Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

casketslinger interest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this gothic horror thread I've created and would like someone to write with me in it. I am looking for someone to play my characters (implied) twin sister. I have several NPC's already which I'd happily share with my writing partner. I would like for the thread to cover Lovecraft style horror with a mix of tentacle sex and (implied) incest,Sex magic, demonic possession, and smut being themes all with a really cool twisted, long running plot .

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72605

RE: Gothic Horror Tentacle thread?

bumping it bumping it, and bumping it good....She represents Queens and He was raised out in Brooklyn.......

No seriously though, this thread could be really good I have some serious plot twists built for this and some lucky lady is gonna have a lot of fun RPing with me in this. PM me if you're interested.

M seeking F for exciting gothic horror mystery/ unconventional Lovecraftian love story

I have an new idea for an outerspace fantasy thread were a group or randy teens gallivant across the galaxy in their phallic shaped spaceship and having smutty fun. When they reach a strange new planet and find a species of aliens called Futanari. The Futa girls are an invasive species that can be impregnated by any other species in the universe regardless of differences, however they also can impregnate any other species including males.

Witch Hunter

I have an idea for a thread which would take place during the Salem Witch trials. My Character would be Ebeneezer Blackthorn a traveling witch hunter that gypsies around the villages around New England offering his services to the Puritan settlers that dwell in these paranoid times. But the truth is that he more often than not finds no real witches but he doesn't let that small detail stop him from earning his wages.

I would like a female character to play the other side of this thread. Maybe she's a herbalist or midwife and that makes her a target for the small town's paranoia to believe she just might be a witch. This would be a plot driven thread with horror themes as well as smut.
Please contact me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom