Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Originals/Fandom! (MxM or MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzino

Super-Earth
Hey there y'all. Welcome to my request thread.

You're not going to see all those acronyms and lingo people use in other threads like 'lit' and 'dom', mostly because I really don't know how to use them. What can I say? I'm just looking for some good, well-written roleplays. I like to balance plot with smut.. I'm not into furries, or futas, or shemales. Sorry. As for tone, I like to keep things cool and never veer off into the edgy/realistic/super depressing side of things. I also don't do the whole dom/sub/whatever thing, which is to say I don't like to bring power play into the bed (doesn't mean I won't do sex for the sake of sex, it's just I prefer it in specific settings- monsters, breeding, that kind of stuff).

I'm usually up for most stuff if it's well-written. But if I have to mention any kinks, I have to say I like gender-bending a lot, so if you have any gender-bender ideas, send 'em over to me. I also like transformation (the idea of a man turning into a monster excites me, to give you a clue, or even just basic muscle growth), but let's not get excessive. There's a point where it's just too much, you know? I'm okay with vanilla too, and sometimes you don't need a kink to turn me on, just an interesting story that mixes plot with smut. That's a must do for me, basically. What I'm trying to say is I'm always up for anything, as long as it's well-written.

Here are some things, however, I will just not do so please don't even ask: violence (let me explain- we can have violence in our history, yes, and our two characters may hate each other and still engage in a relationship, however, I won't do things like slapping, injuring, BDSM, wax-whatever in bed) and rape (never, not ever, no). Please, do not bring these up. Chances are it'll just ruin the mood forever.

Currently I'm hankering for some good ol' MxM, though I'm leaving the door open to MxF because you never want to shut out good roleplays. I can play both male and female (don't care about the gender behind the screen) and I'm open to original ideas (just throw anything you've got at me), but I've also got some fandom cravings, namely the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, though I also like Marvel/DC and Full Metal Alchemist. No celebrities or live action stuff, please (with the small exception of the MCU, and even then I prefer we use drawings or fanart, never actual pictures).

I'm open to playing any kind of character, Canon or OC, and in regards to fandom I can do MxM, MxF and FxF. I like to RP through e-mail, but if you've got a really great proposal, who am I to say no?

If this interested you, shoot me a PM! Would love to talk things through with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom