Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spice Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuxT

Star
Hello, I've been on again, off again roleplaying for the past ten years. After taking a break from this site, I'm back again and now with some good plots keeping me in. But always enjoy more, so decided to make a request rather than rely on finding something good out there. Although these days I mostly play female, I can play most genders. I'm fine playing Male, Futa/Shemale, Monsters, whatever. The only thing I can't get my head around playing(or playing along side) is Cuntboy, just isn't my thing, sorry. As such I'll play any pairing, with preference for MxF, though I can do either role.

I don't claim to be the most literate person in the world, but I do well enough. My posts are typically to the point but legible and with enough to work with. I can consistently write two or three paragraphs, but there really are times were you can only go for a single paragraph(typically in quick dialogue). I am working to be more descriptive, as its my main weakness. So while I consider my self semi-literate, I do appreciate my partners to be of a similar standard.

Now that lot is out the way, let's move on to the real part of this, the stories. I like both story and smut and have no particular preference to which one takes persistence, some roleplays are more story based, some work better as smutty. But I do like having some of both in most stories, just depends on the sort of story that is pitched. My kinks for the most part(I really need to update it) can be found in my F-List, but in short, I can be up for just about anything. My no's are really just Gore and Scat, I can work with pretty much anything you throw at me. On a similar point, Sub/Dom, I am much more a Sub, though can play fine as a Switch. Playing a pure Dom, throughout a whole story, I don't do well at, so best not ask it.

**Craving**

General D&D/Fantasy:

Right now just fancy something set in D&D/Pathfinder or some general Fantasy setting. The misadventures of my character, open to plenty of kinks and pairings. Doesn't need to be set to any rules, but if anyone wanted to GM something, I'd certainly be all for it!

Dark Souls/Bloodborne:

Same basic idea for both, looking to play as an oc main character and go through a more sexual version of each games story. Whether it be interactions with the npc's or the enemies and bosses, I'm down with. I'm mostly looking for Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne, I am working on getting Dark Souls 1/2 so am yet to play them, though if you are a good enough story teller I can likely get by, same for Demon Souls come to think of it too. Most likely this will be an F x Anything, though I'll also play Male in the same role if it takes your fancy.

Fairy roleplay:

Looking to play a pairing with a fairy sized character and a human or larger sized character are paired up. Likely a fantasy roleplay with a pixie and any number of humanoid races, just like the idea of massive size difference like that. Kinks and genders are up for debate, most ideal would be F Fairy x M Humanoid, but I'm easy. I'll play either role, probably prefer to play the fairy here, but once again, I'm flexible.

Knight to Slave:

Craving a roleplay where I'm playing a female knight or warrior of some description, who is captured and enslaved. The specifics can change, but in general want to play a strong and pure female is broken one way or another, most likely by being turned into a sex slave, but other ideas I'm open to. This would work best with a fantasy setting but other settings can be worked out(Example, perhaps this is star wars and my character is a captured Jedi on some far off world). Open to many fetishes and kinks and many pairings, so message me and let me know.

Alola: Adult Trials

So I've played through and really enjoyed the latest Pokemon game, always have done, even if the protagonists being 11 years old always seemed silly. Anyway, this idea is based upon a roleplay I was in before. My character, an 18 year old girl(Can do 16 if you prefer) for whatever reason never tried the trials when she was younger. Now that she's more mature now she's come across a new set of trails, more risky, but far more rewarding for those who want to try. In these battles, it isn't just money that's at sake, sex too is on the line. The winner gets to do what they like with the loser and for those with the right mind set what's not to love?

So ideally I'm looking for a partner willing to roleplay out multiple scenes as my character runs through a perverted take on the trails. This game is ripe with fun characters to use, but whole new ones are just as good. Plenty of kinks can be thrown around here and I'm open to most. This idea is flexible and I try and be accommodating for it, so please send me a message and let me know!

Now, here's some settings I'm looking for, stories will be updated in later.

General Settings

Modern Day: Prefer not to do just a standard slice of life though
Fantasy: Anything from Conan the Barbarian style, to Dungeons and Dragons
Steampunk: Yet to play one, so eager to try something
Historical: Prefer Fantasy more, but can work with this.

Fandoms: Important note here, I don't play canon characters, not good at portraying other people's creations. I list these mainly for the settings.

Pokemon
Elder Scrolls
Bloodborne
Dark Souls
RWBY
Star Wars
Star Trek
Dungeons and Dragons(By extension Pathfinder)
Digimon
Monster Musume
Dresden Files
Firefly
Fallout
X-Com
Dragonball(I dabble in a couple of the games and the Abridges show, so def sticking away from canon here)
Ratchet and Clank
Spyro the Dragon/Legend of Spyro(Not Skylanders, screw that)
Warhammer/40k
Fable
Borderlands
Mass effect​

Likely missing a few good ones but will update this every so often. Will add in plots as I think of them too!

I prefer to roleplay over Thread or PM, I don't do IM so don't bother asking. Email is also a big ask, I check this far more than my email.

RE: The Spice Rack (MxF and more)

Bump with my other craving added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom