Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eldritch Eclipse ( Casketslinger & SweetMarie)

Jessica’s eyes shot open as she felt someone’s fingers slip inside her damp pussy. Jessica was shocked to see Jack looming over her his fingers deep inside her. Her eyebrows slowly raised questioningly as he called her his love. “We aren’t going to have a child Jack.” She was blunt.

Jessica’s eyes went wide as Jack leaned down forcing a sloppy kiss on her and she moaned into it. She couldn’t help but moan as his fingers pumped in and out of her. “Jack… stop.” Her hands shot up pushing him away at his shoulder moaning in pleasure. Jessica was always weak when it came to sexual acts. “Please…” she gasped trying to force herself to really push Jack away.

“Jack I said stop!” she shouted the stop at him and then slapped him and then pushed him away and crawled/rolled off the bed and onto the floor. She winced when her body hit the floor. She crawled up onto her hands and knees and started to crawl away. She wasn’t going to the third floor. “Jack you don’t want to go up there.” She turned looking at Jack as the door slammed before she could really run away from him.

“If you make me go up there Jack I’ll never ever, EVER talk to you again!” she growled at him timidly.

Jessica stared up at him as he hovered over her. She wondered if he was rethinking making the baby for the demon. “Trust me Jack you don’t want that as our child.” She motioned upstairs to where she knew the demon was waiting.

When Jack reached down to grab her she sunk down and kicked him in the stomach and screamed hoping someone would help her. “Jack wake the hell up!” she screamed crawled away to a hidden door and opened it and ran like hell.

The door closed behind Jessica just before Jack could get to her. Jessica was somewhat safe all she needed to do was go to the basement. She turned to her left and started running knowing sooner or later Jack would figure out the door and come after her. She knew there was a secret passage somewhere in these hidden walls that lead to the basement she had taken it when she was ten but she couldn’t remember what happened after she went to the basement.

Dean stepped up onto the second story and called out for Jack but nothing. He wondered where everyone was. This was odd he could have sworn that Jack and his friends were still up her and Kerri was all restrained so there was no way she could have left unless they left.

Dean walked over to the window and looked out still seeing his car and the van that Jack and his friends had been in. So that meant they were all still there. “Jack!” Dean shouted out wondering what was going on and then looked up at the third floor. “Jessi… you up there?” he asked and took one step up and then stopped. Jessica had warned them not to go up there. He stepped back down taking a deep breath and then turned to walk back down stairs.

Dean walked back down the stairs holding the necklace in hand wondering if the small girl he’d seen in the basement was Jessica as a little kid. Dean looked over his shoulder at the marble statue and raised an eyebrow. “Fuck.” He said staring at the blood and backed up to the door.

Dean wanted to run to leave this place and never look back but Jessica meant everything to him and Kerri was still a kid so he had to at least rescue those two somehow. She took a deep breath and sighed he was going to have to go back down into the basement and find whatever Jessica was looking for down there.

Jack snarled like some kind of feral dog when Jess spurned his advances. He knew she wanted his dick even though he was her twin brother so why was she all of a sudden acting like some uptight bitch? So what if there incestuous unborn child would become a vessel for some otherworldly demon it wasn't that big of a price to pay for them to finally fulfill their destiny. But then Jess dug her fingers into his flesh and kicked him hard in the stomach and his lustful temptations turned to a burning rage as he tumbled off her and onto the floor.

"Wake the hell up Jack!" She yelled as she crawled across the floor toward a bookcase against the wall. He watched as her big round ass wiggled and laughed menacingly to himself. 'Where's she going?" He asked but when he saw her grab a random book and pull it the whole bookcase moved and she suddenly disappeared into a secret passage in the wall.

"Fucking Bitch!" Jack called out and got to his feet and ran for the bookcase. He grabbed the huge oak structure and pulled with his considerable strength but the thing didn't budge. Jack desperately started pulling books but none of them seemed to work the mechanism that made it open. "motherfucker!" He growled with anger.

'Don't worry Jack, she's confused." A voice said echoing from inside his head. "What?" he asked it back.

'Jessica is confused, she remembers the passage leading to the basement, but it does not. It leads to me!" The voice answered.

"What should I do?" Jack asked.

'Come upstairs and meet your true father Jack! Jessica will be along shortly!' The voice answered and it was then he realized that he'd recognized the voice. It was he Aunt Adeline's voice even though she was long dead now, she was somehow still here in the house and was waiting up on the third floor with someone she believed was Jack's true father.

"I am scared." He answered in his own voice and not of the one that he'd been using for the past few minutes.

"Don't be scared, We can offer you and your sister eternal life and lust with each other. Come upstairs and let us start the ritual." The voice pleaded and Jacks body untensed and he started out of the room and up the stairs to the ominous third floor and whatever was waiting for him up there. As the door to the third floor staircase closed behind him, Dean had made it finally back up and looked and saw no one was in the rooms. Ironically although the poor guy was searching for Jessica she was only a few feet away from him at that moment inside the wall passage making her way to the basement, or so she thought.

Jack ascended the stairway for what seemed like hours. He kept taking step after step in the pitch black stairwell but never seemed to reach the top. Something is off here, if these stairs were really this tall the house would be a skyscaper. "Aunt Adeline? Am I lost? How much further?" he asked the darkness around him.

"You must stop calling me Aunt, Jack. Call me mother please." The voice responded.

"Mother? But why? You were Jess and my mother's sister that makes you our Aunt, right?" Jack asked, more and more confused.

"No Jack, You two were mine and Alister's children. We conceived you for our Dark God so that he may one day have life in our world again. We gave you to my sister to raise so that you wouldn't spoil the surprise. She could have no children of her own and we knew that our own lives on the mortal coil wouldn't last so we gave you two away knowing that one day you would return to your rightful home. You and your sister aren't St. Evens, You are Jack 'Sun' Crowley, and Jessica 'Moon' Crowley, rightful aires to the world's most powerful magician."

"Crowley? I don't know if I like that too much..." Jack laughed drunkenly. The dizzied feeling had intensified with every step he'd taken in this staircase and when he turned his head around to see how high he'd climbed his head swum as if he were standing on a cliff at the top of a mountain. His anxiety overwhelmed him and he reached for the railing and gripped it for dear life. "ooh god, help me!" He pleaded.

"God can not hear you here Sun, You must keep ascending." The female voice coaxed him on.

"But mother I am scared, these stairs are too tall." Jack said, slurring his words.

"They must be, in order to reach his house, they must reach past the heavens and into the Outer Dark known as the Prim, for that is where he slumbers." The voice answered and Jack could feel hands under his arms and they lifted him back to his feet and pushed him on.

Jack opened the door at the top of the stairs after finally having reached it, He felt years older and tired but he had made the journey and now he wanted to see what this was all about. He opened the black wood door with the crystal knob and stepped into what looked very much like one of the bedrooms which lay at the bottom of these never ending stairs. It was larger, and everything in it was also larger but it seemed somehow surprisingly plain. What was all the fuss about?

The room was bigger and so was all the furniture in it. There were windows and Jack walked up to one and peered out but instead of seeing the grounds surrounding the mansion he saw stars and vast galactic expanses as if he were in a space ship floating through space. When he turned back into the room he noticed another odd fact about this place. There was no color, everything appeared to be a shade a black, the giant bed, the chairs and tables, even the large crystalline chandelier which provided illumination but it seemed to shining black light, if that was even possible.

"Hello? Is anyone here? Mother? Father?" Jack asked drunkenly. No answer came and so he asked for the owner of this 'house'. " Elder God?" Jack asked and as soon as the words left his mouth the room seemed to come alive. Black oily looking tendrils started to drip from everything in the room. The slithered across the floor and toward him from every direction. Jack was scared but he didn't move. The icore colored tendrils slithered up his legs and down his head from the ceiling, engulfing him. He fought to keep his mouth closed against them but they simply entered through every other orifice, eyes, ears, and nose. Down below he could feel them in his pants crawling up around the shaft of his dick and into his urethra and his asshole. Soon Jack stopped resisting and let it happen.

When he awoke he was laying naked on the giant black bed and felt extremely turned on, like he'd awoke from a wet dream mid coitus. He pulled his head up from the oily black pillow as the door he'd entered through started to open and he saw his sister in all her glory.

"I love you Moon, come and be with us!" Jack said in a voice that wasn't his own.

Jessica jumped back hitting the wall as the bookcase opened and then slammed in Jacks face. She knew Jack would be pissed after all she basically hurt him and then told him no. She pressed herself against the inner wall and slipped down it wanting to cry. Jack was the strong one he was the one that was supposed to fight her off not the other way around.

Jessica shivered wondering if Jack found it this hard to resist her. She looked up at the ceiling of the hidden hallway and wondered how she was going to rid the house of the demon.

It didn’t take Jessica to convince herself she needed to move because Jack wouldn’t wait for her to open the door, and he would come for her. “Jack’s not himself.” She whispered to herself as if it were true. Sure Jack had deep feelings of lust for Jessica as she had for him but she told herself she was going to destroy the demon before she actually gave into her lustful thoughts.

There was no turning back Jessica needed to make it to the basement find that stupid book and destroy the demon that lived inside the house.

Jessica took her steps without fear now she was going to save Jack from the demon and everyone else still left within the building. After this she’d tell Dean she couldn’t be with him and he’d stay with Jack and they could have a secret relationship if he still felt this way about her.

Jessica continued to walk down the hall and it felt as if she were going further and further underground. She wondered just how deep the basement was after all it didn’t seem that far from outside but here it was taking her forever to get down to the basement.

“The door!” she shouted seeing a greyish door at the end of the long hallway. She ran, and ran, and ran till it seemed like she couldn’t run anymore. She finally stood in front of the door bent over holding her chest breathing heavily. It hurt to breath but there was no stopping now. She was here.

Jessica reached out nervously her hands shacking as if there was something wrong with the door. She pulled her hand back holding it and her breath. It was the basement there was no reason she should be afraid. She nodded and snatched the door knob and shoved the door open. The doorway was pitch black and almost seemed like there was a pool of black water keeping her from the other side of the door.

“I’m not afraid.” She lied to herself and pushed her way through the doorway.

Her once pale skin now seemed to glow with beauty and her dull blue eyes were like crystals that shinned in the light though there wasn’t any there. Her once burned and damaged hair now lay perfectly against her glowing skin. She walked further into the room looking around.

Jessica walked around the large dark room until she saw a bed and walked over to it blinking a few times at the body that lay still in the middle of it. Jessica stared at his sleeping figure and she walked over to him and reached down “The moon will always love the sun but they can’t touch here.” She whispered looking around. She turned away from him knowing he’d sleep for a little longer.

Jessica was looking for her way out but there was no way to escape and she wasn’t sure she really wanted to leave Jack, her sun. Jessica turned when he said he loved her and she shook her head. “I love only one person.” She said watching him almost glowing. “I want my sun to shine on me. Not a mock of my sun.” she eyed him “If you give me my sun I will come to the bed.”

Jessica would run to Jack the second he was himself but until then she’d keep a distance.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dean walked around the second floor and into the room both Jessica and Jack were in and frowned. The room looked as though it had been torn apart. He held onto Jessica’s locket and took a deep breath and walked over to the bookcase that no longer held any of the books on it. His uncle had a bookcase that was just like this but it was a door to a hidden room. Dean ran his fingers along the third shelf from the top towards the back and the door opened and he looked around.

“Save them.” The small feminine voice said in a whisper behind him at the entrance of the hall. Dean turned to see the small girl from downstairs. “You’re Jessi aren’t you?” he asked and she nodded “I’m what she left here and the only way to save them. Please save my brother.” She said in a tiny voice a tear running down her cheek. “I’ll protect you till you give that to him.” She pointed to the necklace.

Dean looked down at the small locket holding it up letting the locket spin in the air. “It was a gift he gave me.” She stared at the locket “It’ll save the two of them. It was blessed by our true love and should save the older me and Jack.” She said with a longing smile. “What about you?” Dean asked caring about the small girl. “I’ll no longer exist I won’t be needed.” she whispered

Jack laid prone on the bed, he was seeing through his eyes but that was all. His body belonged wholly to the oily black Demon that was swimming through his veins. He was happy to see Jessi and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Yes still naked, but the grime she'd picked up during her venture through the Arboretum and her messy disheveled hair were gone. She seemed to nearly glow with a pale white light and her hair almost floated on some invisible breeze.

It was then that the Dark God inside of him stirred and pushed blood into his penis and caused it to swell at an accelerated rate and proportion. Jack's view of Jess from his laying position on the oily black silk bed, disappeared behind the rising tower of an erection he suddenly had. Jack felt aroused and in pain and slightly disgusted right then. Certainly not disgusted by the sight of her gorgeous nude body, he would've gladly got stiff after seeing that. But at the thought of his body being controlled by something else and it's arousal at the sight of his sister. Jack so badly wanted to call out to her, but the Demon wouldn't have any of it.

Instead it chose to speak through him, "Come to me sweet sister....Climb upon my pyre and let us feel the flames of damnation at our loins." It said in a deep, low reverberating growl which erupted from Jack's throat.

“The moon will always love the sun but they can’t touch here.” She whispered down to him.

The Demon inside Jack dropped his body limp, looking like the strange phrase had effected it somehow, It dropped his head back to the pillow and acted like it was sleeping for a moment, before picking his head up slowly as if waking from sleep. Now it had stifled it's own voice and puppeteered Jack's voice box making it sound like Jack himself. "I love you so much Moon, Its out of me now, we can finally be together... Come down and let us lay together." It said and sounded just like Jack pleading.

“I love only one person.” She said watching him almost glowing. “I want my sun to shine on me. Not a mock of my sun.” she eyed him “If you give me my sun I will come to the bed.” Jess said calling out the Demon's bluff. She knew her brother and she'd never heard him plead or beg for anything in his life. It was one of the things she'd always found noble and attractive about him. No, she knew that this was just the demon's trick.

The Demon inside Jack swelled with rage at her, Jack could feel it wanting to use his body to jump up and grab her and rape her, but that wasn't how the incantation worked. It had to be consensual and it knew that she might just know that little boon of knowledge. Instead of using Jack to cause her harm the Demon decided to show itself to her. Jack could feel every cell in his body scream as the virus like deity exercised itself from Jack's body. His throat swelled and bubbled up with black ooze that seemed to move all on its own, instead of spilling out of his mouth though, It spilled upward into the air above Jack's body, like an old town crude oil rig striking rich. It wasn't just his mouth either, his ears, mouth and even his eyes gave out spires of black ooze, as did his cock and asshole.

All of it seemed to pool above Jack's spasming body and form in to a 10 foot tall black version of the broken statue that resided down stairs. Unlike the damaged statue down stairs though, This giant Greek-god looking thing had it's genitalia and it was massive. It hung to almost it's ankles and dangled just over Jack's face as it stood tall on top of the bed straddling Jack's head.

"Go on then, I have freed him, You are both of your free will. I will not interfere, but If you try anything I will gut you both and feast upon your organs. Other twins can be born under my sign, and I am patient in immortality." It warned and then stepped down onto it's black oily floor and when it did, it became clear that the Demon wasn't just the creature now standing by the bed, it was the whole room. Everything in this huge room was part of it and Jack and Jessica were actually inside of it.

Jack moaned and rolled onto his side after feeling the thing suck out of him. He's eyes looked up to Jessica and she could see that he was back to his old self.

Jessica could feel the rage inside Jack though it wasn’t his own it still frightened her to think she had angered her brother. Taking a few steps back she watched as the demon seemed to ooze out of every orifice of Jacks body. Her hand shot to her mouth covering the need to gag. Nothing had ever caused Jessica to gag but watching that thick inky black jell like material seep out and then almost hoover over Jack made her wanna vomit.

Jacks body seemed to spasm which made Jessica take a step forward and then stop. Jessica wasn’t sure if this was some sort of trick and she didn’t want to take chances. Her eyes glared at the figure that was taking shape and she wondered if that demon was truly that beautiful or if it was all a lie to make the women do as it bided.

Jessica’s eyes roamed over the thick gelatin like black body and landed on the oversized cock that belonged on an elephant not a human shape. Jessica was happy that the demon hadn’t tried to attack her with that thing cause she was positive it would have ripped her in half.

Jessica waited wanting to run over and push it away but the demon was so close it made her uncomfortable.

Jessica shivered and it wasn’t because the place was cold. For being naked it was rather warm inside the room. The demon’s threat was filled with promise which frightened Jessica but that wasn’t the worse part. The room shivered and groaned as if when the demon stepped down it was taking itself in. This room was the demon and that frightened Jessica more than anything else.

“Hey there Jack.” Jessica said climbing up onto the bed and moving next to him. “I’m glade your back.” She whispered softly to him cupping his cheek in her hand and running her thumb across his cheek. “Jack I love you and I will follow you and do whatever you want me to do.” She leaned down and kissed him on the lips. “Do you want to do this?” she asked softly as she pulled her lips away from his. Jessica needed to know how Jack felt before she slid down on his cock.

"Jess.....I'm so sorry I got us into this....You were right we should have never come here." Jack said and coughed a bit, still remembering the feeling of that demon leaving his body. He reached his head out and kissed her back.

"But this thing....I don't think it'll stop, even if we don't give it what it wants, it'll just start this cruel process over with some other set of twins, its minions conceive for it. When it was inside me I found out that we were adopted by our parents. Our real parents were Aunt Adeline and a sorcerer named Alister Crowley. I know that sounds crazy but I felt like it was telling me the truth." Jack pulled back and let the information sink in for his sister. He looked at her, still almost glowing in the unearthly light as she lay naked on the bed next to him and thought of how absolutely beautiful she was.

"Maybe this is our destiny, if there is such a thing. Maybe we never had a chance to begin with, but if that is true than I don't want to go out of this world without you in my arms. I love you Jessica. " Jack said as he slid over close to her, pressing his warm flesh up against her shaking form. His hand embarrassed her side and he kissed her again more deeply. Jack pulled her tight against him and pressed his massive erection up against her trembling pussy. His other hand reached down and stroked the oversized erection and the head of his cock inched inside the cleft of her wet pussy.

In the back of Jack's mind he wondered where Dean was, hoping beyond hope that the guy was still alive and could find this place. If the house hadn't eaten him then maybe he'd found something that could help them in the basement.

Jack pushed inward, feeling the warm silky interior of Jess's perfect pussy wrap around the head of his cock and swallow him up. She moaned and hearing her do so made him do the same in return. He loved how she felt and wanted nothing more than to start pumping her like a jack hammer. "OOOOH Jess I know this is bad, but I want it so bad!" He whispered in her ear as he started to thrust his big dick in and out of her.

Jack apologized for having brought them here to this building she feared. Jessica wondered what happened to all the others and if they were alive. “Jack I know you’re sorry about this…” she motioned to everything around her “But don’t worry about it.” she leaned down letting their lips caress each other in a passionate kiss.

She looked over her shoulder at the demon and sighed Jack was right that demon wasn’t going to stop even if Jack and Jessica could find a way out of this. Jessica knew about them being adopted since she was younger but she kept her mouth shut for the pure fact their Aunt Adeline asked her not to tell him. Jessica didn’t meet their father so she didn’t know about him. “It’s true Jack Aunt Ade… I mean mom told me when I was little. But who’s Alister Crowley?” she questioned trying to place the name with a face she might have met when she stayed with their mother when she was young.

Jack watched her which only made her feel nervous and shy. She didn’t like him looking at her while she was naked and in all her glory.

“I love you too Jack.” She said shivering she didn’t want to die but she didn’t want to give this demon a vessel to enter this world with. She huddled against him his flesh pressed against hers as she sucked the heat off of him.

“Jack I love you but…” she gasped when his cock rubbed against her wet pussy. It was making it hard for Jessica to think straight, she was already horny and having him rub himself against her was making it extra hard to think straight. “I don’t wanna have that living in me.” She whispered into Jacks ear.

Jessica gasped as his cock pushed forward inside her. She didn’t fight him as his cock was slowly being swallowed by her pussy. She wanted him as bad as he wanted her and there was fighting the truth any more. Jessica gripped onto Jacks shoulders trying to stable her. She needed to keep her wits about her if anything happened she didn’t want to be trapped here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dean watched the small girl as she walked/skipped pointing out a few things in their way and telling him to avoid touching them cause they were dangerous or they’d tell the ‘demon’ they were there. As long as Dean avoided touching anything but the ground the demon wouldn’t know his presence because of hers.

Little Jessi was the cutest child he had ever met and he wondered if Jessica and him had a kid if she would turn out just like her. “We’re almost there.” She said looking over her shoulder at him with a smile that was Jessica’s but innocent and childish that caused him to smile back.

“Jessica…” Dean began but stopped himself as she stood still and he didn’t want to run her over. She turned her head to look at him and there were tears in her eyes. “I’m so sorry Dean.” She wiped the tears from her eyes. “I know you love me… I mean the older me.” She sniffed “But things might get shacky here.” She sniffed and tried hold in a sob. “And I don’t know how long I can protect you.” She wiped her eyes again her tears now no longer clear but stained red and running down her porcelain cheeks.

Somehow Dean didn’t expect to escape this house alive. “It’s ok.” He said softly touching the little girls cheek to calm her down. “As long as I can save you.” He said with a smile which made little Jessi stop sobbing.

There was no turning back now as Dean stood up and walked to the door. The demon was going to know he was here when he opened the door. Whatever happened he’d save Jessica and Jack, even if he didn’t like the brother he’d save him for Jessica.

Dean grabbed the door and it rippled like water under his hand and he flung the door open and was sucked in. Little Jessica ran in after him “No you don’t!” she screamed running after Dean. There was no way she was going to let that Demon hurt or kill all of them. Dean was her only hope now, he was going to save Jack and herself.

Little Jessi ran into the vacuum right behind Dean as he was pulled through roughly. “Dean!” she screamed out for him and he turned his head looking at Jessi. She reached out her small hand growing bigger. “Take my hand!” she shouted her voice becoming deeper and her body changing to that of a women’s. She was appearing to older Jessica and no longer child. She was getting close to her true form and it was changing her. “Don’t let go!” she shouted and their hands intertwined. “Jessica!” he shouted and he pulled her to him. “I won’t let go.” He shook his head as she looked forward.

“He won’t let you in.” she said shaking her head. “Help me.” She said trying to pull him with her but there was an unseen force keeping them away from the darkness where she knew they were all at. “JACK STOP YOU CAN’T!” Jessica said with tears of gold running down her right cheek. “I won’t let you!” Jessica said grabbing Dean and throwing him with all her might sending him flying into the darkness.

Before Dean could protest he was flung around like he didn’t weigh anything and the darkness sucked him up and then he was there. Jessica and Jack on a large bed in the middle of a taboo act that he figured would happen.

Jack was pumping his big swollen cock into Jessica. Long slow full extensions of his shaft slid in and out of her quivering slash as she moaned in ectascy. Jack was in heaven although they were both in hell, he couldn't help enjoying his sister's sweet pussy. Jack pushed his thumb into Jessica's ass, fingering her bung hole as he pounded her pussy with his big dick.

"Yeah baby, I know you don't want this demon to get what it wants but I can't help myself. I gonna blow my load in your womb!" Jack said as he started pumping her harder.

It was just then that the door to the room came bursting open and Dean came tumbling in. Jack and Jessica's heads both turned to see Dean as they writhed in lust. Jack didn't know what to say, he wasn't about to stop fucking his sister. "Dean, come and join us, we can both love Jessi!" Jack said a little out of breath.

The demon saw the locket in Dean's hand, it knew the significance but it also knew that Jack couldn't possibly last much longer before blowing it inside his sister. It pulled itself into the bed and once is was part of the bed it started to add to the couple's pleasure. Black oily tentacles wrapped up and around Jessica's naked writhing body, massaging her tits and rubbing her thick frame. They did the same to Jack sliding up and pinching his nipples while also pushing against his tight muscular ass.

Jessica cried out in pleasure as Jack’s cock pumped in and out of her quivering pussy. She didn’t want to give birth to a demon but she also didn’t want Jack to stop. It felt amazing with every long stroke of his cock. She groaned biting on her lower lip sucking it into her mouth in the hopes that it would muffle the cries and moans of pleasure that were slowly consuming her. Jessica tossed her head back when Jacks thumb found her ass and pushed it into her back door.

“No Jack.” She said her hips working with him she wanted to cum as well and she wasn’t going to stop him. Jessica hoped that Jack would pull out so the demon wouldn’t get what he wanted.

Jessica’s hands were intangled in the blankets trying to keep herself level and in control. The door flew open with a rush of area and there Dean stood.

Dean stood there watching the two siblings he had resolved that no matter what he saw he would forgive them. He watched Jack as he pumped in and out of her. Dean wanted to grab Jack and pull him away but Jack was a cool guy and Dean was sure Jack was being controlled by the house just like Jessica.

Dean raised an eyebrow at Jacks words. Join the two and share Jessi, yes he could do that but first he needed to save the two from this house and that thing. His eyes widened at the dark shaped statue-like thing that hovered close to the siblings.

Dean couldn’t make out the demons eyes but he was sure they were there and it was watching him. Dean knew the demon could sense its doom in his hands and all he had to was give it to Jack before the two of them could consummate this union.
Dean ran at full force as the small girl appeared back in the room. She wasn’t small and she looked a lot like Jessica though her hair was pure white and she glowed like the sun. “Get away from her you filth.” The girl hissed as the oily tentacles wrapped up around Jessica and Jack. She ran up behind Dean and moved him forward “Bring them back to reality Dean.” She whispered touching the locket.

The closer the Jessica look alike got the younger she started to become. Dean ran over to Jack putting the locket in Jacks hand hoping Jack wouldn’t cum before the locket did what it needed too.

Jack could feel Jessica's pussy starting to squeeze the engorged head of his cock with every thrust, he knew she was on the verge of cumming and he knew that he wasn't too far away from it himself. They blackish tendrils weren't helping either, they were massaging his taint and slithering over each of the two siblings most intimate bits and that was making their urge to cum even greater.

"No Jack!" Jessi protested but her body was singing a different song. Just as Jack felt his balls clench upward into his body, he knew he was about to blow his wad and he tried hard to pull his dick out of her before he squirted but the demon's tendrils held the two together. Jack exploded jizz, after the teasing he'd taken earlier and now this his body acted on it's own and he could hold back no more. Several big pumps of his pelvis brought what seemed like at least pint of white cum flowing out of him and filling his sister's womb until it started flowing back out and splashing up onto his stomach. "OOOHHH GOD JESS! YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!" Jack screamed in orgasm.

It was just then that Dean ran forward and placed the silver heart shaped locket into Jack's open hand. The touch of the cold silver was enough to snap Jack free of his orgasmic trance and he looked down and saw the keepsake he'd given Jess all those years ago. He remember her returning from the fated visit to this very house without it and had asked her what had happened to it, but with all things to do with her time here she couldn't really say. Now there it was in his hand and Jack reached down and held the locket against Jess' breast just over her pounding heart as she writhed in orgasm herself.

As soon as he made the connection with her the demon that was all around them screamed in revolution and it was ear piercing. The entire black oil coated room seemed to quiver and shake, the tendrils wrapped around the two siblings recoiled and the bed they were on seemed to start to break apart as well. Dean grabbed Jack by the shoulder and although Jack had expected an angry punch to the jaw from Jess' spurned boyfriend he saw worry in the man's eyes. "Jack come on we have to get Jess out of here, this place is coming apart!" Dean yelled and Jack barely heard him over the otherworldly high pitched squeal of the demon.

Jack reached down and grabbed Jess around the waist, picking her up even though she still seemed to be in the throws of ecstasy with her eyes rolled back into her head. He jumped off the bed just as it exploded into a splattering mess of the black goo it was made of. Dean was there and reached down and helped Jack with Jess. They started for the door but the ghost girl, now fully back to her childlike form was blocking them from escape.

"It is too late....You have fulfilled the demon's prophecy, even now life is forming inside her. I will do what I can for you but heed my warning Jack Sun Crowley, You must find a way to cleanse yourself and your sister's soul before she gives birth or this world will be destroyed by that black devil's hand!" The child version of Jessi said and then leapt into Jessica's stomach, in a flash the tiny ghost was gone all but for a brief glow that came from Jessica's womb.

Dean and Jack were both stunned but they didn't have time to discuss it, the room was falling apart and they both picked up Jessica and ran for the door. They began to descend the stairs as quickly as they could, now though the steps weren't unnaturally long, they were a simple flight of regular attic stairs. The blackness behind them, still yowling in pain started to leech down the hall for them but Dean and Jack made it to the second floor and slammed the door behind them.

"We gotta get out of here, but I want to make sure this thing is gone back to whatever hell it came from before we go. I want you to take Jess out to the car and wait for me, If I'm not out in 5 minutes, I want you to leave without me, Understand?" Jack asked Dean.

"The cars won't start, you remember?" Dean asked, completely terrified but holding his shit together fairly well considering what they'd all just been through.

"They won't now, but I think if my plans work they might just start, so I want you to be ready! Can you do this for me Dean?" Jack asked and suddenly realized that both he and his sister were still naked. "I am sorry for getting you and Jess into all this man, if we make it out alive I promise I gonna make it up to both of you!"

Dean only nodded but Jack felt confident that Dean would keep his word. Jack helped Dean carry Jess down the final set of stairs and as they did they saw the huge marble statue start to turn and look at them, Henry's blood still staining it's face. "Fucking run DEAN RUN!" Jack called out and let Dean take all of Jess' weight. Jack jumped the banister and landed hard on the floor next to the thing. "HEY MOTHERFUCKER! YOU WANT ME, COME AND GET ME!" Jack screamed and waved his hands in front of it trying to get its attention off of Dean and Jess.

"Look here you cockless motherfucker!" Jack yelled. "Needed me to do your dirty work cause you ain't got a dick?" Jack yelled as he sprinted off into the living room. The massive statue started to stalk after Jack, its arms outstretch and coming for him like some massive Frankenstein monster. "That's it! Follow me! I gonna send you back to HELL!" Jack screamed.

Jack made it through the living room and into the dining room where he left the dead lawyer's briefcase. He quickly gathered up the papers and crammed them into the leather case just as the stone Goliath smashed its head through the doorway of the dining room. Jack grabbed the briefcase and bolted for the Arboretum, he knew that the vines would be waiting but he hoped that he was fast enough to make it through, what he needed was in the basement.

He took three huge leaping steps and although he was moving quickly two of the thorn covered vines managed to grab his ankles. Jack reached down and used the briefcase to smash at them, hearing the rumble of the giant statue starting to smash through the entry way to the Arboretum he knew he didn't have much time. He smashed one off but the other held firm and so he simply pushed through the pain and ripped it off, taking much of the skin on his right ankle. "AAAAARRRHHH!" Jack screamed in pain but his was free again and just in time as the massive statue took a swipe at him. The huge thing's massive arm came across in a swooping arc and would have taken his head off if he hadn't moved but hit him in the ribs instead. The blow hurt, probably braking several ribs but the force of it sent him flying and he came to a landing just outside the basement door.

Jack now gasping for air managed to get to his feet, still clutching the briefcase and hustled down the dark basement stairs. His foot kicked something that jingled and he reached down and found the key chain with the flashlight that Jess had left down here. "Thank god for small favors" he whispered to himself. He pushed the button and although the lens was now cracked the small light came to life and let him see around the dark room. Above and behind him he could hear the stone monster trying to force itself down the tight stairway that led down here. It was moaning and calling out in some language he didn't understand but he couldn't let it distract him from his mission.

Jack searched the basement and eventually found what he was looking for. The boiler, which heated the house was big and ancient looking. He used the light to search around it, desperately seeking the small book that might lead to his salvation. By chance he looked up on the rafter above him and saw it, the manual for the boiler. It was as old as the boiler itself and he delicately searched the dry cracking pages for what he was looking for. Finally on one of the back pages he saw the word he was looking for; "WARNING!!!"

"Thank GOD!" He screamed, as the foundation of the house began to shake at the pressure of the massive stone statue forcing it's way down the stairway. Jack pushed his panic down in his stomach and tried to focus. He read the passage three times before the information finally sank in. He dropped the book to the ground and found the gauge that showed the amount of pressure in the system. It was in the green so Jack reached up and turned the dial next to it to the left. The needle on the gauge started to inch slowly toward the yellow, but far too slowly for his liking. Jack cranked the valve all the way to the left and finally the gauge started to move faster through the yellow and toward the red danger section.

"Jack.....Jack what are you doing? Are you going to kill us too?" A small shivering voice came from behind him and Jack gasp and spun around to see Jerry and Keri standing in the cold dark basement. Jerry's mouth still stained with blood from having bitten his own tongue off and Keri was next to him. Her clothes were gone and she was covered in big scratches like some kind of animal had attacked her.

"Listen to me! You two have to leave, this fucking thing is gonna blow and when it does it's gonna rip this house apart!" Jack pleaded but he could see from the glassy look in their eyes that they were both still under the house's influence. Jerry snarled like a dog and started toward Jack but Jack acted quickly and grabbed one of the shovels off of the garden supplies shelf.

"Back the fuck up!" Jack yelled. "You were my friends and I don't wanna hurt you, but so help me god if you try and stop me from destroying this house I'll take your fucking heads off!" Jack yelled swinging his shovel in the air in front of him.

'stu"You're right Jack....I think you might be forgetting though, You're down here with us. If the house blows up, then you'll die too!" Keri said in a strange voice that wasn't her own.

"Fuck it, I don't care! I just wanna send this place and all the the fucking demons that dwell here back to hell! Dean will take care of my sister, I can see it in him, he really does care for her! SO FUCK ALL OF YOU!" Jack screamed and looked over at the pressure gauge that was now finally starting to creep into the danger zone. It wasn't moving fast enough though with the giant stone monster shaking the whole house, it was going to be down here soon. Jack knew it was time to show his cards so he pulled the shovel up and brought it down onto the gas line that was connected to the house. Immediately the loud hiss and the smell of rotten eggs filled the air and the severed line poured gas into the basement.

"Stupid fool, do you think that will stop us?" Keri snarled and Jerry charged in just as the huge stone arm of the statue reached out from the stairway toward Jack. Jack was hurt, his ankle was screaming and his ribs made it hard to breath but his adrenaline won out and he swung the shovel hard, connecting with the side of Jerry's head. The blow sent the fat man sprawling and Jack ducked out of the way. The big stone arm, unable to see what it was grasping at seized Jerry, thinking it was Jack and pulled him back out into the Arboretum.

Jack dropped the shovel and picked up the briefcase, ran over and grabbed Keri. She struggled against him, even biting into his forearm when he wrapped it around her but after he punched her once square in the jaw her body went limp and he threw her small frame over his shoulder. Jack knew time was short but hoped that he had enough to get out. He ran for the stairs and saw that the statue had pulled out, He jumped up stairs two at a time even though his leg was in pain and made it to the top. The sight of the giant stone creature swallowing Jerry whole was horrible but he didn't have time to dwell on it. Jack ran briefcase in one hand and Keri over his shoulder.

Jack didn't try for the door, he knew he didn't have time for that, instead he pointed his run at the glass window filled wall of the Arboretum and pulled the briefcase up like a shield, jumping and smashing through the glass and landing in the wet mud outside. He tried to stand but his ribs screamed out in pain as exhaustion started to set in. He knew it was going to blow up any second, so he scanned the landscape looking for something to hide behind. The well behind the house wasn't far off so he grabbed Keri up again and limped toward it praying he wasn't too late. Jack grabbed Keri and dropped her down the hole as well as the briefcase. Just as he was stepping up to get in....

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! The house exploded, knocking him down the well.

Jessica gripped tightly to the sheets under her she didn’t want to cum but god did he feel so good inside her. She had only felt like this a few times in her life and this one had to be the best but that may be because of the moment. She closed her eyes she didn’t want the blackish tendrils to feel as good as they did so she imagined them as something else. It didn’t help. There was no stopping this now she was going to cum and by the pulsing of Jacks cock inside her she knew he wasn’t going to pull out and to tell the truth she didn’t want him too.

Jessica protested him unloading inside her but her body was speaking the truth. Jack moved inside her and she felt the tendrils wrap around them tightly keeping them attached and Jack’s cock deep inside her. There was no turning back as she felt Jack spasm inside her and that just sent Jessica over the edge into ecstasy.

The pleasure coursed inside her starting from her pussy and rushing to every place in her body. She couldn’t help but go limp and tense at the same time. She had never felt this way before. Everything around Jessica was darkness and she didn’t care. This pleasure felt like nothing before and it was pure and simple.

Nothing could be heard in the darkness Jessica was enveloped in. She closed her eyes letting herself sink into the pleasure and the darkness that it had caused. She never wanted to leave this darkness. Jessica stared at the darkness as the feeling of peace and pleasure swept over her. She seemed to float in this darkness that held her and she groaned as the darkness around her seemed to take a shape around her and then it reached out like it had its own hands.

Jessica stared out at it and then the darkness reached out and touched Jessica’s stomach and seemed to be sucked in from her belly button. Jessica stared at it as it was sucked in and then she was floating in whiteness and a small girl that looked like Jessica was standing in front of her. “Don’t worry I’m not here to hurt you.” She said staying still her smile was sweet and innocent. “I just want to protect you and your brother.” She said cocking her head to the side her long hair falling away from her face. “May I help you?” she slowly raised her hand out for Jessica to take.

Jessica looked at her stomach “The demon’s inside me already right?” Jessica asked and the young girl nodded slowly. “I’m the light to his darkness and with all evil there is good.” She said and she sounded smarter and older then the small girl she looked like. “I need a vessel as well and you have two empty ones inside so I want to take that second one and try to keep the demon in line.” The girl said sweetly. “So I’m pregnant with twins?” Jessica asked shocked but figured it would happen because she was a twin herself. The small girl nodded slowly.

“If I don’t take that vessel the world will be in great danger and no one wants that.” She was so well spoken it almost seemed that she was much older than Jessica herself. “Who are you?” she asked and girl smiled softly “You’re not me.” Jessica said and the girl smiled and put her finger to her mouth as if who she as was a secret. “I am one and a million, I am good, I am light, I am hope.” She smiled and reached over touching Jessica’s stomach. I am your child.” And then she disappeared.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dean stared at Jack he was instructing him to run away with Jessica. He knew Jessi would be beyond pissed if they left Jack there on his own. Jessica would probably much rather him do the dangerous thing after all she had a lot to make up with Jack but Dean wasn’t dumb enough to offer to go to his death like Jack was doing.

Dean stopped in the spot when they caught sight of the marble statue that was covered in blood. “Holy shit.” Dean mumbled he assumed one of Jack’s friends blood was covering that thing and it flashed in red that that thing was dangerous. Dean looked at Jack when he yelled at him to weight. Dean took Jessi’s entire weight. Dean went to move but the thing was paying more attention to Dean then Jack that is until Jack mentioned about it being dickless.

Dean took off exiting the house and running to the car he had rented knowing it was the smartest choice of the four cars that were out there. The first two were dented in or had a dead person in it and the other one wasn’t his rental and he wasn’t sure where the car keys were.

Dean opened the back door put Jessica in the car and laid her down wrapping her in a blanket and looked back at the house. He was going to wait for Jack. Taking a deep breath Dean climbed into the car’s driver’s seat waiting for Jack.

It seemed like forever when the house exploded and Dean ducted as the house seemed to fly everywhere but at their car. Dean sat up to look at Jessica who was still sleeping in the back seat. Jack had said that the car would start and he turned over the engine and smiled when it started up. Jack was right and Dean was going to wait for Jack.

Jack floated down in the murky stagnate water, one are clutching Keri's limp body and the other holding onto the Lawyer's briefcase. Not much debris from the explosion had made it down into the well, on that they were lucky but a large piece of the roof had landed on top of the well's opening up above making it pitch black down there. Jack thumbed the button on the mini flashlight but the thing was busted, no surprise there, the fall down the well had been pretty violent. He could feel blood trickling down Keri's head and figured she must have whacked her head on the way down.

"HEEEEEELP........HELP! HEY CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? HEEEELP!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs and his broken ribs screamed back at him every time he did. Jack winced in pain and tried to focus on keeping himself and Kerri above water. His mind was racing though and the thoughts of telling Dean to take Jessica and leave repeated in his head. He knew there was a good chance that he would end up dying down here, him and Keri both.

After a few minutes Keri stirred and Jack was relieved that he hadn't killed her by throwing her down the well. "Hey can you hear me? Are you alright?" Jack asked softly in her ear.

Kerri's head swooned but then she coughed and started to cry softly. "Hey, it's okay, we made it, we're gonna be ok!" He said to her but it felt like a lie coming out of his mouth even to himself. He was holding Keri by her back but she started to twist in his arms so that she could spin and face him. Keri laid her head on Jack's naked shoulder and pulled him close, still crying.

"Come on...It'll be alright, don't cry okay. I think if you cry I might start crying and then we'll both be blubbering messes." Jack said with a small chuckle trying to lighten the mood, but the truth was he was pretty close to crying. Keri sniffled her nose and for a moment it seemed like she might be alright but then Jack felt her hand reach down and grab his dick. She pulled at it and tried stroking him hard, but the cold water and the simple exhaustion seemed to be saving him from another erection.

"Keri, come on....what are you doing....stop it." Jack said.

"Please Jack, I don't care anymore. Let's just fuck, let's fuck and sink to the bottom of this well and die fucking....please stick it in me!" Keri pleaded, still stroking Jack's dick. Jack would've reached down and pulled her hand away but with one arm holding her from sinking and the other still clutching the briefcase he was fairly helpless to stop her.

"You don't mean that Keri....you hear me....You don't mean that and everything is going to be alright....you'll see any minute now Dean and Jessica are going to pull that roof off the well and come to our rescue and we'll all get the hell out of here......HELP! HEEEEY HELP WE ARE DOWN HERE!" Jack screamed out in desperation.

"You don't know what happened Jack....I was raped! Raped and no one saved me....No one is going to save us. We are going to die down here so let's atleast do it making each other feel good!" Kerri persisted, pumping Jack's dick with more vigor and it was actually starting to work, despite the cold water and exhaustion.

"No Keri....you know it was the house's influence. You know Hank would have never raped you, He loved you and Dean is a good guy, I can see it....they would have never raped you but the house made everyone crazy...even me! But I killed it....I killed that fucking house and I sent that fucking demon back to hell." Jack tried to calm her.

"No...I'm not talking about what happened on the second floor with Hank and Dean, I liked that alot. It was after, Jessica came into my room while you and Hank were trying to find Jerry. She scared me, told me to run or I would end up dying in that house, so I did. I ran downstairs and tried to go out the front door but Jerry was there. He grabbed me, I was still tied up and he took me. I watched that demon rip Hank's heart out and then eat him! Then Jerry took me out into the woods, Jack....The demon in the house isn't the only demon on this land. There is another one that lives in the woods and Jerry gave me to it. That's why I'm all scratched up, that thing fucked me like an animal, it bit my neck and held me down and fucked me like a dog while Jerry watched..." Keri recanted her tale of horror and rape to Jack, the whole time stroking his growing cock. "What if I'm pregnant Jack? What if I have some half animal demon baby growing inside me? I wanna die and I want to die fucking you!"

Hearing the word pregnant made him think about what Jess and he had just done, and what the possible ramifications could be. He may have blown the house up but it the demon was already taking root in Jessica's womb then it had escaped after all and all this was for nothing. "Keri, please you have to be strong. I know horrible shit happened to us all in that house but we're alive and that is all that matters. We are going to get out of this, I promise you." Jack pleaded with her, trying to pull away from her before she could get him fully erect but the second he let go of her she began to sink into the murky black water. Jack reached down and picked her back up, holding her tight even though she was still writhing against him trying to get his swelling cock in her pussy.

It was then that Jack felt something cold and wet brush his leg. He jumped out of fright but had no place to go. His mind started imagining those tendrils, those black oily tendrils that had held him in place and made him cum in his sister. Were they down in the well? Would they drag He and Keri down into the depths? Jack summoned his courage, letting go of Keri again and plunged his hand into the water snatching at whatever it was. He grabbed it and it was cold and slimy but it wasn't what he thought it was, instead it was the rope from whenever this well had been in use. Probably had been floating down here for years. "Hey, hey hey hey....look Keri....we got a way out! See this, it's a rope, if they find us we can throw it up to them and they can pull us out! you see, god hasn't forsaken us....Can you help me yell? Keri? Keri?" Jack asked but Keri head had gone under the water again, this time placing her mouth around his dick. Jack jerked away and pulled her back to the surface where she gasped for breath.

"HEEEEELP! HEY HELPPPP US!" Jack screamed and again his ribs ached, as did his now blueballed swollen dick. Jack was desperate and desperation makes you do funny things. Jessica and Jack were twins, and they say that twins have some sort of special psychic bond, Jack had always believed that and so now he focused all his energy on Jessica. He let his thoughts call out to her.

Dean ducked hiding himself under the steering wheel in the hopes that everything would miss the car but if it didn’t it wouldn’t hit him easily. Dean wasn’t sure if Jessica was still out or if she was awake yet. He slowly sat up to see the once beautifully haunted house in tatters. It was mainly rubble now with parts of the house scattered around the land.

Dean pushed himself up and turned to look at Jessica who was in the back of the car moaning as she slowly was waking up. Dean pushed his car door open and looked around to make sure there wasn’t anything around them that would hurt him or Jessica when she got out. “My head.” She groaned from the back seat reaching up and holding her forehead. “Its ok baby I’m here.” He said pushing himself out of the car and opening hers to help her out.

“Jack’s still in the house.” He whispered to Jessica as she looked up to see the house no longer standing. “What?” she said trying to sound calm “He’s in there?” she asked looking at the shambles of the house. “No!” she shook her head and stood up still nude. “Dean…” she muttered wanting to explain everything that had happened when he walked in on them. “It’s ok Jessica I can’t say I understand but we can work on it.” he reached out and brushed her hair from her face. “I love you and I want to be with you no matter what.”

Jessica looked at the house “So Jack’s still in there?” she questioned thinking over if Jack really was dead. There was no way Jack would have survived in such an explosion and she was sure she’d know if Jack were dead.

“He’s not dead I would be able to feel it.” she took a deep breath moving closer to the house as if he could lead her. “Where do we go then Jessi?” Dean asked as if she knew but somehow she did. “I don’t know… I mean I do, but I can’t place him.” She said looking around and they walked around on the grounds. “Jessi it’d be better if we split up and cover more land.” Dean said and Jessica nodded in agreement. “Be careful it’s dangerous with all the house parts scattered around.” Dean said touching her cheek and Jessica nodded and they walked in different directions.

Jessica walked around for a solid half hour moving things when suddenly she froze in her spot. “Jack?” she whispered to herself as if Jack was standing next to her. She turned her head towards the well where Jack was and starting walking towards it. “Jack!” she shouted and took off in a full on sprint. She was at the fountain before she could think and ripped off the tin roof that had landed on the top. “Jack I’m here.” She shouted down to him.

“Dean!” she turned shouting for Dean. “I found Jack… and Kerri!” she was disappointed about Kerri being alive but she quickly got over it. “DEAN!” she shouted wondering where Dean was. “I’m behind you Jess.” He said in a dull voice and looked down the well. “You ok down there?” he asked both Jack and little Kerri. “Do you have anything down there to help us get you out?” he questioned.

Jessica watched Dean as he bent down to grab the rope to help pull Jack and Kerri up. Jessica felt that something was different and wrong about Dean he had been fine before they split up. “Are you ok Dean?” Jessica whispered to Dean as he was pulling Kerri up. “I’m fine babe.” He said and smiled as he helped Kerri out and onto the ground. “Take care of her Jessi.” Dean said and Jessica held onto Kerri to warm her cold wet body. “Come on.” Jessica said leading Kerri away.

Dean looked down into the well and helped pull him out. “You ok man.” He said watching Jack looking him over to make sure he was ok.

Jack breathed a sigh of relief when the tin roof got pulled off the well top and let the early morning sun rays flow down into the dark pit, but the truth was he never doubted it for a second. He knew that he and Jessica were meant to be together and nothing was going to keep them apart.

"You ok down there?" Dean asked and Jack nodded, he noticed that Keri had stopped fiddling this his groin the minute Dean's face had appeared at the top of the well. "Yeah we're alive, just get us out of here." Jack responded and then threw the rope up to Dean. The rope was old and water rotted but it did the trick of first hauling Keri's tiny frame out and then Jacks. Jack put the breifcases handle in his mouth and held the rope while Dean hoisted him up.

Keri was cold and shivering and Dean had told Jessica to take her and at first Keri acted scared of Jess. She was still terrified after what had happened when Jess had come into her room and said those horrible things. But then Keri looked into Jess' face and saw that she didn't look the same as before, she seemed to have some sort of inner light that made Keri want to trust her again. Both of the girls were naked and Keri was still all scratched up from whatever Jerry had put her through. Jess through her arm around her and the two naked girls started back off toward the car.

Dean finished pulling Jack up and when Jack eclipsed the opening and put his feet down on the ground Dean asked him if he was OK. Jack didn't know how to respond, he'd just been caught banging his own sister, who just so happened to be Dean's girlfriend only a half hour ago. Now here he was standing naked with a half a hard on because of Keri's inappropriate touching down in the well. Jack pulled the soaked leather briefcase in front of him swollen groin and blushed. "I don't know if I'm OK Dean, but I think once we all get into some dry clothes and get the fuck out of here I'll feel a lot better. Hey Dean....thanks man." Jack said.

"OOOhhh shit, yeah I guess I got some bad news on that account." Dean said.

"What? Man I don't know if I can take anymore bad news today..." Jack asked, not sure if he wanted to hear the answer.

"Well Jess and I brought everybody's clothes into the house last night, and the house is gone man!" Dean answered and they both smiled and started to chuckle.

Sirens started to blare in the distance, someone must have called the authorities after the explosion. "Shit man, what are we gonna tell the police? We can't tell them that a Demon took control of everybody and made us do an orgy and then try to kill each other." Dean asked and it was a good question. There was no way any amount of explaining was going to fix this.

"We don't tell them shit, We say we were sleeping in the house and heard or smelled a gas leak and got out just before the place blew up. Jerry and Trish didn't make it out." Jack said flatly.

"Ha that almost sounds believable. " Dean scoffed as the two men started back toward the car where the girls were waiting.

Back in the car Keri was shivering in Jessica's embrace while Jessica watched the two men she loved and they actually looked like they were laughing and getting along.

"Jessica.....It raped me...that thing in the woods....Jerry fed me to it. He sat back and watched as it fucked me like I was an animal. Have you ever been raped by an animal Jess? It was horrible and I don't know if I'm ever going to be alright ever again. I am so sorry for fucking your boyfriend .....I am sorry Jessica, I promise you I didn't mean it." Kerri weapt into Jessica's midsection, her tears falling from her cheeks and dropping onto Jessica's naked thighs.

Jessica held onto Keri she knew the girl was most likely scared and really Jessica couldn’t blame her. True everything she did wasn’t her but Jessica could see just not able to control her own body, sort of. Jessica ran her hands over Keri’s arms trying to warm her up knowing she didn’t have any clothes on her or the small young girl.

Both girls were shivering but Keri was shivering for more than the cold. Something seemed odd about Keri but Jessica couldn’t place the oddness. The more Jessica soothed Keri the calmer she seemed to get as if trusting her once again.

“It’s ok.” Jessica cooed trying to calm the young kid that had experienced more than any teenage girls should, let alone an adult.

As both the girls walked away Jessica looked over her shoulder at Dean to see what he was doing. Dean was weird and she couldn’t explain why, or maybe she could. She had put that man through a lot within a day/night.

“Lets get in the car and warm up.” Jessica said to Keri as she helped her into the warming car that was now running. Both the girls were alone in the car. Jessica pulled Keri into her lap to warm her up and to ring out her hair. There was a small thin blanket that Jessica covered Keri with as Keri explained what had happened to her.

“So there was another demon…” Jessica shivered at the idea of having it rape her. Sure Jessica felt bad for the girl but she’d rather it be Keri then herself she already had one demon all over her she didn’t need another on.

Jessica ran her fingers in her hair to calm her and let her sob in her lap. “Shh…” Jessica whispered to tell Keri it was ok. “Keri… right?” she paused to make sure she was correct. “I saw the demon but I didn’t know he could come on our personal land. I am so sorry that you were raped… As for what you did with Dean… well it’s in the past and plus it takes two to tango, so no need to worry plus you’re young and Dean is older and should be the one to control himself. But then again the house was controlling us so there’s no use in being angry with anyone.” Jessica tried to sooth Keri the best she could.

Jessica looked up watching both her brother and boyfriend walking towards them. “I don’t have any clothes in the car and I brought our clothes in the house so we’re kind of screwed on being naked.” She sat back letting Keri continue to lie in her lap. “Here they come.” Jessica said watching as Dean walked down and looked at Jessica in the window.

“Keri I have two things growing in my stomach.” She reached down rubbing her stomach. “How am I going to live a normal life?” Jessica looked down at Keri “I love my brother and my boyfriend. Life is weird.” Jessica chuckled feeling odd. “Being pregnant with a demon is going to suck.”

Back
Top Bottom