Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Typical Couple (randomname98766789 x Izzy325)

Moved from PMs to threads

randomname98766789 said:
Izzy325 said:
randomname98766789 said:
Izzy325 said:
randomname98766789 said:
Izzy325 said:
randomname98766789 said:
Valentine’s Day 2016 had been a major success for Andrew Carr . From watching a wonderful movie to having a very romantic, happy dinner, it had been wonderful. The twenty year old was so in love with his girlfriend of over a year Emily Banks. The couple met during a freshman English class and clicked after the very first day when sitting together. No one would ever expect this kind of relationship though. Emily was the party animal and very outgoing while Andrew was quiet, shy, and reserved. They were almost polar opposites but you would never see them together without a smile on their faces. She broke through his shell of being introverted like he had been most of his life. In fact he was still quite introverted but Emily had truly broken through to him. She happened to be his first girlfriend and first kiss and first everything. Andrew was quite shocked when learning that he was her first as well but that made the romance even better.

The young, brown-haired male was a stud linebacker for the football team. At six feet and five inches tall, he towered over most everyone but was not ever noticed. He might have played for a Division I football team that got plenty of TV time but he was not playing the glamorous position of quarterback. His job was to put a hard hit on the other team’s running backs and receivers and he did a great job. Andrew was highly recruited out of high school and just finished his first full year as a starter in which the school won the National Championship last month. Things were going quite great for him right now. He could not complain.

It was getting late and Andrew planned on dropping her off at her sorority house of Zeta Tau Alpha but Emily insisted that he come with her. After sneaking up to her floor, he entered her room with her and closed the door behind them. Dark brown eyes locked onto the brunette’s blue-gray eyes that he absolutely adored and his arms wrapped around the girl tightly. Leaning down, he pressed a soft, loving kiss to her lips and smiled at her. “I love you Em. I am glad you had fun tonight. Our first Valentine’s Day out of many more.” He pointed out, already planning on making next year even better. At first he worried about not knowing what to do as a boyfriend but so far he kept her happy. For now they shared a silent moment with his forehead lightly pressed against hers, keeping a deep gaze into her eyes.

Today was one of the most magical days of Emily's short life. Her boyfriend wined and dined her on the most romantic day of the year. She couldn't believe her luck in landing a man like him. Growing up girls would have their mothers and grandmothers telling stories of chivalrous men who would be there for her. Andrew was the kind of man every girl dreamed of. Despite Emily and Andrew's difference's the two were clearly made for each other. Her outgoing and wild demeanor completed his quite and reserved one. When the two lovebirds had started college the same year no one expected them to ever get together. If it hadn't been for their class freshman year Andrew and
Emily it would have been unlikely the pair would have been where they are now.

Tonight was the night for Emily and Andrew. Tonight she would show him how much she truly cared for him. By giving him the most scared part of her. "I love you too Andrew...more than you could possibly know." She looked up into his honey brown eyes. They held a look of pure admiration and love. She only hoped that her grey-blue eyes could show how much she loved him. "Andrew I know this past year you have waited patiently for me to be ready. Most boys our age would have given up and left long ago...but then again you are a man not a boy." Despite Emily being outgoing and fun she found herself incredibly shy. This would hopefully be the first night she and Andrew made love together. Emily wrapped one arm around Andrew's neck and the other was placed on his chest softly. "Tonight I want you to make love to me.." She looked up at him through her eyelashes and smiled.

"I mean of course if you want too...I just love you so much and I want to show you how much I love you. I need to show you." She pulled away slightly and grabbed his much larger hand in hers as she lead him to the bed. She wore a beautiful skin tight lace dress. She turned around giving him her back and brushing her hair to the side before looking over her shoulder. "Can you help me take it off?" She asked as she removed her heels making her shirk even further. Emily's heartbeat increased in anticipation for what was to come. This was her night finally to give the man she loved all of her.

Unsure of what Emily was saying, Andrew listened closely and held the gaze of her eyes. When one took time to think about it, she was right. Most males would probably have been long gone if told they had to wait for sex until she was ready. If they didn’t leave, then most would have probably cheated on her just to get sex but Andrew was not a boy and was not like most males his age. When he told Emily that he loved her, he meant it. If he had to wait twenty years before they had sex he would do it. Obviously he made his feelings known that he wanted to have sex with her because it would both make them feel good and strengthen their bond, but he also made it clear that he would wait for her as long as she needed.

“Of course I want to make love with you Emily. I will ensure that tonight is special for us. I love you and only you. I can’t wait.” Smirking, Andrew reached to take the zipper in between his fingers and slowly pull it down until he could help slide the material off her body. Quickly, he kicked off his shoes and then pulled off his socks with his feet while wrapping his arms around the brunette to easily show off his strength and pick her up into the air, laying her down onto the bed. His heartbeat was increasing and he could feel a sweat drop or two trickle on his forehead. Was he nervous? Of course he was. He wanted this to be perfect for them.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed before removing his shirt, revealing his rock hard abdominals and chest. They definitely showed that he was a football player and that he lifted often. His entire body was in phenomenal shape and he hoped Emily would like looking at him. He took her small hands and placed them onto his chest before leaning down and pressing a firm kiss to her lips. This kiss they shared in the moment was definitely more fiery and more passionate than any kiss ever before. He held it for a few minutes and then pulled back to be a panting mess, breathing hard and having his lips swollen. The large hands now sneaked behind her back to unclasp her bra and remove it to have his brunette beauty become topless. Wasting no time with her newly freed breasts, he leaned down and wrapped his lip around one of her nipples and started to suck and kiss on the flesh.

Emily moaned softly as she felt the man hold her small body against his as she melted into his arms. She loved feeling how strong he was he held her before laying her down in the bed. As he placed her hands on his firm chest. Her lithe body laid under his as he quickly removed her bra. Her supple perfect breasts now laid out before her man. The moment Andrew's tongue touched Emily moaned softly as his tongue wrapped around her newly harden nipple. She withered under the large man as he pleasured her breast. "Andrew...." She whimpered her hand reaching up behind his head as she subconsciously opened her legs more for him.

As Andrew's mouth continued to pleasure her Emily wrapped her beautiful slender legs around her man's body pulling him closer. She moved her lower body against him her lace thong rubbing gently against her lips as she created more friction for her pleasure. "Andrew go lower....please" She whispered as she pulled him off of her nipple. She gave him a passionate kiss against his swollen lips before he moved further down to please her. Her arousal only increased as he slowly removed her thong and teased her tight pussy with his fingers and tongue.

Emily wanted Andrew to go lower, so that’s what he did. His lips began moving horizontally from the side of her abdominals all the way across her body. He spent time kissing her belly, making sure to let his tongue peek out and lick her skin. He gripped her underwear with his teeth and decided to try and be sexy, pulling her underwear down with his teeth. When his sweet lover was nude, he kissed up her right leg until he reached her thigh. Then he kissed over to her clit where his tongue traced a few circles over the mound of flesh.

Lightly, he nipped at her folds and then devoured her, shoving his mouth right against her pussy lips and let his tongue reach inside of her hole and press open her lips. His hands squeezed her ass and pushed her hips against his face. He moaned inside of her tight little hole. Again and again, his tongue rubbed across the inside of her walls, making sure he could touch every part of her that he could reach. She tasted so sweet and he greedily licked up all of her nectar. He wasn’t sure how long he would do this but this seemed like a nice way to get some foreplay started so he kept kissing and sucking along her folds, a smile growing on his face.

Emily smiled as he watched her lover slowly descend in between her legs. Her body quivered as it waited in anticipation for the pleasure Andrew's mouth would bring her soon. The kisses he laid upon skin left tingles of pleasure as he made his way to her tight pussy. Despite this being both of their first times Andrew knew all about foreplay. Most men she had heard about always wanted to get right to the point. But not Andrew, he wanted Emily to enjoy this as much as he would. Which only made the pretty girl fall all the more in love with him.

Finally the moment had come for Emily. She could feel his lips as they toyed with her own. She felt his tongue slide inside of her which caused the girl to arch her back in pleasure. One hand gripped the sheets in pleasure while her other hand slowed found it's way to her nipple. The way he just dove in and knew exactly where to move his tongue to reach deep inside of her. The pretty girl played with her nipple as they harden from the pleasure she was receiving. "Oh Andrew..." She whispered softly as his tongue wrapped itself around her sensitive clit. "Baby I need you inside of me now." She pleaded with him as she begged him to move up close to her. "I want to make love to you..." She pulled him up so that the large man laid above her. His powerful form completely dominating her.

Lost in his own world with tasting her sweet nectar, Andrew didn’t even hear Emily talking until she pulled him away. The very next second, he found himself lying on top of her, his arms moving to wrap around her naked, sexy body while his hands gripped her ass. “I love you, Emily. I am happy that we will be each other’s first time. I can’t imagine doing this with anyone else.” All of this was true. Andrew might not have ever been good with girls before but he wasn’t complaining. To know that they would be each other’s one and only for everything warmed his pure heart.

Finally, the large, strong man tilted his head down at the brunette beauty and started kissing her neck. His rough, calloused hands gripped her supple breasts and started squeezing them within his hands. He let the tip of his cock rub ever so slightly against her clit, pushing his hips forward so it dug into her skin. “I love how your body feels against mine…” Andrew whispered breathlessly. Now he was ready to have some fun with her. There had been more than enough foreplay.

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he smiled broadly and raised his hips high into the air before forcefully shoving his thick cock inside of her at a gentle rate. Slowly he entered a few inches inside of her first, being slow and gentle so he didn’t harm her. “Oh Yes…” He groaned, feeling so happy to finally be inside of her. All this tension built up had been killing him. “How does it feel baby?” Andrew asked, leaning down and kissing all along her neck, squeezing her ass cheeks with his hands.

Emily watched as Andrew laid over her. Andrew's strong form donating and protecting all at once. It drove her wild to feel him over her. "I love you so much...Thank you for making this so special for me." She breathed out from under him. Emily was proud of herself for waiting so long. Unlike most girls she didn't have sex in high school which wasn't a bad thing. But Emily was the kind of girl who needed to feel love. Andrew was clearly the same way.

She felt his hands rough hands as he held her breasts in his hands. She moaned as his skilled mouth kissed and bit along her slender neck. She felt his thick cock tease at her wet opening. This only drove the girl crazy as it barely grazed her pussy lips. Her soft body felt amazing against his rougher stronger one.

She felt his hips move as he prepared to push inside of her. His thick cock finally pushed past her lips as they wrapped tight around him. At first there was a discomfort at having something that large inside of her but the feeling was fleeting.

Emily felt that throbbing, aching feeling of pleasure as he pushed deeper into his lover. "Oh Andrew..." The young girl moaned as she moved her delicate hands and placed them on his firm muscular chest. "You're so big." She whispered as slowly she felt him enter her wet, hot, tight little hole. She looked up into his eyes with love knowing that he would be the first and last man to ever touch and see her like this.

It was reassuring to hear Emily comment on how big Andrew was. Knowing that he needed to be careful with her, his hips started to thrust against her at an unsettled, slow pace. This was new to him so he obviously wasn’t going to be great at it to start with but he’d hoped to at least please his girlfriend. “And you’re so tight… I love it.” He commented, thinking about how this felt. Her walls were being stretched and the soft tissue was rubbing against him as his tip poked against some spongy surface each time he thrust towards her.

“I love you Emily… I love you so much.” Andrew murmured and took her mouth into another deep kiss. God, he loved this girl with all his heart. To know that they were both each other’s one and only made him so happy. Nothing could have been played out better for them. He didn’t want a girl that knew how to do everything because she had whored around so much. Andrew liked being able to learn together. It would be a process.

His hands weren’t sure where to stay so they traveled from her breasts to her waist to her hair and to her ass in no particular order. He just tried to grip her where the most leverage was. His breathing was starting to become heavy as he huffed and puffed into her mouth, trying to keep the kiss going. “Are you feeling okay baby?” He asked in a quiet whisper, his eyes staying open to look into hers.

Back
Top Bottom