Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

Alrighty then. So Leia stole the Corrupt splicers and two of Sabrina Pokemon while they were sleeping. I shall post something when I wake up.

A sequel?
But we've not finished this yet unless your planning to let us get three badges and then you will end that series and start the next one.

Alright, here it is. This introduction is Sabrina Phoenix's email letter to Lily Pines and Mike Fertar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dear Lily Pines and Mike Fertar, I am sending you this letter to tell you that we haven't seen each other for awhile. Almost four years have passed and things have changed during that time period. I was looking forward to meet at Lumiose City, Kalos for like some sort of reunion, that way I can see your faces once again, but we might be slightly different from the time we met. Ever since the demise of Team Flare, the region seems to be a peace for the time being, lets hope that we don't have to worry about another evil organization ruining the peaceful, everyday lives of people and Pokemon." -Sincerely, the new current Champion of Kalos, Sabrina Lilith Phoenix
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, something seems different or catch you off guard.

I'm planning to do some sort of Post-storyline. This is more of like a "to what you want" kind of story, meaning after Pokemon League Tournament story, they can see more Pokemon in order to complete the Australia Pokedex.

Well to be fair, Nether Mike or any of the girls have made any moves on each other other yet. Mikes the kinda of guy that tends to learn what he knows before making a move. But the pace that we go though gyms is kinda amazing but it makes sense as well with the power behind some of the Pokemon we own.

Oh, and I see Mike and Lily seem to be a perfect match cause they treat their Pokemon like their friends, while Sabrina's relationship with Pokemon seem a bit questionable.

Back
Top Bottom