Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

What are the Mega Evolutions for the Weavile and Greninja? Kind of like this.

mega_greninja__inspired_by_ash_greninja__by_oooos-d99iy11.jpg

mega_weavile_by_lunewolf_br-d7stmod.png

I think symbol 2 would be the best, Cause Symbol three is the fusion fighter emblem and that's a heros symbol so that would not match with Team Fusion being evil.

That's okay... You didn't miss anything. I was giving some ideas for the symbol for Team Fusion. And showing s pic of Weavile and Greninja 's Mega Evolution if the new Pokémon are curious to see.

I must admit I like the idea of Leia maybe breaking the mind of some of the female Pokemon. Turning them on their trainers, if you two are up for it maybe Leia can do it after the second gym.

Celebrate, should be talking to your character right now dragon but if you want me too I can send one of my character your way?

Oh and one last thing Celebrate and LR, It up to you how many of your female Pokémon you want to see Leia break and turn on you.

Alright works for me, just FYI I may not go into the full detail. Probably will adopted a fade to black as she gets ready to break them and return once there minds are broken

I looked on serebii.net

turns out weavile and noiverns speed are almoat identical.

weavile beats it by 3 or 4 points so it will be close

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Alright works for me, just FYI I may not go into the full detail. Probably will adopted a fade to black as she gets ready to break them and return once there minds are broken
And, how are they going to get fix there minds before the eight Pokemon gym and the Australia Pokemon League?

Well as with all broken mind, it will take time and love. Reteach them what made them yours, if you have to forefeel Leia action you might have to have sex with them to make them remember that bond you two shared.

Back
Top Bottom