Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian looking for a woman to play with

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenHentai

Star
Hello ladies, it's been too long. I looking for someone to play with.

I'm the kind of woman who enjoys a good story and plenty of smut with it. A good story, characters, detailed environment, and plenty of wild passion. That's what I strive for.

I myself play strictly lesbian characters. I am open to play with any ladies who are, or are interested in playing, a lesbian, bisexual, bi-curious, or straight and willing to be turned. I'm lukewarm to playing with futas, depends on my mood.

Settings are pretty cut and dry, I prefer modern day or fantasy settings. I don't do too much EU roleplaying, unless it's Pokemon. Even then, it's only HumanxHuman, no PokemonxHuman or PokemonxPokemon. Other than that, I'm open to most ideas people throw my way and I work with people to come up with a good setting.

My rules are pretty simply. No furries or bestiality, loli or shota, and absolutely no rape. Everything else is negotiable or common sense. I also will sometimes do Dom/sub roleplays. I'm a dom by nature, so if any of you sub girls need a naughty mistress I'm available ;).

Other than that, I require you have a firm understanding of English and write as such. We live in an age where word processors will catch almost all grammatical and spell errors you make so take advantage of that. Don't worry though, I'm not a grammar nazi. I make mistakes too.

Now that all the formalities are out of the way, I hope you're interested. I love having fun with my RPs. So let's have some fun together shall we? ;) I eagerly await replies.

I'd be down for something, perhaps a straight female willing to be swayed by a gorgeous woman <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom