Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of Innocence- Candy_demon21xCaiusWickersham-

Ose gripped her head and pulled her hair painfully, "Now, there, you granted me use of your body if I let your friend go. I held up my end of the bargain, I expect you to hold up to yours. Or does the Daughter of Michael have no honor on top of willing to sacrifice others for her convenience?"

With that, he grabbed her head and plunged himself deep into her throat, thrusting her head to up his balls to show her who was master here. He rammed her throat with his member, fucking her face hard and fast. If she didn't want it gently, she could have it rough. She seemed to like it that way.

The succubi grabbed her breasts and played with them, squeezing her nipples hard at opportunities while their hands went to her labia and clit to overwhelm her body with sensation. Ose continued to fuck her face and assault her throat with his swollen member, which she couldn't hope to bite through. Precum began oozing over her tongue and down her throat as he pumped her, pulling her hair on occasion to give her a dash of pain for her defiance. While his cum wouldn't impregnate her yet and it wasn't going in the right place even if it could, it was as filled with lust as its creator, and he wondered how it would affect her as she was still half-human. Most humans couldn't take a drop of it without becoming incredibly desirous for more.

When the demon Lord took purchase within her hair, Annette attempted to cry out but her cries were muffled by the throbbing invader against her tongue. Opaque eyes looked up in the general direction that she knew his face was, scowling deeply, her eyes protesting to his little comment about him using her body how he wanted. She had never agreed to such things! What spilled from his mouth was blasphemy, they were all lies yet the seemed to sting like salt being poured into an open wound.

The demon silenced himself and her as he shoved his entire length down her throat, forcing the angel to gag and gurgle upon it. Warm saliva began to trickle out from the corners of her mouth as he fucked her face roughly, her lungs desperate to taste fresh air, her small hands clenching tightly into fists. Annette didn’t know what she hated more, the fact that this demon had had the gall to force her to be his unwilling servant or the fact that she become soft hearted even though Catherine knew what it meant to be a Nephillium’s friend.

Her torment only seemed to be doubled tenfold as the succubi continued their torment as well, finger, mouths, tongues, lips all seeking out her most sensitive of skin. Annette could be heard gasping and choking for air. When the unfamiliar taste of precum tickled her tongue, Annette yelped in displeasure, she began to wildly thrash about, desperate to dislodge the throbbing phallus in her mouth, knowing that the next fluid that touched her tongue would be the potent, damned seed of the demon Lord.

Pain and pleasure assaulted her body and within that sweet mixture she felt the hard muscle twitch and loose its cream into her gullet. The taste was foul and it made the Angel gag, it made her thrash and it made her feel something that she refused to allow herself to feel; lust. Although she had no desire to swallow, rope after thick rope was of the Demon’s spunk was poured into her belly, if she didn’t swallow she would drown.

He held himself inside her mouth until she had swallowed every drop of his seed. He smiled at her as his succubi continued their assault after their master achieved his first orgasm. It hadn't been very satisfactory and he would certainly want more, but it would have to do for now. He would have to look in on his experiments soon and continue with the ritual. His erinyes would also be expecting his attention soon for her marvelous work.

"The first time of many you will pleasure me with your mouth. Soon, I will put your other holes to use as well. I must see to my preparations to make you a fertile font of my offspring, but I think you owe my succubi an apology for your treatment of them. They only wanted to make your transition easier and show you how you will be loved when you are full of my child. Now, you will be a good girl for them or do I need to give you more seed to make you more willing?"

As the demon finished cumming into her mouth, freeing up her mouth, Annette gasped in reprieve, taking into sweet gulping mouthfuls of air. With her greedy gulps of air, she began to cough, trying in vain to have the copious amounts of cum she had been just forced to swallow. When the demon said this was the first of many times, Annette snorted loudly, "And each time I will try and bite the disgusting prick of yours off." Even still she was defiant as crimson lust began to trickle into her bloodstream.

Then came another snort followed by a laugh, "You are as vile as you are stupid! There is no way in heaven or hell that you can impregnate me, no mattter how hard you try! I am not aplogizing to either of them and I am not using my mouth again." With that she snapped her mouth shut, eyes glaring up at the swirling cloud of red lust that was the Master of this domain.

Ose looked down at the angel, "This is never going to stop until you are broken, Annette. No one is coming to save you. Not your father, not any angel. They have given up on you and look to their charges they deem worthy. You are mine to do with as I please and I have plenty of time. Defiance brings only pain; submission will bring you nothing but pleasure. Now, I am leaving you to my succubi so you can enjoy the lust that is building in your body."

With that, he departed back to his library to review his notes and continue his ritual experiments. He checked in on the imp sent to corrupt the real Catherine's dreams to see what progress he was making on her. She wasn't essential, but perhaps hearing Catherine praying to Ose and pledging herself to his service will assist in breaking Annette's bravado. Where it was admirable at first, it was becoming empty and tiresome.

The succubi continued to stroke her breasts and labia, occasionally pinching her clit. This time, they brushed their breasts and pierced nipples against her face and lips. The skin was soft and heavier than their size would admit. Their nipples were nicely firm thanks to the rings that were embedded in their flesh. They teased her cajoled her to take them into her mouth and suckle as her nipples were sucked. They had plenty of warm sweetness for her if she was gentle with them.

If she had a dime for every time that the demon said that no one was coming to save her, that she was his and that she would eventually carry his child, she would be fifty cents richer. This demon was so vain! Did he really think that he was god's gift to the world? Of course he did, and he found it only fitting that every single female band over and take it just so she could have the honor of baring his child. Annette was not going to be another proverbial "notch in his belt". When she heard his steps retreating she grinned deviously, "Running away again. You couldn't break me so you leave it to your whores. Go ahead run away!" It was so sad that he continued to leave her to these harpies...

When the women began their assault on her person again and she felt a strange tightening in her sex, Annette fought, now genuinely for control. Her body grew hot with need. What was going on? She needed to escape. Annette gasped and fought for control, even as one of the woman's nipple entered her mouth.

The succubus welcomed Annette's mouth on her nipple and filled her mouth with soft flesh. Her mouth's feeble groping stimulated the succubus into giving her a few dribbles of sweet, rich milk. While not as potent as their Master's seed, it was of their lustful demonic nature and would add to the Nephilium's growing need.

"Do you like that, sweetling? Do you want some more? Show me how much you want it." The succubus let Annette suckle her breast and the two eased off her labia so her body's need for release would grow and start dominating her mind. They wanted her begging for her new master's cock and cum inside her and more of their attention on her body. First they would have her atone for her rough treatment of them and beg for the privilege. They promised her once she was more compliant with their wishes, they might be persuaded to let her out of her restraints so she can satisy her lusts.

Annette had two courses of action she could take immediate: the first was, she could continue to be spite and defiant like she really wanted to but if she continued along this path she knew that her chances were escaping were low, if not none existent with her hands and ankles bound like some common prisioner. Fight and her fate was sealed; the demon would continue to do his research until he figured out a way to turn the baron female into a fertile sexpot to incubate his brood. That left option b, which was by far more than a little sickening. Annette could allow herself to feel lust course through her veins yes, but she could use this to her advantage as she could feign she was interested in forgiveness and play the game that they had played on her. Play the game long enough and perhaps the demon figured out the secret to unlocking her fertility, she could escape! It was a shot in the dark and it was treading into unknown territory but what other choice did she have? Continue to fight and know that only rooms away a demon plotted how to impregnate her or play along with their twisted game of hide and go fuck and chance an escape.

Silently she prepares herself, even as the demoness cooed to her in that sickly sweet tone that made the Angel want to vomit. Refraining from any outward displays of disgust, Annette instead opted to play the game. Quickly she sealed her lips around the rosy flesh of the pert nipple and began to suckle hungrily, intent on showing these whores that she "intended" to be subserviant. The angel's opaque yes flicked up towards the woman's face as she nodded and even offered a convincing moan, after which she loosed her mouth and began to pout, "I-I do," she reaffirmed, sickened that she was acting so well, "The master must be so cross with me, as are you both. I beg your forgiveness and think back. I was such a fool! I denied you both, and denied the master his gift of life he wishes to bestow upon me. I-I am so foolish. I beg to be forgiven and wish to make amends with all I have hurt. W-what might I do to convince you and the master I am sorry."

It was a swing in the dark and she prayed silently that they took the bait, knowing that she would have to continue this charade until they freed her from her bounds.

The succubi squinted at her. This was certainly a sudden change for her. Far sooner than Ose's cum and their milk should produce. She had said over and over they were stupid and foolish. They weren't buying her conversion just yet.

"First, you shall worship my breasts and drink deep of my milk. Then, you will worship my pussy with your mouth and beg my forgiveness for trying to strangle me. After that, you will do the same to my sister, begging forgiveness for trying to bite off her tongue and kiss her properly. Finally, you will refer to your new Master with reverence and surrender yourself to his pleasure. We know you are without honor, Daughter of Michael, so you must swear yourself to your new master and renounce Heaven and your father under the most unbreakable oaths of Heaven."

They didn't believe her for a second now. Not until lust permeated her aura and she was driven mad with need for release would they believe she truly wished to bear Ose's child for his plan. The master wouldn't be ready for at least another day. At that time, they would see how far she was gone then. They would make sure she stayed in the bonds for the night, dreaming dreams of lust and desire, until he was ready if need be.

From the pregnant silence that hung between the three instantly made Annette stiffen with realization; perhaps she had come off too forward, so much for that plan but Annette wouldn’t blow her cover just yet and would listen to what they wanted. Earning their forgiveness was bound to be harder than just saying ‘I’m sorry’.

When the whore began to explain her task, Annette mentally kept talley; first was some breast worship, alright she could do that. The next command almost made the angel’s face turn up in disgust! Annette wasn’t gay by any means and the fact that this woman wanted Annette to lick her snatch was disgusting! As much as she hated to admit it though, Annette knew she could do it. Two of the three things she could manage. Then came the third demand, the same treatment for the woman’s sister as well. While it was disgusting, Annette knew that she could it it. When the final order came, Annette almost cringed again. Giving herself up to their Master was the exact same as opening her legs and having the demon fuck her. It was not going to happen but when the demoness suggested that she renounce heaven’s name and make an oath she could not break, she knew she was found out.

So much for that idea!

With an annoyed sigh, Annette turned her mouth away from the woman, “And here I was expecting you to be just as dumb as you sounded. Well ladies, I hope you’re strapped in for a long night because I don’t plan on doing any of those things. “ While the lust had affected her, and still was, her body tingling with crimson fever, the angelic nature she clung to so desperately isolated and destroyed the intolerable feelings that pooled in her blood.

The succubi smirked at her, "In that case, perhaps you should have the night to yourself."

They squeezed her wings together to put her in unconsciousness and then placed a circlet on her heard to give her lustful dreams of angels surrendering to demons for sex and begging for more. She could see the angels surrendering to succubi and many other demons, being taken in many ways. In a perverse way, it was inviting her to step down from her viewing place and join in the orgy, forgetting everything in the heat and smells emanating from the bodies as they fucked in front of her. They left her to her dreams, bound in the dungeon.

Ose smiled as he found his method to impregnate Annette. She would be bathed in the blood of a mortal pregnant with his offspring. He had just the perfect mortal for the job. After pleasuring his erinyes for a job well done, he looked in on Catherine's dreams. He put her in a darkened bedroom, bound and blindfolded on a bed of silk. He touched her sensuously, stroking every part of her body with a strong, masculine hand before gently placing his weight on her and kissing her deeply. His large manhood brushed her labia as he slowly parted her thighs. "Do you want to feel like this every night, Catherine? What would you do to feel like this forever?" His voice was deep and masculine, his body muscular and firm against her skin.

Annette could hear the smirk in the woman’s voice, “I certainly wouldn’t mind some peace and quiet away from you both.” Annette grinned in return, that same sassy tone returning to her voice after her ‘forgiveness speech. When the succubi took a hold of her wings and gradually applied pressure, the angel began to scream. Her body ached, her senses began to dull and she could feel herself slipping into the throngs of unconscious sleep. ’D-Damn no, I-I need to wake up, I-I need to fight this’ but no matter how she tried to fight the need to sleep.

When the darkness of sleep took her over, the darkness disappeared and what played out before her were angels falling from heaven, their bodies being given up the carnal desire of lust. Annette set down on a throne, watching as all manner of demons reached out to touch her, begging her to just give in.

---​

Catherine had been worried all day, Annette hadn’t called, hadn’t texted and hadn’t shown up for their usual lunch date, the dark haired beauty began to worry that something was amiss. “Look I’m telling you, she’s been missing all day, I-I can’t get a hold of her and- What? She’s blind you asshole! Can’t I file a missing person’s report? Are you serious? Fuck it! For fucking get it!” Catherine sighed heavily and ended the call quickly. Turning quickly and making her way to bed, Catherine laid down and looked at her phone, speed dialing the angel. “Hi, this is Annette, leave me a message and I’ll make sure to give you a call back.” Catherine dropped the phone and sighed, “Annette, where are you?”

As she lay there, sleep began to take over her. Why was so tired? When the darkness took her over, a strange sensation took her over. All around her was darkness yet she was awake, she could feel her that her hands were bound tightly together but it wasn’t uncomfortable, the blindfold that obscured her vision made her turn her head back and forth, searching for something or anything within her dream. “H-Hello?” She called, gasping when fingers ran up and down in the swells and valleys of her naked flesh, what the hell was going on? The sensations that overwhelmed her made her mind hazy and her body ache for more. Wasn’t this wrong though? Didn’t she need to be concerned about Annette? When a male figure placed his way on her and she felt the broad tip of his length slowly parting her folds she cringed and cried out, almost desperate to touch this stranger.

His voice was like a low rumble of thunder, it reverberated within her and made her desperate to hear it again; this was her dream so why not! “Y-yes, I- I want to feel this for the rest of my life, f-for eternity.” She moaned, raising her hips off the bed to try and entice this stranger further, “P-Please I-I need your touch. I-I’d do anything you want me to, anything. J-Just please fuck me.”

Ose gave her a taste of what would come for her when she gave in, sliding his length deep into her pussy, letting her body feel the contours of his manhood as it clenched tight around him. His rhythm started slow as he moved deeper into her with each thrust. This was only in her dream, though, so the real fun wouldn't be until she made the plunge to join him for real. As he reached her cervix, he began to gently butt against it, teasing her with the feeling of having her womb breached by his massive phallus. The heady smell of sex and lust filled her nostrils and their mutual heat enveloped her body.

"This only a dream, Catherine, but it can be very real indeed. Declare me, Lord Ose, your master and beg to be my bride in Hell. I will bring you here to join me. Serve me well and you will know nothing but this pleasure forever."

Just as Eve had only needed a taste of the forbidden fruit, so too did Catherine need just a taste of what the Demon Lord of Lust could offer her. The sweet pleasure that erupted within her body as her lover began to slide in and out of her instantly made her desire more. How could she have been denied such sweetness, such pleasure before?! Was this how sex was suppose to be? A great throaty cry erupted from her lips when she felt the bulbous mushroom head of his cock kiss the opening to her womb, threatening to break through the tight muscle at any given moment. As their scent wafted up to her nose and she took a deep, long drag of the sweet smell of their fornicating Cat lost all control.

“T-This isn’t a dream, this is heaven! T-This is w-what I’ve always wanted! W-What I need! Lord Ose, y-you’re my Master, my savior, my desire! P-Please m-make me your mortal bride.P-Please j-just don’t stop!”

Ose pulled out of her, content that she was his. Hearing her moan of disappointment and frustration at his withdrawal, he cooed to her, "I always finish what I start; but there are some things that just need to be done right. I will bring you into Hell and have you become my bride as you should be. Annette is here and I'm sure she will want to see your happiness at becoming a wife to me and a mother to my child."

He undid her limbs and brought her off her bed. Catherine felt herself shift from the mortal plane to Hell. Ose carried her and she could see her new majestic demon lover. She saw she was in a ritual chamber with Annette chained to two pillars by her wrists and ankles, flanked by two succubi. "Your friend Annette refuses the pleasure I offer you, Catherine. After I have made you my bride and planted my seed in you, perhaps you can convince her of what joy she is missing out on."

In the center of the floor was a pentagram set in blue-white light. Ose placed Catherine in it so her limbs and head occupied each point of the star. He placed her wrists and ankles in shackles as black candles lit on the points. He then brought out a shaving and piercing kit from a low table and set to work on her, shaving her pussy of any hairs so she was completely smooth. He put a long silver needle through her hardened nipples and aroused clitoris, putting silver rings in each hole. Finally, he covered her body in oil and wrote her contract of slavery to him on her body in demonic script. Catherine couldn't read it, but looking at the words flooded her mind with images of sex with her master and her belly swelling in pregnancy.

Once he was done preparing her body, he ordered the succubi to wake Annette up seeing that she was unconscious and wearing a dream circlet. The succubi obeyed, removing the circlet and rousing Annette to wakefulness with pungent salts. As Annette awoke from her slumber and he knew he had her full attention, he looked down at Catherine. "Swear yourself to me in body, heart, mind and soul. Swear to obey my every command and surrender yourself to my desires. Swear to bear my children and deny all masters and salvation but through me, your lord Ose."

Was this really a dream or was this reality? The line was so blurred that Catherine found it dizzying, found that she genuinely did not know but when the sweet pleasure left her and her body was left to ache, Catherine knew it had to be real, knew that there was no worse torment in this life than the feeling of being denied pleasure. “F-Finish now,”she begged as he cooed to her, “P-Please I-I need your touch!” She writhed within her bindings, hoping to entice him with her naked form. Instead the demon collected her within his arms and explained exactly what his plan was, “A-Annette? W-Why is she?” The haze of lust had faded for a moment before it consumed her again, “I wish Annette to witness my claiming, she is my dearest friend and...and I, I want her to see the joys of my union with you.”

As her limbs were released and the blindfold removed, the mortal woman looked on in disbelief up at her demonic lover; this truly had to be a dream! When the room opened up into a large circular chamber, Catherine looked on in awe. The cold stone interior looked like something out of a Dungeon BDSM, on the floor was a large inverted pentagram which seemed to glow with an unearthly fire. Then there was Annette, completely naked, arms bound above her head and her head resting against her chest. Her eyes were torn away from the sight of her beautiful friend when her Master began to speak again, “She is Nephillium, s-she can not have the same joys but I will do whatever you ask of me.” Catherine beamed, resting her head against her Master’s naked torso, letting her eyes flick over towards Annette again.

Catherine pouted when her Master set her down upon the cold floor, collecting her wrists and ankles and binding them, her limbs lined up with a connecting point of the inverted pentagram. She watched as her Demon lover collected two items from across the room, a piercing kit and a razor. The dark haired beauty quirked an eyebrow as she did not understand the purpose of the razor. While she did not have sex often albeit ever, she was fairly smooth but she spread her legs wide and invited the Master to her sex. Pain bloomed in her erect nipples as the hollow needle pierced skin and twin rings were left in their stead, the same was done to the hood of her clit. When her body was then covered in a sweet smelling oil, his hands roaming over her naked flesh, she blushed deeply and watched as he wrote words across her skin she could not understand. What she did understand was the onslaught of images that began to play within her mind of the mind melting sex that she would soon be having with her master and the slow but she tell-tale signs of pregnancy inflating her flat belly. Was this the joy that Annette denied Catherine’s Master? How could she? These were gifts to be treasured!

While Catherine lay spread eagle upon the stone floor, Annette was roused from her nightmares sleep with a gasp and a groan of pain, “I should skin you both alive!” She hissed, before her vision flicked over towards an aura she knew all too well. “Y-Your swore you released her! Why is she here again!” Annette hissed, pulling at her chained limbs, able to see everything as the entire room seemed to glow with disgusting reds and pinks. Then Ose began to speak and Annette understood what was going on, “You said you wouldn’t harm her!” Annette bellowed, tears welling up in her cloudy eyes, “You swore!! Ca-Catherine d-don’t listen to him, listen to me please.” Catherine’s cyan eyes flicked towards her friend who pleaded for her, but instead of hearing a plea she heard nothing, “Annette, my dear friend, this is what I desire. Gabriel is offering me no such promises, no promises of being his bride nor the prospect of children. I, Catherine DeWinters, hereby swear my body,heart,mind and soul to Lord Ose. I swear to obey every command he makes of me and I will surrender myself to your desire. I swear to bear your children and deny all masters and salvation but through you Lord Ose.”

The words that left Catherine’s mouth was like a knife driven directly into Annette’s still beating heart, “N-NO!” Annette cried, whimpering and sobbing pathetically, “S-She means none of that! NONE OF IT!” She screamed again, pulling harder at her bindings, “Catherine, revoke your words, pray to the Creator for forgiveness, y-you don’t know what you’re doing.” Catherine turned her face once more to Annette and smiled, “I do know what I’m doing my friend, I do and I wish for you to have the same joys. To be a bride and to be a mother to the children of sin.” Annette’s eyes went wide as she listened.

This was what Ose had been finding out, this entire thing, bringing Catherine done into the belly of Hell and making her swear herself to him, this was all his plot to devise a way to impregnate her and it appeared that Catherine or at least a mortal woman was the key to opening Pandora’s box.

As Catherine made her oath, the candles dissolved and formed a tight leather collar around her neck. The words of her contract on her skin seared into her soul. Ose looked to Annette with a "fooled you" expression. "I didn't have Catherine until now. You must admit, my dear erinyes servant was an excellent actress."

Ose then mounted Catherine on the pentagram, his erect member entering her pussy again and starting the same deep, slow rhythm with her. His manhood came to her cervix again and gently nudged it repeatedly over and over. His mouth went to her breasts and sucked hard on her nipples as the nudging became a battering of her barrier, intent on invading her womb and filling it with his seed. He released her nipples as his precum seeped into her pussy with every thrust.

"Beg your master for his seed."

The succubi grabbed Annette's head and eyes and forced her to watch Ose fuck Catherine. They wanted her to see her friend writhe in on the ground in ecstasy and want of her new master. Her only friend was not going to save her; she now served her captor and no one else would be rescuing her. She was completely alone here and now Ose would never stop until she was pregnant with his child.

"C-Catherine-" Annette mumbled, turning a tearful glare towards Ose, "I curse you to the very depths of hell you fucking bastard!" The angel honestly didn't know what else to do, Annette was bound by the wrists and had to witness what was unfolding before. She couldn't actually see everything but she could hear it and could see figures. When Ose did finally press his length into Catherine and she cried out in delight. "Catherine please, renounce your contract please! H-He's using you! Y-You're a tool in his plot. P-Please Catherine I-I'm begging you!" But no amount of screaming seemed to deter the ebony haired woman while she was in the throngs of passion.

Catherine whined and mewled like a bitch in heat. The slow, rhythmic in and out, accompanied with the hard battering of her cervix had Catherine's body practically begging to be seeded. As his mouth collected her pert nipple, she threw her head back and found against her bounds, desperate to touch him. His command was heeded and Catherine couldn't keep quiet. "P-Please M-Master Ose!" She began, making Annette shake her head, "P-Please, I-I beg you, fill me up with your potent seed! Use me as your personal cum dumpster, fill up my womb so I can be the mother of your child. M-My purpose to be used b-by you. Use me, p-please use me!"

The succubi snickered at Annette's weak attempt at a comeback. They were already in Hell; she couldn't curse them any worse.

Ose was quite satisfied with Catherine's begging. She degraded herself in front of him and affirmed her role as a tool for him and begged for him to use her. He would certainly use her in making Annette pregnant. The best part was that she would be fully willing to do her part in the process, practically beg him to do it when the time came. Oh, she would be rewarded for her loyalty and service to her lord. If there was anything Ose always did, it was fulfill his parts of the bargain and reward those who served him well.

He slammed harder and harder into her cervix, picking up speed with his thrusts until he breached her womb with the dense head of his manhood. Feeling her body clench around him in that instant, his cock twitched and throbbed in time with her body as thick ropes of demonic seed flooded and filled her womb. Within her body, Catherine could feel the unholy life take root.

When he was done, Ose finally allowed Catherine out of the shackles and up to her feet. "Perhaps you should talk to Annette about the joys of motherhood. I'd like your help in convincing her to accept the gift that I have given you. After that, I shall give you a choice. You may come to my bedchamber for further use of your body or you can try your charms on Annette's body."

There was nothing in this world that could describe the gut wrenching anger and disappointment Annette felt for herself and for the lack of Holy help that she needed so desperately. Could God not hear her pleas for help or had he just simply turned a blind eye and ignored one of his chosen children? Annette believed the latter. The halfing could hear the disgusting wet noises that her friend’s cunt was making hungrily for her demon lord’s prick; the sound alone made Annette’s face turn a shade of green as she listened. Hearing Catherine cry out as her demonic lover penetrated her cervix and entered her womb made Annette cringe; he would be doing the same thing to her soon.

“O-Oh g-god yes! I-I can feel you at my cer-vix, t-threatening to enter my womb! E-Enter me my Lord, enter me and fill me with life!” She cried happily, making the angel bound by her wrists whimper, trying to tear her face away from the silhouette that appeared in her vision. “Kyyaaahhh! Ahhh! T-Thank y-you Sire, t-thank you for fi-filling me. I- I can feel something taking root inside of me, I will now be the mother of sin.” Annette began to openly cry, knowing that now her and Catherine’s fate were sealed.

As her shackles were released and Catherine was allowed to sit up, she patted her belly lovingly, warmth spreading blooming inside of her, making her shiver with excitement. As she stood, she listened to her Master happily, “If it would please my Master to help my friend than I shall do my best but-” she cooed, raising a hand to trace delicate lines across the demon’s chest, “I would very much enjoy having you further baptis my body with your semen sire, I should like to ensure that the seed you planted within me truly has taken root.” When Catherine turned towards Annette, she smiled and came to stand before her friend, her hand reaching out to caress the angel’s bruised face, “My sweet Annette, won’t you listen to me?”

The halfling sat there silently, until she was touched, “You’ve condemned me to Hell!” She cried, yanking at her shackles, “You’ve allowed a demon to violate your innocent form, and you’ve condemned me to a life of servitude. Catherine, do you not realize he uses you in some demonic ritual to impregnate me? I’ve told you I was Nephillium, but I have not told you that demons and angelic halfbreeds like me can not mate, can not bear offspring. You have given him this chance-”
“Then I will soon give you the gift of life Annette,” wide eyed, the angel looked back towards her friend and felt her heart drop down to her feet, “W-What?”
Catherine beamed, “I and my Lord Ose are giving you a gift, a chance to learn what the true happiness of a woman is: to be completely overcome by a man and to allow him to father a child, to let him use your womb to create new life. Annette, even as we speak I have new life growing inside of me, as will you when you allow Lord Ose to enter you. Do you not want children? Lord Ose can offer those things to you! Will you not be envious knowing that each day that the life within my womb grows and that with each passing day my belly will swell with that life. Won’t you be envious to know what it feels like to carry life within you?” Annette said nothing and Catherine sighed, “You must accept that you too will be a mother and my sweet friend, you will be there for each step of the way through my pregnancy. I will give you but a taste of what is to come, of course with my lords permission?” Catherine cooed, turning on her heels to look back at the father of the child within her.

Ose grinned at his new slave's willingness to please and her desire to have more of his seed within her. "You may pleasure her body, Catherine, but do not take her virginity. That is mine is take when she is ready to have my child. Do well, and I will let you have as much of my seed as you wish in my chambers."

He stood back and watched what sort of progress she could make that the succubi couldn't. They released Annette's head now that the show was over and settled back to enjoy this as well. They gently touched their breasts in anticipation of watching the two friends get bound in sexual union. After they were done, and if their master was willing, they would also like to know this new slave's flesh as well.

Ose's manhood was soon erect as well in anticipation, but he would not just spill his cum on the ground like a common lecher. It would be for Catherine's mouth and skin as she asked to be baptized in his seed. She would need to worship his manhood well for that privilege.

Catherine didn't know if she could bring herself into touching Annette, while the dark haired beauty was obsessed with her new master but the fact that the chained woman was her dearest friend was unsettling, the young woman was more interested in getting fucked silly. While the first time she had at the very least cum, the demon hadn't taken his time like she wanted him to; she had been there to be the new breeding bitch and to help with some maniacal plan.While it was clear that Catherine was more interested in her master, she quickly resigned herself to the idea that her master wanted Annette to listen to a voice of reason.

The dark haired beauty came up to Annette's face and caressed her cheek almost lovingly, the warmth and comfort her flesh seemed to radiate was a comfort to the human woman, but the holy aura that the angel also seemed to glow with burned, "Annette, my sweet angel," she cooed, forcing the young woman's face to lift and gaze up into her empty eyes, "You must understand that god can't help you, that giving in is your best bet and that I don't want to hurt you but know that I will because I desire for you to be like me. Annette we've gone over this, we've gone over how you desire to have children. The next words I want out of your mouth is an acceptance to our master's demands."

Annette snorted and pulled her face away once more, "Never." Catherine sighed and looked back towards her lover with a saddened smile, "You said I could not have her virginity but you've said nothing of breaking bone." The dark smile that turned up the corners of Catherine's mouth instantly implied that the once fun loving, kind hearted woman that the angel had called 'friend' was no more.

Ose considered what his new slave was asking to do. Pleasure was obviously not going to work with Annette. He wanted to avoid this, but she was pushing the issue. Still, he didn't want her to be completely damaged. Just something to show her that giving in was more preferable to the torture he could have inflicted on her.

"Very well. She brought this on herself. Break her arms. Then you may receive your reward."

Once Catherine complied, he led her to his bedchamber, with a bed covered in black velvet and silver silk. "Now, how shall I fuck you, slave? Do you want more seed in your belly or shall I baptize you after you worship my cock with your slutty mouth?"

Both Catherine and Annette were curious to know what to Ose would say but both were curious to different reasons: Catherine to know if she could show her friend brutality and Annette to know if Catherine would do such a thing but deep down Annette knew what Ose would say and what was worse was that her friend would do exactly as he agreed to do.

The dark haired woman grinned impishly the moment that her master agreed, “Oh my sweet Annette,” Catherine grinned deviously, her fingers reaching out to the young woman who began to squirm anxiously as she knew what to expect. “C-Catherine p-please d-don’t do this. Don’t-” “Annette don’t plead now that you're on the cusp of punishment, remember my love ‘spare the rod, spoil the child.” Catherine gripped roughly onto the Angel’s left arm and pressed her hand against the skin and gave it a quick, steady motion. When a sickening sound resonated through everyone’s ears, followed by Annette’s screaming, Catherine sighed and released the strangely hanging arm, patting her lower belly with a devilish grin, “Mmm, how strange that I could swear my son is pleased with your tears angel, perhaps the other?” Annette again began to beg for mercy from her former friend, the same sickening snap erupted from her arm and again she began to scream again before her body went still as she lost her consciousness.

When the dark haired woman stepped away, she sighed and smiled up at her Master, happily follow him towards his bed chambers, staring in awe the moment when they entered the bedroom covered in black velvet and fine silks. “Master, I-I would desire to have my belly filled with more of your seed, my womb hunger for more.”

Ose had her lay on the bed and mounted her again, her hands now free to touch and hold him as he took her this time. His manhood was soon hard again as he sucked her tits and kissed her deeply, his tongue invading her mouth and throat in simulation of what he would do to her pussy.

Once he was ready, he entered her again, sliding all the way into her and going past her cervix again. She seemed to like it deep inside her as he slowly began to thrust harder and harder into her. His cock swelled inside of her even more. This time, he would be sure she came hard from his fucking of her mortal body.

"This is only the beginning, slave. I shall have your mouth and ass filled with my seed and cover your skin in it before I have you perform all sorts of acts for my pleasure." He would have her submit to his erinyes as well. He had plans for her body and soul when the baby was ready. But first, he needed her broken, needing his love and willing to do anything for it. She would need to pay the ultimate price to make Annette ready for his plans, but she would have a reward for her loyal service to him. His erinyes was growing a demon child inside of her and Catherine would have the chance to be its soul.

Back
Top Bottom