Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of Innocence- Candy_demon21xCaiusWickersham-

“I’m telling you Catherine it’s always the same dream. For the past three weeks it’s been the same dream and I can’t shake this feeling that I should maybe listen to the voice.”A slender brunette sighed, softly, her hands fumbling clumsily for the nearby hair brush on the white vanity, “It feels like that my dreams are trying to warn me.”
“Warn you about what?”
When the slender fingers brushed against the cool plastic, eager hands collected the brush and brought it to the crown of the young woman’s hair that spilled down over her shoulders and back, “That’s the thing-”the girl returned, running the brush through her hair, smoothing out any tangles in her long brunette locks, “I don’t know…”
From the earpiece came a sigh, “If it makes you feel any better, I’m having a dream similar to yours, except I’m having sex with-”
“I don’t wanna know!” came a shrill cry, “Whatever your brain conjures up, I. DON’T. WANNA. KNOW!”
“Annette will you calm down, it isn’t like I’m gonna give you a play by play.” Annette blushed, not entirely convinced that her long time friend wasn’t about to go into explicit detail about her wet dreams, “Sure you weren’t,” Annette mused, setting down the brush and fumbling for a hair tie.
“Look, I’ll see you in a little bit alright?” The Nephillium child didn’t get to say anything before the line went silent. Collected the phone into her hands, the brunette placed the Iphone in her lap and continued to go about her morning routine. Normally most women put on makeup or do their hair a specific way but Annette had to do something that no other human being had to do.
Walking across the small apartment, the Nephillum child fumbled for an ace bandage until her fingers found the familiar texture she knew. Collecting it in her hands, the young woman started above her breasts, wrapping the tightly stretched material round and around. Annette one of the few Nephil children to possess a piece of her divine parents; Annette had been born with a pair of pure white wings but unlike fabled angels in movies and books whose wings could easily hide five people beneath them. Annette’s wings only as long as her forearms and they only served as a nuisance to the young woman.

When she had dressed herself in a pair of jeans, a graphic T and a simple black over jacket, Annette collected her bag with everything she might need: salt for warding off demons, a silver dagger to kill the cheeky bastards, gum and a whole plethora of other odds and ends.
Once she had left her apartment complex, Annette kept to herself, averting her eyes downwards as to not frighten or even draw attention the opaque, cloudy orbs that were her eyes. She could not count on her hands and toes how many times children had whispered to their parents ‘Mommy, what’s wrong with that lady’s eyes? Can she see?’ And while under normal circumstances Annette loved children, she hated hearing this question.
With a sigh, Annette continued to walk down the same route that she always took to meet Catherine.

“Excuse me, miss?” An unfamiliar voice resonated somewhere to her left, instantly making the blind angel look up and towards the voice. “What?” Her voice came out a bit harsher than she had intended but the moment that her eyes met with the color of pink and swirling red, she tensed visibly. “Sorry, I was just wondering if you knew where Fred’s Burgers are. I’m new to the area and-”
Annette didn’t give him a chance to answer, “Sorry no,”her voice holding a note of sweetness, “I don’t know where much of anything is. Unless I’ve been there, I wouldn’t know.”
There was a silence that hung between the two for a moment before the sound of footsteps coming closer had Annette drawing back, “Hmm, funny, because if I’m not mistaken you and your friend often have lunch there, right?” Who was this guy? How did he know the more intimate details of her life, “Oh don’t look so frightened, I don’t intend on harming you. I’m simply here as a delivery boy, well, as a collector at this point but who's splitting hairs?”

Annette took another careful step backwards, her heart hammering loudly in her ears, “Who sent you?” It was a simple enough question but often times she never got an answer, “My Master.” The angel groaned, “I’ve gathered that, what is his name?” This time her question was answered with a curt chuckle, “You will come to know and adore my Master as I do, but your love and adoration will be for an entirely different reason. You see, my Master is a collector of a many rare and beautiful things, you are just that. There is no need to lie about who you are child, you reek with his holy odor, and you are the spitting image of your father-”
“My father’s dead!” She hissed in return, watching the swirling mass of colors step back, “Such a tragic truth that you Nephilium children never get to meet your parents. I can assure you lady that your father is in good health and is probably pulling out his feathers knowing that you are in danger.” Another silence hung in the air before a great commotion broke out between the two.

Annette had had enough time to withdraw the silver dagger from her bag but had been too slow as her free hand and her feet her collected by… something. Her bindings felt as light as air but yet would not budge and instead bit into her skin with such force that her skin felt like it was on fire, “You should have gotten a seeing eye dog, perhaps my Master would have allowed you to have a pet.” Annette thrashed and squirmed within the man’s grasp, making him huff, irritation clearly lingering in his sigh. “If it weren’t for the Master’s wishes to ensure that you arrive to him without a single hair out of place, I would have you beaten black and blue for your behavior.”
“Someone HELP!” Fine, if her thrashing wasn’t going to work than she would scream. The demon growled low and collected the girl against him, “Woman. You are trying my patience!”He hissed, his mighty hands collecting the front of her shirt and giving it a good tear, the cold air kissing her naked flesh as the bandages came with it, “You realize you had a choice in this but choose to be a spoiled little brat.” The demon’s hands collected Annette’s fragile wings in his might grasp and gave them a hard squeeze, instantly the angel went limp.

The demon smiled and waved his free hand, collecting the girl within his arms as a swirling black portal opened, "Be on your best behavior or I can assure you that my Master will not be as kind with your punishment as I am." When the two stepped through the vortex, Annette had felt her body go lighter than air but instantly felt her flesh begin to burn hot when they arrived at their destination. Where we they?!

"Forgive my tardiness Master," the demon cooed, Annette feeling the demon bow towards some silent force, "she was harder to control than I had surmised but as you instructed my Lord, her wings seem to be a weak spot. Should I perhaps bind them so you may do with her as you wish?" Annette's eyes went wide with terror as she wondered just who this 'Master' was.

Ose looked to his subordinate. "Bind her limbs, but be loose on the wings so I can use them if need be. I would speak to her first and see if she is willing to come around to our cause willingly." His voice boomed in a deep, authoritative baritone that filled the dungeon they were in.

The demon did as he was instructed, putting Annette's wrists and ankles in heavy chains of iron cursed with unholy magics to hold even the strongest warrior angels. He then also put a rope soaked with unholy oils around her wings, tying it with a slip knot so the holder can tightly squeeze the wings on a moment's notice and giving the free end to Ose. The demon lord then dismissed his servant and looksed to Annette. She could see his form become a deep crimson red of lust.

"So, this is the daughter of the great arch-angel Michael. Daddy certainly can make fetching offspring. It will be such a joy in having your body for myself." He reached up and stroked her breast to get a feel for how fun they would be to play with before stroking her stomach and then pressing himself against her so she could feel his muscular build under the silk robe he was wearing to ease her into this.

"And Daddy never popped up to save you. Such a pity." His tone was lightly mocking as he spoke before turning her head to look at him from the side. He could tell she was blind, and while making her head turn to face him wouldn't make Annette see him better, he wanted her to understand the situation she was in.

"Nephilium. I have had you brought to me to make you my servant. You will serve me, body, heart, mind and soul. I know you will be the key to conquering Heaven and I plan to use you appropriately. Of course, it is always more fun when all the parties are willing participants. I shall make you such a willing member of my following and you shall serve me as I see fit. How gentle that process is will depend on your behavior. I can be most loving and gentle, or I can be a harsh and cruel master who will break you with whips, pain, and drugs that will destroy your sanity. The choice is yours."

Ose then had two succubi come close to Annette and stroke her with their hands, soft as silk as they glided over her arms, cheeks and shoulders. They avoided her most intimate areas for now, but gave her a taste of the delights she would have with them along with their Master if she was a willing slave and submitted to him right now.

In all her years upon the Earth, Annette had never been more frightened than she was now. She had never been afraid of lightning and thunder as a child, had never been afraid of the dark nor had she ever been afraid of the unholy spawn of Lucifer but here, within the silence of her current prison, she feared the darkness and the demons who stood within it. Opaque eyes flicked to and fro as she listened to her captor speak to some unknown entity, it was when the entity spoke his command did the Nephil child’s body begin to quake even as her body lay limp against her captor’s form.

’I’d soon perish in the fires of Inferno demon than to listen to any foul request you make of me! You will not have me, even if you break my body, my soul will never be yours!’ The young woman thought bitterly as the manservant began to quickly work in binding her wrists and ankles and then her wings.

When she was returned to standing on her own two feet and her wings were free, the shooting, searing pain that forced her body still left her, she began to pull at the weighty chains, her voice bellowing her discomfort and irritation. Annette was far to concerned with freeing herself than she was with the approaching cloud of crimson fire that strode towards her, “D-Damnit,”she hissed but halted when that same voice forced her to turn her attention.

“And Lucifer makes you and your kind just as wretched as he did when he first crawled out of the pit like some wriggling maggot,”she hissed in return, though her voice hissed and she attempted to swat at his hands when his fingers stroked exposed mounds, then traveled down the swell of her ribcage to the flat plains of her belly. Then came a softness, so divine that her skin sang with lustful need, “Get your filthy, pustiual form off of me Demon!” She cried, trying to take a step back away from the creature that pressed his hard form against her own.

Upon his next statement, Annette growled low, “You are foolish as your are sinful demon! You should know well that those who have sired children, albeit angel of demon,can not step within ten feet of their offspring. Perhaps the devil forgot to put in you a functional brain!” When his fingers collected her face, turning her face away from him, the opaque orbs instead followed the crimson color.

She listened silently to his monologue for a moment before she wrenched her face free of the demon’s grasp, his touch almost searing her flesh, “You will have none of me demon! I would sooner be tortured than be your pet! You think that because I am human I can not withstand your drugs, your chains and whips because I am weak? You must forget that as a Nephillium that I am half of my father, the great Archangel Michael, you will not break me.” But when hands as soft as the robe that the demon wore caressed her flesh, the angel began to fidget and squirm.

“S-Stop your prodding demon! I will tear your heart out and have your hellhounds feast u-upon it!” She screamed, desperately trying to move her body away from the sinful hands of those who touched her. Though, Annette stilled for a moment before she collected a wad of her saliva against her tongue at the general direction the ringleader, “Burn in hell.”

Ose did not flinch from the spit Annette flung at him. While she ranted at him, he did note her reactions to his touch and the touch of the succubi. It seemed this one liked the soft approach, that just might be his way in. He gestured for the succubi to continue with their fondling of Annette. They complied, moving to her breasts and stomach before one undid her pants and let them fall to her shackles. They then moved down to her thighs, stroking from the far outside and moved inwards. One continued with her thighs and began to move her panties against her sex and buttocks while the other moved back to her breasts and belly, pressing her pierced nipples against Annette's skin to let her feel them as well.

"A parent can't approach within ten feet of their children? What a silly notion. Besides, that still wouldn't stop a father from protecting a daughter on an open street in the mortal realm. Or even in this dungeon. Surely he must know something bad has happened to you and yet he still does not make even the slightest attempt to save you. Is it because he is unable or perhaps it is because he is unwilling.

"You may be Michael's daughter, but I have broken angels through my concoctions and my tools of pain before. Perhaps not one as strong as Michael, but you have only a portion of his strength. And I have an abundance of skill and patience. What do you have that isn't evaporating under the soft pleasures of flesh?"

There were so many pairs of hands against her skin, touching her, teasing her, coaxing from he desire; Annette was not going to allow herself to succumb to something so perverse as letting her sexual desire get the better of her: what would her father think of her fall or if she allowed a demon’s touch to excite her? ’Annette, you must remain steadfast when encountering all the denizens of Inferno. They play off basic human emotions, emotions that will corrupt your mind and your soul, leaving you marked and tainted by their touch. Keep pure child and know that I always love you.’ There was some comfort recalling her father’s voice and his words and while she could remember the soothing sound of his angelic voice she could not recall his face.

Annette came crashing back down to reality when the touch of the succubi were now running up and down her breasts, over her flat belly and fingers trailed down to her trip hips and easily undid the button on her jeans. Their fingers easily trailing up and down the smooth skin of her hip, those same fingers hooking into her panties, sliding them down her slender thighs and down onto the floor in a forgotten heap at her ankles. “When I free myself, I will send you all to hell, and I’ll watch you all burn,” she hissed, keeping her voice from breaking or wavering, although the desire to voice her pleasure lingered on her tongue like candy. A strange and entirely new sensation shocked the Nephillium's body as she felt a female, one of the succubi, press her bare breasts against Annette's own pair of perfect tits, the hardened peaks brushing the angel's own throbbing nipples. The cool sensation of metal against flesh had the brunette gasping: what was this feeling?!

“Touch me again you disgusting bitch and I’ll break every one of your fucking fingers!” Annette’s hand reached up to wrap her hands around someone, no anyone’s throat and hear them choking for air. She was not going to come along willingly but when her fingers couldn’t reach anyone’s throat and instead rounded nails scratched against flesh, Annette growled in frustration. “You know nothing of Inferno or Paradiso demon! You babble like a dumb child, speaking of things you know nothing about! While my father did not come to save me, I know he couldn’t but I can feel him always. When I see my father sheath his holy blade into your heart, when I hear you choke on your blood you filthy monster, it will be the sweetest symphony my ears could ever hear. You may subject my body to sweet torments or break bones but you will have to try much harder than you are to seduce me.”

The succubus tending to Annette's thighs gently parted them until her tongue could reach the Nephilium's sex. She licked Annette's folds before adding her fingers to the mix, seeking out Annette's pleasure button to tease with tongue and finger. The serpentine tongue lovingly wrapped around it and squeezed gently before flicking it in a rhythm, alternating between the two before fingers pushed and squeezed on it. She was careful to avoid breaking Annette's hymen; that pleasure was to be the Master's alone.

The other succubus moved from rubbing her breasts against Annette's and took one of the Nephilium's nipples into her mouth. She wrapped and squeezed with her tongue to make it nice and hard before simulating an infant nursing on her breast. The nursing suckle became a deep, intimate suck from a lover before returning to a nursing rhythm.

Ose tightened his grip on the rope, ready to incapacitate Annette if it would put her in a more willing mood. After her last string of threats and bravado, he decided perhaps a bit more persuasion was in order. He tightened on the rope to bring her to her knees. The succubi continued their ministrations as Ose freed his erection from the robe. He was a good ten inches erect and a girth unsurpassed by humans. He let the tip brush her lips, letting her feel the smooth flesh of the head on her lips. Then he brushed the ridged, veined shaft on her cheek so she could feel his ruggedness against her skin. The tip went back to her lips, brushing them to tempt her into opening up.

These bitches were not going to make it easy for the angel by any means and when fingers and tongues spread Annette’s nether lips, the angel whimpered, if only to redouble her attempts at reaching one of the three that touched her naked form. Having both the woman’s fingers and her tongue lavish affection unto her virgin body, while trying to keep her composure and resist the budding urge to moan like some common whore , was gradually becoming more and more difficult. Instead the angel opted for silence, for her form to become rigid and unmoving as stone, all while her breathing came out in shuttered gasps.

“Y-You’re all fucking filthy-”she hissed through a gasped breath, her desire to once more moan and throw back her head in sweet ecstasy slowly overwhelming her. She gasped and squirmed within her bindings, the shackles leaving harsh red marks against her flesh as she fought; she would not resort to begging nor would she plead for them to stop their assault! It was what they wanted! However, when the second succubi latched her mouth around Annette’s nipple and began to suckle like an infant, Annette lost it. A great cry escaped her mouth and instantly she regretted it.

But there was a glimmer of hope! While the succbi that encircled her nipple suckled and teased the tight tip between her lips and against her tongue, the angel realized that the woman was now within reach but just as she had been about to force the woman to stop, pain radiated from her shoulders as the rope reminded the young woman that this so called ‘Master’ had an advantage: although it was a blessing in disguise that Annette had every intention of using.

As her knees buckled and she came to kneel before the Demon master, his sluts still busily working her innocent form over. ’I will not break, I will not break’ but the proverbial ‘last straw’ was the feeling of hard flesh against her cheek and lips. Annette was no idiot and while she had never actually had dealings with the male anatomy, she knew what he desired for her to do, even as the bulbous mushroomed head pressed against the tight seal that was her mouth. Annette clenched her teeth tighter and instead opted for hurting one of the demon’s little pets. Like lightning streaking across the sky, Annette’s long fingered hands lashed out and wrapped around the succubi’s throat who suckled and teased her breast. If the demon wanted to play this little game of cat and mouse than the Nephillium child of Michael would show that she too was no one to be trifled with.

The sounds of the demoness choking, gasping for air had been so sweet that Annette looked up into the swirling mass of red that was their master and grinned impishly, her grin broadcasting exactly what she had wanted to say, ’Go ahead pull on the rope and make me compliant~ My body may go limp and you may have your way with me, it will not be willing and I’ve won this first match of chess. Check.Mate.”

The succubus was startled by Annette's grasp at her throat and she gagged and hissed in response. However, Annette's grip was limited by her bonds and she lost it as the succubus pulled back. Recovering from the sudden assault, she looked to her fellow demon and they nodded in agreement on a plan. They found a chick in her armor, however slight and they were going to press the advantage.

Taking a hold of her wrists and pushing them back and over her head, the succubi took a breast in their mouths and sucked on them like nurslings, intent on getting her moaning like she did before. Their tongues writhed over her globes of flesh as they sucked hard and fast on her before slowing down and sucking her tits like lovers and repeating the process.

Ose looked at Annette and smiled back, answering her original haughty grin. "You were saying? You won a battle, but you haven't won the war by a long shot."

"Damn it!" the angel thought bitterly when the sweet sounds of the demoness struggling for air no longer filled her ears. The chains offered little slack but only more difficult when the daughter of lust pulled away from Annette's grasp as if it hadn't phased her in the slightest. Instead that her action had causes the group to redouble their assault on her person. The two Whore of Luficer pulled upon the chains that bound the angel's wrists, removing any possibility of a second attack, and with it came an attack once more upon her breasts. Desire flooded her veins once more when both women locked their lips around her throbbing nipples and suckled once more like infants, as if they truly intended to force Annette's body into producing milk. Instead it made the young woman thrash and pull at the chains, the reddened skin now beginning to break open, small cuts appearing and leaking her crimson inchor.

Annette wanted to whimper again, wanted to open her mouth but the thick cock head at her lips reminded her that any audible noise that spilled out from her tightly clamped lips meant the demon Lord above her would have his way with her mouth. She would not allow that to happen.

Instead she continued to fight and thrash, even if that meant the pain against her wrists and in her wings doubled tenfold.

One succubus released Annette's breast for a moment to look up to Ose, "Master, please put that away for now. She won't open her mouth with your gorgeous manhood hanging out. Let us continue with her for the time being and see if we can make her more willing. If she isn't, we always have other methods to make her pliable."

Ose withdrew his erection from Annette's mouth as the succubus then spoke to Annette. "We know you like this. You admitted it yourself just moments ago. It really isn't that bad. We can always do this together when Master is away. And you can also have actual babies do this to you if you let him. Master is a wonderful, loving daddy and you would get to be a mommy to many, many babies with him. Of course, he just wants into your mouth. He won't take your virginity until you are willing to let him have it. He can be a master and daddy to you that your father could never be to you."

With that, the succubus went back to her breast, one hand sliding down her belly to touch her pussy again and try for her love button. Perhaps with that combined with the treatment her breasts received, Annette would admit to her lust and pleasure at their attention to her.

Had the word ‘gorgeous’ and ‘manhood’ honestly been put into the same sentence?Annette would have gagged if not for the need to keep her mouth sealed shut as the thought of putting any part of the demon in her mouth repugnant. Though the Nephillium woman had to admit she was rather curious exactly the succubi intended to do in order to make the halfling fall from grace. ’Their slings and arrows will do nothing against you if you stay pure Annette. Think of your father, think of him and only him.’

The moment that the bulbous head of the demon’s cock moved away from her mouth, Annette gave him that same shit eating grin, ’Give up so quickly?’ Her smile screamed although words never left her lips: pathetic demon to think that he could possibly force her to open her mouth. That smile she wore faded when one of the succubi at her torso began to speak of horrible, wretched things, “Listening to you blather on about things that will never come to be makes me sick. Your Master can try all he wants but the chances of conception are near to impossible. Angels and demons can’t conceive for a reason.” While she knew her body was being honest with how good the sensations of another’s touch felt but she refused to allow herself to like fall into the eternal blackness that was sin.

When the she-devil stopped speaking and her fingers instead slid down the smooth contour of her naked flesh, her fingers seeking out her throbbing clit, Annette tried to keep herself silent, only small whimpers escaping her lips as she fought for control of her own body.

Ose listened to her words. "Hmmm, she does have a point. Even if she is just half-angel, conception may prove nearly impossible. I shall have to look into this before we move to the main event. You two will continue to coax her to our way of thinking. I shall return."

He left the dungeon and headed to his library to research the possibility of conception between a demon and a Nephilium. He needed to track down whatever leads he could. As he walked he found the servant who had captured Annette. "Tell me everything you know about the girl. I may need some leverage to get her compliant."

"She has a human companion, Master. Female. Very attractive. I can describe her likeness in perfect detail."

"Appearance will not fool this one, as she is blind. What about her voice?"

"I remember her voice perfectly."

"Good. Speak with my erinyes spy. Have her mimic this companion's voice and use a shroud for her aura. If she can't be persuaded, we shall use a bit of deception to get what we want. Send me a message when she is ready."

The servant departed and spoke to Ose's spy, an ancient erinyes skilled in the arts of deception. He coached her in mimicking Catherine's voice, making sure she had the right accent, timbre and pitch to fool Annette's ears.

Meanwhile, Ose picked through his library, reading tomes on angel physiology versus demon and poring over any rituals that may aid in the conception of a hybrid of the two races. Angels had fallen before and he needed to see what results ever came of a sexual fallen. He also looked over rituals for conception between demons and began planning out one for Annette. He considered plans for capturing an angel for torture if need be. That shouldn't be too hard with his spy. She had done it before.

As the plot began to come together between the demon and his servant, the succubi continued to pleasure Annette's body through her breasts and clit, coaxing her to open her mouth again so they could use that against her as well. They had other tools at their disposal, both for pleasure and pain if they hit a wall with her. They could always render her unconscious and use a dream charm on her to attack her mind that way, but that may be too much too soon. For now, they continued with their mouth and hands, asking her if that felt good every so often before continuing their attentions on her body.

So the demon was not as stupid as he originally appeared, well there was a surprise even Annette wasn’t suspecting, “Try all you wish, God will not allow for such a horrible monstrosity to be conceived. Your efforts will prove to be futile.” She wasn’t sure which she prefered, being left in the clutched of the two succubi or having their Master whisk her away to go only knows where.

Shortly after the demon had left the two women with their fiery touch continued to try and coax her body into submission. Every so often they would ask how it felt, if they were making her feel good, or whether she wanted to be touched here or there. Annette remained silent, only every now and again whimpering or writhing against her bonds. She had no intention of having these demoness’ win her over. Instead what she focused on was the horrifying thought that Ose was busying himself with trying to find a way for the Nephillium child to conceive a child from his seed.

’It’s impossible,’ she tried to convince herself, clenching her small hands into fists, ’It has to be impossible. I am barron to all those opposite of me. My body would resist any futile plan to assure conception.’ But there was something rather unsettling about the entire thought process, moreover Annette wanted to know; why creature a hybrid of a hybrid? What purpose was there? It was time for Annette to do some digging of her own.

“Why does your Master want a child with me?” She growled through clenched teeth, having picked up on the fact that the demon women had wanted her to open her mouth for whatever reason. “And how many damned children have you had? Does the Master still desire you? Or has he grown bored of you both thus why he brought me here?” Now the angel was just trying to irritate the woman, “I imagine having popped out a few children you wretched sluts, you are nothing like you once were. You are loose and your Master hungers for something better, sweeter, something he knows he can never have.”

The succubi looked at her and then each other, getting a new plan in their heads for breaking her. They were pledged not to take her virginity and while their master wanted them to use the gentle approach, he would understand a little violence if they felt it necessary. This sort of uppity behavior warranted some correction. The earlier, the better slave she would be.

The one of her left slapped her on the cheek hard and then brought her to face her, "We have made plenty of brood and continue to do so. We are still desired by our master, and other demons as well. Our bodies are never 'loose' from birthing as we are creatures of beauty and desire. As for why he wants you for bearing children, we will let him explain when the time comes."

The succubus slapped Annette again just as hard, letting the Nephilium's head rock to the side where her partner was waiting. The other succubus caught Annette's slack mouth with her own, grabbing her head and forcing her into a deep kiss. The serpentine tongue plunged into the half-angel's mouth. It probed her cheeks and palate before wrestling with the tongue that resided within the mouth and then plunging down into her throat.

The succubus kissing her brought Annette up to her feet, but bent over, keeping her in the kiss with her strong grip and the chains taut so her arms couldn't be used. The other succubus began spanking Annette's butt like she was the unruly child she was being, leaving her skin hot and red from the treatment. This would show this haughty girl her place.

The silence that hung between the three women made Annette grin, had she possibly struck a nerve with these whores of Satan or perhaps they were contemplating how best to proceed with her? Whatever they were planning, it was nothing that the halfling couldn’t withstand. When the first slap across her face was received it took the young woman aback, the heat radiating off of her flesh instantly making her grin from ear to ear, “Temper, temper,” she teased as one of the demoness’ collected her face and began to speak. “So says you bitch, why is it that your master doesn’t come and get you off hm? Let me answer that for you you pustial maggot: he’s too preoccupied trying to find a way to knock me up. If he carried about either of your cock gobbling thunder cunts, he wouldn’t be wasting his energies on-”Then came another smack across the face and this time Annette could taste the the unmistakable sharpness of copper in her mouth.

The halfling had been tempted to start up with another slew of foul mouthed remarks but just before she could, her face was once more collected and her mouth was locked into a kiss that made her yelp in disgust. She tried desperately to wrench her face away from the hand, twisting and turning her head too and fro but no amount of struggling it seemed would free her beauty face from the clutches of the demoness. When the demon woman’s tongue invaded Annette’s mouth, at first it had come as a shock and the halfling did not know quite how to react. It was too late for her to react when that serpentine tongue snaked down her throat and cut off the supply of oxygen.

As she was brought to her feet and the tongue slowly slipped from her mouth to further probe, Annette took this chance and bit down: hard. She wasn’t gonna let this bitch take advantage of her; not now, not ever! Then came the smack to her ass which made Annette cried out. Her skin sang in blistering agony from the firm swat! That fucking bitch!! If this was a ploy to make her understand her place, the succubi were only accomplishing one thing and that was irritating her.

Annette's bite shocked the kissing succubus a little, but she didn't break the tongue's skin as it writhed in her mouth with extra vigor, lapping up the blood that trickled into her mouth. It plunged her throat over and over for daring to bite her.

The other succubus continued to spank her hard. "Don't hurt my sister, you impudent bitch. You're only doing this to yourself. Daddy isn't coming to help you and no one else in Heaven is going to come and save you. You're alone here and we have no tiredness. Can you say the same?"

Grinning to herself, she leaned down and rasped Annette's clit with her tongue as she continued to spank her, letting the mixed feelings of pleasure and pain seep into her mind. The two succubi could keep this up as long as they needed to. They had other means to break her as well. Drug her, assault her dreams. And their Master was no doubt planning further tortures for her.

Still, she was being exceptionally willful and this was aggravating to the demons. They expected a challenge, but not a defiance to this degree of a girl with an absent angel father who had a profoundly absurd excuse for not intervening in her kidnapping. All they could do was try and break her through pleasure and pain.

The halfling had been expecting the demoness to try and get her tongue out of the hard bite, had expected the woman to hit her and then Annette thought that she would have to spit the woman’s tongue out but when blood only pooled in her mouth and the tongue snaked down her mouth, Annette yelped and began to chew on the tongue ,desperate to gnaw off the skilled muscle.

Then came the stupid response from the woman spanking her, a reply that made the Angel’s lips curl up into a defiant smirk: did she really expect Annette to comply with their little game? They were as stupid as they sounded and the halfling relished in their annoyance. Even if the demon woman’s words were true, Annette would push herself to death before she allowed to be overcome with her lust. Then came a sensation entirely different from anything she had ever felt, and it made Annette shiver and mewl loudly, ’Focus on their pain, focus, FOCUS!’ she thought bitterly, trying to lock her jaw tightly and bite of the succubus’ tongue.

If she could survive this, could survive and break down these whores then maybe their Master would give up on his ridiculous search in finding a way to force Annette to conceive a child from him.

Rather than lose her tongue, the succubus withdrew and began toying with Annette's nipples with her tongue, alternating with slaps to her face and breasts as she teased the sensitive nipples. She was certainly putting up the good fight, but they were patient and time was on their side. Once the Master returned, he would likely loosen their leash to be more forceful. They were devoted to his goals, and no half-breed was going to get the better of them.

Ose was assembling his notes for experimentation and further research when his servant entered the room. "She is ready, Master. We can implement your next ploy."

As much as he wanted to continue the research, his mind was becoming foggy with fatigue and some refreshment was in order. Right now, this looked like his possible foot in the door with Annette. "Good. Let's go down and see how things have progressed."

Ose went down to the dungeon and looked in on the succubi and Annette. It seems the succubi felt it was necessary to be a bit rough with the Nephilium. He wasn't too surprised and they were keeping within the bounds he set. Time to see how this girl dealt with being manipulated.

"Aah, Annette. How are you enjoying my servants' treatment? I hope it's been meeting your needs. I am quite pleased with their progress. So pleased, in fact, that I have brought someone else to enjoy them." With this, he brought in the erinyes, masked in Catherine's aura. She squealed in the mortal's voice as if she were being dragged in.

"Aaaah! Where am I? What are you doing to me? Annette, is that you?"

While it wasn’t what she had been intending, Annette was thankful when the woman’s tongue left her mouth and she was able to breath freely again. “Disgusting bitch!” The angel hissed, fighting the iron restraints around her wrists, the already too familiar restraints biting into her skin. Again a familiar sensation had the angel writhing harder against her restraints: the feeling of her throbbing, tight peeks being lavished in affection by the demoness’ tongue.

“G-God damnit! W-What the fuck do you want from me?!” Annette bellowed at the top of her lungs, anger seeping into her face and coloring her cheeks and chest bright rest, “What?! You say your master has his plans but damn it, what is it?! I’m getting tired of your stupid ass game!” Neither one of them answered and instead only continued her torment, resulting in the halfling only getting more agitated.

Seconds ticked by like hours and when the sound of scuffling feet alerted Annette to the sound of people approaching, she looked up towards the sound. “Oh look, the spineless excuse for a demon has returned. You know, for someone as ‘powerful’ as you, I find it rather pathetic that you left the dirty work to your bitches. Afraid to get your hands dirty?” She hissed, honestly finding enjoyment in the fact that she might get to annoy the demon that was until she heard the sound of something weighted being dragged into the same room. However when Annette saw a familiar aura, her eyes went wide, “C-Cath-” she had started to ask but felt her blood run cold when she heard her friend’s voice.

Something was off about this and while that feeling lingered in Annette’s gut, she couldn’t help but feel panic prickling her skin like a thousand needles. “I-It’s me Cat~” The halfling was genuinely concerned for her friend, concerned that the woman or rather person that the demon prince had dragged in was her long time friend but Annette knew better than to believe something based upon sounds and the color of auras, “C-Cat I-I need you to do me a f-favor ok? I need you to keep calm first and I want you to tell me something, something that only you and I would know. D-Do you remember our password? Tell me what it is...”

When Annette and Catherine had become close, the halfling had told her friend everything, had shown her her wings and explained where she had come from. Catherine had been a good sport about it and had kept Annette’s secret, even going so far as to never tell another soul. But after Annette had explained this she told Catherine that people might try and use their friendship against her, to try and use her as bait or leverage because Annette was blind, so the two had come up with several different ways that could confirm the legitimacy of either one of them. First was a password, a password that only the two knew of that was never spoken unless either one of them was in a dangerous situation, the second was a perfume that Annette had bought Catherine for her twentieth birthday. While the perfume could be picked up from anywhere, the fact that Annette knew the notes of the perfume by heart.

Ose cocked an eyebrow. Clever, but not clever enough. He grabbed a ball gag as the erinyes played it by ear, "P-password? Yes, it's MMMMMF!" Ose shoved the gag in the erinyes mouth, stifling her mouth before the cat got out of the bag. He shoved her over a table so Annette could make out she was bent over and ready for taking from behind.

"So, 'Cat', it seems Annette has decided that someone else should be fucked in her place. Since you're her dearest friend, you are the best choice in the matter. I'm sure you will enjoy this immensely, just as she is going to enjoy watching it."

Ose revealed his erection and put it up against the erinyes's pussy, rubbing it against her labia as he prepared to take her. The erinyes struggled and protested to maintain her act, Ose holding her down just as he would do an unwilling supplicant. The succubi held Annette's head to face the tableau in front of her, forcing her eyelids open to make sure she's watching. They wanted her watching her friend's humiliation.

Meanwhile, Ose hadn't just taken Catherine's likeness and left her alone. An imp was sent invade her dreams and set her wet dreams to even more exotic, luring her to the worship of Ose. His image was her ideal lover, taking her in any number of ways her heart desired. All she had to do to enjoy this was to pledge herself to him.

Annette had been hopeful that their little game would end but it seemed that they were clever enough to figure out that she knew something was amiss, what could she do now? The Demon and his band of miscreants were not about to let the Angel touch her friend not take a deep breath of the woman's skin, surly there had to be a chink in their armor. She could find none, she could see none and her situation was looking more grim as she could hear that sounds of a struggle: Catherine fighting against the demon while he forced her to reveal herself.

No number of things that Annette could do or say would make the Demon Prince stop his assault on her friend, not unless she herself intervened. Annette would not be fooled and if Catherine truly was here, she would understand why Annette fought her damnest, "You're little ruse is not about to fool anyone. If you were truly not afraid of my friend admitting who she was, you would let her speak. What have you to hide? In fact, I wager that you DON'T have Catherine here. Let her speak, what are you afraid of? Besides getting caught?" Annette hissed, tears streaking down her cheeks, afraid that the woman on the table was actually Catherine, 'I'm sorry Cat but I can't let a demon take me, y-you knew this going into our friendship, knew the dangers and I thank you for sacrificing yourself.' Was it self? Perhaps a little but the real Cat would understand.

Ose looked at her with a smirk, daring her to truly call his bluff. "Hear that, Catherine? The Daughter of Michael, who has nothing to fear from my seed, is not going to help you. Imagine the joy you will feel from bearing my child. Your belly will swell to such exquisite proportions. And when the joyous moment arrives, you will feel the most unbearable pain. In fact, I can't recall an instance of a human bearing a demon Nephilium where the mother didn't expire from the delivery. That is the love your friend has for you -- to condemn you to pain, death and damnation to protect her invulnerable purity. I hope that's some small comfort to you."

The erinyes's aura changed from panic to despair and anger with those words. She looked at Annette, hoping the angel could feel daggers coming from the eyes even if she was blind. This was not a time for logic or understanding when it was her life on the line with no real skin in the game from Annette's side. The erinyes continued to struggle as Ose spread her labia with his manhood and plunged deep inside her. The erinyes screamed in Cat's voice as her lord pumped her from behind.

The words that spilled out of the demon's mouth spoke volumes and instant made Annette sick with grief, the Daugher of Micheal the righteous know she could not be selfish, knew that despite the promise that Catherine had made her when they had become close meant nothing now. Annette was part angel and as such it meant that self sacrifice was in her blood. The overwhelming need to take her place was becoming dizzying. Even as she felt her friends eyes dart towards the angel and shoot daggers at her, she knew she couldn't keep this bravado up.

'My daughter, I have taught you a great many things in this life but selfishness was not one. Do not condemn an innocent soul to suffer the slings and arrows of this demon. I may not be with you, nor can I protect you from this demon now but know that you reconsidering will save the life of one you love. Our creator will forgive you." a The sound of her father's voice within her mind brought comfort to the Angel even as she knew what she had to do.

"W-wait!" She cried, even as the sound of the demon piercing her friend's cunt filled her ears, "P-please d-don't do this to her,"Annette whimpered, her heart heavy and aching even as she knew that this very well could be a trap, "Do whatever you want to me, j-just don't hurt Cat."

Ose looked up at Annette with a smile, "So, the angel has a heart after all. Well, Catherine, I think you have been given a reprieve. You shall be released and have no memory of this encounter." He removed the gag from her mouth and let her run from the dungeon with a tearful "Thank you, Annette." from the erinyes. When she was out of the dungeon and far away from hearing, she snickered "Thank you very much, sucker." Her aura mask dropped and she headed to Ose's bedchamber. For that stellar bit of acting, she was sure of her reward.

Ose came up to Annette as the succubi brought her back to her knees in front of him. His erect manhood pressed against her lips. "Now, let's try this again. For now, I'll settle for using your mouth. The real fun will have to wait for some final preparations. Consider this a practice run. Now, open and take the head inside."

The succubi shifted to better fondle Annette's breasts and pussy lips. Once their master had his fun with her, they were certainly going to make her pay for her arrogance and for hurting them.

If she ever got the opportunity to slit the demon's tongue from his mouth, Annette wouldn't hesitate. "You and I both know that it is you and your troupe of whores that have no heart." When Catherine left, Annette felt her heart drop down to her toes; if it had been a ruse which she was sure it was, at least she had done the right thing: the creator would forgive her.

Hearing the approaching footsteps, Annette's body tightened defensively, her body aching from the awkward position her arms were in. The all too familiar brush of the bulbous cock head at her lips had her already turning her face away, listening to him. Had the demon bitches forgotten that Annette had just tried to l bite off one of their tongues? This demon lord would be no different and he would loose his favorite appendage.

Drawing in a deep breath through her nose, the Angel opened her mouth and took just the tip in. Defiantly her opaque eyes looked up at him just as she sank her teeth down with the intent of biting off the tip and spitting it back at him.

Back
Top Bottom