Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Laws & Morals [angeliquefyreheart & Spynmaster]

Spynmaster

Horny Wandering Adventurer
It's the late shift. A Milwaukee PD car is on patrol when the female cop driving it gets a call about about a disturbance somewhere in downtown. As she follows the call to the described address. It's a business building. The officer goes inside to check it out. The closer she gets, the more she can hear the signs of a struggle, and a violent one at that. She comes upon the disturbance-in-progress. A tall masked hooded man in what looks like a black and blue costume is beating and torturing some man in office attire, and the one getting beaten looks like he can't take much more before something happens. The hooded man looks very formidable in close-quarters combat, every strike designed to not allow the man the chance to breathe or think. However, the really troublesome thing she sees is the repeated strikes and stomps to the man's crotch, noting that the tall man has a very personal, begrudging matter with the office man. Then, a pause as he holds the man against the wall.

"Now, are you ready to confess what you did to that girl?" The tall man whispers. "Or do I need to literally bust your balls some more?"

"Ugh...please...stop...I can't..." the office man strains, obviously in pain from his injuries.

"That doesn't sound like a confession." the tall man growls. "It sounds like you need to be removed from the gene pool entirely. I refuse to let any females suffer because of abusive womanbeaters like you..."

The tall man sounds very serious, and very emotionally involved. There's a strong chance that a fatality, or at the very least, something very gruesome will happen if intervention doesn't happen soon.

Angelique Fyreheart assessed the scene, and took immediate action. She snuck up behind the tall man who was literally beating the crap out of some guy in a business suit, for something he had done to a girl. The suit had obviously done something wrong, but that didn't give this vigilante a reason to beat up on a man. Taking the law into your own hands is wrong, no matter the situation.

Angelique tried to grab the man's wrists and cuff him, hoping to resolve this quickly. She got her hands around his wrists, and did the trademark pull the cuffs out move, attempting to cuff him. By the looks of the way he was kicking that guy's ass, this would turn into s struggle.

The attacker was seconds from delivering the next strike, but he felt someone grab his hands. He looked furiously to see a female police officer trying to restrain and cuff him. He had been there too long, and now he looked like some kind of thug, according to the law. He would not go down this way. He squirmed and struggled against her grip, whipping his arms and hands like a fish struggling to be free. There was no way he was going to go to jail for this. He saw what truly happened, regardless of what the law said. A look of furious anger & determination flashed in his eyes. He detested the law for making people choose between what was written on a paper and what was truly right, and on top of it, it was corrupted, warped, and clouded by influence, status, and money. Why should he follow such a morally-bankrupt law? No...he would not submit...he was going to fight.

Angelique knew the instant he started struggling that this perp wasn't going to go down without a fight. As he squirmed, she used all of her strength to wrestle him to the ground, landing on top of him, while he was on his back. She tried to ignore the position they were in, having had no sex in over six months, but it was highly distracting to feel his cock under her pussy, through their clothes. She barely held back a moan as as struggled to get him on his stomach. She managed to get him halfway turned over, but she couldn't get him all the way on his stomach. "Stop struggling now, or I'll be forced to use my taser," she threatened him, wondering if that would work.

The dark-skinned attacker was surprised that she managed to knock him off her feet, crashing to the ground. It was then that he realized that this lady cop was right ontop of him, right ontop of his crotch, which put him in a state of feeling both aroused and feeling trapped. It felt so good, having a woman under him, so feisty, so fierce, so defiant, that part of him didn't want to get up from this, but in reality, he was still being cuffed by a police officer, and if he didn't do something, he was going to be carted off to jail, to deal with all kinds of legal bullshit. Still, being a virgin who never had a girlfriend, his aroused side just couldn't ignore it.

As they continued wrestling, the guy who was being beaten made his escape while they were struggling. The footsteps made the black man snap out of his lust and try to leap after the guy, pushing the officer and making her bounce, their crotches being rubbed against each other. She could feel him becoming erect, but she also had a chance to roll him on his stomach, but only made it half-way. "Get off! he's getting away!!!"

Then she threatened him with the taser as she finally rolled on his stomach. "You have no idea what you're doing. You're letting a woman-beater run free on the streets." He growled. "Domestic abuse is illegal and wrong, and I was trying to stop him!"

Angelique could feel the attacker getting aroused, and it was making her hot. She could barely suppress a smile, but managed to at the last second. She was still struggling with him, and he was fighting her all the way.

"I'll call backup if you let me cuff you. We will make sure he doesn't get away. But you need to cooperate with me. Regardless of your feelings for the man, assault is still wrong. We will make sure he comes to justice. Just trust me. I won't tase you if you cooperate."

A coughing scoff escaped his teeth. "Seriously?!" he said, restraining his anger. "You really think I'm going to just to let you take me in so you and your lawful dogs can come up with ways to screw over my life permanently?! Do I look like I was born yesterday?! The law is broken and corrupt and it's only out to fill it's fucking pockets. Justice? Please, don't insult me! If anyone in the police gave the slightest sliver of a damn about justice, people like me wouldn't need to take matters into there own hands just to improve things! Your law is only a device to control people with fear, making them believe that they'll be "safe" as long as they comply, no matter what happens. Spare me the bullshit!"

With this built-up energy, he shook the officer more aggressively, his channeled negative emotion giving him more strength and making the officer's ride feel like she was on a bucking bull.

She realized that nothing she was going to say would sway his thinking. He was just another criminal vigilante, taking the law into his own hands, and by doing that, he wasn't letting her do her job. She stood up and took out her baton, striking his ass with it, attempting to get him to calm down.

"I've played nice, and you don't seem to be wanting to listen to pure logic, so I'm left with brute force. I've tried being good cop, now you're going to see bad cop."

Her body was betraying her, having gotten excited by being on top of him, and now she was eager to explore more with him. She put her baton away and then wrestled him back over to his back, straddling his hips, grinding into his cock in a rough way. "You want bad? Let me show you how bad I am," she whispered, kissing him hard, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth, as her hand worked to undo his pants. She pulled his cock out and stroked it up and down, her eyes blazing with fury and desire all at once. "Not so tough now, are you?"

Vance groaned and winced as the baton struck his ass, making him want to kick this cop's ass even more. He was a little surprised when heard her threaten him.

"Yeah, right..." Vance began. "Like you could do anything to me that could break me."

He would soon eat those words as she forced him on his back, grinding him like a Domme. His eyes widened from this. His own body betrayed him, his cock getting hard under her as she rode his hardness. "What the hell--" He said before she forced her lips onto his, violently kissing him, his muffled groan going into her mouth as her tongue invaded his. Then he felt his pants being pulled down, and he felt his cock open up, being aggressively stroked by this dominating lady cop.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was being sexually-violated by a cop! But it felt so good that his body went soft and pliable before her groping hand. His cock got bigger in her hands as she kept stroking, Vance breathing heavily as his big dark cock was being stroked so hard. He tried to struggled, but the pleasure was making his body weak. She could tell he liked it, due to his sensitivity, and his balls looked like they could hold cum for days, while his cock looked like it could fill her pussy no problem, most likely better than any man or dildo.

Angelique was so turned on from this encounter. Seeing as they were in a deserted location, and nobody would be coming around any time soon, she slid down his body, forcing his thighs apart so she could get to his cock with her mouth. She licked it up and down, before taking it in her mouth, sucking him deep down her throat, moaning on his hard flesh, her pussy getting so wet. As she sucked his dick, she worked to lower her pants and panties to her knees, before finally facing away from him as she lowered her pussy down over his thick cock, sliding down until he was buried balls-deep inside her tight cunt, moaning loudly as she started bouncing her ass on his dick. "Fuck, this is exactly what I've been needing!" She cried out, riding him hard and fast.

Vance was washed constantly by this policewoman's burning appetite for sex as he was sexually assaulted, his big, dark cock being devoured in her hungry mouth. It pulsed and throbbed as she slurped it up, his musk drowning her senses in lust. Then he noticed her taking off her panties, a sign that could only lead to one thing. And as she positioned herself, his cock slowly slid into her tight cunt, a sign that she hadn't seen any action, if ever. "Ugh, so tight..." Vance moaned as he felt her fuck him on and on, rough and hard and fast, his hard dark cock pressing against her walls in defiance to being squish, a sign of the extension of his strength transmitted to his cock, allowing her to impale this policewoman's haughty passage.

Angelique could tell this man was surprised by her actions, but she didn't care. She wanted him, badly. It felt so good to feel a cock between her legs, and this was her favorite position. She loved being on top. She slipped out of her clothes, and turned to face him, pressing her breasts to his lips, rubbing her big tits against his mouth. She bounced her ass harder and faster on his cock, moaning as they fucked right there in the middle of the street. "Fuck, it feels so good," she whispered, riding him so hard and fast, as she slipped a hand down to rub her clit. "I'm going to come so hard on your cock," she told him, getting close in a matter of seconds.

Back
Top Bottom