Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girl and her horse (toritaynympho and Protagonist

It had been a successful day for Yvonne Williamson. The twenty one year old had placed second in her dressage competition. She and her horse had been the talk of the event. Coming home that night, she carried the trophy with pride as her hired driver parked and unloaded her horse from the back of the trailer. Clad in riding boots, tan pants, a pure white shirt and a black blazer, Yvonne thanked the driver and then took the reigns of her horse. Walking him up the long drive and towards her large home. "You did amazing today boy." she said to him, gently rubbing his soft side as they walked. "I think tonight calls for a celebration. So how about we ride down to the pond and have a picnic dinner?"

Taking him to the stables, Yvonne tied him up for a minute and then grabbed a picnic dinner. Consisting of some cold chicken, a bottle of champagne, some cherry tomatoes and some sugar and food for him, Yvonne mounted him and held the basket tight as she rode the large animal down from the stables and to the sizable pond that sat on her ample estate. Dismounting and spreading out her blanket, Yvonne took of her jacket and unbuttoned her shirt. Casually sitting on the blanket with her camisole exposed. Sipping champagne and eating chicken.

"I think that I love you more than anyone else in the world!" she said to her horse. Offering him his dinner and some sugar.

Yvonne was an orphan. Her parents, wealthy socialites, had died some five years earlier in a car crash. They had bought the horse for her when she was twelve. Intending on their daughter becoming the dressage competitor that she had grown to be. Because of their deaths and her lack of any other real family, she had grown to think of her horse as a family member. She loved him more than anything. Even going to far as to have a bed and small room built in the stables in a loft like place next to his stall. That way she was always with the thing she loved most in the world.

Running her fingers through her long blonde hair, the young woman laughed and toasted. "To us!"

Yvonne was the only thing that mattered in Ash's life. The horse had belonged to her for as long as he could remember. He could still remember how excited she was when her parents had brought him home to her. The look on her face had been priceless. Since that first day they were inseparable. Two peas in a pod. Ash understood Yvonne more than anyone else in the world. They were closer than family. They shared something few humans shared together.

Yvonne had named ash due to the large, grey streak going down Ash's face. The coat of his body was entirely black, except for that grey spot. He was a large, muscular horse. It was clear that Yvonne treated him well. Fed him well and exercised him plenty. He was fast and strong.

When Yvonne's parents died Ash had been there for her. He helped her out of her depression and gave her life back to her. Gave her purpose. He knew that she was in pain, and he was always there for her. One night he had heard her crying from his stable, so he'd broken out and broke down the door to the house just to try and get to her. He couldn't stand her being in pain. He understood her.

As the two of them sat out in their picnic spot Ash sidled up next to Yvonne and neighed as she toasted to them, seeing the happiness in her eyes. The horse always happy when he saw her smile.

Yvonne lay in the fading daylight. Listening to the babble of the nearby brook that fed into her pond, she stretched her fingers out and began to softly stroke Ash's carefully groomed sides. The huge beast was the closest thing in the world that she had to any family. So much so, that Yvonne spent little time in her house. Except sometimes during the day when he was out grazing. Otherwise, she often spent much time either riding him or in the stables, side by side. So close was their relationship, that Yvonne had recently been thinking. She saw how large and powerful he was, and had begun to feel sad that he didn't have one of his own kind to be with. So that had given her an idea of late.

"Come on Ash, let's go stable up for the night." she said sometime later. Quickly mounting the huge black horse, she rode him back to the stables and then removed the saddle and bridle. The room she had built in the stable was a full bedroom, the whole building had been retrofit to allow her to sleep comfortably by his stall if she wished. So Yvonne went to her loft room and removed her riding gear. Stripping down to nothing, she stretched her naked body and then decided to groom Ash for a little while. Hoping down the ladder, she took the brush and began to softly brush her huge horse. Still naked as she did.

"I think you and I need to have a talk, big fella." she said as she finished brushing him. "You are the only thing I really have. So I think it's time we both discussed what we are to one another. You see Ash, I love you as more than just a horse. You're like a boyfriend to me. You always look out for me and take care of me. So....I think that we should take this to the next level. I want to get physical. So I ordered something. A kit. Something that will help me get ready to.....take you. So what do you think dear?"

Yvonne knew he didn't really understand her. But that didn't mater. She had spent years looking at that huge horse cock and wondering what it would be like. Wishing that he was human. She decided to give it a shot. So she ordered a dildo kit, and was going to train. Hoping she could stretch to finally take his huge cock if she tried hard.

Back
Top Bottom