Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Lil Girl Knows Best... (Sintan&RV) ||NSFW||

RE: Daddy's Lil Girl Knows Best... (Zero5906&RV) ||NSFW||

"Slowly isn't good enough." Amanda moaned as she kept sliding, noticing that he was soon at her cervix, still a quarter of his cock left to go. She had to get him further in as she moved up a bit. And just as she did, she felt him taking more of her breast into his mouth, sucking a lot harder, the milk erupting. She felt every moment of it, making her scream as she let herself drop down, slamming onto his cock, her womb being forced to make way, ending up with him balls deep inside her, filling up her womb with a quarter of his cock, she pulling him hard against her breasts, screaming in pleasure. The pain was luckily not too much.

Ricky shot a small load of hot sticky thick creamy cum into her womb when he felt the immense pleasure of feeling her slam down on him and penetrate her cervix wall. He sucked harder, gulping one mouthful after another of her rich young breast milk; massaging and working her breast to get most of her swollen breasts. He loved his daughter's breast milk, in his thought he got the idea of possibly just milking her and fill glass jug containers and replace cow milk with hers and only keep her milk in the household. Ricky's cock soon grew to full erection, was girthy and lengthy inside her that it felt extremely tight inside her, nearly surprising it could fit at all.

Amanda was screaming in pleasure as her father kept drinking her milk, gulping it down. She had no clue just how much she'd produce, or what her father might decide to do with it. She was as surprised as he about why she produced milk. There was no way in the world she could be pregnant as it was only ever her father who she had sex it, and never before this day. She felt him growing to full size inside her, making her feel like she was about to burst as her body seemed to shake. "D-Daddy.... I'm going to start moving..." She moaned, moving up to slam herself down on his cock, making sure he'd be able to keep control over her breasts and drink her milk, she screamed over and over for him, the pleasure rushing through her body rapidly with each move.

After twenty minutes of hungrily sucking on her breasts for her rich breast milk he finished feeding on her breast milk, yet still groped and squeezed her swollen breasts. He groaned in pleasure from the hard impacts she was making now slamming down in his fat long erection, full two inches thick and nine inches in length, with the massive swollen head at near almost 3 inches wide. "Harder honey...! I wanna hear you moan and whimper loudly, and hear the clapping sounds be loud as possible when you come slamming down. Once I fill up your womb to the max, how does anal sound, Amanda?" His erection squirting one small load at a time, more to come when she milks it enough.

Amanda screamed, loving how he drank from her breasts, making the pleasure sear through her body like fire. She did as he asked, moving faster, harder down over his cock, loving how the sounds were as they begin making the clapping noises he asked, her inner walls clenching tightly as she heard his question. She screamed in pleasure, her body growing sweaty from the new excercise as she rode her father's cock like there was no tomorrow. "Anal?" She moaned, closing her eyes, her arms around his neck for some light support. "If it makes you stop closing yourself off, I want to." She screamed for him, her orgasm happening suddenly as she slammed down hard and fast onto his cock, screaming in pleasure, her walls tightening, clenching his cock to receive every drop of his load.

Ricky held her tightly, keeping her swollen sensitive breasts pressed hard against his bare chest after he removed his shirt letting there be only skin against skin. His fat erection started erupting one big load of thick hot creamy semen spraying her womb, gradually filling her. "Honey, at this rate, I want to do everything with you. Yes, it will stop me from closing off; at least from you. I can't say the same for anyone else, and frankly.... With you, I dont need anyone else with the attention you're giving me." He pulls on her thighs scooting her up more into his lap so her belly would be pressed against his and guided them to wrap around him. "Please squeeze your smooth thick thighs against my sides and rub up against em', and hug me tightly as you can to press your breasts against me as you can." Within this morning, Amanda had made Ricky only care for Amanda for his spare time and get his sexual urges fulfilled and much more; Amanda was his Daddy's lil slut girl now.

Amanda screamed in pleasure as he came inside her, filling her womb up with his cum, she clung to him, listening to his Words as he changed her so she was closer to him. She gently grinded and rubbed her thighs against him, moving in to hug her father tightly. "Ohh, Daddy... I'm so happy..." She moaned, closing her eyes as she just enjoyed everything, their bodies locked tightly together, though she wasn't going to forget what she'd promised him before their orgasms, that he would get to fuck her ass. Not that she minded, she wanted her father to be happy as well, even if it meant she would be his Little slut. She smiled softly, nibbling on his neck as she grinded on him, moaning in response to his massive cock rubbing against her deepest spots, feeling the cum sloshing around lightly inside her as she moved gently, the pleasure still rushing through her body. "I hope I can always make you happy, Daddy." She whimpered softly.

Ricky couldn't contain himself at all anymore with the moral compass of doing this kind of thing with his own blood daughter and his cock pumping potent seed filling her womb gradually yet rapidly. The more she grinded and her walls milked and squeezed him of his seed, he only shot larger loads one after another; sooner or later settling down to a steady heavy seeping flow of semen flooding her womb. Once Amanda's womb would be full and surely be impregnated, her sweet pink tight small anus would meet his fat large erection with very swollen large mushroom head. He wrapped both his arms around her upper back again to hold her tightly, flattening her swollen sensitive breasts against his bare chest, her thick erect nipples grazing against his skin. "Amanda, sweety. At this rate, you're gonna be pregnant, how we gonna handle this? we can't keep a baby that's of our.....incest relationship and we're not prepared for something like that."

Amanda moaned, feeling his cum splashing into her, filling up her womb to the brim, she knew the chances of her getting pregnant when she wasn't in control of her cyclus was high, but she didn't care. It made her father happy to fuck her, and she'd let him whenever he'd want to take her. She smiled softly, enjoying how he held her tightly against him, although her nipples were aching lightly from the earlier suckling he'd done, the first time it'd happened after all. She nodded, listening to him as she bit her lower lip. "I want to carry it to term, Daddy." She moaned softly. "But we can give it up for adoption anonymously. No one needs to know who the father is, or the mother." She told him softly. "I want to be ready for when we can keep our children Daddy, so I'll carry it to term." She told him softly, looking into his eyes, not seeming to find anything wrong with wanting her father's babies.

Soon enough, Ricky had filled Amanda's womb with his cum, he then slowly pulled his fat erection covered in her juices with cum seeping out from her pussy coming out as a huge wet fat long noodle flopping on her thigh but enough blood gorging through to go on and start anal. "If that's how you feel, you can be my lil breeding girl, pumping out babies, and be a surrogate mother giving babies to couples who cant have babies. How does that sound?" He gestures at her with his hand to turn around and get on her all fours, and raise her plump round rear up in air. Ricky would sit there for bit wiping off most of her juices onto the sheets and look at her propped up ass and her small tight light brown anus, creating suspense for her and creating delayed satisfaction for him.

Amanda screamed, loving how he'd filled her womb with his cum before he pulled back out. She laid back on the bed for a moment, listening to him as he begun gesturing as well. She giggled, understanding what he meant. "Yes, Daddy, please. I want you to breed many babies with me. We'll give them to families who can't have babies on their own and they'll be happy as well." She smiled widely, moving to turn over, getting on all fours, she heard him wiping his cock in the sheets to get some of the juices off, her ass propped up, exposed to him as her breathing slowed in anticipation, her hands gripping the sheets as she presented her tight pucker for him, primed and ready once he'd lubed her up a bit.

Ricky gets up right behind her on his knees, rubbing his swollen thick head along her pussy lips then along the ass crack stopping at the brown small lotus. He mounted over Amanda's small nubile body; his cock in his hands beginning to slowly press his swollen head against her tight small anus til it finally caved in and swallowed his head. Ricky very slowly eased rest of length one inch at a time gliding into her moist rectum, with very lil to none lubrication when he entered her. He pressed his groin and pelvis hard up against her round plump apple shaped ass cheeks grinding against it, his chest laying ontop of her back with his face at her neck. Ricky didn't want to get into thrusting yet, he wanted to let her anus spasm open and close around his cock, adjusting to his size and let her relax her muscles.

Amanda moaned as he rubbed the head of his cock against her wet pussy, then he moved up. She knew it'd be a stretch with her natural tightness, but she wasn't going to stop at anything when it came to her father. She moaned as he teased her, making her legs shiver before he begun pushing into her, making her cry out softly, mostly in surprise when the head slipped past her tight outer muscles. She then felt him against her back, grinding his cock deeper into her ass steadily as she moaned. It hurt only barely, the sensations of the stretching overwhelmed her more as she let him take it at his own pace.

Ricky hugged her from ontop of her back with arms coming around and cupping each of the soft round full breasts hanging freely squeezing firmly and holds them tightly up against her chest. His pelvis keeps only grinding up against Amanda's soft perfect apple shaped plump ass cheeks pushing up against them hard, Ricky loved the feel of the her ass cheek fat and skin rolling and rubbing against his groin and pelvis, it was a feeling that came second to being inside her whether ass or pussy."OOooh god, Amanda....your ass is god perfect, I love your ass." He moaned out as he grinded against her ass, not once yet he pulled out to thrust into her. Ricky adjusted his legs to hook around hers to keep mounted on her, starting to kiss her neck and lick her cheek.

Amanda felt him hugging her from behind, cupping and holding her breasts. The anticipation in her body and the remaining pleasure from sex had shielded her from the initial pain. Though as he begun rubbing and grinding against her ass, she whimpered, feeling the pain searing through her ass. "Daddy, please, don't move." She begged softly, her body starting to tremble as she felt her ass slowly trying to get used to him. "It hurts right now, don't move." She whimpered.

Ricky nodded as he heard her whimpering words, he stopped his grinding against her ass but he kept his groin and pelvis pressed firmly up against her ass cheeks. "This good, baby girl?" While he couldnt move at all while inside her ass, he just decided to lick her face on the cheek and squeeze n grope Amanda's supple full C cup breasts. While he wasn't moving at all inside her, the sensation and feeling of her young ripe brown lotus squeezing tight around his cock, Ricky was growing back to full erection, ever more pushing expanding her tight anus walls and in length feeling the warm damp air and rectum juices. "If it'll help, you can rest your arms and head down on the bed while I still can cup your breasts and hold them. Also let me know of anything I can do to help with the pain like giving you more pleasure to focus on."

"It's alright if you don't move for a bit, Daddy." Amanda whimpered. Though she had no trouble holding herself up, despite the pain as she tried to control her breathing. She did enjoy how he cupped and squeezed her breasts as she had him pressed into the deepest parts of her ass, stretching her as she felt him grow towards his full size inside her. She ended up letting out a soft pained cry suddenly as she closed her eyes. "Don't move until I say so, okay Daddy?" She told him sweetly.

Ricky wanted to rest his own body and conserve his energy so he guided by gently pushing her front body to collapse down and rest his head down on her upper back closing his eyes. "If we're not gonna move much for while, I wanna rest and conserve energy while doing so. It's kinda straining to control my weight to not put all my weight on you while in this position." Once he was in a more comfortable position while he needed to remain still, he nuzzled her neck and planting kisses to her neck while his cock grew to be fully erect again, expanding to be two inches thick and eight inches length. "Wanna lay down on side?" He whispered in a soft voice, Ricky was becoming in a spooning sex mood from this situation.

Amanda whimpered, feeling her father move them over, rolling them forward so she laid down with her ass pressed up against his groin. She could tell he tried not to push his weight on her, but it would be hard as she nodded softly. "If we can turn without it hurting too much. You're so big in me Daddy." She whimpered, slowly beginning to move with him, turning over on their sides, cuddling up against him, she made sure to move one of his arms under her head so he could reach her breasts with it while she could use him as her pillow like that, her ass pressed firmly against his groin still, it seemed like her curves fit perfectly in with him like that.

Once they had slowly turned over onto their sides while keeping his fat erection deep inside her ass; he pulls her tightly to him with his knees pushing her knees to fold up.Ricky pressed his groin and pelvis hard against her round plump apple shaped ass cheeks harder, his arms wrapped around her giving a firm grope and tight cupping hold of each swollen breast. "Let me know when I can move, otherwise I am pretty content like this, Amanda." He nuzzles his face into Amanda's neck, passionately kissing her neck all over and licked her face on the cheek. "Y'know with this new relationship of ours, you don't have to worry about wearing any clothes at all while at home; feel free to get comfortable as soon you get home from school too. Plus wouldn't have to change laundry as much too."

Nodding, Amanda let him cuddle them up, even if it still hurt, she wasn't whimpering as much. And she was enjoying how they laid together, cuddled up. "I know, though you don't do much at home since I took over the chores." She teased him softly, glad that he was the one with her like this, he at least understood to be gentle with her.

Ricky wrapped one leg over hers pulling his groin up against her ass as much as possible, he softly speaks to her making conversation now. "Well then, only laundry -you- need to worry about is your school clothes and then my work clothes. Will you stay naked for me around the house, please? If ever cold, just come seek my body for warmth, and feel free to sleep with me every night." His feet gently also rubbing and playing footsies with hers, enjoying her cute clean perfect young feet. "We should do something together soon, Amanda."

Giggling, Amanda felt him pushing up against her ass as she still whimpered softly. "I might. But it depends, I have to get dressed if we go to meet clients." She reminded him softly, cuddling back in against him as she felt the pain disappear, though she was enjoying it far too much as it was to want it changed just yet. "Like what, Daddy?" She asked curiously, wondering what would be on his mind for them to do.

Ricky smiled as she explained needing to dress at least when meeting clients, "Ofcourse sweety, then you would need to get dressed too. Something fun, could be something to get us out of the house or comfortably at home like swimming in our pool and play in the pool. We can also plan a trip to go camping sometime, I'll have to plan a time for time off though." He soon started to pump a steady release of ongoing small eruptions of thick creamy sticky cum into her ass, slowly filling her; with his hands holding her breasts tightly and holding closely to her chest. "Love you Amanda...."

Back
Top Bottom