Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Lil Girl Knows Best... (Sintan&RV) ||NSFW||

Sintan

Supernova
h6raLIzl.jpg
UnVseVDm.jpg
sxCXzDnm.jpg
Amanda
cuNN10il.jpg

RE: Daddy's Lil Girl Knows Best... (Zero5906&RV) ||NSFW||

Amanda was 15 years old, living with her father since her mother passed away in a tragic accident. She was like two persons in one shell. When she was at home, she was outgoing, friendly and wanting to be the center of attention, but the moment she went to school, she was the shy, timid girl who stuck to herself. Often she'd get picked on by her classmates, but she usually ignored it. She went with her father whenever he had to go out of town for work, an agreement with the school she went to was that it was alright as long as she kept up with classes. Now she was finished, it was the summer break and after that, she'd start on the local High School.

It was around midnight when she stirred, waking up, her throat feeling like she'd been walking in a desert for a few hours. She knew she wasn't sick, but lately it'd been hotter than normal. She slipped out from under her blankets, her body covered in a simple, sheer nightgown, showing off her body beneath, it seemed to flow, barely touching her skin as she walked, showing off her pert, semi-erect nipples, poking out from her supple C cup breasts. She had gone through puberty like magic, turning into a beautiful young woman. Although she'd noticed how her father had seemed depressed lately, so she worried about him. That night was no different as she moved through the house, silently on her feet to the kitchen. She grabbed a glass of water, sipping it while she looked out the window at the moon, wondering what they were going to do during her summer holiday when her father wasn't working.

It wasn't long until she heard music, knowing it came from her father's 'den', as he liked to call his study where he kept his work stuff around. It was some sad, lonely love song a few years old, she remembered having heard it on the radio when he'd taken her somewhere. It made her worry even more as she put the glass down and moved silently towards her father's den, pushing the door lightly open, she looking in, making sure not to get caught just yet as she was curious what her father would be doing up so late.

Ricky had been grieving over Amanda's mother lately, he also just hasn't been interested in any women after the wife had died. He wouldnt even look at women at all, just kept to himself doing his work and stayed home when could doing his own thing, as well taking longer showers than usual. Tonight, his mind couldnt rest; he had been sulking in his den lounging back in his office chair in the total dark staring at a blank monitor and listened to oldies, that were really sad love songs. He just sat there breathing and sighing to himself, and kept his eyes closed mostly in a trance to his music.

Amanda watched her father, it was like he was sinking into despair on his own like that. And she noticed the blank monitor suddenly, he wasn't even doing anything, just sitting there. She knew something was wrong, he hadn't approached any women, talked with anyone, or even tried dating. She was certain there were women interested in her father, but at the same time, she knew he wouldn't bring anyone home if they'd make her jealous or the woman because Amanda would be there. So she figured she had to do something, if her father wouldn't deal with women or even look at them, then he'd have to handle his own daughter. It was the least she could do as she pushed into the room silently. She moved to her father, slipping into his lap, her legs hanging over the side of his legs, her arms sliding up around his neck. "Daddy, is something wrong?" She asked softly, her voice breaking the monotonous singing in the background.

Ricky could hear faintly her bare feet making sticky sounds when her foot came up off the hardwood floor but he didnt pay any attention to it. When he felt his 15 year old daughter slipping onto his lap, he opened one eye slightly more open then closed his eyes again. He wouldnt answer her question but there was something clearly wrong with him, he was in a really dark place in his mind. He did however move one of his hands from the arm rest to onto her bare thigh, very slowly caressing it.

Amanda felt his hand on her thigh, resting there and caressing it. When he ignored her question, despite having acknowledged her being there, she pouted softly. She moved to let herself lie in against him, her breasts gently pressed against his chest. She looked into his face for clues, wondering just what might be wrong. She could hear the music still playing, and she felt it was time to do something about it, staring blindly into a white screen wasn't going to help anything after all. "Daddy, talk to me. I can tell something's wrong." She told him softly, her voice slightly shaky, trying to say that she was concerned for him and his well being, that she wanted to be there for him so he'd have someone to turn to when he was like this.

Ricky didnt budge much when she lied against him with her breasts against his chest and looking at his face. He still didnt answer her question, he just sighed with a deep exhaling breath. However, he did mumble under his breathe. "Twelve years...." his voice trailed off and resumed to silence again, and closed his eyes completely. Ricky could only just move hand on her thigh, caressing it and squeezed her thick thigh fat; it seemed he did want her presence but was in such dark place he cant pull himself to talk or acknowledge much.

Amanda bit her lower lip, hearing him mutter under his breath. The hand on her thigh at least keeping her aware that he understood she was there with him. But she had to do something about it as she kissed his cheek. "I know you miss Mom, Daddy, but you have to move on." She whimpered softly, not liking how it felt in the dark presence. "Isn't there anyone you're interested in? I don't like to see you like this." She whimpered, feeling like her heart could burst from being so concerned for him.

Ricky wasn't phased by her kiss on his cheek, still as a rock. He listened to her words asking if there was anyone at all he was interested in; he barely moved his head shaking his head, no. He moved his arms and pulled her closer to him and held her tightly, pressing his side of face to hers and gently breathed into her ear. He had her in a close embrace, pressing her breasts firmly against his chest.

Noticing how he barely shock his head, Amanda bit her lower lip, feeling the tighter embrace, she clung to her father, slowly changing her posture. She turned her lower body by moving a leg across his lap, leaving her on her knees on his chair, her lower body pressed against his. "I love you Daddy." She whispered into his ear. "But you need to move on instead of this. If you don't want anyone else, then have me. I want to do all I can to make you happy." She whimpered, following her instincts as she gently begun grinding her ass on his lap.

Ricky was not biting the offer as she said he could have her and refused to move on. In response to her saying 'I love you Daddy' he kissed her on forehead but then he picked her up off his lap putting her down floor, then he got up making his way back to his bedroom slowly. Mumbling, "N-No..." He just didnt want anything to do with her taking her and further ignored her, Ricky climbed into bed and closed eyes going to sleep.

Amanda felt him picking her up, putting her on the floor, she felt weird. She wanted him to be happy, but he seemed to not even bother as she walked after him, seeing him going to bed. "Goodnight Daddy." She told him softly, moving to sleep as well, sleeping in the next morning as it was saturday.

Next morning, Ricky woke up but hadnt needed to go anywhere today for work so he stayed in bed and was reading a book with his back propped up on pillows so can lean up comfortably. He was reading a video game lore book so he was deep into it; also only wearing boxer briefs and a plain white t-shirt. Ricky had music on again, it wasn't as depressing as last night but it was a very calming and sad lyrics.

Amanda woke up with a soft yawn as she looked outside, seeing the sun up. She knew they had no plans for the day so she figured she'd go check on her father. She moved swiftly through to his room, smiling as she saw him reading a book. She slipped onto his bed, climbing up between his legs to lie against his chest. "Morning Daddy. How did you sleep?" She asked softly, not seeming to mind his morning wood poking at her belly.

Ricky peeked over his book seeing his daughter come in his room, watching slipping onto his bed and climbing under his book and between his legs and laid her head against his chest. "Morning Amanda, I slept okay." He kept on reading his book, he was at least being responsive but he just wasn't himself and had no life in his eyes. He was gonna need something major and persistent effort to drag him out this dwelling dark state; only his daughter would have this power.

Amanda didn't like the look in his eyes, it was like he'd just up and died, giving up on everything. "Daddy. You are being weird." She told him softly, cuddling against him in only her nightie. "Do you want me to make you feel good, Daddy? I will do anything for you." She told him softly, her hands clutching his white shirt as she looked into his eyes softly.

Ricky still being focused on his book, ignored her first comment; looked at her with her question in corner of his eyes and raised one eyebrow then went back to his book. He looked down slightly as she tugged on his shirt looking into his eyes, he brushed her hand off his shirt gently. He sighed at her, he just wanted to escape reality and not think at all for anything real life related.

Amanda saw his reaction. It baffled her that he'd push her away like that. But she'd fight on, pouting as she moved her hands to her nightie, pulling it over her head, being naked beneath as her hands moved swiftly, pulling her fathers boxers down. She wasn't going to let him get away with this. "Daddy, if you won't talk to me or let me help you, I will do as I see fit to help you." She stated, her hands around vis cock as she begub stroking him, her nipples puffy and erect, standing an inch out from her breasts, he'd notice she was becoming damp against his thigh.

Ricky kept reading his book as she went on about her doing as she saw fit to help him; then as she peeled her nightie off her body revealing her pure naked body and seeing her breasts drop with her erect puffy nipples; his eyes went wide from this. He flinched alil when he felt her hand wrapping around his morning wood and began to stroke him, shocked from what length she went to get his attention. "W-What...W-why.." He drops his book and just looks at her with confused and shocked face. His eyes scanned and began to focus on her really erect and puffy nipples, wondering how and why they were so puffy, thick, and erect. Ricky glazed over her breasts and eyes focused on her nipples, just begging to be sucked on for how thick and puffy and erect they were. Ricky didnt move a muscle, he was still unsure of what to do and stunned from what she was doing; he felt he should stop her but it felt good and she was only trying to cheer him up this whole time.

Amanda noticed that it actually worked this time, making her smile as she saw her father gazing at her nipples. "You need to stop lingering in the past, Daddy. This is the only way." She told him, her voice gentle and sweet as she kept stroking his cock, soon movin closer, she moved up on her knees as well, moaning as she rubbed the fat head of his cock against her wet, tight pussy. "I love you Daddy." She moaned as her arms went around his neck, she leant forward, leaving her breasts in his face as she begun lowering herself onto his cock with soft gasps.

Ricky slowly nodded at her with a sigh as she said he needed to stop thinking about the past, him gasping alil as she pulled up on his cock pulling the foreskin up. He watched her closely as she rubbed the thick fat head of his half erect cock against her really tight wet pussy. He softly spoke back, "Love you too Amanda, I am grateful I still have you in my life...." he blushed slightly from having her breasts in his face and this whole situation happening with his own daughter; intensely watching her lowering herself onto his cock. He moved his hands to take hold of her sides to help guide her and support her weight but let her go down at her pace and on her own.

Amanda was happy that he didn't try to stop her. She wanted to do this to make her father feel better and open up instead of being so gloomy. "D-Daddy..." She moaned as she felt her hymen burst. Luckily it was without pain as she clung to him. "I want you to be happy Daddy, please." She moaned, pushing her breasts into his face again, whimpering softly as she didn't know how wrong it was for her to have sex with her father.

Ricky knew it was wrong for him to do this, letting this happen but he loved his daughter's embrace and her nubile body so much, he tried to push the thought back. He was very much an introvert and didnt have many friends, plus spent most of his spare time with his daughter if not all his time; so lil chances of anyone finding out about them but still will have to be careful among his co-workers. "Thank you Amanda..." He took hold of her right breast by the under boob and latched his mouth around her areola, beginning to suck hard, his lips squeezing her thick erect nipples. Ricky used his other hand to help levitate her ass and guide her pussy down, his fat thick head of his dick was swelling up and shrinking inside her, pulsating with excitement, and his shaft ever gorging with blood expanding out as she's still trying to slide down to put rest of his length inside.

Amanda felt him finally opening up to her. Wheb he did, the way he did it made her give out a scream of pleasure as he latched onto her breast. She'd noticed them growing a bit recently, but she didn't know it was an imbalance of hormones in her body. If her father would suck hard enough, he'd definitely get a taste of the milk filling her breasts. "Daddy! You're so big in me!" She let out with a soft cry as she noticed she was only halfways on his growing cock.

Ricky mumbled against her breast, "Keep sinking down, it'll slowly accommodate to the size." However if she was gonna take it all inside herself, especially once he's fully erect, she will need to push down or slam down to penetrate her cervix wall to allow her really tight small pussy swallow it all. With how thick and much he was expanding in girth, she will need to put in more effort and get over any pain may endure, with possible risk of ripping. Ricky took in more of her breast into his mouth, sucking harder; soon receiving a soft squirt of her rich young breast milk, tasting so good he sucked harder for it taking in one mouthful at a time gulping it hard. "Mmmmm...."

Back
Top Bottom