Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy cafe ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexycindy14

Planetoid
The sun rose on a beautiful morning as Kirin guzzled down the last of the cum in her thermos as she made her way into her work place "the fem" she swung open the door and wiped the last drop of cum from her chin!
"Morning sluts! Hehe"

Jacky walks up behind Kirin patting his ass. "my favorite cum slut." i say hugging her. "I love being on your shifts you always make guys so horny." I giggle going and clocking in looking about for any customers in need of service.

"Look at you! Already looking for the next piece of meat!" Kirin playfully jabbed at her friend. "Did that guy from yesterday fill up that little booty and tummy of yours?" Kirin asked as he rubbed his always plump cum filled belly. The boys headed to the lockers to put on their work uniforms. Pleated short short skirts that did nothing to hide their asses, thongs that were really more for show as Kirin put his on and shifted them to let his balls drop almost to his knees. And a pink t-shirt tied in a knot at the chest with the company logo on back, the company logo being a cock filling a tea cup.

Derek Steel walked into 'the fem' through the main entrance. He visited this cafe for 'coffee' on a regular basis. The coffee was average at best. But the blow jobs the cute waiter gave you was phenomenal.

The store must of just opened because he heard voices from the back, but saw no one in the serving area. "Coffee for one and a 'smile' with that please!" Derek shouted his order to those in the back. He took a seat at a booth in the corner and waited as the servers got ready.

Kirin knew that voice! It must be Derek, although he was here a little earlier than usual. He adored Derek, he was handsome and kind and had a huge rod for Kirin to drink from. "Just a moment!" Kirin said in a sing song voice as he fixed his hair and began to wiggle his ass out to the front of the shop, his belly, ass, lips and balls on full display as usual. He knew that if nothing else he would get to drink more cum

"go give him the smile i'll make his coffee." Jacky calls out giggling. "i know you want to see your boyfriend." i yell teasingly as i start making derek his coffee.

Kirin rolled his eyes at jacky's comment, "as if I could ever just stick to one man" he thought to himself. As a big smile crossed his face he pranced over to Derek's seat. Jumping on his lap and placing his hand on Derek's strong chest Kirin said in a sultry voice "well good morning stud" he giggled and felt his femmy cock twitch as he could feel Derek's sleeping python pushed against his bottom. He knew Derek would be full of cum, Derek's balls almost matched Kirin's in size but instead of useless slut spunk Derek's nuts contained potent man seed that Kirin craved so much. Even though he had just finished his breakfast that was 30 minutes ago and it was time for a follow up snack, "growing boy and all" Kirin thought

Jacky walks out with the coffee swinging his hips. "hey love birds." he says teasingly handing derek his coffee."He makes us let him visit with you when you get here." he says teasingly."by the way coffee is on me today." he says teasingly letting the two be alone for abit.

Derek did not have to wait long. Kirin was already in his lap and saying 'good morning stud,' in the time it took for him to get comfortable in a booth.

Derek could feel that soft plump ass pressed against his cock through his trousers. It made him rock hard and his pants were starting to feel tight. "Nice to see you to Kirin," replied Derek. He then kissed Kirin on the mouth. A hot and inviting kiss. He stroked the fem boy's balls as they kissed, gentle yet stimulating carresses. "You know how those green bangs and tight skirts drive me wild. You should drink your cream while I drink my coffee," Derek whispered in Kirin's ear.

'Hey love birds,' said Jacky. Derek looked up and said,"I fear the jig is up." Derek set down a small wad of bills,"Thank you for the coffee. Here is your tip Jacky boy. I have a feeling you will be busy today," replied Derek.

Jacky takes the tip."it's ok just make sure you use him plenty" he says giggling cutely.

Feeling Derek's cock stiffen in his pants and seeing Jacky set down his coffee told Kirin that it was his turn to get his cream. Kirin stole one more kiss before he slid off of Derek's lap and disappeared under the booth. Immediately taking his position on his knees Kirin licked his lips as his mouth watered. "Come here big boy" he muttered to himself as he reached up with his girlish hands to undo Derek's pants. It didn't take much work before the 10 inch delicious monster sprung free from it's cage. Every time Kirin saw that lovely meat he could feel his face flush with lust and his balls tighten. Kirin always knew that there was no place he would rather be other than serving big strong men like Derek and enjoying all they had to offer. To be the biggest fag was always Kirin's goal in life. And this job let him have it. He was certain Jacky would be jealous of his current position but he knew that Jacky wouldn't stay unoccupied for long. Kirin began licking the purple angry head of Derek's cock before slowly working it into his mouth inch by inch. He knew he would soon run out of inches to gobble but that made him all the more proud to take it all

Tommie walked in from the back wearing his usual attire. Despite being a femboi, Tommie always thought of himself as more of a woman. So he chose to dress as such. After clocking in, he stepped into the restaurant wearing white high heels, a cute white dress with red polka dots, and underneath a tiny little black thong that barely held his man parts. Tommie had been on hormones for a while, so his chest even bore decent sized b cup breasts and very puffy pink nipples.

His long hair loose and perfectly done in a golden waterfall, the perky femboi walked in and waved hello. "Hello everyone!" he called as he walked in. Pink lipstick and nails on display.

"So who needs some coffee?" He asked. "And cream to go with it?"

Jacky gently pats Tommy's ass. "Seems like a slow day Tommy want to have some fun in the back?" Jacky says gently purring in Tommy's ear. His hand caressing Tommy's ass. He gently guides Tommy's hand to his hard cock. His smooth shaved cock resting gently against Tommy's hand.

Giggling as 'her' ass was spanked, Tommie turned 'her' head, looking at her coworker.

"Actually, I was thinking we could have fun out here." The blonde femboi replied. Wiggling 'her' ass for effect. "I'd hate to miss out on any customers. So let's keep it out here. And no messing up my makeup. I spent an hour getting ready this morning!"

Getting aroused, Tommie felt her girly femcock harden. Drifting perfectly manicured hands down to his swollen tummy, the femboi felt his cum addiction swell up

Jacky laughs rubbing Tommy's ass. "Want to play with my cock first?" Jacky says his cute sissy cock hard as he groped his coworker. He smiled gently as his transitioning coworker. "Or do you want me to play with your little boy down there first?" He asks gently rubbing Tommy's small cock in his soft hands.

"I'm game for whatever." Tommie replied. Reaching for Jacky's cock, Tommie began to caress it.

"Do you want me to ride you and you jack me off?" Tommie asked. "Or some 69-ing on the counter?"

The long haired blonde femboi was feeling horny. His perky little nipples poking against the dress he wore.

(What is Jacky wearing?)

(Same uniform as the boy on the floor)

Jacky chuckles gently. "Let's fuck on the counter." He says sitting on it waiting for tommy to join him as he pulled out his hard little cock.

Sexycindy14 said:
Feeling Derek's cock stiffen in his pants and seeing Jacky set down his coffee told Kirin that it was his turn to get his cream. Kirin stole one more kiss before he slid off of Derek's lap and disappeared under the booth. Immediately taking his position on his knees Kirin licked his lips as his mouth watered. "Come here big boy" he muttered to himself as he reached up with his girlish hands to undo Derek's pants. It didn't take much work before the 10 inch delicious monster sprung free from it's cage. Every time Kirin saw that lovely meat he could feel his face flush with lust and his balls tighten. Kirin always knew that there was no place he would rather be other than serving big strong men like Derek and enjoying all they had to offer. To be the biggest fag was always Kirin's goal in life. And this job let him have it. He was certain Jacky would be jealous of his current position but he knew that Jacky wouldn't stay unoccupied for long. Kirin began licking the purple angry head of Derek's cock before slowly working it into his mouth inch by inch. He knew he would soon run out of inches to gobble but that made him all the more proud to take it all

Derek lets out a soft moan,"Fuuuuuuuuck....you feel good." His hand slid through Kirin's black hair then gripped him tightly. "mmm that is it," he started to push the Fem Boi's head down to fit another inch into that delicious throat. Already Derek's balls started to swell. Kirin kept this up he would get his cream.

"Lucky slut." Tommie complained as he pealed off his little thong. He really wanted a nice huge dicked customer to ride. But Jacky would do for now.

Climbing onto the counter, the curvy femboi pulled his dress up and held out his cock. "Jack off contest?" He asked Jacky with a giggle

Jacky laughs "let's give the door a show then." He gently pulls his cute cock out facing the door while he sits on the counter. "Are we gonna see who can make the other cum first or how long we can last teasing out selves?" He says his cock poking out under his cute panties.

Zeth said:
Sexycindy14 said:

Derek lets out a soft moan,"Fuuuuuuuuck....you feel good." His hand slid through Kirin's black hair then gripped him tightly. "mmm that is it," he started to push the Fem Boi's head down to fit another inch into that delicious throat. Already Derek's balls started to swell. Kirin kept this up he would get his cream.

Kirin's eyes rolled into the back of his head in bliss as Derek forced his mega cock down the boys throat. "Nothing better than cock" Kirin hazely thought to himself. He could sense the other boys watching him, and could tell they were jealous of him. And why shouldnt they be, he was getting the first fresh cream of the day. But he decided not to focus on that and instead went back to working his first prize of the day. Kirin let out a low hum making his throat vibrate for both his and Derek's pleasure. He knew it wouldn't be long now. As he felt Derek's cock throb deliciously in his throat. Kirin reached his hand under his skirt and felt pre-cum leak, and because the boy came a tremendous amount the pre-cum began to pool in collect in his hands which he then used to rub his balls and asshole with.

Getting a blowjob from Kirin was the best. Not only did it feel great, but you onow he wants to do it. Kirin wants you to cum in his mouth. You feel it in every pleasing lick, every hard suck, every playful nibble, it was intoxicating. Derek looked down to see Kirin rubbing his own precum on himself while his mouth worked. He saw the two other femboys eyeing them and starting a jacking off contest. Derek was pushed over the edge. He grabbed Kirin's head with both hands and began just blatantly fucking that velvety throat. After several minutes of thrusting Derek explodes into the mouth of Kirin. "Drink it slut, drink it all," said Derek huskily as he pumped spunk into Kirin's pretty mouth.

When Mr. Steel finally finished and came down from his post orgasmic bliss, he was still hard and looked like he could go another round. "Alright. Which one of you want to ride this beast?" He asked looking among the three fem boys.

Tommie had just sat down on the counter, ready to jack off with Jacky to see who came first, when Derek finished up with Kirin.

"uh....I want that in my boi cunt!!" Tommie said with a girlish giggle. Walking over he came to where Derek was sitting and lifted his dress, lining Derek's "steel" up with his ass, he lowered himself down. Back to his customer. "Mmmmm oh god that's the stuff!!" the femboi moaned as he felt the huge man meat bottom out in his ass.

"Sorry Jacky!" he said with a moan to his coworker as he began working his hips. "But I couldn't resist. But you can fuck my face if you want!"

"I'll just wait for the next customer to play with." Jacky says smiling at them watching the door. He keeps his cock hanging free for anyone who enters to see as he sits on the counter. "Someone needs to watch the door." He says giggling.

"mmmm suit yourself!" Tommie called as he rode Derek's dick. Arching his back and leaning his head back against Derek's manly chest, the girly femboi began to casually stoke his little cock.

"God Derek! That is suck a good dick!" the blonde waitress moaned as he worked his hips. "Do you want me to give you the full Tommie special? Grab my chest!! I want you to imagine I have big tits."

Tommie was planning on purchasing some huge G cups when he had the money. But for now, he was going to enjoy riding some huge man dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom