Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Murderous Doll (DonVoltonus & AeonicMachination)

Sabrina fumbled for words, hesitating in her devotion as she saw Courtney face-down against the murky table, crying and screaming and writhing and struggling as Sylvia's cock hammered her insides ruthlessly. Was it really such a good idea to serve a being that would take your friends away?

The doll rolled her glassy eyes and sighed. "Obviously I haven't broken you well enough. I told you not to bring somebody you like, now I'll have to break two slaves to my will." She shook her head. "It's easier than trying to get a new one, but you'd better remember this my slut, you owe me for allowing her to live."

((Sorry for my absence, my computer broke and I only now got a replacement))

Sabrina snapped out of her indecisive state, that wonderful spark of devotion in her eyes once more.

"Oh thank you Mistress, thank you!" She jumped for joy, grinning wildly. She and Courtney would get to serve Mistress Sylvia together!

Speaking of which, Courtney was still screaming and crying and shaking in pain, her arms flailing wildly in a desperate attempt to escape, to push this thing off of her, to do something about the massive cock tearing her insides apart.

With a sharp thrust her core would be flooded with thick, black warmth, not only addicting this time, but healing her injuries. "Courtney, you will be the maid, you will keep my home clean, and help restore it."

She turned to Sabrina. "Bring me a stranger, the tallest woman you can find."

Courtney's hoarse screams turned into a low breathless moan, her face relaxing into a dreamy-eyed, open-mouthed sigh.

"Yes mistress" (Christ she was weak-willed), "Anything for you mistress." She droned happily. Sabrina perked up as she heard Courtney's pleased tone.

"Thank you mistress, I'll find you the tallest, sexiest minx I can for you!" And with that she was off, leaving Sylvia with her latest acquisition for about an hour before she returned with a bikini-clad, tall and curvy thing in tow, looking around nervously.

"Are you really sure this is the place? Doesn't seem like the kind of place he'd visit..." she asked hesitantly before spotting the Doll and her maid.

"Wait, what the-?"

"Mistress Sylvie, I found one on the beach! She's really tall!" Sabrina commented cheerfully.

The doll grinned, pushing her spunk painted maid aside before lunging and pinning the new girl down. "Courtney, go clean. Sabrina, get the knife you pulled out of this body."

"Y-yes mistress..." Courtney gurgled, groggily rising from the table and heading off to gather cleaning supplies while Sabrina dutifully retrieved the knife, standing behind Sylvia and patiently waiting for her to take it.

The new victim (Anna) meanwhile stared at the Doll pinning her, stunned and shocked trying to process what was going on. She tried to push Sylvia away, only to end up accidentally squeezing her tits.

She took the blade with a grin. "Viranous Teffecti Daraan Mortalis!" She hissed, driving the blade into her own chest, then the girl's, dark slime pouring from the doll, forcing into the woman's body, pushing her blood out. The doll fell over with a hollow knock as the woman sat up, her eyes shining black, her wound healing as she stretched, a fat cock sprouting between her legs. "Ahhhh, I forgot how warm and wonderful living in flesh was." She smiled.

Sabrina stared wide-eyed at the possession; not in the expected way, terror and shock, but in awe and barely-contained lust.

"M-mistress! You- You're- You're gorgeous!" she stammered, then cheered. She fell to her knees at her mistress' side, wrapping her arms around her leg and staring longingly up at her now human form. All in all it looked like a Boris Vallejo painting.

"And so hung..." she gasped, not even trying to hide the raw need in her voice.

She chuckled. "Well darling, as thanks for bringing her, I'll indulge your desire for her new cock." She smiled. "Why don't you start with those beautiful lips?"

Without so much as a second thought Sabrina leaned in and planted several kisses on the huge cock, waiting until it was fully erect before shifting around and wrapping her lips fully around the tip of it, slowly taking it into her mouth.

She smirked, grabbing the girl's head and roughly forcing her down. "Far better with a flesh and blood cock, isn't it my little slut?"

Back
Top Bottom