Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Murderous Doll (DonVoltonus & AeonicMachination)

AeonicMachination

Super-Earth
((Since I'm a bit uncomfortable using real photos, and they're easier to find, I'll use anime pics for the girls, but I'll give them nob-japanese names, okay?))

Sabrina Glass had always been an adventurous girl, getting into trouble often. She liked exploring places, and if they were off-limits? even better. Thus it was obvious that she would explore the ruins of the Sharpe Mansion, a local ghost house. Not one for preparations, she simply climbed the fence of a quiet night and walked on in.

Most of the house was really boring, just rubble and debris. Eventually however she came onto a bookcase in the library. She started paging through the books, hoping to maybe find something work selling to some collector. She jumped back with a start as one of the books triggered a hidden door. Peering into the tunnel leading down into the earth, Sabrina grinned like a kid in a candy store. She'd never explored a hidden chamber before.

She creeped down the stairs, careful not to slip on the stone steps still wet since the rainstorm a few days ago. At the bottom she found a damp, musty room whose door had long ago rotted away. Inside were slashed up paintings, broken furniture and moldy rugs. Overall it looked like an old-fashioned lounge. What caught Sabrina's attention however was the life-sized marionette lying in a pile of rubble with a knife stuck into it. The doll resembled a gorgeous, black-haired woman with pale white skin and dressed in an old dress. Above her, the roof had caved in and the dolls strings had caught on something in the room above.

Sabrina walked up to the doll and looked it over. She had never been one of those that found dolls creepy, and this one was actually kinda cute. The handiwork was great, and she was sure she could sell it at a high price. She gripped the knife and pulled it out, after all she didn't want to accidentally cut herself on it while lugging the doll around.

That is when the strangest thing happened...

A strange glow filled her lifeless glass eyes, turning them into beautiful ruby-colored eyes. The doll shuddered, the chest wound closing and the strings burning away. Her arms suddenly lashed out, grabbing the girl's throat, lifting her up as she stood.

"You.....dress strangely." Her voice was smooth as silk, her hair glistening. "It must have been many long years, my poor home is ruined." She looked back to Sabrina. "What is your name?"

Sabrina tried to back away, only to find herself hanging in the air, a clod hand at her throat. She grabbed the arm that held her in an attempt to hang off of it. She wheezed a reply, but nothinging understandable came out. She tried again: "S-sabrina Glass!"

She felt herself slowly choking but couldn't help her amazement. Somehow this doll was alive! This was a fantastic discovery that was sure to change the way she viewed the world. If, that is, she didn't die right here and now. She hoped for the former.

She dropped Sabrina to the ground. "Well, I do need a slave to work for me, how would you like that?" She grinned, looking Sabrina over. "You'd make a nice little fucktoy too." She snapped her fingers, the door to the room slamming shut. "So Sabrina, do you want to live?"

"W-what?" This just took a turn from surreal and fantastic into horrifying. "F-fuck... toy?" She repeated, staring at the doll in fear. "I... I don't want to die?" She hazarded, closing her eyes and cowering in the floor. The meaning of what the doll had said haden't really sunk in yet, and she didn't know if it was merely toying with her.

She smiled, a thick 12 cock growing from between her smooth legs. "Good girl, now if you please me, I will keep you. If you resist, I'll punish you. If you try to flee or fight, I'll pull out your beating heart." She grinned.

Sabrina gulped,her eyes wide open as she watched the cock appear. Hesitantly she rose to her knees and placed a hand around the wooden member. It was hard and oddly warm to the touch. She looked to the Doll for any signals that she might have done the wrong thing, or confirmation to keep going. She felt queasy about the situation, violated even. But, it was better that the alternative. Looking into the Doll's cold eyes, she had no hope that it wouldn't keep her threat.

She place a hand on Sabrina's head, a bead of black pre rolling down her girth. "That's a good girl. All you have to do is obey my commands, and your life will become very pleasurable."

Sabrina started stroking the large wooden cock, shuddering when she felt the pre-cum touch her skin. She felt so filthy, treated like some *thing* by this strange creature. She kept looking to the Doll, careful not to do anything it didn't approve of and keeping her strokes even and slow.

"Good girl. Now suck." She grinned. Strangely, both her cock and pre smelled quite human, warm and full of life despite her lifeless body. "You'd better do this will dear." She taunted, holding the back of Sabrina's head.

Okay. This was happening. She was about to give a BJ to a living doll. She hadn't much choice though. She gripped the base of the cock and slowly took it into her mouth, the hard rod almost stretching her mouth fully. This wasn't too bad though, it was just a piece of wood, right? No different from chewing on a pen, right?

Right?

It certainly didn't feel anything like wood sliding past her lips, it felt just like flesh, warm and slightly giving in hardness. "That's a good girl, you're going to become a delicious little servant my dearest."

Well, the taste didn't exactly help, so Sabrina steeled herself and began to slowly move her head up and down the rod. It wasn't like she'd never given a blowjob before, she's had boyfriends in the past. But this was different. This was a living *fucking* doll with a massive wood cock that tasted like a real one. And she was forced to do it. She almost managed to take the whole thing, but a few inches remained. Not that she particularly wanted to suck the whole thing anyway, nor even think about it, so she just kept a steady pace and thought about something, anything else.

The doll sighed, rolling her eyes. "My gods dear. I'm a damned construct and even I find this blowjob utterly lifeless." She pulled back, shoving Sabrina onto her back. "Straight to the fucking then."

Sabrina gasped, both in shock and in pain, as she landed on the ground. SHe looked to the doll and took a few deep breaths. She knew there was no point to fighting back and that she could only hope it would be over soon.

The doll lifted Sabrina's legs, rubbing her cock against the girl before stripping off her clothes and pushing easily inside of her, thrusting slowly. "Ahhh, it's been hundreds of years since I've had a good fuck my dear."

Sabrina swallowed a moan as the doll entered her, shuffling about slightly in an attempts to find some comfortable position. The end result was her pussy grinding onto the wooden dick, only increasing its pleasure.

She laughed. "Well now, what happened to all that whiny fighting?" She thrust deeply, pressed against Sabrina's cervix. "Mmm, I'm going to turn you into an utter little slut." She grinned wide.

Sabrina gasped as she felt the cock poke her so deeply. She crawled backwards, only intending to pull away a little, to stop the unpleasant feeling. Instead she accidentally fell backwards, the cock coming out of her with an audible plopping sound. She was going to regret that, wasn't she?

"Aww, don't tell me you want to suck it more hmm?" She taunted, brandishing his shiny length. "Go ahead then, get to work, unless you want punishment for this little slip-up."

The girl took a moment to clear her head, almost enough to anger the Doll. Almost, she hoped. She sat up on her knees and resumed the interrupted blowjob. It was either that or endure whatever "punishment" could possibly come from some inhuman thing that seemed to consider rape an acceptable pastime.

She chuckled, grabbing the girl's head and thrusting down her throat. "That's a good little slut, keep pleasuring me and you get to live.." She grinned, drooling ever more of her addictive precum down the poor woman's throat.

(Sorry for the silence, I've been quite sick the last week, so this hasn't exactly been a priority...)

Sabrina's eyes opened wide as she felt the smooth cock burst into her throat, struggling wildly not to fall prey to her gag reflex. Every fiber of her being was screaming for her to get away, to get the thick cock to stop painfully stretching her out, but for some reason she didn't want to. Something about the Doll made her want to relax, to maybe massage the cock with her tongue a little; maybe even give in and accept her place as its fuckmeat.

Yes, that sounded nice ...

The woman held her, letting poor Sabrina nearly black out before letting her up for air. "Good girl, now bend over and call me mistress."

Sabrina gasped for air, coughing and spitting up precum onto the dusty floor. Better get this over with, right? And she had to admit, she suddenly felt really hot, not just aroused, but incredibly sexy. She couldn't wait to show off her sexy little body and bent over a sturdy-looking desk, wiggling her naked, juicy ass.

"Of course mistress, anyth-" she stopped herself, why was she going along with this so easily?

Back
Top Bottom