Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MALE partner for long term romance RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinntessential

Meteorite
Hi! I'm Quinn, I've been roleplaying for almost 9 years now. I am capable of posting 1-2 paragraphs up to well over 3 detailed ones.

I have work and such in real life, but I'm basically online everyday for multiple hours at a time, I usually work on my posts on my phone while I'm out and about during the day. I value plot over smut. 80/20 or at least 70/30. But the smut has to be reasonable, not like instant noodles. The events have to build up to it. (All the more satisfying in my opinion)

I have a plot in mind that I am currently craving, however there are other pairings that I am more than willing to discuss.

Bound to Each Other
The guy finds an odd tome in an odd location and seems drawn to it, he takes it home with him and opens it out of curiosity, eventually, he lands on a certain page that seems to call to him. Absentmindedly, he reads the incantation aloud to call forth a demon (the female) that would grant his every wish. But each wish he makes is equivalent to a small part of his soul being taken away. Captivated by the demon's beauty, he wishes for her to stay by his side as his companion, much to the demon's dismay.
___ ** with this one, I'm kind of looking for a development between the two, slowly but surely since one is a different entity with different experiences than the other. We can plot further if you're interested in this one.

Other pairings/plots I would like:

humanx vampire
arranged marriage {fantasy/medieval/modern}
Defiant Luna x Alpha

Please post here or message me if you are interested! Thank you!

Instant noodles! Hahaha I couldn't agree more.

I'm mildly interested in working with you and your plot is within consideration. I, however, would like to see what else you have (and I would also like a sample of your work). I'll message you and we'll see where this goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom