Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We'll be seeing more of this (Ren Olvry & Denna)

More and more, Jacob felt himself wanting every moment he went on. Of what he was experiencing now... of her. After a short while, his pace started to speed up a little, his thrusts becoming a bit rougher as more of his more predatory instincts beneath the surface started leaking through. Feeling Denna's hands clinging to him, if weakly, and hearing the sounds she was making, was only serving to spur that on further. It didn't take terribly long, especially at that somewhat increased pace, for him to hit his full length into the girl beneath him... or at least, most of it. There was still a somewhat thicker part at the base of his member even then, but especially with it being his first time, he didn't quite make it to that point.

As it was, he soon pulled himself nearly all the way out of the female below him, before giving one last, harder thrust downward, only a slight bit of the knot at the base of his length pushing into her. Squeezing a bit more at her rear to hold her close, and even ceasing his nibbling to bite down lightly at Denna's shoulder, Jacob could feel himself hitting his limit, emptying his seed directly into the girl beneath him. Once that seemed to be over, he just barely caught himself from flopping atop her in exhaustion, releasing her shoulder all the same and breathing out rather heavily. "Th-that was..." he muttered, seeming to pause for a moment to think of a word to actually use. "...Wow..." he settled for, weak as it might be, with a slight grin on his face. "Can't exactly say I expected things to turn out at all like... this. You really are something..." he muttered, leaning back down a little to grant the part of her shoulder he'd bit down on twice earlier and was still showing some of the marks a gentle lick.

The quickened pace caused Denna to shudder beneath the wolf, moans growing louder and more insistent. She could barely fit Jacob inside her, forced to stretch tightly along his length. The hands on her rear barely kept her still as she writhed under the intense thrusts. Her hips began to slowly move along with Jacob's movements, letting him slid just a bit more of himself inside her. It didn't take long for the wolf's thrusts to bring her to the edge, and with his last thrust, a ragged cry ripped from Denna, spasming as he filled her with his seed. She writhed against Jacob, his firmer grip just enough to keep her steady. Her hands clawed strongly along the wolf's back, almost breaking skin. Mind numb, she blanked out for a moment as the waves of pleasure continued to rock her as she slowly wound down from orgasm.

Denna whimpered beneath Jacob as he gently licked the marks he had left on her smooth skin. Her hands moved behind his neck, pulling lightly, wanting to hug him close. She nuzzled against his neck, burying herself in his fur. She held onto him tightly, not wanting her lover to move away. She clung to him, still riding the high emotional high. She was desperate for him to stay close to her, fearing that he might leave for his own dorm. " J-Jacob... please... stay.... " Denna whispered against his neck, face flushed from exertion. Her body felt numb, tingling from the sensation of fur sliding gently against smooth skin. She kept her faced buried in Jacob's neck, not wanting to face her fear, that he might just leave her after he had taken what he wanted. She had no reason to believe he would do such a thing, but it remained, an irrational fear that he might have led her on, just for this moment, to then toss her aside, like the others, once they had used her talent and fame.

Only too happy to be drawn closer, the wolf in turn affectionately nuzzled back against the girl beneath him. Especially with how exhausted he was, what they'd just done, and how good it still felt keeping himself inside of her, he found it rather difficult to do much else but stay there with her. His ears perked up in interest when Denna spoke next, however, his head tilting a little to glance curiously down to her, in spite of her face currently being buried in his neck. Reaching a hand up, Jacob slid it gently along her shoulder, up along the side of her neck, and finally along her cheek.

"Honestly... however tough I might usually be, I don't think I'll be making it very far when I'm this exhausted..." he offered. "Besides that... I think it's too comfortable here for me to say 'no'..." he added. Wrapping an arm around the girl's waist and shifting himself some, the wolf carefully rolled himself over and similarly rolled her over with him in a way that they could comfortably stay just as they were, only with the positions reversed. Shifting himself a bit more to tug the covers out from under him, he tugged them up from there to cover both of them, at least up to Denna's neck. "Good night, Denna... I'll be right here in the morning, I promise," he offered with a little grin, placing a small kiss atop her head.

A soft sigh sounded from Denna as Jacob gently stroked her cheek. She was relieved to hear the Jacob wouldn't leave. She let out a little whimper as they rolled over, pained slightly as Jacob slid out of her, but she quickly settled down into his chest, snuggling into his fur. She pulled her lover's hands behind her, wanting to feel the warmth of his embrace as she cuddled close. Her hands moved to the top of the wolf's head, gently stroking his soft ears. She wiggled a bit closer as Jacob wrapped them in a blanket, giggling a bit as he wished her a good night. Her eyes closed, and she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Bad dreams filled Denna's sleep, causing her to toss and turn. Her wiggling caused her to roll off of Jacob, pulling most of the blanket with her. She cried out a bit in her sleep, a few tears falling down her cheeks. She clutched at the blanket, holding it close like it was a shield against the monsters of the night. Memories of those who had used her filled her dreams, taunting her. Figures mocked her, saying she would wake up alone, with Jacob long gone. She whimpered in her sleep, managing to grab onto Jacob's arm. Her dreams soon calmed as she clung onto her warm anchor, reassuring her that Jacob had not left. She did not wake, but remained asleep, bad dreams slowly passing. She had left a few tears on the bed, smelling of salt and sadness.

A light, content breath escaped the wolf as she started to stroke along his ears, tilting his head slightly into that touch and letting himself just calmly drift off to sleep. Fully expecting a simple, deep sleep, Jacob occasionally, at least vaguely, woke up a little as Denna tossed and turned over him, his ears even seeming to catch... something at some point, though as exhausted as he still was, he couldn't really say what.

Eventually, he slowly woke up, blinking in curiosity as he quickly noticed that the girl had most certainly moved. Glancing down to Denna and where she was at the moment, he carefully moved his arm further, slipping it back around her waist and just as carefully drawing her back nearer while doing his best not to wake her. Content to stay like that for however long it might take her to wake, Jacob allowed himself a light, still somewhat sleepy yawn, no doubt in his mind that his memories of last night were quite accurate now he found himself waking up still in Denna's room, with her right by him. When he felt her start to stir awake, though, he returned his eyes to her, a slight, embarrassed look on his face.

"Mornin'," he somewhat sleepily spoke. "Are you... alright? It looks like you've been... well..." the wolf awkwardly asked, glancing down for a moment to the lingering tear stains on the sheets that he could easily enough identify as such. He wanted to ask if it was his fault, if he'd gone too far thanks to the wilder instincts that occasionally drove him, stronger than a human's would. Instead, he decided against that; it almost felt like that would be some sign of regret, and honestly, he didn't really find himself regretting what he'd done. Though he could at least try offering the comfort of reaching his free hand over to stroke gently along the girl's cheek.

Despite her fitful sleep, when Jacob's arm pulled Denna back into his embrace, she let out a pleased sigh, resting much easier. She curled up against him, gripping his arm tightly as her dreams turned more pleasant and whimsical. Her tears still stained her red cheeks, but she had a slight smile as she continued to sleep. She awoke soon after, relieved to find herself in Jacob's arm.

Blinking wearily, Denna rubbed her red eyes, looking up at Jacob with a smile. " Morning... thank you for staying... " Denna hugged Jacob close, wanting to feel his comforting warmth surrounding her. She looked down at the tear stains, looking a bit embarassed. She remembered the dream, and after Jacob mentioned the stains, she knew he might misinterpret them as regret. She shook her head vigorously, leaning in to give him a light kiss on the cheek. Cheeks red, she whispered quietly. " I don't regret last night. It just hurt a bit. " Denna leaned into Jacob's soft caress, pleased by his actions. She let out a contented sigh, glad to be in Jacob's arms.

Denna wasn't sure how Jacob felt about last night, making her feel a bit nervous. She questioned whether he really liked her, or had just given into his lust. Though she wouldn't mind terribly if he lusted after her. She looked up into Jacob's eyes, hesitation clear on her face. " And... what about you? Are you... are we... " Denna couldn't manage to ask him if he still liked her, unable to voice her fears.

At the comment about it hurting, Jacob showed a slight, embarrassed grin. It being her first time, he supposed it would hurt some, from what little he even knew about such things. Blinking in curiosity at Denna's following question, the wolf glanced somewhat nervously up to the ceiling, at the very least quite clearly seeming to think it over. He still couldn't really find himself regretting what he'd done, but at the same time... what did he really feel? A lot of last night was a culmination of the kindness she'd been showing him throughout the day, and his own instincts reacting to the fact that she was allowing him closer, and had been starting to show some physical affection...

"Well, I... did ask you out, and you said 'yes', so I guess that would at least make us boyfriend and girlfriend..." he offered, in spite of figuring that that would be a somewhat useless comment after the point they'd ended up reaching, no matter what actually got them there. "To be honest... I don't really regret it. I admit, I probably went too far, too soon, thanks to having some of the instincts of a regular wolf, but... it doesn't exactly change the fact that I really do like you," the wolf added, looking back down to the girl in his arms with a small grin.

"I'm not sure too many people should know, though... hearing that the wolf-boy is going out with the popular girl in school will raise quite a few voices," he suggested with an amused little chuckle. "Should we tell anyone, though? I don't really have anyone to tell, I admit, but there're still your friends, and... this, that they might possibly notice sometime..." Jacob curiously asked, letting his hand drift down from Denna's cheek to stroke gently along her shoulder where a few marks still lingered from his teeth the last night.

A sliver of excitement ran through Denna at the word 'Boyfriend'. She knew a bit if what it implied, and she liked the sound of it. She was rather excited at the thought of a date with Jacob, and couldn't help daydreaming a bit. She blushed faintly as Jacob confessed to liking her, giving him a ltitle hug in response. Denna wasn't sure if they had gone too far, too fast, but she knew that she had wanted him, and she didn't regret what they had done. If anything, Jacob's wolf-like instincts had left her

At Jacob's question of who should know about them, Denna only shook her head.

A sliver of excitement ran through Denna at the word 'Boyfriend'. She knew a bit if what it implied, and she liked the sound of it. She was rather excited at the thought of a date with Jacob, and couldn't help daydreaming a bit. Denna blushed faintly as Jacob confessed to liking her, giving him a little hug in response. Denna wasn't sure if they had gone too far, too fast, but she knew that she had wanted him, and she didn't regret what they had done. If anything, Jacob's wolf-like instincts had helped push her into his arms, his confidence and kindness making her feel like everything was going exactly as it should.

At Jacob's question of who should know about them, Denna only shook her head, leaning lightly into his soft caress. " There isn't really anyone for me to tell. I only have a few casual friends. It might not seem that way, considering how so many seem to flock around me, but they are mostly shallow, or just plain stalkers. " Denna frowned at the acknowledgement, her lack of close friends a sore spot. She shrugged, lifting herself up, propping her arm beneath her, to look down at her lover, letting the blanket slip from around her. " I guess you're one of the few that didn't care about my popularity, and talked to me like a person. I think that's part of why I like you. " Her hand reached out to cup the wolf's cheek, before leaning down for a light kiss. She quickly broke the kiss, a small grin on her face.

" But don't think this gets you out of our date tonight. I'm looking forward to what you have planned. " Denna winked, before jumping out of bed, rushing to get her clothes on. They had stayed in a bit late, and though they technically didn't have to show up for their first class, due to it being a research project, it wouldn't do to start of the class by missing the second day.

Just a few... well, could've fooled him a bit, but again, what did he really know about the popular crowd? He'd figured they were generally close and stuck together, but from what he'd heard from Denna just in the past day, that seemed to be a rather false assumption. Well... that was fine, then. The less people knew, the better; he already got enough grief for just being here and existing! If any of the staff caught on to this, he knew full well he'd be booted from the school in a heartbeat.

"What's popularity to a guy who'll never move anywhere but the bottom rung?" Jacob suggested with a little chuckle, leaning up a little himself to gently return the small kiss. Picking himself up from the bed with a leisurely stretch, he slipped into the summoned pants from last night for now, letting the rest of that outfit, and his own normal outfit that was still sealed in the scroll, be for now. He could take care of that later, though he did gather up the scroll and the rest of the outfit. She did say he could practice as needed, after all... maybe even figure it out a little more if possible, though considering his limited area of expertise, he doubted it. "From the look of things, it may not be a bad time for me to sneak off without getting caught. Maybe a bit more practice later after classes, even to figure out how my own... specialty magic, so to speak, might work for it. 'Til then, I'll try and figure out some good date plans as well," he offered with a little grin. Pushing the window open a bit, he sniffed around a little to make sure he was likely safe before quickly slipping out and closing the window behind him, hoping at least that nobody would have a chance to see the little teeth marks on Denna's shoulder through the day.

All in all, thanks to having to quickly clean up a little and change, he wound up a bit late to class, but it was hardly anything new, getting in a little trouble and having fingers pointed, much less keeping his head down. He almost wished he could shove a certain something into these people's faces, but... not yet, at least. Besides, he was spending most of his time glancing out the window and just thinking over things anyway, never mind that people quickly started to chatter a little about that little change.

Back
Top Bottom