Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We'll be seeing more of this (Ren Olvry & Denna)

' Would he want to be able to change the color of the leaf pattern? Better safe than sorry. ' the young mage thought to herself as she carefully drew complex patterns on a piece of paper. Nodding to herself, she finished the final touches of yet another scroll, before setting it down atop the main piece of paper, watching it mold into the original. She let out a pleased sound, glad to have gotten much closer to completion. She looked up from her work as Jacob asked her a question. She was completely caught off guard by what he said. ' Wait, so he doesn't know why no one partnered with me?! Does this mean I've been assuming he would be ok with this, but in the end, he might not? What if he wasn't willing, and all her work was for nothing?! ' Denna started to panic a bit, turning to face Jacob fully, panic clear on her face.

" You mean you don't know why people stopped helping me with the experiments?! " Denna was completely taken aback, unsure what to say. She took a moment to collect her thoughts. " Ummm... so.... the experiment requires.... in order to simplify the process, and to remove any hindrances to the summoned equipment, any clothes the individual is wearing are sealed into the scroll at the moment of casting. This isn't normally a problem, since the clothing is replaced soon after. But... when in the testing phase... sometimes, the clothes aren't formed in the correct way.... and can leave oneself.... kind of..... exposed. This may or may not have caused several people to spread rumors that nobody should participate in the experiment, though most are unwilling to say why. " Denna looked incredibly sheepish, not daring to look at Jacob. " I... I thought you knew.... and that was why you were acting like human females didn't interest you, so I wouldn't be embarrassed... if.... " Denna trailed off, looking at the floor.

When Denna turned toward him with that sort of look on her face, Jacob's brow rose in confusion and maybe just a little concern. That covered one little point: there was indeed something she wasn't quite telling him. At her first surprised question, the wolf gave a slow nod in response. Experiments... so she'd been trying this before, had she? Well, that much was fine. But he really couldn't be expected to keep up with whatever other people were doing over whatever amount of time; he was far more eager to just stay away from them entirely and just not have to deal with them. Surely he'd given that impression by now?

What she said next, though... well, that certainly explained it, though the wolf still showed no real reaction to it. He did, however, feel a few little thoughts pop up, and couldn't help the slight smirk that crept onto his features. "What, is that it? You've already seen however many people completely bare, and you were still bothered by seeing me simply shirtless," he began; and, for that matter, he was still shirtless, the shirt remaining draped over a shoulder. "And whatever guys might have participated just ran off, huh? I was thinking they'd have at least some guts to try and make something of being nude around a girl, but I guess they're just wimps," the wolf chuckled some in amusement.

"If that's all it is, it's no trouble for me. Just like I said, I've got no interest in human girls; and since I'm not human, I've got no reason to be bothered about whatever they see. And you... I know enough to at least know that you're the popular girl of the school. You've got the pick of the litter; it's not like you'd be interested in some wolf-boy, the bottom rung of the entire school with 'no talent' to his name in the first place," he shrugged. "So with that said, I'm ready for the first experiment whenever you are."

A small snort escaped Denna, displeased at the reminder of her encounter with her previous partners. She had not been pleased by the antics of those who had helped her with the experiment. One had even used the situation to brag that he had been naked in Denna's room with her. After a light talking to, the boy had retracted his statement. She still didn't like thinking of the situation as it usually made her mood foul. But now, faced with the prospect of having to face a naked Jacob, she couldn't help but fidget in her seat.

Denna snorted again as Jacob suggested she could have anyone she wanted. " In case you didn't notice, nobody offered to be my partner for the experiment. And so what if I have a few admirers? They are mostly just stalkers, or too timid to even talk to me. " Denna had been rather lonely lately, her isolation only increased by the recent problems with her experiments. She had spoken more with Jacob today than she had with nearly everyone else combined in the last week. " And whose to say who I'm interested in. It sure isn't some timid whelp who can't even muscle up the courage to talk to me, despite stalking my every move. If I were interested in someone, they would be the kind of person who was unfazed by the risks of my experiments, and was willing to help out despite the trouble.

Denna took a moment to ponder her own words. ' Interested in someone who wouldn't mind being naked in front of me!? What's with that kind of standard! ' Her thoughts drifted to Jacob, chest bare, waiting for her to continue with the experiment, uncaring. She realized that he fit her words exactly. She swallowed, taking a moment to consider it. She quickly cut that train of thought off, muttering to herself. " Even though he might work, he's not interested in human girls. " Denna let out a sigh, before finishing one last scroll, letting it meld into the original, as a bright blue glow suddenly flashed above it, and a small blue image of the tunic took shape above the scroll, floating silently. " There, all done. Shall we try it out? Just place your hand on the scroll, and pour as much magic in as you want. The more you pour in, the tougher the clothes will be. It might even stop a knife if you pour enough in. " Denna seemed proud of her work, holding the scroll out to Jacob to test. She was unsure if the magic would succeed, but she looked forward to the results.

Curiously listening for now, Jacob gave a little shrug in response to that first statement. Maybe a bunch of them were that way, but not all of them could be so bad... right? He'd never been remotely near popular -- well-known, but not popular -- so there went another aspect of school life that he was quite oblivious to any nuances of. At her next statement, the wolf couldn't help but chuckle in amusement, at the same time curiously raising a brow. Thus far, besides the 'stalking' part, each point could be applied to him.

Well, so what... she was still a human anyway.

Thankfully distracted from that idle thought soon enough as Denna started to work, he glanced curiously over the image of a tunic hovering over the scroll she held. He had to admit, it wasn't bad, though it was hard to immediately envision him in it without actually seeing it in its full shape. "Hm... if not, I could probably make it be able to do something like that anyway..." he thoughtlessly muttered, left grumbling slightly at the fact that he'd let that out before he stepped over to place his hand on the seal. Hoping he could at least distract the girl from his partial admission so he wouldn't be badgered about it, he poured a moderate bit of magic into the seal; only enough to stay within the range of what he felt safe with for a first try. Maybe not as much as he should have to get everything of it, he considered after the fact. He could feel the garb starting to form around him for a few moments, then felt something in the magic break and leave him... well, as nude as lots of others who'd tried this little experiment of hers, he supposed.

"Hrm... maybe something's off just a little, or I wasn't letting the magic flow the right way... it's not much been a specialty of mine, especially since I've been here for a much shorter time than most folks..." he thoughtfully considered, exhaling a small sigh. "Any ideas?" Jacob asked in genuine curiosity, glancing back over to Denna... though he already assumed she wouldn't be looking at him any more at this point.

Denna perked up as Jacob started muttering. She stared at him, eyes sparkling a bit. She was intensely curious by what he had said. Unfortunately, this left her staring at him as his clothes vanished. She stared, red faced, at Jacob, unable to break her gaze away from the lean, muscled form. She bit her lip unconciously, admiring his body. Her gaze went up to his face, but when noticing Jacob glancing at her, she froze, still staring at him. She said the first thing that came to mind. " How could I not be attracted to you. You're strong enough to stay here, despite everyone elses attempts to make you leave. " She stood still for a moment, caught by Jacob's gaze. The moment Denna realized what she said, she squeeked, turning away, cheeks blazing in embarassment. " Y-You can put some c-clothes on, now! "

Denna had no idea why she was feeling this way. ' I mean, he's physically attractive, but that's not all... He must have a lot of courage to stay here, despite being treated poorly, and having bad grades. And he was completely unfazed by his nudity in front of her. I admire him, able to stand there without worry, while I can't even look at him.' Denna didn't realize that he was also only one who would actually talk with her, without acting all sappy, trying to get into her good graces. He didn't care about her popularity. She had needed someone who she could talk to, and now, she was falling for the one person who bothered to treat her like a person.

If he'd been looking, or paying attention at all to Denna at that time, Jacob might have been a bit bothered by that look in her eyes; mostly for the fact that he'd given something away that nobody really knew about him. As it was, he'd had other things to pay attention to... and by the time he'd glanced back to her, an eyebrow raising when her eyes were most definitely turned toward him, but not his face. All the more so when she seemed to be taking her time getting up that far. Surely she couldn't actually be interested in some wolf-boy like himself... right? And surely he couldn't possibly have a reason to care one way or another, especially after all his (not untrue) insistence that he hadn't an interest in human girls... and yet... there she went in her next breath, directly stating an attraction.

"I'm gonna need a little help with that, since they're sucked into the scroll, like you said, and I'm not sure how to get them out; you're the one who knows how it works," Jacob grumbled, somehow finding himself looking away a little in slight embarrassment. He wasn't sure why, but he supposed it had to do with that surprisingly direct confession moments before that she was attracted to him. "And honestly... here. Maybe this'll at least make you a bit less bothered around me," he suggested. Moving close enough at least to do what he was thinking, the wolf gently took one of Denna's hands, placing it on the somewhat thicker, near-black patch of fur just below his neck. "As long as people aren't grabbing at me or something stupid like that, I'm not bothered by any touching," he added, his overall expression... well, a bit lighter than it normally was, at least.

If Denna hadn't been so distracted by Jacob's nudity, she might have remembered to ask about what he had said earlier. Right now, those thoughts were very much buried under the pile of emotions fighting for her attention. She could only nod dumbly as Jacob asked for her help with his clothes. She wanted to turn and look at him, but she knew she might not be able to stay focused on his face. Denna let out a little squeek as Jacob took her hand, not sure how to react, but when she felt his soft, thick fur, she couldn't help but let out a small sigh of pleasure. She blushed furiously as she turned to face him, eyes sparkling. " Touching you isn't making me less bothered. " She shivered, looking down to stare at his chest, not wanting to look at his eyes, but not wanting to look away from him.

" I-I'm sorry about your clothes. Hand me the scroll, and I'll get them back for you. " Denna didn't really want him to put his clothes back on, but if she didn't get some time to calm down, she might just explode from all the emotions she was feeling. Denna reached out her hand, waiting for him to hand her the scroll. " And... I'm sorry... I just... I really want to bury my hands in your fur... so.... since you don't like that... clothes would probably be a good idea. " Denna thought being honest would be better than risking losing control, and making him angry with her.

That... look of hers... somehow, in spite of anything he said, all the insistence that he wouldn't be attracted to her anyway, the wolf still found himself biting just slightly at his lip in embarrassment. She certainly wasn't lying; so far as he could gather, that was definitely a look someone gave a person they were attracted to. And in all honesty, he wasn't even slightly certain how to handle it... and why should he be? He'd never been very attracted to anyone, much less the other way around, nor so much as considered the possibility at a place like this where he was completely alone.

"R... right..." Jacob muttered somewhat awkwardly. Reaching over easily enough to grab the scroll, since it was still within his reach anyway, he handed it off to Denna's waiting hand. "I never really... said I didn't like it, as long as you're not grabbing and tugging at it like a lot of people do..." he assured. Even just the one hand in his fur... hadn't been so bad, he had to admit, and he could only assume, with all the things she'd said and admitted to so far, that she'd be nothing but gentle, unlike the type of people he'd mentioned.

"I... what's supposed to be so attractive about me, the 'no-talent' wolf-boy and bottom rung of the school, anyway?" he asked, his tone as genuinely curious as the gaze that settled again on Denna. Hardly even noticing it himself, one of his arms slipped carefully around the girl's waist, drawing her just a little closer. "It's... well... not exactly something I'm used to someone outright saying like that, so I... guess I'm curious..."

Denna couldn't help but looked a bit delighted as Jacob suggested that he might not mind her touching his fur, as long as she was gentle. Her hand couldn't help but start to slowly stroke the fur near his neck, eyes closing slightly as she enjoyed the soft sensation of skin on her. She leaned up against him as he pulled her close, wanting to get closer to his warm body. She frowned a bit as Jacob called himself 'no-talent.' " Just because you don't have the best grades doesn't mean you don't have talent. You've managed to stay here, one of the top magical schools, despite what others might do to try and push you away. You're kind enough to talk with me, even though everyone else keeps their distance. And you're brave enough to help me with my experiment, even when you knew it might be embarrassing. " Unable to keep going, Denna buried her face in his shoulder, not wanting to look him in the eyes.

" Y-you shouldn't ask these sort of things of a girl... or she might get the wrong idea. " Denna pulled away a bit, looking at the scroll for a moment. She pointed out several areas of the scroll. " This first spot is for sealing and unsealing your clothes. The second one is for summoning and unsummoning your special clothes, and the third one is for starting the modification process. To use it, simply put a small bit of mana into one of these spots, and it will switch off and on. This fourth one is for simplicity, using all of the spots except the modification process. When I add pants, or armor, there will be more spots you can turn on specifically, so you can choose to wear just the shirt, or just a helmet. " Denna rambled on, trying to ignore the fact that a handsome young man was naked right next to her, an arm around her waist.

Hardly able to help it, a slight, almost content breath escaped Jacob as Denna's hand started to stroke through that somewhat thicker fur. Rather more than just her hand idly resting there, he quickly found himself actually enjoying it; quite a far cry from the people who occasionally tugged at his ears or tail to forcibly get his attention (and, more often than not, a small growl in response). But what was she talking about, about wrong... idea... oh. Hm. Well, he still inwardly swore that he wasn't in any way attracted to the human girl who was so close right now... probably...

"Right... I'll have to keep that in mind," he replied with a small nod, glancing over the scroll a bit more to make a real note of it, so he wouldn't possibly mix something up. "Well... at the moment, I guess I should actually properly focus on this, especially now that I know a bit more how it works..." he muttered, scratching a little at the back of his head with his free hand. Slowly removing his arm from around the girl's waist and stepping back a little to put a small bit of room around them again, the wolf returned his attention to the scroll after. 'This time, at least something...' he thought to himself, before placing his fingers on that second spot. Focusing a bit more mana in than before, just in case that might have been some of the issue, he just as well did his best to let it flow a bit better. Soon enough feeling some of the magic come back around him, he blinked in curiosity as the outfit seemed to properly form around him... well, besides the undershirt.

"Hm... maybe a bit more mana next time..." he considered. "Either way, seems to have worked this time, and for a little something extra..." he muttered. Raising a hand up to over his heart on the tunic, a bit of a magic seal seemed to temporarily form there, before it faded away shortly after. "And since you seem to have caught it, and were probably wondering... it's item enchantment, adding some special qualities or abilities. That's always been my specialty, somehow; though since the teachers here barely cover it, and it takes a lot of work, well... doesn't leave much room but the bare minimum for the actual schoolwork..." he admitted, scratching a little at the back of his head. "So... there. Now you're probably the first person to actually know that little fact about me."

A little sigh escaped Denna as Jacob removed his hand from her waist. She watched Jacob with intense eyes, curious to see if there would be any improvement. She was incredibly surprised to see that the tunic had managed to stay. Even though it wasn't the whole thing, it was definitely something. She made a delighted squeak, jumping up and down in excitement. She was even more surprised as Jacob revealed what his specialty was. She had never even heard of someone having an innate gift for item enchantment. It was simply astonishing. She just stared at him for a moment, before rushing forward, and giving him a big hug. She started giggling. " 'No-talent', huh? I can't believe how perfect your talent is for this project! Just thinking of all the possibilities, it's just overwhelming! " ' Not to mention, perfect for me. ' Denna thought.

Denna smiled up at Jacob, one hand pressed against his chest, where the tunic did not cover. She couldn't help herself, and started to stroke gently along his fur. She beamed up at him, eyes sparkling with excitement. She let out a happy sigh, one arm wrapped around his waist. She didn't want to let go, even though she was aware that he was still half-naked. " Thank you... for telling me... I'm glad you were willing to trust me. " She was utterly sincere, glad to know more about the alluring young man before her. She gave him another smile, before standing on tiptoe to give him a small kiss on his cheek. She let out a giggle as his fur ticked her face. She kept looking into his eyes, maintaining eye contact, despite the red flush blooming on her cheeks.

As soon as that sudden embrace came, the wolf's eyes widened in surprise, arms quickly coming out near Denna's hips but not quite touching... in spite of having an arm around her waist just earlier. Awkwardly reaching up to scratch a little at the back of his head again even as he bit his lip slightly in embarrassment, once again, he found himself distracted by something, a small breath escaping him when the girl's hand returned to stroking through some of his fur. Once again, it was... nice, somehow. And as for trusting her, well... he wasn't certain. Just something around the way she was so often nervous around him, and seemingly completely honest.

Distracted soon enough from even that, however, Jacob blinked in surprise when he felt the girl's lips briefly against his cheek. She was still so close, staring at him like that, with that red tint once again on her cheeks where it had been so much of the time they'd spent together now. That, he supposed, did it... on which thought, he carefully wrapped both arms now around Denna's waist, drawing her just a little closer. Leaning down a little, he pressed his lips gently against hers in a soft kiss, that some degree of embarrassment and nervousness on his own part that he didn't quite know how to handle slowly drew him back from a few moments later. "I, erm..." he started, glancing awkwardly off to the side for a moment. "Well... maybe you're not the only one of us who's actually attracted to the other..." he admitted with a slight, somewhat nervous grin on his face. "And... I admit, you are pretty cute... especially as human girls go..."

A small sigh slid from Denna's lips as Jacob parted from the kiss. She blinked in surprise, eyes slightly misty as she stared at Jacob. She felt something warm grow inside her as she saw his nervousness. She felt incredibly reassured by his words, and the warmth of being held close to him. Her hands moved to his chest, gripping lightly. A brilliant smile lit up her face as she watched him. " D-Do you really mean it? " She stared up at him, unable to look away. She wasn't sure how to describe what she was feeling, but she knew she wanted to have him kiss her again. Her hands moved to his shoulders, holding on tightly, as she stood on tiptoe again, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

" Oh, and what's supposed to be attractive about me, an easily embarrassed, silly girl, whose project doesn't even work right? " Denna grinned up at him as she echoed Jacob's earlier words back at him. She was very interested in what he would say, and watched him with glittering eyes.

Still holding that nervous little grin, Jacob gave a small nod in response to Denna's question. No doubt it was quite the oddity after all his earlier insistence, and yet... there was just something about it, he supposed. To the point where, while he was certain he'd have flatly denied such an action earlier, the wolf was content to return the next little kiss that came, his arms wrapping around the girl just a bit more when she gave it.

Still, in spite of the lingering nervousness and embarrassment, he couldn't help but chuckle a little at her next question that came; in the same vein as one of his own earlier questions, no less. He supposed at this point, he deserved that. "I suppose... persistence. Seeing you so intent to not give up on something however often it's gone wrong, even enough to tailor it to some wolf-boy like me. And on that note... you've done nothing but be kind to me, which is... new. So I suppose this once, I can find some attraction even in a girl who doesn't have fur, or a tail," he replied with a little shrug and smirk. "Not to mention your admitted attraction to me, which is... rather new. And what can I say, all the embarrassment is rather cute," he added, reaching a hand to slide up along her back from her waist, before reaching around a little and stroking gently over one of Denna's cheeks.

"So, erm... how about a date a bit later tomorrow, after some more work on the project? We can go out to dinner, see if anywhere's holding some sort of show, maybe come back to one of our dorms after..." he suggested, almost immediately biting a little at his lip in embarrassment as he realized what could be implied from that last bit.

An embarrassed giggle slipped from Denna as Jacob complimented her. She wanted to hear more, but thought she was already being too greedy. She let out a pleased sound as the feeling of soft fur gently brushing her face sent a shiver through her. Cheeks still rosey, Denna gave Jacob a brilliant smile.

Denna nodded enthusiastically at the idea of a date, but the last bit reminded her that Jacob was already in her dorm, and was half naked already. She couldn't help but look down, glancing at his lower half. She quickly looked back up at Jacob, biting her lip, before looking away, too embarrassed to look at him. This only reminded her that he had said he thought she looked cute embarrassed.

"T-Tomorrow, yeah, sure... That sounds great. Ummmm... Y-You can take the scroll with you, if you want to practice before we meet again. " Denna bit her lip, not wanting to break their embrace, but acutely aware of how alone they were, and how their embrace left her dangerously close to his lower regions. She looked back at Jacob, nervous, but also strangely excited.

Blinking in some curiosity as Denna very noticeably started looking downward, Jacob tilted his head slightly in interest when she suddenly looked back up at him for only a moment before looking away. Especially with that, he started to wonder if he wanted to wait... or how far he could press his luck here. It didn't take long for one part of him to start thinking better of it, insisting they should wait just a bit longer and come to know each other just a bit more. The opposing part, however, insisted that he was by nature a predator; a general class of species that tended to take what they wanted. In the end, he decided to try something a bit more, and see where it might go...

"Yeah... probably should do that anyway, so I can try and make sure I'll be able to summon the outfit from it, and get my clothes back after..." the wolf agreed. "For now, though, it may not be the best time for me to try and sneak out, even through the window; pretty sure there're some folks around here and there, even back in the male dorms, and I've never really been able to make it to the window there," he thoughtfully considered. "So, even if it's for just a few minutes more, I guess I'm stuck here for now," he added, giving a little shrug.

With that, leaned down a little, once again pressing his lips softly to the girl's own. Letting it actually linger this time and letting his eyes drift partly closed in content, Jacob poked his tongue out a little between his lips after a short while, brushing it carefully against Denna's own lips. He was intent on not getting too aggressive yet, in spite of steadily growing instincts, but he was just as intent on... exploring a little, between what his tongue was presently after, and his hands slipping beneath the girl's shirt to slide gently and slowly up along her soft-skinned back.

Grip tightening, Denna let out a small sigh as she expected Jacob to start leaving. She was pleasantly surprised when he admitted he would have to stay for a few minutes more. She let out a muffled gasp against the wolf's lips, hands moving to wrap around his waist, lightly hugging him as she leaned into the kiss. Her body quivered as Jacob's hands played under her shirt, skin tingling from the sensation of soft fur brushing lightly across her back. She wasn't sure where this was going, but she didn't want to stop. Her hands stroked his fur, reveling in the tingling sensation she felt.

Denna was unsure what she was doing. ' Why am I holding him so close? And why do I not flinch away? ' Denna tried to understand her feelings towards Jacob, but all she knew was that she felt comfortable with him. She felt safe, but there was also just a tiny hint of danger, the fear that the wolf before her might be a true predator, and force her to do whatever he wanted. That small fear was sparking something inside her, something she didn't know she had. Denna wanted to know how far he would go, how long he could resist. She wanted to know if he could be gentle and kind, or a wolf, and devour her. She yearned for him as he kissed her, long and lingering. Denna's lips slowly parted, hesitant, but willing.

Almost as soon as Denna's lips parted for him, Jacob's long, rather smooth tongue poked out even further. Drifting along her teeth a little just to explore, it didn't take long to move in a bit further and find her own tongue. Rubbing his slowly and somewhat firmly over it, he seemed to make some point in carefully taking in the taste and texture of every bit of the girl's tongue with his own, even occasionally seeming to wrap his tongue around and suckle a little at it on occasion. Part of him still wanted to back down a little... but now that she'd accepted this much, most of him was fairly eager to press on further.

To that end, he let his hands drift back downward, moving along her back and just slightly trailing his claws along it, then sliding his hands lightly over the curve of her rear before settling on her thighs. Shifting himself a little, the wolf picked her up against him while making sure not to break the kiss. Carrying her like that, he lowered himself down to a seat on, he presumed, her bed, setting her so that she was effectively straddling his lap.

"I don't want to stop... not now..." Jacob muttered once he finally broke the kiss sometime later, letting his tongue slowly slide back out of Denna's mouth. Tilting his head down a bit further and nuzzling part of his muzzle against the girl's skin, he started to nibble ever so gently along her jaw and part of her upper neck as soon as he reached that point. "Let me see more..." he gently insisted, though even as he did, his hands were already at the bottom of her shirt, drawing it steadily up and seeming to intently stare at every bit of flesh exposed to him.

A quiver went through Denna's body as the wolf's tongue slid inside her mouth. She let out a muffle moan, body melting against Jacob's. She savored the feeling of his smooth tongue wrapping around hers, mind going numb from the heat that was growing inside her. She shivered violently as Jacob's claws gently trailed down her back, legs barely able to support her weight. A little thread of fear crept into her, fueling her need to know how far he would go. She let out a gasp against Jacob's mouth as his hands lifted her up while still holding the kiss. She straddled Jacob, legs squeezing his legs as she leaned into the kiss, hands grabbing his shoulders as she clung to him.

A low moan escaped her mouth as Jacob broke the kiss. Denna panted for air, her whole body growing hot. The wolf's nibbles pulled little cries of pleasure from her, exciting her with the thrill of danger, tempered by his gentle touch. She grew flushed as he slowly raised her shirt, his eyes showing clearly the hunger he had for her. She held still for him, letting him savor her unwrapping. She lifted her arms into the air as her shirt reached her chest, pulling the rest of it off, revealing her gentle curves. Denna pressed herself against Jacob, wanting to feel the sensation of his fur on her skin. She pulled at the wolf's clothes, annoyed that her own creation was standing between her and what she wanted. " I don't think I'd let you stop, even if you wanted to. " She panted as her hands pushed his shirt up to his arms.

So long as she didn't stop him, Jacob fully intended to go further, at least with this... and thus far, he was quite pleased to see that Denna was not, in fact, stopping him. On the contrary, her moving her arms up like that to let him remove that shirt of hers only encouraged him further as he carefully discarded the shirt to the floor for now, feeling that the bed might be better reserved for... other things. He had a vague sense of what those 'things' were, but more than something like 'sense', it was more instinct that was really doing the pushing at the moment.

"Glad to hear it," the wolf spoke with a little smirk. Moving his arms up so she could remove that shirt fully from him, once again exposing his bare upper body to her, he moved them back down around her waist once it was gone, drawing her back against him so his bare, soft-furred chest pressed lightly into the girl's own chest. Moving his head back down, a playful smirk formed on his face as he tilted it still a bit further down. Dragging his soft tongue along her shoulder in slow, somewhat firm licks, he only moved those licks further down from there, against her collar, then to the top of one of her breasts. Granting it that same sort of slow lick, he occasionally alternated it with careful little nibbles, making sure not to hurt her but putting a small bit of pressure in them all the same. "I think... we'll likely end up needing the rest of it off fairly soon..." he suggested, occasionally letting out pleased little sounds as his tongue and teeth explored one of the girl's breasts, and his hands drifted down to her rear, starting to squeeze a little into it.

The tingling sensation of soft fur against skin sent quivers through Denna's body. Her bare chest pressed lightly against Jacob's as his tongue burned hot lines across her collar, then down to her breasts. Every little nibble pulled a small moan from the young woman, causing her to heat up, and a tension to slowly build up inside her. Her hips rocked against Jacob, pressing herself against Jacob's lower half. She clung to Jacob's shoulders, hands lightly curled in his fur. She didn't fully understand what she was feeling meant, but she knew that she wanted Jacob, wanted him more than she had wanted anything in a long time.

Denna bit her lip to stifle her moans, before sighing out, " Ahhh... Jacob, please.... " She tugged at her clothes, knowing they were keeping her from the wolf. She grabbed Jacob's hands, pulling them to the front of her waist. Her hands left Jacob to handle her clothes, moving to his head, to stroke the base of his ears. Her knees squeezed his legs as she straddled him, rocking herself against him, tension demanding release. She couldn't bear waiting any more, desperate to know what came next. She shifted her hips again, thrusting herself against the wolf's lower half, egging him on. " Nnnnhh... I can't wait anymore... hurry. "

When Denna pushed herself even closer like that, and he could clearly feel her lower body pressing into him like that as her hips started to move, Jacob let out a light groan in pleasure. In turn, his breath started to come out a bit more heavily, washing lightly over the bare breast that he was granting attention to with his tongue and teeth. He'd have to admit, even he was completely new to something like this... but then, he also had some of his wilder instincts to help push him forward, give him a general idea what to do. And right now, he had a very good idea what he was supposed to do.

"Neither... can I..." the wolf muttered, a slight shiver coursing through him each time the girl pushed against him, where she'd soon feel something growing between his legs. Moving somewhat quickly, he shifted her back, and himself over, so that, in just moments, she was on her back on the bed and he was just over her. Moving just as quickly to practically shove what little remained of his clothing off, Jacob was a bit more careful with Denna's clothing; he still didn't let it stay on her much longer, but he didn't forcibly tug it off, and even let a few claws gently trail over her thighs as he removed that garment. "Since you've already seen me naked... now, I think, we're even..." he spoke with a teasing little smirk. Even if he didn't really want to delay any longer, he was still going to enjoy this, letting his eyes drift down from the girl's face, down over the curves of her breasts and her smooth stomach, and further. His gaze pointedly lingering between her legs for a moment or two, his own length that nearly matched his fur color dangling just above that area and nearly fully grown, he let his gaze further wander over her bare legs, before finally returning to her face.

"And I admit, I'll have to take back something I said earlier. There's still something about having fur and a tail, but having a softer face like this, being able to very clearly see every bit of you without fur in the way, is pretty nice. Between that and what I'd said about my attraction to you before, well... maybe you should just feel for yourself..." he suggested. Already leaning down a little to press his chest down to her own now especially that he'd given her some time to get a good look at him, he gently took one of her hands, guiding it down along his stomach and further still, until it reached that length between his legs. He still needed a bit more, he felt, and wanted her to give it to him... while, in the meantime, he returned to nuzzle against the side of her neck, licking slowly against it before starting to nibble along the soft skin of her neck and part of her shoulder, a bit more roughly than before but still not enough to actually hurt.

A surprised cry slipped from Denna's lips as the wolf pushed her down into the bed. She quivered as Jacob pulled her remaining clothes off, letting out a low moan as his claws trailed down her thighs. She flushed bright red as Jacob gazed at her with hungry eyes. Her gaze took in the sight of the naked wolf, arms on either side of her, thick length dangling heavily before her. She knew that Jacob wouldn't stop if they continued any further, but she couldn't help herself, wanting to know just how much he wanted her.

Jacob's voice brought her attention back to his face, blushing at the compliments. She shivered as the wolf's chest pressed lightly against her sensitive breasts. Her hands were soon pulled to his thick length, palm resting lightly against his shaft. She loved the lewd look on Jacob's face, loved the lustful looks he gave her. Wanting to know what pleased him, her fingers began to slowly twine around his length, stroking to the tip. Her fingers played lightly with the tip as Jacob leaned down to lick hot lines of pleasure down her neck and shoulder.

Denna could feel a strange pressure slowly building inside her as Jacob licked and nibbled along her neck. Her breath sped up, coming in quick pants, desire growing with every tender nibble. She wasn't sure what it was she needed, but the need was growing incessant, demanding her attention. Her lower regions began to grow wet from the wolf's tender affections. Her fingers teased and played with the tip of his thick length, before wrapping around the shaft, and slowly stroking, reaching to the bottom, before slowly moving back to the tip. Her rhythm was a bit off, unable to concentrate as Jacob distracted her with his caressing, but her fingers continued to slowly stroke him, feeling his length grow even harder. Denna grew excited, knowing that soon, Jacob would no longer be able to resist the temptation of her flesh. She yearned for him, wanting to know what came next.

As soon as those fingers wrapped around his length, the wolf breathed out a light, warm breath against Denna's neck. Groaning slightly as her fingers started to move, playing around the tip of it especially, Jacob could feel his member quickly enough growing a bit further to its full size with that delicate attention directly to it. Keeping himself in control as much as he could, he kept his nibbles a bit rough but still harmless, one of his hands meanwhile straying down the girl's side, along the curve of her rear, then to one of her thighs to draw that leg a bit further out for himself. The little squeeze he gave in turn was, perhaps, some indication that he was going to be taking what he wanted; it was most assuredly too late to turn back now.

When Denna's fingers moved up along his length and started to stroke up and down along it, Jacob's teeth accidentally went down a little harder on part of her shoulder for a moment as a shudder coursed through his body; not enough to break the skin, but enough to leave a bit of a mark. "That was good... now, your prize..." the wolf muttered, following it with a low, decidedly lustful growl. Reaching his hand over from her leg to gently remove the girl's hand from his length, he made sure there was nothing between them that way before shifting his hips down. Pushing himself in to just past the head of his length with that one little thrust, another shudder coursed through his body as he paused for just a moment, getting used to some of the feeling of a female's walls starting to surround him. After that momentary lapse, he started shifting his hips up and down in a steady rhythm, making sure to still hold back some of his instincts and go reasonably easy on the girl beneath him... at least for now. Though even that didn't change the fact that each thrust downward pushed just a bit more of his length into her, a hand reaching to squeeze a little into her rear and help keep them from shifting along the bed too much.

Making sure to add a bit more even to that, he pressed his furry chest a bit further down against her own, returning himself to nibbling further along her neck and shoulder, each thrust downward drawing out a heavy breath from the wolf.

The low groans coming from the wolf left Denna shivering in anticipation. She let out a loud moan as Jacob bit down on her shoulder. Her breath caught as he let out a growl, eyes going wide as his thick length slid inside her. Her whole body writhed as the tip squeezed itself into her tight walls. She grabbed onto Jacob's shoulders, squeezing almost painfully tight. She bit her lip, drawing a little trickle of blood. She writhed under Jacob, unable to keep still as pain and desire ripped through her. His next thrust pulled a loud cry from her lips, hands falling to grab desperately at the sheets, trying to release some of the tension that was quickly building inside her. Denna felt so full, yet Jacob managed to slide just a bit further in with each thrust, pulling wild cries from her as she quivered beneath the large wolf. Her body clamped down tightly along her lover's length, wet walls letting it slide easily in and out of her.

Denna knew she had urged Jacob on, but she couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the sensation. Her hands wrapped around Jacob's back as he pressed his chest against her own, hands clawing weakly at his back. Her body seemed like it would burst, unable to handle the pain and pleasure roaring through her with every thrust. She slowly grew wetter as the wolf began to nibble along his neck and shoulder, letting him slide further still into her tight walls. The steady rhythm threatened to push Denna over the edge, already nearing her limit. She cried out to her lover, " J-Jacob! I-I'm! Aaaahh! I'm G-Gonna! Hnnnn! " Her body writhed under Jacob, pain fading slightly as the pleasure mounted, fueled by Jacob's slow, rhythmic pace.

Back
Top Bottom