Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avatar Crossover: Korra/Last Airbender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavi

Super-Earth
Hey, guys! I really hate creating these things, so I'll just get right to what I'm after and you can let me know if you're interested or not.

Before I give my idea, just know that I am looking for a Zuko x Korra relationship! That said I would like a partner willing to play as Zuko. Okay, so the idea!

Basically, I want to play as Korra. However, I want to take her and place her in the Last Airbender time line instead. There are probably a few ways of going about this, but I only have one semi-solid idea that we could use. The idea being that Aang died in the genocide of the airbenders, with no known survivors. Fast-forward sixteen years and the new Avatar, Korra, is hidden away within the walls of the Southern Water Tribe. They've managed to keep her identity a secret from the Fire Nation, but Sozin is on edge, wanting the head of the new Avatar.

After multiple attacks on the Southern Water Tribe, Korra decides to go out of hiding so her tribe will be left alone. So she sneaks away from the tribe, and ends up caught in a terrible storm…

Fast forward eighty-four years and Korra is discovered in an iceberg.

From there, the journey will go however we desire. You or I can create a sole-survivor of the Air Nomads, who will become Korra's airbending master, but she will also have to learn earthbending and firebending. We can say Sokka and Katara find her, or not. Zuko can instead find her, or the OC airbender, or whoever! No one could find her and instead the iceberg splits open on its own!

Whatever the case, Korra is the avatar and must stop the Fire Nation before its too late.​

RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender (OC request inside!)

Bump!

RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender (OC request inside!)

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom