Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

disappearingmirror

Meteorite
Hi there~ I'm Disa, 21, 10+ years writing experience and 7+ years of roleplaying experience. I will write almost anything, so if your cup of tea isn't mentioned on this thread, please don't hesitate to hit me up. This is just for my expressed preferences, and those preferences are MxM. It is where I started with roleplaying and where my interests inevitably return.

I enjoy playing: Femboys, twinks, and occassionally masculine men. Submissive switches are my cup of tea, and I love playing sadomastocists. Human or anthro, feral if I'm given a plot that I enjoy.
I enjoy playing with: Masculine men, bears, twinks, etc. Dominant characters, who can either be convinced to switch once in a while or not. Sadists and masochists welcome. Human, anthro, or feral.
Genres: Slice of Life**, Action Adventure*, Midevial Fantasy**, Modern Fantasy***, PWP*
Tropes/Themes: RomCom, Friends-to-lovers, Rivals-to-lovers, etc.
Kinks: (Accidental) MPreg, Bondage, Painplay, Master/slave, Age Gaps (playing younger), Torture, Knotting, Beastiality, Roleplay within Roleplay
Absolutely Not: Tiolet play/Vomit

The list above for tropes and kinks will probably be expanded upon, but for now, I'd rather plunge into plots I have in mind.

Bare in mind, I am equally game to play pwp or somehting with a story driven motive. Just be up front with what you want. In fact, when you message me Please be preceise and clear about what you want to play. I had playing twenty questions trying to figure out what to play with someone. If you think we could have fun, but none of my posted ideas do it for ya, just tell me what you're looking for. If that is a plot or just random kinks and tropes, I can work with it.
Thank~

Plot #11
Things:
Insta-Relationship, RomCom, Open Kinks, Modern Adventure
YC is 19-23 living in a small city. One night at a party, they meet MC and the two quickly hit it off. MC asks YC if they want to go on an adventure together and shows them this list of places he wants to go. YC agrees and before they can think this through, they are in an airport, getting on a plane with a virtual stranger. The two will visit a lot of iconic places, play tourist in multiple locations, engage in risky behavior with gambling and drugs, have some indescreet sex, and generally be deviants for the duration of this plot.
Option 1 Option 2 Option 3

Plot #21
Things:
Friends-to-Lovers, Slice of Life, MPreg, Domestic
MC is an 21 y/o grad student. YC is his childhood best friend. YC s either primarily straight or closeted, but has maintained a close relationship with MC even after he came out. The two went through high school and college together, and while MC interns with NASA, YC has pursued his own life. The two have nearly fallen out of touch over the past year when MC shows up on YC's doorstep in tears and asking for help. Apparently, he possesses a rare genetic mutuation that enables him to get pregnant, and he found out in the worst way possible, and he's now carrying the child of his ex-boss. Unemployeed, unable to keep his apartment, and desperate, he comes to YC for help.
Option 1Option 2Option 3

This will be updated and added to tomorrow. Right now, I'm sleepy. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom