Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in the simple village of Giusen, it was a large farming village on the continent of Yeu. The people in the village spend their days tending to the fields and crops, prideful of the fact they are the chief supplier of vegetables to Castle Yeu, the capital of Yeu. As a result your village has been granted the privilege of housing knights, which makes raiders and crime practically non-existent. Despite the presence of the knights though the village is still small enough where everyone knows everyone and holds a strong sense of family.

You're in a dream, you know you're having a nightmare right now but you can't wake up. You're running up a hill through a forest, branches are clawing at your face and arms. You can feel blood run down your skin, for just a dream this sure does hurt. The ground around you is shaking, threatening to trip you in a moment's notice but it's not an earthquake.

"HAHAHAH, you can run all you want mortal but you will not escape me. I will make you MINE Dreamcatcher!" A voice as loud as thunder booms.

You trip on a branch and collapse to the ground exhausted, another shake causes you to bounce on the ground and land down hard and then all goes quiet. The silence is more terrifying then the shaking of the Earth, you turn around slowly and that's when you see it and scream.
Luckily the screaming wakes you up and jump bolt right in your bed. Breathing hard you look around to see that you are indeed in your room and none of your stuff has been touched. After a minute you hear your foster mother call for you downstairs.

I take a few more seconds of breathing to fully come back to reality from that horrid dream. It felt real, all too real, but now thankfully it is gone.

And so I get out of the bed, the sheets sliding off my naked body as I step over to the door. Opening it for a small gap I call back to my foster mother. "It's nothing, just a bad dream."

"Well, if you're sure dear anyway hurry up you sleepy head and come down here for breakfast, we want you well fed when you go to meet the elders." Your foster mother tells you, reminding you about the appoint you had with the village elders today. It was a little odd how they asked yesterday if they could meet with you today, it was so out of the blue but then again it wasn't that unusual for the village elders to ask favors from the young adults of the village so it wasn't that weird.

"Will do, mother..."

With that I turn toward the single cupboard in the room and open it. I don't own that many garments. To the left is the one set or armor my foster father once had given me, onyl for me to find outthat it is just too sumbersome to wear and slowing me down greatly. Too much so. Since then I had continued to train in light clothing. There were a few shirts and pants suited for fighting, and three light dresses for more civil occasions. It is one of these that I pull out now and put on, base white with a flower pattern. No underwear, as usual.

Looking down at me one final time and satisfied with the result I leave the room and my bare feet bring me down the wooden stair towards the breakfast table.

You're greated to the warm smile of your foster mother, Daisy, a tall woman in her late fifities who still manages to readiate beauty thanks to her brown hair, purple eys and phsyically fit body. Daisy used to be a member of the royal knights back in the day and according to your father once defeated a Minoatur by herself with just a single short sword. However she has since retired from such work and instead runs a simple bakery in town although as some poor men have found out she is still more then able to beat most people in sword play.

"About time you've gotten up, your food is going to get cold at this rate." She says in a gentle scolding way but never dropping the warm smile on her face.

I immediately sit down and pour some of the stew intomy bowl. As is very often the casemy foster father is not present since he is on early watch duty.

As I start eating I ask mother "Would you have any idea what the elders want from me? I am a bit nervous about all this."

Your mother shrugs her shoulders as she begins to do dishes, "Who knows, however if I had to guess I would say they wanted to ask you to do something like round up the chickens that have gotten out of their cages. Still you better hurry up and eat your breakfast, you know how grumpy they can be if you're late."

I don't really know, at least not from first hand experience, since this is my first summoning. But I still heed her advice, eating quickly but not too quickly.

Finally I put down the spoon, and with a smile I get up. "I'll be going now, mother"

Herding chickends, that sounds really great ...

You decided to take a shortcut to the elder's place in order to save time so you cut behind the huts by the stream and that's where you see the village boy Peter. Peter was the son of the village blacksmith, and had a surprising shy personality compared to his loud father. You walk up to him, curious to see what he's doing back here sneaking around and that's when you realized which hut he's spying in. It's the women's bath hut! Peter senses your presence and jumps around startled, and stares up at you in shock and embarrassment.

"Ly-Ly-Lyra" He stutters as he looks to the ground clearly believing he's about to get scolded. To be fair Peter was 15 going on 16 so it wasn't surprising that he would be interested in the female body but still you should explain to him that spying on the women's bath is inappropriate.

"But it's not like he has a mother to ask about this stuff." A dark voice whispers in the back of your mind. That's right, Peter's mother had died due to sickness when he was young just leaving him alone with his father. "You should tell him the best places to spy from, so that way he won't get caught again and he can learn about the female figure." The voice encourages you. As a woman who did use this hut you do know the best places to spy from without getting caught. "You should join him as well, to teach him about the female figure. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun and I bet he would be so grateful that he would tell his father to give you discounts at his store." The voice says again and it had a point, armor and weapons were expensive so a discount would sure help.

What are you going to do?

"Peter..." I start, my voice low enough that the women inside the bath house won't hear it. "... you can't just spy on them like that. Like everyone they deserve their privacy." I try to explain, not to scold, and keep my tone calm and friendly as I say so.

Seeing his anxiety and his disappointment I add with a smile "You are really curious about ... this topic, aren't you?"

Peter turns bright red from your question, clealy very aware of your status as a very beautiful woman. "I-well-um" he stutters out, not sure how to answer your question as he fidgets around. You can feel the heat from the steam in the bathroom hitting your legs right now, the moisture in the air is beginning to cling to your skin. You can hear the traffic of people walking in front of the hut before you as well as someone inside the bath house taking a shower.

Poor Peter. It's not like he wants to know some dark forbidden secret. Rather it is the most natural thing in the world. Only I can't have him spy on someone against their will. Which leaves one option.

"Follow me" I tell him as I slip through the side entrance into the adjacent barn. Fortunately it seems to be vacated right now.

Peter confused nevertheless follows you. This conversation wasn't going the way he thought it was but he was still afriad that this was all some sort of punishment.

The barn is small, with hay on the ground but the sheep that normally inhabit this building have all been taking out to graze. You can hear people outside still walking by but you don't anyone will bother you here. You could lock the door just to be extra safe, or you could leave it unlock.

Poor Peter is embarrassed enough as is, so for his sake I lock the door before turning towards him.

"All right, here comes your education..." And with that I bow down, grab the hem of my dress and pull it over my head in one fell swoop, tossing it aside.

"Look all you want now."

Peter's mouth drops open as he stares on at you in shock. The pupils for his eyes grow huge as he takes in your completely naked form, you now know where the expression "mouth drops to the floor" comes from. His eyes rapidly scan your entire body, observing every single hair, skin cell and piece of flesh on you before centering on your breast. Although Peter might not know what it is if his eyes could they would be fucking your breast at the moment. As is though you can see a noticable tent in Peter's pants growing bigger by the second as Peter begins to fidget to compensate for the pressure growing in his lower region.

Peter needs quite a bit of education, it seems. The only problem being that the elders will soon be waiting for me, so I do not have unlimited time. Hence I have to take a break here.

"I am sorry to interrupt this so soon" I finally state after giving the boy a few more seconds of free visual roaming "but I have a sort of urgent appointment."

Not waiting for a response I step over to where my dress lays in the hay and pick it up. As I put it on I try to console him "We can continue later, just promise me not to peep in on the women in the bathhouse until then, will you?"

Peter, still obviously stunned, eagerly nods his head as his mind continues to process what he just learned. With that accomplish you leave to go meet the elders. With your speed and time you easily are able to make your appointment with them, arriving a little early even. "Greetings Ceana." Zegot, the strictest and most rule abiding Elder tells you with a smile. The other elders nod at you and say hello as they begin to move to their respective matts on the floor of the hut. Their were 12 of them all together each of them a familure face to you. "I hope your day has been going rather well so far?" Zegot asks you in what is a clearly an ice breaking question.

(You gain no corruption points from the Peter event but your Lust has increased to by 20 points, making it 20/100 as of right now)

"It has, Elder Zegot" I reply with what politeness I can muster, thankful for the gentle intro.

Fortunately I had reduced my pace on the last stretch as it became clear I would make it in time, and so I am not out of breath. What I am, though, is quite curious what they might want from me. Please no chicken herding. Please...

With the introduction down a new more serious look takes hold on Zegot's face as he takes a deep breath and begins, "Well then it's time we get to matter itself."

"As you know Ceana, behind our village lies a doorway, a doorway to another world." Zegot begins, of course you already knew the stories, everyone in the village knew about the doorway to another world, a world filled with all sorts of monsters and demons which was why everyone was forbidden to go near it. Occasionally though monsters would still get through it, it was very rare but it did happen......like on the night your parent's died. "This world is known as Suren, the land of dreams and nightmares. Suren has its uses though, although I personally have never been in it I've been informed that time works differently there, which allows travels to arrive at other doorways within hours." You know this as well, they were called the dreamcatchers, glorified postal workers who risked their neck going back and forth through such a dangerous world to deliver important messages between villages.

"I have just received word that this village's dreamcatcher......has ceased. After discussing the matter we have decided that you Ceana, will be the next dreamcatcher for our village." Zegot suddenly drops down and becomes eye level with you, "You must understand Ceana that the dreamcatcher holds a great responsibility, and is much much more then just a postal worker. Things will be made more clear to you when you meet the King of Yeo." The Elder quickly hands you a letter and 50 gems. "You must leave as soon as possible, and traveling through Suren you must reach the doorway to the Castle and hand this letter to the king, he will tell you the rest of your responsibilities. Use the money we have just given you to buy supplies and equipment for your travels. Now do you have any questions?"

(You gain 50 gems)

Dreamcatcher? What the...? I acutely remember that nightmare from last night. At the time it had not made much sense, but now... I become slightly pale at the mention.

"So..." I try to sort my thoughts, bringing the most urgent question to the forefront. "... did I understand this directly, this dream world Suren ... it is basically a shortcut between portals, and you want me to make a first delivery?"

Zegot nods his head, looking slightly troubled. "Yes and no, while we do want you to make a delievery to the castle there's more to being a dreamcatcher then deliveries. However I can't say any more then that, you have to be told the rest by the King himself. You must understand that this is not just going to be a single event, as of now you are going to be the offical dreamcatcher for our village." Zegot explains to you.

And I don't even get a say in the matter?

"From what you told me, this sounds rather dangerous... How will I find my way to that other portal once I am in Suren, and what kind of adversaries should I prepare for?"

Zegot hesitated to answer your first question, which in itself was an answer. Instead he ignored it and moved on to your next question. "It is very dangerous, however we have faith in your ability to overcome this danger and achieve the mission. Suren.......does not work like our world, and I have been told by others that drawing a map is impossible. However this magic pebble will always fall in the direction towards the doorway to the castle" Zegot says as he hands you a red pebble, which other then its color, felt and looked like a normal pebble. "You shoud prepare for anything and everything, we know of the Minoatur's, orcs, and other demons that have managed to creep into our world somehow but we know that is not the extent of the creatures in Suren. We suggest you avoid conflict and being seen as much as possible."

I just nod repeatedly while pocketing the pebble as he counts off the numerous pleasantries I can expect on the other side of the portal. Just great, that. And I am not sure I am that good at stealth. Which leads me to the next question, the one burning in my mind since the initial revelation.

"But, considering all this... why me? Isn't there amore experienced warrior in the village, one more suited to this task?"

Once more Zegot hesitates before answering, "You are.....uniquely suited for this situation. Believe me when I tell you we do not choose our dreamcatchers lightly and great thought went into picking you. You would not have been choose for this task if there was any doubt you couldn't do it." Zegot tells you, however you sense that he's holding something back but at the moment he clearly won't tell you any more if you pressure him.

I don't like all this secrecy, not at all. But I also have the dull feeling that I can't change much about it, at least not now. I need to learn more first.

Resigned to my fate I issue what I feel might be my last question. "How long do I have for whatever preparation I can think of?"

"Since time works differently there you have the rest of the day to complete your preparations and say your good byes to your family for the trip. With luck you will be able to see then again within a few days." The elder informs you.

"So there is a fixed time I need to enter the portal at? Tonight?"

All this still reeks rather strange...

"Not at all, you could leave through the doorway right now if you wanted too. We simply ask that you leave sometime today for your own sake since we've found that dreamcatchers delaying their travels never ends well." The elder explains to you.

Omnious much? Saying goodbye? For some reason the way the elder said it made it sound rather too final for a short trip, at least in my imagination.

All the more reason to get properly equipped and finish whatever unfinished business I have. Peter comes to mind immediately, and the promise I gave him.

So I nod towards the elders and take my leave, starting to look for the boy. First at his house, then behind the bath house ....

You head towards Peter's house, which also doubles as the weapons shop. On your way to the blacksmith someone rudely bumps into you. You turn around to say something but that's when you realized that this person was a stranger, your village is small enough where you know everyone in it so you can immediately tell this man is an outsider. He's about 5'9' with short cut black hair and is cleanly shaven. He has green eyes and is wearing a black cloak and clothing which is very unusual in this village. The man is staring directly at you with a piercing gaze and although you can't quite put your finger on it something about him is different.

Without a word of apology the man turns around and quickly disappears in the crowd before you can say anything. How weird but you have other things to do at the moment. You walk into the Blacksmith shop and are immediately greeted by a big round belly laugh "HAHAHA, Ceana how are you today?" Neal's father asks you as he shows off his products.

A. Standard sword - Nothing too special, does moderate damage. Cost 15 gems

B. Standard battle hammer - Nothing too special, does heavy damage. Cost 20 gems

C. Standard dagger - Increase crit chance by 20% and ignores standard armors of all kinds but does low level damage. Cost 10 gems

D. Standard leather clothing - The most basic of armors, provides light protection and no speed penalty, Cost 10 gems

E. Standard Metal plate armor - Provides medium level protection but imposes a 3 point spend penalty. Cost 15 gems

F. Standard Chain-mail armor - Provides medium level protection but does not impose a speed penalty. Cost 20 gems

"Doing okay..." I tell him, although I do not really mean it. The threat of Suren is still looming over me, but I try my best not to let it show.

I decide not to make any purchases just yet. There might still a discount be coming, and there are other shops in town.

"But I am currently looking for Peter. Would you have any idea where to find him?"

"Peter?" Neal says with a sigh as he rubs his chin. "Last I saw him he was wondering about in a daze behind Lafuy's place. Honestly I worry about that boy sometimes. He's 16 already yet he still acts like a youngling sometimes. I know he can become a fine blacksmith if he could just get some confidence in himself. I was actually hoping you might speak to him, maybe give him some practice with the wooden swords, as a confidence building excerise. I'd be willing to make it worth your wild of course." Neal asks you.

(Minor Quest: Give Peter some confidence. While Neal has suggested you give Peter some sword play lessons their are "other" ways of building a boy's confidence in himself that you could do instead.)

"I can try that" I nod "Assuming I find him in first place. You have a pair of practice swords I could borrow"

Whether or not he does, Lafuy's place will be my next destination.

Neal more then happily gives you a pair of practice swords to use. With that done you head out to Lafuy's place. Lafuy was one of the farmers who tended to work in the field for most of the day leaving his house empy. Behind his house is a wide open grassy field where a lot of the village children play games, sich as tag and kick the stick. Today however the only person you see is Peter, who is staring up into the sky lost in his thoughts. Upon seeing you he jumps and turns bright red, he quickly looks down at his feet as he says "H-h-hi Ceana."

"Hello Peter" I nearly beam at him, waving a hand in greeting. "How are you? Remember the promise I gave you earlier today? We can pick up there ..." I briefly look over to Lafuy's barn and the half open door "... or do some practice with these if you want ..." to that I hold up the pair of wooden swords. "Or both ..."

"The first option." Peter says without hestitation. Heading to the bar with clear excitement in his steps.

I am right behind Peter and slip into the barns interior right behind him, reaching back and closing the door behind me. Most of the room is not surprisingly occupied by hay, but near the entrance there is a large enough empty area.

Carefully I leand the two swords against the wall before turning to Peter again. Hmm, building his confidence...

"I am sure you remember where we left off." I grin "I could take off my dress again, or you could do it ... Strip me bare ... expose my naked flesh ..."

(POV shift to Peter)

It was as if I just got hit by lightning, my mouth opens wide in shock as my eyes threaten to pop out of my head. I had been hoping to just see her naked again, but now I get to strip her myself. My lower region instantly reacts, making a nice large tent in my pants as I struggle to find the words to reply with. "S-s-s-sure." I stutter out as I walk up to you. I'm so close now that I can smell you, and feel your warm body. My hands grow moist as my heart begins to beat so loud that I can hear it in my head. Slowly, timidly, I reach towards you and grab your dress, and then I pull it over your head, moving slow enough so as not to hurt you.

Once your dress is removed I openly stare at you, looking at every inch of your naked body. My eyes lingering on your breast and pussy.

I reach up with my arms, making it even easier for you to pull that dress over my head and send it flying into a corner. Already the cloth is forgotten. I feel exposed now. Part of me - a small part only - wants to squirm under your greedy hungry eyes, but mostly I enjoy all the attention I am getting, the exhibitionistic act causing a heady rush. And I don't care if that is proper.

"We are in no hurry this time..." I purr "You have all the time to ... look."

I let out a moan when you say that. Your soft breast look so delicious as they stand their, and your pussy looks incredibly juicy. A tiny bit of drool comes down my lips as I continue to stare at you. My cock throbs even hard in my pants, demanding to be freed and to have it's moment to shine. It's so hard that it makes me uncomfortable to stand still, causing me to fidget. I want to do more then look now, I want to touch....but I don't want to ruin this, and I'm not sure how to ask.

I notice your indecision, your hesitation. I also notice where your eyes are lingering, the twitching of your fingers, the barely maintained restraint. And so I explain, gently...

"You know Peter, most women like men who know what they want and who take what they want. So if you want to grope ..."

(POV: Narrator)

Peter doesn't need to be told twice, he goes right up to you and grabs your right breast firmly. He squeezes it gently as he runs his fingers through it, alternating squeezing it with his left and right hand as he gets a good feel of what your breast feel like. He lightly rubs his thumbs over your nipple, before gently tugging on it. Then he eyes your pussy with a hungry look on his face, without warning he brings down his left hand and shoves two fingers inside of you. They wiggle around inside of you, exploring your pussy, stretching it open as they feel EVERY, SINGLE INCH, of your pussy walls.

Suddenly you hear that voice inside your head again. "Women like more then just a man that knows what he wants, they want a man that talks to them like their sluts, they want a man to treat like whores and make them no they're whores. You have to teach him to degrade you like that. Then again women also like it when men know who to listen. Take control of him, teach him he should warship women, and listen to their every single command. That he is nothing compare to them." The voice whispers to you in the back of your head.

(Corruption Option: Teach Peter to degrade women and treat them like sluts, or teach Peter to worship women and basically become their slave. Or you can skip this optional entirely)

The way Peter explores my body makes me feel like unexplored territory, almost. It is greatly exciting to observe the enthusiasm and curiosity with which his fingers go about getting a feel of first my breasts and then my vagina. There is nothing resembling routine in it, and the clumsines borne from inexperience actually manages to heighten the sensation even further. Maybe I should offer myself up to virgins like him more often in the future? I definitely have to sigh under his probing fingers.

Ad the interesting thoughts that evokes. No, turning him into a slave to be dominated by each girl he comes across would not be fair, plus I've promised his father to build his confidence, and that won't help there. Should I go all the way to the other extreme? I do know I want him to take charge, to be in the dominant position in what is going to happen. But him treating every women he will come across like a piece of dirt? I am not sure that is going to help him. Let's see where his hidden preferences lie ...

"You are doing fine ..." I purr "now ... ahh ...." darn his fingers, my tit and cunt are glowing "show me that you can be strong and confident. Why dont you place your hands on my shoulders and push me down to my knees?"

Will he know where this is leading? Will he actually do it?

Peter looks at you confused, clearly not making the connection yet of what you are intending to do. Ahhh to be young and stupid.

He reluctantly withdraws his hands from your breast and pussy and looks over you again as he tries to figure out how to push you down onto your knees. Placing his hands on your shoulders won't work since you're taller then him so instead he places his hands on your hips, however before he pushes down he reaches around you first, overcome by his male breeding instinct and gives your ass a firm grab. Like rolling cookiedough he begins to squeeze and unsqueeze your ass cheeks. exploring their texture noting how they're firmer then your breast.

Overcome once more by his male instinct to breed he suddenly moves his hips forward and grinds the tent in his pants against your pussy. You can feel the jean like clothing covering his cock, rubbing against and between your pussy lips, sliding up and down as Peter's body seeks to penetrate you. This goes on for a minute before he finally gets a hold of himself and pushes you down onto your hands and knees, still not sure about what happens next.

Whoa, the urge is definitely there. As Peter's hands continue to claw into my butt cheeks and he is in the process of dry humping me with his rod of wonder still safely tucked away I can feel myself getting moist between my legs, and in the process leaving my traces on the front of his pants. Things are heating up, my groin included, and the temptation is big to just get his dick out and let him take me right here, standing. I want to savor the unique experience for just a bit longer, though, and eventually Peter manages to reign himself in and send me to the ground.

Once my knees hit the earth, though, I gently dislodge his hands so my upper body can stay upright. Looking up at him, and smiling sensually, I ask "Tell me, do you like it when I am kneeling in front of you? Have you dreamt of women doing so before? Women paying their respect to you? Women subjugating themselves to your rule?"

As I speak my hands come up, undo the latch of his pants, and my right hand slips inside, getting hold of the warm and rigid piece of meat.

Peter gasps as you grab his cock, letting out a moan of pleasure as pre-cum begins to drip down his shaft. He looks down at you, not quite sure if your question is some kind of trap but he nevertheless nods his head. "Yes," he tells you and he means it, it did feel good to be the bigger one, the one on top. With slight impatienence he begins to move his cock in and out of your hand, almost in an attempt to fuck your hand as he seeks to find himself pleasure.

That's good, the voice in the back of your mind tells you, now teach him what to call you, no all women from now on. Really burn it into his mind what the hierarchy is.

The voice had a point, or you could teach Peter to respect women. What will you do?

A tricky situation, that. If I twist Peter such that he is demeaning and insulting to women he will have tough luck finding another girl after me, even though I personally might enjoy it. Let's not overdo it and tentatively test the waters.

"There's nothing wrong with enjoying to be in control. Many a woman likes to let the man take the lead during intercourse." I tell him, only to add "I am among them" with a sly grin. "So go ahead and command me all you want."

And to give him a first hint what benefits hemight reap I bend forward and slide his tip between my lips.

Peter lets out a loud moan at your lips on his cock, his inexperience membrane throbs in your hands and lips, emitting warmth and pre-cum from its tip. Peter looks down at you hesitantly for a moment before saying, "O-ok, I want you to-to do that again." Peter tells you looking bright red in embarrasement. Clearing his throat he says more specifically, "I want you to suck my dick and jerk me off."

I can't reply without letting go of his dick, at least not verbally, so for the moment I don't. Instead my lips slide even deeper until all of his head is inside my oral cavity, before they close tightly around his shaft. Meanwhile my tongue starts to dance over his sensitive skin and the hand fixating the base of his rod is starting a slow, waxing motion.

Peter lets out a loud moan as he thrust his hips forward, seeking even more pleasure from you. His cock swells up in your mouth as it pulses and begins to heavily leak pre-cum. It was clear that Peter was getting close to cumming, due to his inexpereince in this area. You once again hear that dark little whisper in the back of your head, it tells you to go further, to teach Peter how to talk dirty, or you could do the opposite and keep Peter from cumming, teasing him and making him listen to your every command, or you could just let things continue as they were going. What are you going to do?

I take a quick break, momentarily withdrawing my mouth from his dick which is already glistening with my saliva as I hold it in one hand.

"Why have you stopped talking?" I smile up at him. "Why don't you tell me more about what you think? What you would like to do?"

Well, I could make him cum with my mouth, but that would be less fun for me.

Peter lets out a moan of frustration, he looks down at you and says, "It, it feels really good. Keep going, keep sucking my dick like you were, no wait, use your breast too to help get me off. I want to paint your face white with my cum." Peter tells you eagerly as he begins to move his hips a little more aggressively.

For someone supposedly completely inexperienced Peter sure has a few rather advanced ideas. Has he overheard the other boys talk about sex, or where did he pick them up?

"Like this, you mean?" I let go of his manhood and heft each massive breast with one hand lifting them up until each caresses his throbbing shaft from one side. Only when his rod is nicely embedded between the two soft mounds of supple flesh do I lean forward again, giving his tip another brief lick.

"How about thinking up a creative name to call me?" I want to have at least a bit of fun here as well.

Indeed, where was Peter getting this knowledge from, was it from another person.....or something else?

Peter lets out a loud moan as he begins to move his hips back and forth on your breast. His cock swells up once again, it's meat pulses with heat as even more pre-cum begins to leak out and onto your flesh. The warm gooely little drops slowly roll down your bosoms, lightly pulling on your skin as they continue to stick on you.

"A creative name, like a pet name or something.....dirty?" Peter asks as he turns slightly red in embarrasement from bringing the question up. "Also, I um, want you to look up at me while you lick my cock and tell me how good it tastes." He orders you with building confidenence.

"Call me whatever you think feels right..." I tell him with a low, sensual purr as I establish eye contact and do not break it, fixating his face with my stare. Even as I do my tongue darts out whenever his tip is at the topmost point of his cycle, briefly licking over it and gobbling up some precum.

"Your phallus ... it tastes salty, musky ... so manly ..."

Peter lets out a moan as he continues to thrust his hips forward. Suddenly it was like a light flicked on in his head. "I'm going to fuck you!" He says possessively, almost as if some base instinct had taken over him. "Get on your hands and knees and spread yourself wide open for me you dirty slut, and then beg me to fuck you. Beg me to put my cock in you and tell me how bad you need it." Peter orders you as he backs off.

Wow, he is picking up things fast, really fast. Not that I am complaining at the moment, wasn't this what I wanted.

"Of course, master.." I reply, though the slight smile on my lips might break the illusion. With tantalizing slowness I start to turn until my back is facing him, and only then do I start to lower my upper body until finally my elbows sink into the sandy ground. I arch my back, presenting my rear to him, and at the same time angle my knees apart until between my spread thighs my gaping nether lips are proudly presented.

"Please, Peter..." I try my best to sound a bit desperate. "I am just a needy little whore, and I desperately want a good fuck. You have such a great dick, please please shove it inside me and make me happy."

Peter doesn't need to be told twice, he shoves his cock inside of you. His good size cock parts your pussy lips as it travels is deep as it can in you. Peter pauses for a moment there, taken in by the feel of your pussy. Then as his instincts urge him on he begins to slowly move out of you and then go back into you. He quickly begins to pick up pace as he pushes in and pulls out, his dick scrapping against your pussy walls as he wildly pounds you.

"God your pussy feels real good you whore, I bet you fuck all the guys in town like a bitch in heat don't you! Tell me how much you want to be the village's whore!" Peter orders as he pounds into you, giving your ass a nice slap.

"Ungh..."

What Peter lacks in Finesse and experience he definitely makes up with youthful enthusiasm. My cunt is on fire as he is ploughs me good.

"I ... don't want to be the village whore ... I only want to be fucked by you ... over and over ..."

Let's see if he buys that. Either way, I can feel that I am getting close...

Peter actually stops moving for a moment as he takes your statement in. Turning deep red, "I-um, well." Peter stutters out not sure of how to respond to your statement. A "hiss" like sound or maybe it was a minor headache go off on the back of your head but just as quickly as it happens its gone.

In order to move out of the awkwardness of this situation Peter goes back to fucking you hard, his cock wildly slams against your walls before being yanked back, you can feel his mushroom head scrapping all around your insides as his cock twists around. You can feel his cock once more swelling up inside you as the heat from his membrane begins to pulse more rapidly.

The motion is too much for the still inexpereinced Peter and he begins to cum inside of you. His hot gooey cum sprays out of his cock and fills up your insides, sticking too all of your walls and clinging to your pussy as it slowly begins to ooze out of you.

So that one backfired a bit. I would have thought Peter would like what I said, apparently it caught him off guard. Whatever...

Not that I have much time to ponder this. The work he is putting into me is starting to have a profound effect, my arousal growing rapidly and even before he gets to shoot his load I am orgasming. I throw back my head, close my eyes and generally shudder in his grip. As good as I can I try not to bee too loud, but a few guttural moans are unavaidable, as is my vagina clenching down and rippling along his shaft. I only register peripherally as he shoots his hot spunk into me, quite absorbed by my own climax still.

You soon regain control of yourself and look around. Peter is unconscious, apparently his first time has completely blown him away. He should wake up soon enough though, and he should be safe here by himself until then. Besides you still have stuff too do to prepare youself to go to Suren.

Locations you can pick to go too.

A. Blacksmith

B. Item shop

C. Your house.

D. The doorway to Suren

I quickly put on my dress again, not before smiling briefly at the unconscious Peter. The Blacksmith can wait for now, might be better if Peter talks to his father first - and maybe get me a discount of some sort.

Which leaves the item shop and my house. Maybe mother has a few tips for me, so this is where I am heading first.

(Peter Confidence quest has been completed. Go back to the blacksmith to get your reward. Also your corruption has increased by 3)

The moment you arrive home your almost tackled by your mother, "Oh Ceana, the elders just told me about you becoming the village's dreamcatcher. I-I'm so proud of you my little angel." Your step-mother says while choking back cheers as she hugs you even tigher, while there's definitely pride in her voice you can also hear lots of worry.

I return my mother's embrace for a bit, until I finally disentangle myself. Personally I am not so much proud as I am worried, and I voice that concern.

"Well, it sounds like a dangerous trip to me, and I have a feeling the elders have not told me everything." It is especially the last bit that is irking me "So I am not so sure I should be happy about it."

Then I remember why I came back in first place.

"Any helpful advice you have for me, mother?"

"Oh I know sweety, the elders aren't very forth coming." Your mother tells you and you can detect a bit of anger in her own voice, but she qucikly masks it. "Hpwever they do have your and the town's best interest at heart. As for advice, I've never been to Suren myself but I have talked with Ricky, the previous dreamcatcher of the town, and he told me that he would try to avoid battles as best he can. He also told me that he would try to make friends with the locals as much as possible so that he would have allies to aid him in battle if he had too. Oh, and he also told me to not drink or eat anything without knowing what it was, he said something about how the food on Suren could have....strange effects on you if you didn't prepare it correctly." Your mother tells you.

That was some helpful advice, especially the last bit.

"What strange effects? Was he more specific? And how do I know whether the food is prepared correctly?"

Your mother frowns as she thinks, "He didn't say and I didn't ask, however he did tell me that he always got food from the towns until he found a book that detailed what foods were safe to eat in Suren and what weren't.

"And let me guess, he did not tell you where to get that book?"

That would be quite important information, hence I feel a bit resigned that it seems out of my reach.

Your mother looks crestfallen, "He said he got it from a merchant but at the time I didn't see any need to further ask about it since I didn't think I would ever go to Suren, I'm so sorry." Your mother says apologetically.

"No problem." Mentioning a merchant might have been a helpful hint, after all. "I will manage - I hope."

Well, my predecessor eventually did not.

"But I think I better prepare myself, and get some good equipment. Time is running out"

After the goodybye I would head to the item shop next.

You open the door to the item shop and are great by Miss. Betsy, one of the best cooks in the village.

"Oh hello their Ceana, what can I do for you today?"

A. Uzi leafs - One time use, heals 20HP, cures some status effects like weak poison and effects that make your lust increase rapidly Cost 5 gems

B. Apple pie - You'll get two uses out of it, and it heals 60HP. Cost 10 Gems

C. Black powder (note not the stuff that's used to make things go boom, just regular chalk like powder that's black) - One time use, causes enemy to be blinded for three rounds. Cost 10 Gems.

Uh huh, expensive stuff that. I have no idea whether and how much of them I might need, and I still need to buy a weapon. That black powder is right out of the question, then.

"Hello Miss Betsy. You might have heard it, I am supposed to become the town's new dream catcher, and for my first trip I need some emergency backup. Maybe an Uzi leaf and an apple pie, though they are quite expensive."

"OHHH, you're the new dreamcatcher? Congratuations! I suppose I can give you a special deal, just for today, in honor of your new job. How about 2 Uzi leaves and an apple pie for 10 gems?" Miss Betsy tells you.

That sounds much better, and since she is so generous I will not haggle any further. Instead I beam at her "Great, I will take them then."

And off to the smith I am.

You walk into the Blacksmith shop and are immediately greeted by a big round belly laugh "HAHAHA, so there's the girl how toughen my son up and made him a man!" Neal, Peter's father exclaims. "My boy came back just a little while ago with a spring in his step and an eagerness about him that I haven't seen in a while. Those sparring lessons really did him good." Nealsays, clearly Peter hadn't told him what you really had done to get him to become a man. "As we agreed I'm giving you a discount on everything in my shop!"

A. Standard sword - Nothing too special, does moderate damage. Cost 15 gems normally, now 10 gems with discount

B. Standard battle hammer - Nothing too special, does heavy damage. Cost 20 gems normally but for you it will cost 15 gems.

C. Standard dagger - Increase crit chance by 20% and ignores standard armors of all kinds but does low level damage. Cost 10 gems normally but for you it costs 5gems.

D. Standard leather clothing - The most basic of armors, provides light protection and no speed penalty, Cost 10 gems normally but for you it costs 5 gems

E. Standard Metal plate armor - Provides medium level protection but imposes a 3 point spend penalty. Cost 15 gems normally but for you its 10 gems.

F. Standard Chain-mail armor - Provides medium level protection but does not impose a speed penalty. Cost 20 gems normally but for you it costs 15 gems.

"Yes, that practice did him some good." I reply as I had back the wooden practice swords. If Peter did not want to tell, neither am I. Back to the items on offer.

Armors still are out of the question. I tried before, and they just slow me down way too much. But I do need a good weapon. As I am mustering the wares my eyes catch something. "What about the two handed sword over there?"

(Sorry, no fancy perks yet on your weapons :D You have to go to Suren for that stuff :D)

"OOOH, good choice. I could tell you're Duke's kid, why I remember the first sword he picked out too." Neal tells you as he hands over the two handed sword to you.

"Thank you" I smile as I count out the 15 gems and sling the sword sheath over my back. "Swords just ... flow ... better than a warhammer." And considering I do not know what I will be facing the extra impact of the big weapon compared to its one handed counterpart might come in handy.

So I am set, mostly. Just return to home once more to exchange my dress for a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt for maximum mobility and then I see no reason to dally around any further so the portal would be the next stop.

You go back home and get changed, saying one final goodbye to your mother before you head to the doorway to Suren. The doorway to Suren is on the side of the mountain, in a clearing in the woods. As you draw near it you can hear shouting and arguing, and it doesn't take much to figure out who's it coming from.

"Then at least let me go with her, she's my daughter god damn it man!!!!" You father, Duke, screams in rage.

"You know that even if I wanted to let you I couldn't, you are not the dreamcatcher! You must have faith in the young girl you raised that she will be able to make it to the King safely." Zagot responds, barely keeping his own composer. "Or are you telling me that you don't believe in her?"

"Of course I believe in her!" Duke responds immediately, then lowers his gaze realizing that this was a battle he simply could not win.

You step on a branch as you move into the clearing causing both men to look up at you, this was certainly an interesting discussion to walk into.

Which just confirms my suspicions. There must be something more to this, and I better be careful. Well, extra careful.

Pretending not to have heard too much of the arguing I raise a hand in greeting "Hello father. Hello elder Zagot."

I don't think there will be any turning back now. My scant shirt feels like it hugs my breasts even more tightly now.

Your father doesn't say anything to you right away, instead he just slowly and reluctantly walks up to you before he drops down slightly to be eye level with you. "Being the dreamcatcher is a great honor and a great responsibility.....there's no doubt that you will face great dangers on your journey, but I know you can overcome them. So promise me you'll be safe little scamp, and know that I'm very proud of you and love you so much." Your father says as he suddenly hugs you tightly.

"I love you too, father..." I reply as I return his embrace "... and I will do my best to be extra careful."

After a moment Zegot coughs and says, "It's time." You look over his shoulder to the doorway, you've never seen it in person before but you always thought it would look…….well more something then this. It looks just like a regular door, it could even be the same one you use for your house with the only difference being that this one leads directly into a mountain. "You'll find out quickly that looks can be deceiving, now when you are ready pull out your key and use it to unlock the door." Zegot tells you.

You turn to him confused, he never gave you any key but just as you're about to tell him this you feel something in your pocket. You don't know what, at that moment, made you reach inside your pocket but when you do you discover that there is in fact a key there. When you pull the key out you see that it is a simple skeleton key, and at the end of it is a circle with an evil mask and a good mask in it. Zegot nods satisfied when he sees you have the key and then nods towards the door again.

Push by a force you don't understand you slowly walk up to the door and insert this strange key into the lock, at this point it's not even a surprise that the key fits in perfectly. You unlock the door and then open it to reveal a layer of what could only be described as clouds. These clouds prevent you from seeing any further inside. You hesitantly touch them with your fingers and can tell they're not solid; you can easily push your way inside now. Summing your courage and not looking back you rush inside, a hand on your sword, ready for a fight.

Luckily you didn't pull your sword out because the clouds do nothing to stop your momentum and you end up running straight into a chair causing you to trip and fall face first on the ground. With a groan of pain you slowly get up, the door closes shut behind you and you can hear it lock itself into place. Ignoring the obvious magic now you look around to see that you're in a hut of some kind. This place is big, clearing having several rooms on one floor, each with a bed, and in the center was a camp fire circle along with a dinner table. You can tell that this little rest stop hasn't been used in a while and that's when you make the connection.

This must have been Ricky's place, so dreamcatchers must be required to live near their village's doorway or at least have some kind of house set up to protect it. Well that at least makes sense, and since Ricky has "ceased" you supposed that means this place is yours now. You didn't really know Ricky that well, he was a good ten years older than you plus he was always a loner but still……living here.

Most of all I feel lonely and lost. Even as I let my sword slide back completely into its sheath it fully dawns on me that now I am in a completely different, alien world I know next to nothing about. This hut - is it a hut? - I am currently in might provide shelter for the moment, but I wil have to get going soon. Only where? I have no idea where the exit to the king's palace is, and just the vague hint from the elder to guide me that I will 'know the way'. Doesn't feel like it right now.

Panicking won't help, either. I recall my first real sword fighting lessons, how father had told and taught me about discipline and always keeping a level head. That surely helps now as well. A few deep breaths and I start feeling better. So I begin to methodically scan my surroundings for anything that might aid me. Even though I know that I do not have too much time to waste, but I need to familiarize myself with my surroundings as much as possible.

Will I actually be expected to live here as well?

You count seven bedrooms, and one master bedroom holding the largest bed. The entire structure though looks to be made out of easily changeable pieces of wood so it probably wouldn't be that hard to add onto your room or even make another room. The campsite is next to a mountain of course and has a large doom roof covering it, along with a much stronger tougher looking wood surrounding the perimeter. That should discourage most attackers but you might want to add onto the defenses a little more. You look high or low for anything which might be Ricky's but you don't find anything, it's possible that Ricky didn't really stay here often or he could just have lived a very simple life.

You decide to venture outside to get a better look at your surroundings. You're next to a forest, but it's a Forest unlike one you've ever seen. The trees are not just green, but also are red, yellow, orange, purple and pretty much every color of the rainbow. A large stream runs nearby meaning getting water and taking baths should be simple. You look up at the sky and are shocked to see three suns, one yellow, one blue and one black. The sky itself was red in color rather then blue, this was definitely not the world you came from.

As you take this in suddenly a booming voice laughs, "HAHAHAHAH, I knew if I waited long enough over this forest you would eventually appear dreamcatcher!" A cold sweat breaks down your neck as you turn to the left and see your nightmare realized, a giant, three times the height of the largest tree in the forest and with the width of at least one tree. The giant had red skin and a oval nose, as a black beard ran up to his shaggy black hair. Teeth were missing from his mouth and he had yellow eyes. Things just took a turned for the worst.

Reflexively one hand creeps up to where the hilt of my sword protrudes from over my shoulder. Not that it will improve my chances against that giant overly much, but it is better than going down without a fight.

One other option is running, so I take a careful step backwards. Could I make it back to the portal in time? The fortifications surely won't keep that one out.

There is also a third option. Talking. Who knows what the conversation might yield. But I am careful to be ready to bolt the moment he starts charging at me. So with as much confidence as I can muster I reply.

"I am here now. So what do you want?"

Retreating back to your hut and the portal in their was a no good, the giant stood directly in your way. You could still run in the opposite direction though. "What do I want? I want you of course!" The giant shouts with glee as he reaches down towards you. Your instincts kick in as you leap backwards, out of the reach of his hand, and take off in the opposite direction from him.

In the back of your mind you realized you've come full circle, branches slap at your face and arms as the thunder which could only be footsteps follows behind you threatening to trip you and eventually it does. You turn around to face the giant, it's all over you think as he reaches for you with a monstrous grin. "You're mine now dreamcatcher."

That's when the pebble Zegot gave you, which you had completely forgotten about begins to shine brightly and fires off like a rocket straight out of your pocket and into the giant's face. "AHHH!!!" The giant howlers in pain as he stumbles backwards and falls, clearly blinded. Not wasting this opportunity you jumped to your feet and begin to run again.

"Curse you and your damn witch magic dreamcatcher but you will not escape!!!! Seize her my minions!" The giant howlers as he continues to stumble around unable to see. You begin to hear noises all around you and in minutes new strange creatures appear all around you forcing you to stop. They were about the size of a small child only with bat wings and a strange statue like appearance. They weren't wearing clothing meaning their surprisingly decent size cocks swing around for all the world to see. They giggle and smirk as they move closer to you, it's very clear what they want but unlike the giant these are opponents you think you can take, not that you have a choice at this point. It was time to fight.

Combat mode activated, during combat mode your stats along with some of your opponents stats will remain on display.

Your stats

HP: 120
Lust: 10
MP: 0
SP: 0

Imp horde stats, level 1

Lust: 10

I reach behind me and this time my sword comes out of its sheath with a satisfying scraping sound. As my assailants get closer, though, I remember something. I noticed it in battle before, even the scant clothing I am wearing now is slowing me down, if only little. And in a life or death situation like this one I should grab every advantage I could get.

So I take a step backwards and extend one hand towards the approaching imps, palm outwards. "Wait" I tell them, hoping they can understand me. At least the giant spoke my language. "I know what you want. Why don't you let me ..." already my hand sinks and strarts to undo the topmost button of my shirt "... take this one off first?"

Even as my fingers fumble with my shirt buttons I keep a watchful eye on the imps, ready to abandon my plan themoment they decide to do more than watch my strip.

They don't, the imps continue to stare at you unblinkingly, you can feel their gaze on you, they're not bothering to hide what they want to do to you. They reach for their thick cocks and begin to jerk off, squirting the imp equalivant to cum here and there as they make lewd gestures at you. Sticking out thier tonuges and licking the air, as they hoot and howler at you. Despite yourself you begin to feel your heart rate increase from these actions, it probably didn't help that you were also stripping.

Your stats

Lust: 25

Imp horde stats, level 1

Lust: 30

The good news is that I have the creatures transfixed. If they are that easy to manipulate I could get a decisive advantage in the upcoming fight. If I can keep my own hormones under control.

I stick my sword tip first in the ground next to my feet. This way I have both hands free, but also can grip the weapon once needed. And then I begin to slowly slide the shirt off my shoulders eventually letting it drop to the ground, doing my best to appear seductive and tantalizing as my heavy breasts plop into view. All the while also trying to remember the most boring history lessons I ever had back home. or think back to that scary one giant welcoming committe. That should be turn off enough.

The imps hoot and howler even louder at you as they begin to stroke their cocks even faster, their tongues hanging down as there pre-cum continues to shoot out onto the ground. They continue to make lewd gestures at you, this shaking their hips in an example of what they would do to you however your mental blocking appears to be working, slowing down your lust building.

Your stats

Lust: 30

Imp horde stats, level 1

Lust: 50

Hmm, if I can get them THAT lust crazed with my strip maybe there will be no need to fight at all? I lift my arms over my head, causing my breasts to rise in accordance, while smiling back at the extremely horny horde. Then I start a few slow, undulating moves with my whole body, all the while keeping the image of the giant fresh in my mind. That gives me a few goose bumps, but the felt chill also causes my nipples to harden.

Finally, though, my hands lower themselves again and my thumbs start to hook into the waistband of my shorts.

The imps howler like wolves as they almost begin push and shove one another to get a better look at you. They continue to beat their cocks even faster, coating them in their juices making them slick and shiny in the light, they continue to show these great many shiny cocks off to you as there fuck you with their eyes. Despite your mental blocking you can feel your lower reigion beginning to tingle again.

Your stats

Lust: 40

Imp horde stats, level 1

Lust: 70

I better break eye contact then. So I turn around, my back facing them, and bend forward until my upper body is horizontal and my heavy breasts dangle weightily beneath me.

Then my hips start to wiggle as I slowly slide my pants downward, first revealing the two small but firm globes of my ass and then shining through between my thighs my nether lips, already more moist than I would want them to be.

Finally my shorts are around my knees and drop the rest of the way to the groud out of their own accord, allowing me to stand up again.

The imps nearly lose it at this sight, some of them begin to cum right then and there, spraying thier purple seed all over the ground by you while the rest of them stroke their cocks even faster as they roll their eyes in the back of their head. Clearly getting close to cumming. However the smells and sounds of sex are starting to get too you, you can hear them moaning and gruntings as they beat their cocks, and the enticing smell of their cum now hangs heavy in the air.

Your stats

Lust: 50

Imp horde stats, level 1

Lust: 90

Darn, try as much as I might can can't stay completely clam and collected through all of this. I am definitely wet now, and in my current state the idea of having an imp cock inside me no longer is that apalling. Maybe better than to continue onwards worked up as I am.

So I turn around once more and then very slowly begin to sit down. Once both my buttocks rest in the sand I spread my legs enough so the majority of them can have a nice view of my hairless groin. One arm extends, my index finger pointing towards one of the imps who has not shot his load yet before crooking repeatedly to beckon him closer.

The Imps completely lose it, all of them start cumming all over the place, collasping to the ground in lust field madness and exhuastion as they work to relieve themselves, securing your victory. But enough time has passed that the giant has recovered.

"ENOUGH!" He roars as his fist suddenly slams down on the ground in front of you, the shockwave alone is enough to push you backwards onto the ground. Looking up you grab and raise your blade despite knowing winning against this opponent is impossible and that's when your second miracle occurs.

"I think that is enough from you Hizin." A new voice calls out.

Surprised both you and the giant (Hizin) turn to the source of this new sound, it's the man who bumped into you in the village!!! He walks confidently into the little clearing as he stares up at the giant unafraid.

"Señor de los demonios Disgraced!" Hizin hisses, clearly displeased at seeing the figure but also a little frighten. "This girl is mine!!! I called her!" The giant screams as he tries to look threatening.

The man in black looks up at Hizin clearly unimpressed, "Riiiight, and that totally means something to me." he says mockingly.

"I do not have to be afraid of you, I am under Seprico's protection and we all know what she did to you the last time you two fought each other!" Hizin taunts.

Suddenly the presence around the man in black changes, its clear that the giant hit a nerve. Dark black energy begins to flow out from his body, and that's when you realize that this man wasn't human at all. His energy was clearly that of a demonic nature although you can't tell which demon he is. "Your threat might have more impact on me if Seprico knew you were here and had approved your invasion into angle territory but she didn't."

The giant clearly afraid now that his bluff has been called takes a step back from the demon as he advances forward, "So unless you believe you can take me yourself, I suggest you start running before I really lose my temper!"

"This, this isn't over!" Hizin stutters as he suddenly turns to smoke and vanishes into thin air.

"Typical punk" the demon says, still clearly annoyed. He turns to you now, but the black aura is gone, he clearly has no intention of harming you, if he did he would of struck back in the village. "So your the new dreamcatcher." He says unimpressed. Perhaps this is a good opportunities to ask some questions and find out just what the hell is going on and who the hell is this demon.

(You won your first battle! You get 20 credits and imp food as loot from the imps. Remember your lust does not decrease until you "relieve" yourself some how.)

"I am"

I am well aware that I am still butt naked, but that ... individual ... has already seen all of me that there is to see, and who knows how long he has been watching. So there is no real point in shamefully covering myself now. Instead I get back to my feet.

"Thank you for your help" I directly look at him now, even smiling a little "and maybe you would be so kind to explain a little about what just has happened. Like who you and that guy were, why he attacked me, and why you helped me?"

I briefly look over to the defeated imps. My groin is still throbbing, and a single one of them could actually be helpful. Without the whole horde backing him up he might not bee to dangerous either, so before all of them can get away I will try to grab one of them, by the neck, by the dick, whatever works.

"You can call me.........Slye. That was Hizin, he's a giant, and also a commander in Seprico's army and he attacked you in order to capture you, to use you in his own pathetic attempt for power." Slye tells you in almost a bored fashion. "As for why I helped you, I have my reasons. Anyway if you need to relieve yourself with one of the imps go ahead and do it already, I rather talk with you when you're capable of focusing on something other then cocks." Slye says with a smirk, clearly teasing you.

"And wou would not mind watching, eh?" I reply with a wink. But he is right, I should be able to focus much better on what he has to say after I have gotten off. And again, he got to watch quite a bit anyways.

"You will tell me if letting one of them fuck me will have some nasty side effects, won't you?"

As I ask this I am already walking over to where the one imp I had beckoned to me previously lies semi conscious amidst his comrades. Grabbing his arm I start to pull him away. Having him fuck me is okay, but all of his waking co imps joining in once they have regained consciousness would be a bit much.

As we are on our way I tell him "Go and walk for yourself" while shaking him slightly. Ah over there, a nice mossy spot on the ground, that will do.

"No, just fucking them wouldn't cause any side effects, except for an increase in your corruption. As for watching you, maybe I will, maybe I won't, I guess you'll have to wait and see." Slye tells you with a smirk before disappearing in the shadows.

The imp you selected wakes up and doesn't need to be told twice, he walks over to the mossy spot in the ground and then turns to you. As the loser of the fight he waits for you to see what you have in mind.

So Slye is a peeping Tom who much rather likes to watch from the shadows than out in the open? Each to their own, I guess....

I sit down on the moss, legs slightly spread and somewhat pulled up, and scrutinize the imp more closely. "So, what's your name? And can you get hard again, or do you need help?"

As if I want to check this I reach out with my right hand for his imphood.

"I am Zig." The imp tells you as his cock begins hard once again in your hand. You can feel the purple imp cum on your hand and to your surprise its rather a cold type liquid, and feels more jelly like then human cum, but that sweet, sweet scent easily wafles up to you. "We imps do not have problems performing many times over." Zig tells you with a proud smile.

"The imp girls surely will like that" I grin back at Zig. Not wasting any more time I lean back until my back touches the mossy ground. Once I lie comfortably I spread my legs further and gently pull the imps hard shaft towards my vagina.

"You know what is expected of you, Zig?"

Zig nods his head excitedly as he moves forward and sticks his cock into your pussy. Unlike a human cock Zig's imp cock is cool to the touch, not icely cold but a nice chill to match your hot pussy. Zig begins to pump his cock in and out of you at unbelievable speed, faster then any human can enter and exit you. At times you feel as if you have three different cocks in you, pushing against your left walls, your right walls, your top walls as they move in and out of you, and of course this makes the slurping wet slapping sounds you normally hear during sex even louder then number.

You can also feel Zig's tiny little hands on your ass, as he firmly grabs them to help keep him stable, groping and feeling your behind in all of it's glory.

The unusually cool genital inside me feels alien at first - well, it actually is - but soon I am getting used to it, the unfamiliar contrast serving to excite me even further. And since the little guy is so eager I am content to let him do the work.

So I just relax on my back, make myself more comfortable, spread my arms, lean back my head to look up at the colorful sky, and start moaning. Feels good, and I know I will come soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom