Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Fantasy XIV - The Lord Commander And His Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmicBacklash

Shipping Trash
As the good people of Blue Moon may or may not know, given my post history, I am a huge Final Fantasy XIV nerd. I came around looking for a specific thing a few months ago, garnered little interest, but that's okay because I did end up finding someone awesome, so all's well that ends well. I'm hoping this new thing snags more attention than the last one did, or at least nets me a partner who's equally as awesome as the one I have for my other thing.

What I'm looking for this time is also a very specific thing, and it will require potential partners to be caught up, or at least very close to being caught up, on the current in-game storyline. That means patch 3.2, or 3.0 at the earliest.

To put it simply, what I want is an Aymeric for my Lucia. You just know there's something going on between them behind the scenes; I have fallen heels-over-head in love with these two and I ship them like FedEx. I need this in my life, you have no idea.

We won't necessarily be going by the game's plotline, the reason I want potential partners to be caught up is because I want you to have a good feel for both characters, yours and mine, so that they/their interactions can be portrayed accurately. Accuracy is important, people!

I do not have a specific plotline in mind, thinking more along the lines of a day-in-the-life sort of thing, make it up as we go along, but I am open to ideas. If you've got any, I'd love to hear 'em. Timeline-wise, preferably this would be post-Calamity, but a few years before the start of the game's storyline. So, no Warrior of Light running around killing all the things, Ishgard is still very much shut off from the rest of Eorzea, dragons are still public enemy number one, and all that fun stuff.

We would NOT be starting off with an established relationship; while the characters harbouring secret feelings for one another from the get-go is fine, good, even, they're not going to be/get together right off the bat. We'll work our way toward that. Smut is great, I'm down with that, would actually rather like to see us get there, but again, have to build up to it. If you're looking for instant gratification, you're going to have to go looking somewhere else; this ad ain't for you.

I'll roleplay with anyone regardless of gender identity, not picky in that regard. Ages 20+ only. I'm 25 and it just squicks me out to RP with someone more than five years my junior. I would prefer to RP through PMs, because I'm fairly shy about my writing and do not really like it out there for everyone and their mother to see. Multi-para only; I do not accept one-liners or single/two paragraphs. The absolute minimum that I write tends to be five or six paragraphs, and depending on what I have to work with, I can do more than that, and am happy to. Longer replies make me very happy, and if you do those consistently, I will love you forever.

Literate+ ONLY. You must have a good grasp of the English language and everything that entails. If I like the look of you, I will ask for a sample of your writing to see if I think we would mesh, and you can ask for the same from me if you like. Typos every now and then are fine, they happen to absolutely everyone, but if you're mixing up their, they're, and there and making other amateur mistakes, please locate the nearest exit and become acquainted with it. Sorry, but that stuff is literally painful for me to read.

I can roleplay for hours on end, and I'd prefer a partner who is the same. If you're a once-a-week kind of person, then please don't contact me. I'm really not a casual roleplayer, this is a big part of what I do to keep myself entertained, so I prefer for my partners to be more serious about it as well.

OOC chatter is a must; I like to become friends with the people I write with, it's more comfortable for me that way and it allows for better communication/planning, etc. I like to be able to exchange ideas, music, headcanons and the like with my RP partners, it makes things more fun and gets me more emotionally invested. Plus, new friends are always nice. For OOC stuff, I'd prefer to use Skype as a method of communication.

Lastly, and I hate that I have to say this, but it's happened to me and people I know enough times that I deem it necessary - please, please only contact me if you are serious about doing this. I've had people who were all gung-ho at first, acted all excited about it, and then just...stopped. I don't think I have to tell you how disappointing that is. If you're not 100% in, not willing to commit to this for the long haul, then please look elsewhere. I don't do short-term roleplays, long-term is my jam.

Hoping to hear from someone soonish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom