Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Erotic Monster Hunter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
He felt the great intensity of dominating the beautiful monster girl. He went on as long as he could, his member slamming into the armored female over and over, himself getting closer to his limits with each passing second. He wanted to wear her out as much as he could, as to show her that he was dominate over her in a way that she wouldn't ever forget. He felt himself driven by something indescribable as he took her. He pressed himself in hard, and fully before he hit his limits, he filled the beautiful monster girl with his seed as he then pulled himself out of her and let her fall upon the ground. He was tired, but he had enough strength to get back to the city. He looked at the her and figured it best to take his leave, knowing that taking her with him would be problematic once she woke up as he carried her, and he wasn't sure he had enough energy to carry her back either.

[Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

"We don't actually know what we'll be facing." Vianna reminded Dust nonchalantly. "I expect most likely it will simply be regular monsters for this area and the most dangerous thing will be a Great Jaggi or possibly a Tetsucabra, but those monsters are liable to be far more aggressive than they would be otherwise if the symptoms of this infection remain consistent, and there is always the chance of unknown variables..." She trailed off, and flushed slightly, before shaking her head. "What I mean to say is... Whatever we meet will be aggressive, we may be attacked on sight. For smaller monsters feel free to kill them, for any larger monsters I would prefer it if you disabled them if possible, ideally-" She stressed the word, impressing it's importance unto Dust. "-without maiming them."

"Which is another way of saying that really, I'd like you to be a distraction. Do try to knock the monster out if you can, but mostly, just try to keep it's attention on you while I set up to knock it out myself." The researcher patted the boxy construct on her back, only to be taken aback at Dust's question. "You mean you... Oh right!" She laughed, a gentle laugh at least, not directed at Dust... "I forgot, it's a bowgun, hunters use them all the time since crossbows are too weak to penetrate the hide of pretty much all but the very weakest of monsters, I forget that anyone fighting a human would have little use for all that extra power behind any single bolt..." She grinned. "I don't use it that often since I took guild tenure and became Investant, but I can still handle myself as long as you keep most of the heat off me. I'll mostly be trying to put the monster to sleep with tranq rounds, oh, speaking of which!"

Vianna dug into a pouch on the side of her belt and passed Dust a couple of disk shaped objects, one imprinted with a green colour, the other a dusky purple. They also had no small weight to them, hefting nicely, like a discus... "Monster traps, they don't last long, but they help to keep monsters relatively still for a few seconds in most cases. The Green is for a pitfall, the Purple is for shock, try not to stand too close to either of them once deployed or you'll go down too."

[Everwood Hunting Ground - Alistair]

True to the form of her species, the female opened with a barrage of fireballs, first barking a trio of them towards Alistair, forcing him to dodge defensively before she charged, claws at the ready as flames licked from her lips, residue from those she'd hurled at him. She kept her arms upraised, keeping her claws at the ready at the same time as she kept the harder scales of her forearms interposed between her and any counterattacks the hunter might manage.

There was fury in her eyes, the anger born of her mate's pain at his hands, and her assault was ferocious, closing and using her greater versatility with two sets of claws instead of one sword to unleash a much more rapid series of attacks.

[The Primal Forests - Kaze]

They came together, her voice rising to a high keening note as he groaned, her legs cinching tight about his hips, locking Kaze in as though the vice-grip of her greedy womanhood wasn't far more than enough to keep him from escaping as he came inside her again. Creamy seed flooded her womb, hot and thick to join the load he'd dumped in her before while she jerked and spasmed under him, nearly knocking him over with the force.

The flickers of purple sparks were faded, and as Kaze finally pulled out of her he realized that his head felt clearer, his senses even slightly sharper, more acute than before. The sensation would fade in time, but it was oddly invigorating in the moment, he even felt a little stronger, more capable. Maybe he could carry her back? Before it faded away?

Whatever he chose, for the moment the Rathian was well and truly out of it, lying face up in the shallow water, her chest rising and falling as her body slowly rode out the afterglow, skin and scales shining wetly. Her eyes fluttered, half awake but slowly succumbing to sleep at the same time, a lazy, satisfied look in the direction of Kaze, the icing on the cake -as it were- being the slow flexing of her thighs and the steady oozing of his cum from her pussy.

He was struck by a desire to take her again, and perhaps another time after that, knowing that her body would be just as tight her self just as receptive as the first time if he did, but the urge was not nearly as powerful as it had been before, present, but resistible...

[The Ancestral Steppes - Sonya]

Sonya sunk her blade deep into the bug as she pierced through one of the dents in its shell, only for the bug to begin thrashing powerfully almost immediately as it squealed in pain. Given the chance, Nat was backpedaling, reloading her bowgun as she tried to keep her distance, but that meant Sonya was alone for the brief moment as the insectoid monster yanked her around, leaving her barely able to hold onto her sword, much less properly pull it free!

He sighed and shook his head. He stuck the traps in his pockets. "I hope you know that I make a habit of doing what I'm paid for, whatever that may be. If I think that I have a better that half chance at being killed though I'm going to put it down, whatever it may be." No amount of cash was worth being lunch. That was something he wanted her to be clear about. Again he was reminded at the surprisingly little value he was given by this woman. He was not used to it by any means. Sure he had been seen as just another mercenary, he was used to that. However he was not used to being seen as good for little more than bate.
The pare marched through the woods for a while. He was sure that they were being watched or followed by something. He new it was something, he just had a bad feeling and his instincts weren't usually wrong. He heard a rustle in the trees and he stopped and gazed past them into the woods he wrapped his hand around his long sword. Then he continued on and followed his employer.
"So enlighten me, what do you plan to do after you have actually captured one of these?"

Alistair rolled out of the way as the fireballs came in, expecting the attack and ready to react to it even as it came on. She certainly seemed angry, but he was hardly surprised by that given the situation in which they had found themselves in. It would make her tougher, but it would also make it more likely that she would make a mistake. He just needed to take advantage of it when it came.

With the Kut-ku's furious attack he had to react quickly and did so, producing his second sword to block her attacks with crossed blades, lashing out in turn with his own quick strikes to get in what hits he could before going back on the defensive. Right now he was looking for opportunities, but otherwise he would focus on wearing her down until they emerged.

For Kaze the desire was there to have his way with her, to take her and to show his domination over her in the sexual field again. Yet, he knew that was not the wisest of moves, he knew that he could wear himself down agian, and he felt good now. He picked up the Rathian was just lying there and well honestly he needed a strong partner, he couldn't fight close range, and she impressed him and was stronger than him in a fight. It was a risk, but taking her with him seemed like a risk that was worth it to him. he grabbed her around her waist and picked her up. he would chance this. He would carry her back to town to his small place that he had and would perhaps have his way with her again, or perhaps work on trying to make this a partnership, them working together would be easier than working alone on missions. He carried her in his arms, he felt strong, strong enough to carry her all the way back. He wouldn't care about the looks that he got as he carried her, as he figured it was something that was not commonly seen by them in the first place. If he got her to his home she would find herself waking up upon a mat in his small but quaint home.

Sonya, not having the strongest grip in the world, could barely hold on. Being tossed about like a ragdoll, she realised how vulnerable she was to attack. Gritting her teeth, she let go, jumping back and trying to make some distance. She knew she really had no backup weapon here, so had to rely on Nat, doing her best to keep out of reach.

"Test it, try to determine the cause of the changed behaviour, what the infection does exactly and where it comes from, then ideally release it back into the wild if it can be cured, or put it down if it can't." Vianna shrugged, then her nose wrinkled, and Dust caught a faint scent of something sweet and rotten on the air, a wrongness that put his hairs on end.

Then he caught it, a glimmer, like gold out of the corner of his eye. Something that glittered in the sunlight, nestled in the crook of a tree branch, drawing the eye. It certainly looked far too metallic to end up in the tree, how did it get there? And what was it? Vianna didn't seem to have noticed it yet...

Her claws were up and forwards, and many of Alistair's strikes were deflected on the hard scale that sheathed her forearms, scoring only a scattering of actual damage upon her. Her furious attacks were wild, and more predictable than they might have otherwise been, but while Alistair was wearing the Kut-Ku girl down, she was also wearing his swords down, and the mixture of strikes and deflections could not be anything but hard on those sharp edges. He had no worry that the swords would break under the stresses of the combat, but he was doing less and less damage as the edges blunted, making it harder and harder for him to actually hurt her even as she began to tire, her strikes slowing to grant slightly better openings at last...

[The Primal Forests - Kaze]

The Rathian was a surprisingly heavy weight in Kaze' arms, a reminder of how easy it could be to forget that while she had the appearance of a woman and the ability to fly, she was still covered in many places by armoured scales. Still, for all that she was surprising, she was still relatively easy to cradle and carry in his arms, stirring only slightly as he made his way towards the campground. He would get funny looks for carrying her in there, and the guild would likely try to take control of his 'capture' if he did at that point. He could even face trouble for poaching if he attempted to steal away with her, so perhaps it would be easier to skirt around the camp and simply make his way back on the road, slow going, and running a higher and higher risk of her waking up properly again. Unless he thought he could smuggle her through to a cart in camp without anyone noticing...

The Seltas went after Sonya quickly as the Huntress tried to clear space, but as it closed on her, a powerful explosion tore into it's flank, causing it to stagger drunkenly under the force. "Ha!" Nat shouted, and the Seltas spun slowly, trying to regain it's bearings. Sonya had an opening to grab her sword, and whether or not she went for it, she could see the side of the shell was a mess of cracks and oozing green ichor. Nat was reloading again, and identifying her as the source of it's pain, the Seltas had a run at the other huntress again, forcing her to halt mid-reload and use her gun to block the vicious swipe. Hurt monster or not, those claws were still viciously sharp, and both girls couldn't help but wince at the scream of metal on edge as the claw bit through the gun's casing and ground against mechanisms within. It was a robust weapon, but with a strike like that, it was a matter of luck as to whether it would fire again without some repairs...

Kaze took a deep breath as he looked at the camp, he would have to move around it, and he wasn't going to give up his Rathian and he didn't want to get in trouble. So going around and chancing it seemed the best answer for the moment. Would it work, he wasn't sure, he would try, as he wanted to keep the catch. He wasn't sure if he would get away with it, but he had to try. He knew that if he could and get her as his partner he would be stronger than ever and he would be able to do far more then in the past. He carried her finding her heavy, but he knew that he couldn't risk her waking up in the city, that would be seriously a huge problem. This seemed the best possibility for success, now would it he didn't know, and he knew the woods around the camp as he had trained in them before he started. He felt it gave him a slight edge as he carried her, if it looked like she was going to wake, he would have to stop and find a good place for her to wake up, as he knew if she woke up he would have issues on his hands again. Was this all a fool's errand, perhaps, but if he could pull it off and get this Rathian on his side he would be so much stronger and in a better spot in the world then before. Now, would luck favor him or would it go against him in this moment.

Sonya took her chance, leaping for her sword. Taking both hands onto the hilt, she pressed a foot into the Setlas while it was distracted, pulling with all her might. Using the fact it was moving away from her to her advantage, she managed to pull her weapon free.

With that done, she raised it once more, circling around the insect as it focused on her companion. When she saw the cracked shell where the thing had been shot, she took aim. Charging forward with a lunge, she once again tried to drive her blade deep again before it could bare down on her.

Alistair grunted as his arms shook with the impact of the wild blows, predictable nature of the attacks not really making it easier on him physically. He could only wince at the clashes as his blades met claws and scales, not doing much but visibly wearing her down in the process. There was just the slight problem of his blades getting worn down as well. He'd need to tend to that once he got back to the city, but for now he could only use what he had on hand. At least it would make capturing her easier, as a mixed blessing.

Soon enough though she began to tire from her frenzy of attacks, giving him the opportunity that he so sorely needed. And he took advantage of it, bashing her claws aside to stab forward in quick strikes, seeking to disable or render unconscious if possible, and kill if not. He pulled up what will and energy he had left to do it, eager to finish this fight now before he was overwhelmed due to his own exhaustion from all he had been subjected to thus far.

Hopefully he could finish this swiftly, and that was what he tried to do as he used the openings she gave him. One way or another, he was determined to not lose this fight, after all he had been through.

Kyra found her way into Val Harbor with an excited, eager gleam in her eyes. She bounded down the main road, making a beeline for the Guild Lady. Coming to a stumbling stop--revealing flashes of vibrantly pink panties to anyone nearby that happened to glance over when her short Arzurous skirt curved up--she quickly straightened, and looked to the board.

"A-Awww...." The fiery redhead sighed, as she looked the quest over."All of those seem a bit to advanced for me... except for the gathering quest, and the basarios..." She thought back to her father's tales, and abruptly shook her head."But the Basarios has a strong hide, and these dangy blades will just bounce off..." She complained, before looking to the guild lady."So, is that actually it? I mean, most of those ask for experienced hunters... I've felled my fair share of Great jaggi's, but I'm pretty sure a Zamtrios and Gypceros are out of my league..."

Her skin was surprisingly tough, and hardened scale deflected many of his thrusts, but several got through and as both monster girl and hunter slowed to a stop she was the one worse off than he, bleeding from several shallow stab wounds in her torso while he was merely battered and cut in a handful of places. His armour would need repair too at this rate, but it had done it's job at least, protecting him from her attack.

Alistair rallied faster, but the Kut-ku had the range advantage, as even with her slower recovery she was able to begin spitting fireballs at him again, but he could see desperation in her eyes. She was back up into a corner now, too tired to run, too wounded to fight for much longer before she bled out... She was trying to keep him at bay as her eyes darted around the cliffs and caverns, searching for some sort of plan or way to save herself most likely.

Time to finish this, one way or another. A cornered monster was always the most dangerous kind, for they were reckless in their desperation, and could easily kill a hunter or huntress even as they took a fatal blow themselves...

[On the Road - Kaze]

The Rathian was still slumbering peacefully in Kaze' arms as he snuck about the camp and none of the felynes seemed to notice him as he made his way to the road but as he made his way towards Val Habar he found he was beginning to tire. The strength was fading slightly, and his bruises and scratches seemed not nearly so far away as they'd been before.

Not to mention the Rathian was stirring in his arms as he ducked off the road to avoid the third caravan that evening, clearly beginning to wake up. Kaze wouldn't have been able to make it much further in his state anyways at this rate and he certainly was not up to fighting a Rathian. Without the Black Dust influencing her behaviour she could easily end up just killing him if he wasn't careful...

Whatever he was going to do about all this, now was the time to do it...

Seeing Sonya move, Nat twisted the gun, the mechanisms inside complaining as the Seltas' claw was wrenched in the case, buying precious seconds as the insectoid monster fought to free its limb. In a trice the huntress managed to pull her sword free, and while Nat scrambled away, she had the chance she needed to circle around and make that final decisive thrust.

She wasn't sure what she hit, stabbing blindly into the fractured exoskeleton of the creature, but whatever it was, it sent the Seltas into spasms, twisting and tumbling as it struggled through it's last moments before it fell to the ground with a dull thump, legs curling in on themselves as it finally died...

Nat picked herself up slowly, and then looked down at her bowgun, then back up at Sonya before wordlessly raising her hand for a high-five with a huge smile on her face. "We did it!"

[The Port City of Val Habar - Kyra]

The Guildswoman attending gave her a sharp look. "Are you sure you're not-..." She cut herself off quickly, biting her lip to stop whatever else she'd been about to say before she spoke again. "Ah, Rather... That's all we have at the moment, though new requests are coming in all the time, and even if it's not posted there, you could always go clear out some of the Great Jaggi in the steppes. Keeping their numbers low is something of a perennial problem after all. Only reason it's not on the board right now is because the Guild is worried about some increasingly aggressive behaviour the monsters in the western part of the region have been displaying but if you stay away from the Everwood border you should be able to keep out of the hot spot..."

The Guildswoman gave Kyra another look, not so much sharp this time as simply dubious, and perhaps a little embarrassed as a faint pinkness touched her cheeks. She coughed, then covered a snicker as she caught sight of something behind Kyra an instant before the huntress heard a crash as a couple of hunters walked into the nearby guild shop stand, and it wasn't too hard to guess what they'd been looking at to have such an accident... The Guildswoman coughed again, her flush a little brighter now. "Ahem! In any case, Great Jaggi and Jaggi clearing, If you think you could handle a Basarios at your level of skill, surely you could handle a pack or two?"

Coming out of one of the rummored brothels of the red lanter district after a little misunderstanding involving him and one,maybe three, of the working ladies there,Genji swiftly made his way to the more crowded area that the market place was while having two thugs as big as lockers chasing after him in a not that friendly atmosphere.The young man kept sliding and sneaking in bettwen people of the crowd as if he was a serpent while his pursuers couldn't help but to be gradually left behind given their lack of mobility.

He was allready at the vicinities of the Monster's Guild Hall when Genji constated that it was secure to stop.His hand came to his mouth,that had been shut during all the run,and openned as the man also allowed his lips to come appart from each other.From his mouth two pairs of earings and a ring came off and landed at his oppened palm,Genji had had skillfuly removed them from the girls at the brothel using his mouth while they were busy enoying each other's bodies,such a vile action could be explained given the fact that Genji actually found himself without a coin on his pocket.After taking a good look at the jewels and shoving them inside his pocket,Genji finally noticed where he was and decided to grab himself a job as he had nothing to loose by working hard at least once in a while.

Genji approached the noticeboard while having his hands resting on the handle of each of his dual blades,one being held at the left side of his waist by his belt while the other rested on the right one,he analysed the currently available jobs without much interest that is until his eyes rest at the paper that had the word "Rewards",which implies there'll be more than just one, writen on it.He took the "Gendrome Pack Leader wanted" job page and ripped it from the board,walking over the attendant guildswoman that there was,probably pushing people asside without even noticing it, and saying while handling the paper over "Hey Love.I want this job right here!".

(please don't play m character.)

Dust gestured to it, "Over there." He pulled his long sword from it's scabbard and slowly approached. He stalked through the woods with a hunters skill, for on some level all prey were the same, monster or not, and he drew closer until he could look through the branches at a shape and make our what that glint of gold was, and what it had come from.

It was then he realized sadly that he wasn't going to be able to keep her, that she would kick his eyes as he looked at her he smiled as he put her on the ground and then left a small necklace around her neck. If he should see it on one of her kind, he would know it was her. The chances of that happening were nothing, but he left her behind, and headed back to his home around the village, a good night sleep would be needed. It was a learning experience and he had his bag at least and he would see that the next day. He would know how to train and to prepare himself far better than before. He knew that he had to get stronger so he wouldn't run into a situation where he would have to depend upon luck again like he did this time. Yet, that wouldn't happen till the following day, and then he would look around and get back to his normal life in the village. He had a hell of a day, one that would leave its marks upon him from that moment on, and he would have the scars for the rest of his life, and the memories of lust with the beautiful monster girl in his mind as well. Perhaps he should go out and find a weaker monster girl to subdue though lustful actions, he would have to think about that as he slept.

Alistair panted as he dodged on his feet, rolling past another fireball before striking out. This fight had been as draining as he expected. This fight was only getting worse, but at least he wasn't too badly harmed yet. Now his armor would needed to be fixed as well, but it had done the job that it needed to do. Specifically, keeping him from harm.

At least she had come off the worse in the exchange, backed into a corner and bleeding from several cuts. It wouldn't be long now, but he couldn't let his guard down. That anger she had shown would now turn to desperation, and he was smart enough to remember what happened when you backed an animal into a corner. He didn't want the thing taking him out with it.

He couldn't give her the time to come up with a plan and so he moved n, blocking with one blade while stricking with the other, ducking in to dodge any incoming fireballs before he attacked. He'd use the flat of his blade if possible, if only to preserve the edge, but if it was necessary then he'd go for the killing blow. He would like to keep her alive if possible, but he would do what was necessary at the end of the day. He'd just see how necessary she made it for him.

Kyra huffed, and happened to glance back at the group of hunters that had crashed away into the obstruction. Frowning, she couldn't help but shrug, wondering what exactly had caused their distraction. Surely it wasn't her! No, of course not~

Eventually, she turned back to the guild lady, and pondered her options. After a long, long time--about three seconds-- she simply shrugged."Nah, I think I'll take that Zamtrios. " She said objectively, thinking to herself; It is strong, and is bound to be a hard fight, but many of it's moves are telegraphed and easy to dodge... I'm sure I can take it on...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Genji and Kyra]

The Guildswoman did credit to her post by looking genuinely concerned at Kyra's words. "Are you sure? If you can't handle a Basarios... Zamtrios are incredibly powerful, telegraph or no telegraph!" The woman wasn't a hunter, but she did have the authority to make judgements and block people from quests if she so chose, though a guild block did little to stop a hunter from making their way out on their own dime and taking on a hunt anyways...

Before the guildswoman could make up her mind whether to allow Kyra to take the hunt or not though, Genji barged across into the scene, a rumpled piece of paper in one hand, cutting between the two women. The Guildswoman recovered quickly, trying to get him out of the way, giving only a cursory glance over his armor and weapons to assure herself that he could handle the hunt. "Of course sir, let me just get those tokens for you, unless..." She hesitated briefly, wondering about something for a brief moment.

"What?" Vianna didn't look, though she finally caught sight of it when Dust moved towards the glint, turning to follow him. "Where do you think you're... Hm?" She approached behind him, eventually coming alongside him to look up at the glittering shape. "That looks like a scale..." She murmured, reaching up towards it with a pensive expression. "But I don't recognize it... What could possibly possess such coloration?"

She muttered to herself quietly as she turned the golden scale over in her hands delicately, but in the mean time, Dust caught sight of something else. A figure in a clearing, a woman by the looks of it, only... Not quite... Human...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Kaze]

There weren't many alerts for monster girls when Kaze awoke, but he had more pressing problems on some levels. The Rathian had marked him well, to the point that with the wounds still healing there was almost nothing he could wear that could properly cover them all, and while logically few besides hunters would actually notice or know specifically what had happened to him, it still had to be at least a little awkward to go out in public with so many marks on display. But go out in public Kaze had to. His armor was in tatters after all and needed repairs...

However, while he waited by the armorer's stand, a young man sidled up next to him slowly... "Hey uh... Nice scars you got there..." He was a cocky guy, and he held up one hand placatingly. "No insult, I promise, you must have had one hell of a day, recently too... It's quite something isn't it?" He spoke softly, his voice lost to the crowd around them, for Kaze' ears alone. "But look, point is... If you know what it's like... To have one of them... Well... A guy I know has got a job for you, if you're interested..." He held out a small piece of paper to Kaze, melting into the crowd the moment the other hunter took it.

An address.

Any legitimate job would go through the guild, so whatever he was getting into if he went there, he would be working outside the law...

Who knew, tomorrow there might be better quests for him to take? Other chances at monster girls?

Or perhaps he could see where this rabbit hole could lead him...

[Everwood Hunting Ground - Alistair]]

She fought madly, but with Alistair fighting more defensively, attrition slowly slid in his favor. He took more wounds, deeper ones too, but with every strike she made, she tired more and more, and eventually he managed to land the telling blow he needed, cracking her across the head with the flat of one blade so hard that she dropped like a stone even as the blade itself snapped in two with an echoing *CRACK* of sheared metal....

It took all he had not to collapse as well as she slumped to the ground...

After long minutes, standing just to make sure he could keep doing so, Alistair finally found the strength to move again. He was cut in dozens of places including several nasty gashes on his right arm where he'd been just a bit too slow pulling back from his strikes, but he was alive and awake, and both Kut-ku were unconscious on the forest floor...

The guild would be pleased indeed.

The reward was one and a half times as much, and while Alistair might have been disappointed he didn't get paid double for two captures, they did offer to repair his armour and reforge his broken blade on their dime rather than leaving him to do it on his. As it turned out, the blade itself was a write-off, but with the Kut-ku parts the guild eventually delivered he could forge a new pair, or -the smith offered- he could turn the handle and guard of his old blade into the basis for a shield instead, a new weapon, stronger for the reforging too...

((Corrected the "Zyra" to "Kyra"...I'm sorry XP ))

Having finally settled down from his excitement, Genji actually noticed Kyra standing there.Normally he would take his time admiring the woman's figure but he was too concerned at getting the job so he could lay his hands on the only things he loves more than women and alcohol,which happens to be money."Oh hi there!" Genji said in a carefree tone as he waved briefly to Kyra and then turned back to the guildswoman,allready a little bit impatient.

"Any problems?" Genji knew that there were a few rumors about a powerful beast running free on the vicinities of the job's location,he wondered if the guildswoman was concerned about it.Even if that was the case, Genji was a sneaky and astute fella so he had pretty much alot of confidence that he could simply avoid the beast or find a way to trick it in case they were to meet.

Sonya panted, taking a moment to wrench her sword free of the dead beast. Looking over at Nat, the swordswoman was somewhat concerned, the gun looking unusable right now. However her partner seemed unphased, happy that we'd managed the task. This got a smile on Sonya's face, relaxing slightly. "Yeah, we did it. Guess best cut this bad boy up before he starts to stink."

Taking out her carving knife, Sonya began cutting anything of use from the Setlas, anything that could be sold or crafted. The main thing she took was the horn to prove she killed one for the mission, it'd be pointless doing this otherwise. With that done, she turned back to Nat. "Suppose you'll want to go back to town to get your gun fixed before we try your mission?"

Kyra was about to utter a retort, before the man waved at her. Glancing over with a slight frown of confusion, she gave a slight wave back."Hi there, stranger..."
It did give her a moment to cool down, however, and she thought over her previous statement.

Eventually, she sighed, and looked to the guild lady."I do suppose you're right. Fine the, the Basarios." She said definitively, reaching up to finger the handles of her blades. They wouldn't cut through the beast's legs, but perhaps she could mount him enough to reveal the soft spot of his broken-armor chest...

At last the fight came to an end, Alistair delivering the final blow as a shudder ran through his arm, the very bones themselves jarred by the impact as his blade snapped against the Kut-ku's tough skin, dropping her but also destroying his own weapon in turn. A victory, but a difficult one at that. Was it worth it? Only time would tell.

Yet as the Kut-ku fell, it took Alistair all he could do to not fall as well. His right arm felt like it was on fire as red blood dripped down it from the injuries he had received there, the rest of himself practically coated in sweat. He gasped for air like a fish, swaying on his feet and barely staying upright as abused muscles cried for relief from their torment. This had been as tough as the hardest days of guard training, and while he had been glad for his success it had nonetheless been a major trial, as his shattered sword and damaged armor could attest.

"Note to self, never do that again," he muttered under his breath, panting as he finally recovered. Once he had done so he made sure that the Kut-ku pair was together and wouldn't be waking up soon, before he retrieved the rest of his sword and tended to his wounds. At that point, all he could do was wait for the Felynes to arrive.

Arriving back at the guild itself, haul in tow, Alistair was a bit saddened to hear that he would not be getting double the price for the capture, though seeing how satisfied they were with his work was also worth it. And they made up for it by offering to repair his gear. He certainly couldn't refuse an offer like that, and he gave his armor to them to be fixed. The offer about the weapon change was more interesting and required more consideration, but eventually he agreed to it. He was actually more used to a sword and shield, but hadn't really had the luxury of choice when he was kicked out of the Kingdom to begin his new life as a Monster Hunter. It would be nice to get back to his old method.

Well, with that done he had rented out a room and put his stuff in it, a safe place to keep it for the moment. Past that all he could do was wait for his gear to be fixed before he could go on other missions, so he went to a nearby pub, sitting down at one of the tables there to rest, relax, and celebrate his successful hunt. After what he had been put through, he certainly had earned it.

His choice were rather simple, he sat there thinking about it for a moment, he was marked extremely well and he had almost broken the law already by how he handled the female who marked him so completely. He took a deep breath as he cleared his mind thinking about the possibilities. He read over the paper again, the name and the address of where to go. He could look for other tasks, his running to the monster girl he had been with had been luck, he thought about the fact that he could get this job and took a deep breath. He needed to think about it for a moment. He walked down towards his own home. The scars didn't bother him, he wasn't strong enough yet, he had gotten new armor with what he had sold the herbs and all he found collecting and now he he would be ready, but he wasn't normally one to go outside the law. He took a deep breath, he would decided the following checking the board. If there was a good mission, he would forget the offer, if there was no good mission then he would go meet this person and find out about this job that had been offered. It was him putting things to fate in a way. Walking to find out what missions were out, he kept his hands in his pockets as he waited. He figured that either way, he would be busy in the coming days, and he would have a lot on his plate either way.

Dust was captivated by the creature it was like no monster he had ever scene before, more than anything it's eyes, those ruby red eyes that were more beautiful than any human woman's, and the silver white hair, and the long slender neck, and the beautiful form of the creature, for a moment he was entranced, then he came back to himself, the creature must have been shape shifting or something. No monster could have the beauty of a goddess. He tapped on his employer's shoulder and pointed with the same hand. "I think I found your monster," he whispered, the other hand still gripping the sword. Still he couldn't believe that this was the monster and he was sure she would do something to reveal it's true form.

[The Port City of Val Habar - Genji and Kyra]

"No no! No problem, just..." She glanced between Genji and Kyra. "It may only be a coincidence, but you two do have the opportunities to work together... The village's reward offer for a Zamtrios isn't quite as much as the head money for clearing Gendrome if you split it two ways but the guild does pay out mentorship bonuses..." The guildswoman wasn't completely sure that money was the motivation on Genji's part at least but she'd seen enough middle aged hunters end up down on their luck and looking for hunts that could get them the most cash that she could at least hazard a guess as to where he might be coming from. "And-and you would get to hunt that Zamtrios you wanted to go after, I'm sure with a companion you'll have a much better chance, and given it's an external request from the village I'm sure I could swing some extra parts your way for you to upgrade your swords or make a new set of armor or something..."

The guildswoman stopped her babble, taking a couple of deep breaths to calm herself before looking back at the two of them. "Well uh... It's an idea anyways. Sorry..." She looked sheepish but still hopeful if nothing else.

Behind her, another guildswoman had exited the guild hall and was putting up a handful of new postings as well, alongside the old ones...

"Oh... Oh." The reminder about her bowgun took the wind out of the pink-haired Huntress' sails for a moment as she pulled the weapon closer, examining the deep gouge in it's side with a grimace. "Mmmhhh..." While the Seltas' right side was an utter mess from the crag shot her companion had blasted it with, Sonya was able to cut away several of the exoskeletal plates whole, as well as a handful of other miscellaneous parts she could see immediate use in while her companion pored over the weapon in her hands.

Finally, Nat wandered over though, cradling the bowgun. "It should still fire provided I don't take any more major hits, and Jaggi don't hit very hard, I think..." The momentary hesitation betrayed her uncertainty slightly. "I think we can keep going, unless you want to go back to camp."

[The Port City of Val Habar - Kaze]

The board was initially sparse, but there were w couple hunters hanging around it, and a guildswoman was putting up several new jobs as he watched, offering him a few options if he didn't want to take the mysterious stranger up on his offer of employment...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Alistair]

The pub was crowded and noisy with several hunters celebrating victories or telling old stories they knew, sharing exploits and recounting ancient tales. Some were even still in armor, likely just having got back from some mission or other. For the most part it was the usual fare of boastful over-exaggerated retellings of familiar stories but there was an undercurrent of tension in the room as Alistair hung about, a quiet buzz that never seemed to rise above the stories, but always seemed to lurk in the silences between one tale and the next.

Alistair caught a hint of it on a whisper for another, a sickness of some sort rumored to be spreading indiscriminately amongst monsters, making them aggressive and wanton. There were a round of chuckles, but they were nervous ones, and the men's faces were serious as one of them mentioned black clouds gathering around Heaven's Mount far to the east, or Gravios sightings in the Sunken hollow where the volcano-loving beasts hadn't been spotted in living memory.

A dozen little somethings ever so slightly out of place, a world that had become just a little bit disjointed by a force no one knew or understood. Alone, each rumor was nothing, but add them all together and they painted a worrying picture...

Of course, if Alistair wanted to ask around, he might find out more, but he already knew quite a bit from hanging about.

[The Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

Vianna's breath caught in her throat at the sight of the monster girl, still with that uncertain frightened look on her face, but not making any move to escape, or run from them. Dust caught another hint of something in the air as he turned towards her, cinnamon, faint but present, and regardless of professionalism or confidence, Dust would find himself growing a little bit flushed as arousal crept up on him. Vianna was flushed too mind you, staring wide-eyed as she set one hand on Dust's arm. "Careful, I've... I can't tell her species.." She hissed, still had her wits about her at least, for the moment anyways...

"We don't know what we're dealing with here..."

Current Jobs Board Postings[/b]]

Gatherers Wanted!

Hunter with a little time on your hands or looking for a chance to get some extra Pokke?
To any hunters returning from local hunting grounds, the hunter's guild is currently purchasing:
Sushifish, Kelbi Horns, Sulfur Crystals, Unique Mushrooms.

Guild Researcher seeking Hunter
Investant Shyka seeks qualified hunters for assistance in the field. Inquire within! Inexperienced youths need not apply!

Gravios confirmation Requested!
Rumors of Gravios and Black Gravios have been occurring in the viciinity of Sunken hollow of late, and a minor reward is currently on offer for any sightings of such monsters that could lead to warnings of potential volcanic activity. Hunting them is not presently necessary and only be tackled by highly experienced teams of hunters. Repeat: DO NOT ENGAGE GRAVIOS SHOULD YOU SPOT THEM UNLESS YOU ARE HIGHLY CONFIDENT OF YOUR ABILITY TO CHALLENGE THEM.

Current Monster Alerts
Najarala Sighted in Primal Forest
An old and dangerous Najarala girl known to locals as 'Ajara' has recently been sighted in the hunting grounds of the primal forest, any hunters with information from previous encounters with this specimen are requested to offer any information they have as to her capabilities and habits, and any hunters able to take on such a monster are requested to kill her or drive her from the area to keep her from threatening the local camps.

Nerscylla Sightings in sunken Hollow
Several specimens of the highly dangerous arachnid monster known as Nerscylla had been sighted in the Sunken Hollow area, hunters are advised to exercise extreme caution while hunting solo in the area and any hunters able to bring the beasts down are advised to fight as a pair rather than attempting the battle alone!

Seltas Queen Alert!
A Seltas Queen has appeared out of season in the ancestral steppes, guild requesting immediate action to prevent a population explosion on the part of the species! Bounties will be paid out for each Seltas killed as well.

Basarios sign sighted in Everwood
Signs of a Basarios have been spotted on the deeper verge of the Everwood Hunting Grounds, low-rank hunters are advised to be wary of this monster, for we have no specific information on it's exact location, Gender, or Status at present, and thus it may appear without warning!

Aid Requested to the North
Several villages local to the northern hunting grounds have requested a dispatch to kill or capture a Zamtrios is currently prowling the area! Local hunters have been unable to slay the beast thus far, so caution is advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom