Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Erotic Monster Hunter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Setlas noticing and redoubling its efforts to breed her, spelled the final doom for Sonya. Under such an assault and with her tunnel growing more sensitive, the huntress had no chance to recover for her strike. Worse yet, her voice began to ring out the sounds of her shamed pleasure, moans and groans escaping her lips, despite how much she hated herself for it.

Sonya realised about the only saving grace here was that no one was around to witness it. No one would know of this humiliation save her and her assailant, it wasn't like he would tell anyone. Realising how futile it was to keep fighting back the pleasure, Sonya let out a loud cry of pleasure, electing to go with it while she had to. No one needed to know she subjected herself to this right?

[The Port City of Val Habar - Dust]

The Investant looked surprised. "I wouldn't expect you to admit that sort of thing... Most researchers wouldn't even consider you for field work without significant experience. In fact, if my theory didn't suggest such a low risk, I would have you out on your ass right now..." She smirked up at him. "Consider this a test of sorts then I suppose... Do well and I might see to having you trained properly to work with me more often."

Vianna turned around, a cheerful spring in her step as she strode back into the room that Dust could now see was an office of some sort, trapped in some limbo of organized chaos. Everything seemed to have a place of some sort, but those places tended to be unconventional, and as a result many things were strewn about in places that defied conventional organization. "We'll be exploring the Western Everwood, monsters seen there lately have mostly been minor -Jaggi and the like- but even the normally docile ones have been quite aggressive of late. There were rumours also of a dragon or draconic wyvern of some sort, but those have died away. I don't think we'll be meeting anything quite that scary." She chuckled and looked around the room once more. "Shouldn't take me more than an hour or two to clean this all up and get packed, I've got a caravan already prepared outside, the attendant Felynes can help you find it. Bring a tent, and whatever else you'll need for combat and exploration, I'll handle the rest of the equipment."

She looked back at Dust and grinned. "Oh, and just because you can fight humans? Doesn't mean you can necessarily fight monsters. You're putting yourself onto a whole new level here Dust..."

[The Primal Forests - Kaze]

Awkwardly hurling so many bombs at once scattered them well short of the Rathian as she took to the air, but while they failed to do any further damage tO the monster girl they did set up an effective smokescreen as they detonated, blocking all sight of Kaze for a long minute, the force of the explosion buffeting the monster girl, preventing her from simply chasing straight after him.

Unfortunately, even with that head start the cliff was a long way down, and Kaze had only made it halfway by the time the Rathian came soaring through the opening above him and whipped around, aiming a wild fireball at the vines. It did not strike true, detonating a handful of feet to Kaze left rather than striking him head on, which -while it would not have killed him- would have surely made him lose his grip on the vines.

The second fireball was sure to aim true however, and Kaze could see her preparing one until suddenly she reeled mid-air, roaring as though in... Pain?

The black particles were denser around the Rathian, and now the purple flashes were rippling up and down her body, causing her to jerk and spasm her flight growing erratic until she tumbled, giving Kaze the precious minute he needed to finish his descent as she crashed into the pool and slumped there, unmoving but for the purple light crackling over her skin and scales and the black dust still swirling around her prone form...

Was she dead? Just what was going on here..?

[The Ancestral Steppes - Sonya]

The Seltas responded to Sonya in kind as her enjoyment became more and more apparent, greater enthusiasm behind each and every motion as it thrust. Now that it knew she was feeling true pleasure that signalled to the Insect that its 'queen' was ready to be fertilized. In a way, Sonya was sparing herself extended humiliation by allowing herself to enjoy it, as a huntress who resisted and held herself back from enjoyment might have been taken for much longer before their assailant finally deemed them ready to take their seed.

As it was, the huntress could already feel the Seltas' thrusts shortening and speeding up, transitioning from powerful motions that claimed her cunt fully with every one of them as the Seltas slid it's cock from barely inside her until it was as deep as it could go and back again to a rapid thrusting that neve withdrew more than half of that thick shaft from Sonya's tightness at any time, constantly pounding into her, pressing into her cervix over and over, ready to spill its cum into her womb any minute now!

Sonya could hardly take it anymore, her cries echoing out strongly. She'd never been with such a powerful, large or energetic partner and she hated to admit how good it felt. Letting herself go seemed to work wonders and the young huntress could barely think as the pleasure shot through her.

With a final cry out, the woman hit her own peak swiftly. Her walls clamped down around the invading shaft, even as her juices sprayed out from their mating. Her hands balled into fists and toes curled, unable to contain the feelings that shot through her as she came hard around the monster.

He gazed around the office. It was a messy affair of a room. He listened as she explained the assignment and gave instructions. supplies would be a problem he would have to deal with somehow, he would probably have to ask for an advance.
"I have some experiences against monsters and and vicious animal, though I admit they are not what I usually deal with." He would have thanked her for the opportunity but that would sound to much like groveling. He begged, borrowed, and groveled to no one. That was one of his rules in live. He would suffer a lot of abuse and humiliation but they day him or his gods didn't deliver him was they day he didn't want to live anymore. "Also I'm going to need an advance on my payment." The reason being because he was penniless after being robbed, left in a strange port, and spending the last of his coin on a drink were details he would be leaving out. "If you wouldn't mind paying it I will go get what I need and be back quickly."

Kaze rested there for a good moment before moving over, he had to do something, and he knew what he choose to do would be vastly important for what would happen next. His mind went over the events that had just happened playing them back over in his mind. He could see the fireball blowing up in the monstergirl's face, and he also played out the hit that didn't feel good and his fast adjustment to grab back on and work his way down. Now something strange and important was at work. He looked over to the Rathian and then took a deep breath as he decided to do something rather stupid and idiotic, but it was something he felt the need to do for some reason or other. He took off his cloak and walked over wrapping the cloak over the monstergirl, he was pretty sure she was still alive, just hurt at that moment, but if he didn't act she would be dead for sure.

He tossed her over his own shoulder. Why do this, he wasn't sure, but he knew something strange was up and he hoped that they would be able to help her, one and also secondly, he had a feeling that they would be able to learn what was up in this area. If he went empty handed his story was odd, but the evidence of what happened would be so lacking and no one would believe him. He put the female over his shoulder and started off hiking as quickly as he could out of the area, heading back to the city, so he could get this monster girl to someone who could help as fast as he could do. He knew time was limited, if the female woke up, she could attack him or she could be harmed to the point she maybe didn't recover if she could recover as well.

Vianna gave Dust a look that was one part incredulity and one part affront, but her response after a long moment of silence was calm as she pulled out a pad of paper and scribbled on rapidly before signing the paper at the bottom and handing it to him. "My grants will fund the supplies then, you can show that at any of the guild-operated shops downstairs to get what you need, and I expect the receipt." Vianna looked Dust in the eye. "Abuse this, and I will see to it that you never find hunting work in Val Habar ever again. Is that clear?"

Kaze had barely tossed his cloak over the monster girl when she convulsed violently, her claws slicing into his arm as he drew back just a little bit too slowly from reaching out to pick her up. She flailed, the air around her now boiling with that black dust, and as her eyes snapped open Kaze could see them shine with red light that hadn't been there before.

She stilled for a moment, and then slowly the Rathian began to rise.

A haze surrounded her, the air crackling with flickers of purple lightning in her presence, and the fear and intelligence Kaze had been able to see in her eyes was gone, replaced with with a feral gleam...

The hunter had a split second to react, before the Rathian took the initiative and charged after him, laughing madly as she flew low, wings spread to give him less room to dodge her diving tackle!

Sonya's orgasm was the last straw for the Seltas, and a few seconds later it lost control as well, sinking its shaft deeper than ever into the huntress' pussy one last time before it released inside her. Liquid heat burst from the pulsing shaft, filling the Huntress' pussy in a mere trio of pulses though the monster showed no signs of stopping even as its cum was forced back along that tight passage and leaked through the seal created by his shaft, producing a creamy mess of fluids that leaked down Sonya's legs as the Seltas' orgasm finally slowed and -at last- it began to slowly pull out of her.

There was a lot Dust could stomach from a client, a lot. Such a blunt and unveiled challenge to his professionalism was something he couldn't stand without some correction. "I am a professional," He said sternly. "I would be in this business very long if I stole form my employers. I find the fact that you would harbor such suspicions incredibly insulting and challenge to my honor which is something I take very serious. I have thus far, and will, show you professional courtesy, I only ask the same." He turned and strode out of the room. He went back down stares and talked to the woman at the front desk, then proceeded to collect hat he needed. Emergency supplies and survival gear mostly, he also had his swords sharpened and got some new cloths and a wool cloak, suited to such extended treks into, what he assumed, would be damp territory. A few hours after leaving he returned, with receipts for everything, a was requested.

Sonya felt herself filled with this things seed, panting as she was spent from her own climax. She took it, having no energy to fight it, though by this point there seemed little reason to. She was fairly sure monsters couldn't get humans pregnant, then again she didn't know about the rape thing either. So she just lay in the dirt, waiting to recover as the insect finished up its attempts to breed the girl.

Kaze knew right away his idea was a idiotic one and one that was going to put him in a tricky spot. Still he knew that the whatever was effecting this monster girl was serious and if it affected more then it would need to be researched as it would be important to learn about so they could figure out what it was and why it was acting as it was at that moment. He didn't even think about what he should do next, time was not going to be so kind to him, as he needed to react and he needed to move quickly, otherwise he would be toast. he took out an arrow from behind him. He didn't have time to even string it up, that would take to long, he knew it, and he decided on a very different plan then that, as he guessed at the angle that the female was going for the tackle on him, this was a one shot thing.

He thrust the arrow ahead of himself as he aimed the arrow point ahead, using it as a small little spear with the tip pressed forward, he hoped that it would hit the monster girl, though what it would do, he wasn't sure, but it was pretty much the only thing he could think of at that moment. He didn't have time either to put together a more sound plan that might use his items better or put him in a better situation. It was simply take a wild chance and see what would happen, he had no back up ideas after this though as tackled he wouldn't have the range needed to fight and he knew he was vastly outclassed by this monster girl given his equipment too.

"Honor? You're a Mercenary." The Investant replied to Dust's retreating back. "Until you prove yourself worth as much as a Hunter, I'll tr-..." Her words faded away as Dust strode down the stairs and out of earshot. She hadn't taken the note, so he could presume perhaps that she would still keep him on for the job if he showed up on time, but that hadn't been the best start to a working relationship...

Then again, hunters were a proud lot (and many considered their pride fair given the things they faced) so it might be less startling in hindsight to discover that a researcher for their guild had a similar mentality... Having lived as a mercenary thus far, Dust would have run across hunters who did not like kindly on his work in the past. Mercenaries were considered for the most part a lower class of fighter, killing humans rather than monsters, causing disruption and chaos where their bloody work took them...

If anything, Vianna's words were tame compared to some of the insults Dust had received in the past.

The guildspeople treated with him cordially enough though, and an hour later when Dust made venture towards the guild's wagonlot, he found the Investant waiting for him impatiently, with a cart ready to go. "Load your stuff up and lets go, I want to make the Everwood camp before sundown." She instructed, as though nothing had happened before...

Satisfied that it had done as nature demanded, the Seltas finally pulled out, leaving a steady drip of cum leaking from Sonya's overfilled pussy as he chittered in what sounded like satisfaction. Seed spent, the monster's cock withdrew back into its body, and with a hum of wings the Seltas took to the air again. After all, the next queen could be stronger, so he needed to grow still greater before they arrived.

Kaze had never fought a Rathian before, but just as he had enough learning to recognize one, he was sufficient to the task of recollection as he fought. Both Rathalos and Rathian, while neither were above toying with humans for sport, both were known to be clever -some would even say intelligent- monsters.

While a combination of the sheer ferocity and a difference on power, equipment, and skill kept Kaze from exploiting them, he could see that this Rathian was fighting in a manner that was neither clever nor intelligent. Her assault was reckless, and she either did not notice or did not care about the arrow held point first towards her, as her charge drove her straight into it shoulder-first, though the only thing that seemed to register of the injury was a grunt that could just as easily have come from the impact as she struck him an instant later. Monster girl and hunter vanished in an explosion of spray as they met and tumbled through the shallow pool until the Rathian's wings caught the air, landing her on top of Kaze as they finally rolled to a halt, her claws scything down on his armour, scoring deep marks in the hardened material.

In fact, as she drew back again, she didn't seem to be going for Kaze' face at all, and her frenzied assault seemed more focused on his armor than anything. There were stories of monster girls mating with humans or hunters having their way with monster girls they had captured or subdued but none of them sent like this, especially not the whole glowing red eyes or aura of purple light bit this Rathian had going. And while she was focused on his armor, she didn't seem to care if she nicked him here and there, and her claws were more than sharp enough to open little cuts...

He was still surprised based on how this Rathian was acting and fighting, something strange was going on, he was surprised when she just charged into the arrow, not even avoiding it. He felt the arrow snap into in his hand as he pressed it forward. He fell back, the elbow hitting him dead in the center of his chest, knocking him back into the water, as he was knocked back, the air was knocked out of him for a good moment, as he was almost out of it for a few moments as he felt her hand come down on his chest, and his armored piece that was on his chest. He was in serious trouble here and now and he knew it more then ever. This Rathian could kill him easily and he had better yet lost his bow on the ground when he was knocked into the water by the monster girl as well.

He looked up and saw the hand pulling back and pulled his hands to block his face knowing that it was over, but he felt her hand hit his chest piece and blinked as her claws hit it, what the heck was this female doing, he felt a second later as his rather cheap armor gave way, as he heard a popping sound the front of the armor popping off and flying off as she tossed it aside. Now if she same down again with her claw he knew that he was dead. Damn, this was not how he saw it end, but he knew the risk when he took the job, and he figured that this was a possible end. Death by a crazed monster girl that seemed as though it was the situation that he found himself in at the moment in time. He prepared himself mentally for that last strike that would finish him off.

Without a word he did than took a position beside her. Putting her between him and the cart, a protected position, and resting one hand on the pommel of his long sword and letting the other one hang. He examined the woman more closely. Admittedly he examined her bust more closely first but then her. He looked forward at the long stretching road ahead. "How far is it to the Everwood? if we have to top is their any place to secure this wagon that's safe and defensible? If we should encounter any complications how much force should I use against them, kill or disable?" Came the series of questions about their journey, which would undoubtedly generate more once answered.

Sonya lay there a while, recovering from the whole experiance. Physically, she recovered quick, but took her mind time to process everything. Slowly rolling over, she sat up, looking at the mess between her legs with a pained groan. The good news was most of her armour and clothes were fine, just the panties and bit of clothing between her thighs were ruined. She'd need to change and wash the moment she got back, that was for sure.

Eventually, still unmoving, her thoughts turned to the mission. While she really didn't want to come back empty handed, the thought of fighting that thing again right now was not appeasing. In the end, she elected to take the better part of valor and withdraw. She'd either go at another monster, or find a partner, or both. But here and now, she didn't feel up to fighting in her state.

So Sonya rose, sheathing her blade once more. With a sigh, she walked back to camp, defeated and humilated. To make it worse for the first few hundred feet her gait was off, thrown off by the mating she endured. Luckily for her, by the time she reached camp, she was back to a normal stride and had time to put her mind on other issues.

[Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

Vianna either did not notice or did not mind as Dust looked her over, but given she was poring over a series of papers it could be suspected at least that it was in truth the former rather than the latter. "The Everwood border is one bell from the city walls, the camp is a mere handful of minutes in from there." She replied absently. "We shouldn't have to stop, and if we are beset by a monster no amount of defensibility is likely to save us, you will likely wish to disembark to retain proper mobility and keep the monster from damaging the wagon itself too badly. If possible, you should drive the monster off rather than killing or disabling, though if you have traps then capturing the creature will suffice."

There were only a few hunters in the camp as Sonya returned, and those that were there were either nursing wounds or packing resources into a cart to make their way back to the city proper. None of them seemed to notice anything untoward of Sonya's appearance, though the more diminutive felynes gave her a couple of odd looks and -given the opportunity- one of them pulled her aside to offer her a spot downriver where she could bathe and wash away the smell the Seltas had left on her in privacy. "Humans can't tell nya, but we Felynes have sharper noses. I'm sorry your hunt went so poorly-Nya..."

That option aside, Sonya could wait for another hunter to make their way out and tag along, she could set out once more herself (perhaps after a little bit of rest if so desired) or she could make her way back to Val Habar and see if there were any other missions to investigate...

The air around the Rathian was tingling, and Kaze was dimly aware of that same flickering purple light tracing little trails over his skin out of nowhere. There was a faint scent to it, like cinnamon, but tinged rotten by something Kaze couldn't name, and the Rathian's claws rose and fell, rose and fell, but while they traced little lines of sensation like white fire over his skin he didn't feel like he was dying, if anything, she was moving down, splitting the leather of his belt to part his faulds and turning the padding and undergarments beneath those into so many scraps of cloth and hide...

Just how long was she planning to take before she killed him?

Then there was another thought, one that noticed that despite the Rathian's feral and frenzied behavior she seemed eager for something, grinning madly down at him... What had been seen as a flush of anger could easily be a flush of something else, and while her strikes seemed not to care whether she injured Kaze in little ways, she could easily have killed him by going for his exposed face or joints. A thought that noticed how the Rathian was rocking her hips back and forth as she tore at his armor, that noticed a gleam of wetness where she straddled him, and felt a teasing pressure as she ground her womanhood against his thigh. A thought that gained in strength as she halted, eyes widening and fixed upon Kaze' cock as it came into view.

What if she didn't want to kill him at all?

And through all that, he could feel -whether he wanted it or not- a heat rising inside him, crawling over his skin as he had been unable but to inhale the black dust swirling around the wyvern girl as well... Perhaps what was affecting her was beginning to affect him too?

Nearing the scene of battle, Alistair was presented with a truly interesting situation. Well, not so much interesting as merely chaotic, with the pack in a loose ring around the Kut-ku and the Gendromes engaged against it in a major two on one fight. For the moment it was holding out, but it seemed that being outnumbered was slowly wearing the thing down to an eventual defeat. Assuming that it couldn't come up with some way to run for it, of course.

That just left him with the question of what he was to do in this situation. He couldn't exactly take on this entire pack, and he has to figure out a way to get the Kut-ku without getting eaten or something like that himself. Not exactly the easiest situation, as one might expect. How was he going to do this?

At last, an idea occurred to him. Not the smartest idea, perhaps, but it was one that would work. He just had to give the Kut-ku an opening, then it could run. And once it was far enough away from the Genprey pack he could act to take it alive, like his mission said. There was the hard part of getting away himself, but the Kut-ku should serve as a useful distraction if they had any interest in it.

So he went for it, charging forward to hit the Genprey from behind, and to create an opening that the Kut-ku could take advantage of. He did his best to not get bogged down, relying on the surprise he had for the moment to do as much damage as possible before making a run for it. He just hoped that it worked.

Kaze blinked as he wasn't dead, he was alive, but he blinked as he looked up at the beautiful monster girl as she start to rub herself against his leg, he had not thought about this possibility for some reason. He had heard rumors of such things happen, but he thought they were that rumors, nothing more then that as well. He wasn't sure what was happening, but the black dust was having a impact on him too, not that it was the only thing, but as she had his member out of his shredded clothes, it was already standing erect before her. He looked up over the monster girl as he thought about what had happened, she had been covered with the dark dust, was this dust something that effected the need to make for the beautiful monster girl. He could feel it effecting his own desire and needs, so it would make sense that it was effecting her too.

Not that it would of been that different without the dust, the Rathian was so close to human that it would of make him hard just her rubbing against his leg as she had been, her body was something else, perhaps cause of her species but she stood out as a great beautiful in his own eyes. He reached down and used his right hand to grab as much of the dirt in his hand, and his left to put upon her leg. If he got out of here alive which seemed more likely than before, he would have to take this black dust in and have it looked at so he could figure out what it was and how it was effecting monster girls and if it was something common he didn't know about or something uncommon that had to be looked into by others.

Dust walked beside the cart and close to the lady Investant. He always kept his eyes on the road ahead or the country side around. He did not know what to expect, so he was prepared for anything. He had dealt with monsters and large, dangerous creatures before, though seldom. He did now that dealing with monsters was like dealing with humans, despite what every one seemed to think. you had to be alert and ready for anything, prepare to face a greater foe than you will, and you will always come out on top. As their small party slowly rolled on. He knew something was watching them, he could feel it in the hair standing up on the back of his new something would come at them. He wondered if it would be smart enough to wait until they got to camp. There any normal prey would relax and loosen it's guard. Of course, Dust was not normal opponent.l

Sonya blushed but nodded at the Felynes who took her to one side. "Thank you." She didn't say any more than that, not feeling up to it. Instead she headed off to wash, taking her time with it, trying to get her head together. Not that there were many good ways to take what happened, but she did her best.

For now Sonya would spend some time in camp, looking to see if any hunters she could tag along with. She figured her chances would be much better in a group rather than alone.

The dirt road from Val Habar's gates to Everwood's grounds was well trod, and the travelling pair passed a few other caravans on their way, though there was no sign of any monsters despite Dust's unease. The Hunter's camp on the other hand was surprisingly empty, or at least, Vianna seemed surprised at it. "Normally there should be some Felynes around... I guess they must be busy."

While they began to unpack the wagon however, the Investant seemed thoughtful, eyeing the sunlight through the trees. It was late afternoon now, and getting on into evening, but...

"We still have the light... Don't set up the tents, lets see if we can make our way east a little ways first. Without the Felynes here the campground won't provide any more protection any ways, and it will make it easier to get an early start tomorrow. Unless you'd prefer to stay the night somewhere more secure..." On one hand this was an established campground, and thus likely known to monsters, but if they knew the campground, they likely also knew to stay away from it, and there were other hunters around the area who could easily rush to the Camp's defense... On the other hand, the forest would be more stealthy, and there would be less risk of them being interrupted by human or Felyne visitors at least, though wandering monsters would be a greater risk...

[Everwood Hunting Ground - Alistair]

The Genprey pack seemed too surprised to react quickly to Alistair's charge, but the Kut-Ku must have caught sight of him from the corner of its eye as he made his move and it whirled, probably thinking of him as another one of the pack moving in to attack as it spat a gout of fire in his direction. It was easy enough to see coming and avoid, but it delayed Alistair, and in such a delicately balanced plan, a single piece out of place could cause the whole thing to begin tipping...

Forced to move laterally to avoid the fire, Alistair lost both momentum and his element of surprise, and while the Pack's initial response was to back away from him, expanding the circle, that left him in the centre of the 'arena' with a Kut-Ku and two Gendromes.

He had successfully freed the Kut-Ku from the female Drome's attention as she was now focused on him instead, but both of them were still surrounded, and now Alistair was having to contend with the Gendrome Girl and those members of the pack immediately around him as they ducked in to snap or claw at him while their queen demanded a share of his attention with her larger and more fearsome presence.

Seeing Kaze already hard and catching that same eagerness in him as the dust worked on them both the Rathian wasted little time in going to work. She crawled forwards, giving a kiss that was the strangest Kaze had ever experienced, feeling the contrasts between softer and more supple skin and armored scales around the edges of her face against him, though her lips were soft as any human woman's.

Lower he could feel heat against his cock, faint pinpricks as her fingers took his hardness and guided him back. She was incredibly wet, and he could feel her pussy already grasping at the tip of his length as she set herself to take him only for it to be snatched away as she rolled her hips in a different motion, grinding that slick heat against his shaft for a long minute, a sound that was eerily like a human giggle crossed with what was unmistakably a moan leaving her lips, muffled by their continued 'kiss'.

However, it seemed the Rathian couldn't stand to tease him for long, even if those long seconds of grinding seemed to last forever as they happened, it had only been a minute at most when the Rathian finally rocked back driving Kaze' cock in, taking him all in a single motion as her lips finally left his to give a low groan of desire. Pleasured and wanton as she slowly began to rock atop him, riding his manhood with a skill that spoke of having mated with humans in the past, or perhaps of genetic memory of her ancestors having done so...

Not that Kaze really cared about either of those things at that exact moment... Not with the Rathian's walls grasping at his length, sliding against his shaft... Not with the Rathian moaning and shivering as she rode him, even as her claws left symmetrical lines of scratches on his chest as her hands clenched. He'd seen hunters in Public Baths and swimming holes with very similar symmetrical injuries, and given his youth when he'd asked, the chuckling as they'd told Kaze a Monster Girl had been responsible for those scars made a lot more sense now...

While most of the hunters moving in and out of the camp seemed either too busy or skilled beyond helping her with a Seltas -given that they had whole suits of armor made from monster materials- but eventually Sonya did spot one likely target, another girl with light pink hair and a a boxy weapon that Sonya would recognize as a bowgun strapped across her back.

She was looking around the campground, and her armour was different, but didn't seem much better than Sonya's own. Perhaps she was a new huntress too?

It couldn't hurt to ask... In fact...

"Hey!" The Huntress called out, and Sonya realized that she was looking at her. "You're new too right?"

Jackpot!

Yes, the kiss had been something that he had not thought would happen, and caught him so completely off guard, as he felt it, it was so different. He had kissed many a woman before, it wasn't his first radio as it were. He looked at her as he could feel the kiss was different, but similar, her body while different and their being slight differences between her and a human woman, there were so many similarities as well. He could feel his lips been pressed against as he blinked and then felt something new.

He could feel her body, her warm and wet womanhood rubbing over his long hard member pressing it down against his body, he could feel the pleasure from the friction that the rubbing of it was causing, the warmth as well, amplified by the black dust, he really had no clue what it was, but his mind was growing less focused on the moment on that, as he had something far more important then that on his mind.

He felt her take him so easily, when she so choose, her body felt like in this moment it was made for sex, her body so welcomed it, one wouldn't think that it was meant for anything other then sex, and his body fit her so very well. His hands rested upon her waist as he felt his whole member within her. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before. Kaze felt moans escape from his own lips as she rode him, her body was so alien, but so human in some ways, and exotic in every possible fashion.

He could feel her claws pressing against him and he could feel a very slight pain in his chest from the scratches, he thought back on seeing them on men and he truely knew why they had them. The pain mixing with the passion, she was in a odd way marking him as having been with her, he figured that was their calling card when they mated with a hunter. The pleasure from it was nearly overwhelming though, as he had make out with many a woman before and reached second and third base as well, but never had Kaze gone all the way with a woman before. This was something he would remember for a very long time, as his member started to twitch inside of her, his mind slowly overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Dust was in the middle of unpacking when he was told to stop. Her reasoning didn't make sense to him. It was better to set up while their was light and they could see. he looked around the grounds. He would want to build a big fire and keep it burning if thy camped here. "You hired me, your the boss, I would recommend we camp here and build a big fire to scare anything off, if you want to spend the night in the woods I'll keep you safe." He looked back into the forest, he still and the feeling that something was watching them. It didn't fee hostile, but it didn't feel completely friendly either.

Sonya sat watching the hunters come and go, waiting for one who might well be around her experiance level. She'd almost given up on this and was soon going to head back to town when the new girl arrived. The armour seemed about her level, nothing she'd seen before now but different? Her suspicions on her being as new as her soon came when the new girl approached. "Yeah I'm new, was looking to partner up to fight some Setlas. The names Sonya, by the way." The swords woman held out her hand to the girl, giving a hopeful smile.

The Rathian didn't seem to want to wait at all at least, as even while Kaze was still recovering she was starting to ride his cock in earnest, bouncing up and down with ease to rival the most experienced of whores and eagerness that would put to shame even the most wanton of sluts. She threw her head back, moans echoing in the Canyon's confines over the wet sounds of thick cock sliding in and out of her and the wet slap of her skin meeting his over and over. Her arms were back too now, and Kaze could feel her claw-tipped fingers digging into his thighs even as he was given a pure and unobstructed view of the monster girl's body, her tits bouncing in time with her movements, the dark nipples capping them visibly hard even from Kaze' position beneath her, her taught stomach flexing and rippling as she shivered and occasionally spasmed mid-bounce, (not that those shocks of pleasure seemed to be throwing off her rhythm any...)

Vianna gave Dust a look at that suggestion. "And you wonder why I have no faith in your abilities..." She lamented with a roll of her eyes. "No truly dangerous monster will be frightened by a mere fire, if anything it will attract them as they'll know there is prey to be found here, and while a canny Hunter might use that spot set a trap for them, they would not do such a thing otherwise."

She looked up at the sun, then back to Dust again. "I know a hollow that should be pretty safe, but we'd need to hurry, it might be safest to sleep the night here instead. And don't stay up guarding. Monsters aren't stupid enough to attack a hunter base camp and the Felynes will be on guard, they'll wake us if they see anything." She looked around, then began to examine the tents already erected in the camp. "Taken, taken, one left." She straightened up and looked over at Dust again. "We'll have to double up, but there's a free tent over here. Interested?"

"Seltas? I thought those things were a bit too dangerous to fight alone... You know... With all the rumours... About... What they do..." The pink-haired huntress flushed. "I guess we could handle one of them together though, I was planning to go help with Jaggi cleanup..." She shrugged, then smiled. "I'm Natalie, Nat. And if we team up I don't mind hunting a Seltas with a little help..."

"Really? I wouldn't know..." It was a lie, but Sonya didn't want to admit to anyone what happened out there. Returning the smile, Sonya rose to her feet from where she sat. "Well Nat, let's get this Setlas then I can go help you with the Jaggi when we're done?" The Swordswoman suggested, slowly moving out with her.

"I never said I would use the fire to scare them." Said Dust. He followed her when they went to looked for tents. When he saw their was only one he was surprised she would offer to shear. "If you are comfortable with that then I don't mind He crawled in. Balled his cloak up under his head as a pillow, he set his swords to the side of him and removed his shoes and socks. Then he waited for her to come in. He wasn't staring on purpose but he got a very good view down her shirt when she did come in, he wondered why so many women dressed such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom