Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pimp Of The School ~[Me & Kolath]~

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
My post

thighhighs31.jpg

Maria was new to school and she didn't want to get mixed in the wrong crowd then it backfire on her. She saw a few guys walking around with a group of what looked like four to five girls and they dressed all slutty like. Looking at them closer she saw the tattoos that she had seen in other towns of high school girls going into prostitution and she was not going to get involved. No she didn't want it and she wasn't even going to even try to get that crap. She knew what they got into and it was fucked up. Besides the risk for diseases there were drugs and parties and anything else that a girl could get herself in trouble at. She didn't want to get involved but she also knew that sooner or later someone or some guy was going to convince her to go to a party and she would be caught in the party goers.

She looked around then looked back at her paper to find her locker which she did about ten minutes after that and great it was where most of all the girls hung out. Not just any girls the ones that dressed like sluts. Extra short skirts, short and tight tops and anything else they could do to make guys go after them. She felt a breeze go by her and she looked over but nothing was there and she looked back towards the girls seeing a guy that was telling them to start working. Whimpering lowly hoping he didn't hear her she quickly looked at her locker and found the combination. The locker door open but made a lot of noise which she knew the guy would have his eyes on her in no time. Getting the books she needed she slammed the locker door shut then started quickly for her first class. Thing was she felt an arm on her shoulder and then the next moment she was slammed against the locker with the guy in front of her and looking her straight in the eyes. She knew what it was he was trying to show dominance over her and if she looked away she knew he would know that she was a submissive and she had that submissive nature in her.

She didn't look away but them staring at each other and hearing other students talking and knowing they where there freaked her out. She could hear the girls saying 'Do you think he will get her' 'Do you think she will look away or will she be strong enough and fight him'. She could also hear the guys saying 'Here goes another one..she will be broken in no time' 'Heh he knows just the right ones to pick as well as just what kind of situations to put them in'. Her tail was between her legs and her ears were flat on her head but her fangs from being half cat showed as she hissed some "Get away from me". She pushed him to the side and then when she started to walk away her tail purposely smacked him in the face. She growled a little and pushed past the girls that were in shock of how she didn't submit and even had the guts to smack him.

Kolath's Post

purplevamp.jpg

Ralph stood there watching the neko walking away from him after slapping him hard. Smirking he shook his head as one of his girls came over to him trying to check if he was okay. He growled grabbing her hair pulling her into the boys restroom pinning her against the wall and sinking his fangs into her neck. She whimpered arching her neck exposing more of it to him willingly submitting to him. He was tempted to just finish her right there since she had been trying for so long to become his alpha girl, but he just took enough to quench the fire that was burning in him for that neko that wouldn’t submit.

Pushing her away he growled tossing her a towel that was treated to stop the bleeding and heal the wounds on her neck. “Get back to work!” he leaned over the sink as she tried to say something but saw that there was no point and left. he groaned panting lightly before wiping his face clean forcing his fangs to retract. In moments he looked like a normal human. Stepping back out into the hall he looked around taking on long breath in through his nose picking up her scent. Something about it made him want her even more. He had sensed her submission from the moment he saw her and was going to be sure that she would be his newest little whore no matter what. He followed her to her class sitting in the back his eyes watching her every move.

My post

Maria saw the one girl try and go see if he was okay and she whispered under her breathe "Pathetic". He would be able to hear her since he was a vampire but she didn't yet know he was one. She shook her head as she made her way to the class and she saw the same guy walk in a few minutes after her. She looked at him and hissed some but when she did she saw that blank look in his eyes. Yet another reason to not get involved with him he was a guy that showed no emotion and she wasn't wanting that. She felt his eyes on her the whole time she was in the class and it was making her not be able to concentrate much less even know what the teacher said. Whimpering a little she looked at the clock wanting out of there but it was another hour to go. She was a straight A student and she didn't want anyone to mess that up for her but it seemed someone was.

Hearing the bell for lunch she got her books quickly then got out of the class before the other students. She started towards her locker not wanting to get involved with anyone or anything but it seemed it was a bad day for her. The girl that had tried to see if the guy was okay walked in front of her and she looked at her hissing a little "Just cause your little boy got hurt doesn't need you need to hurt me..get the fuck out of my way whore". When the girl didn't she glared and dropped her books grabbing the girls shirt and basically throwing her against the lockers. The students around them where is total and utter shock but Maria just picked her books back up and glared at them then went on her way. She didn't want to show that side of her but it had come out. Something had brought her bad girl side out and she wasn't happy about it. She had hid it for so long and she knew if her reputation as a straight A student would come crashing down. She got to her locker and she opened it putting her books in then wondering why she felt so scared and why she was letting everyone get to her. She whimpered a little her breathing getting faster as she got more scared at whatever was bringing this side of her out "Fuck I need to do something to distract me". She couldn't think straight and she was also having a hard time trying to find anything to get her distracted.

Kolath's Post

Ralph smirked as she rushed out of class knowing that he was having a affect on her. he followed pushing through the rest of the students since they were trying to get out of his way anyway. He saw the small confrontation between his one girl and the Neko shaking his head he moved closer about ready to throw his girl against the wall when the neko did it herself. He chuckled reaching down slapping his girl once as Maria walked away. “You should know better last warning I won’t hold back next time.” She whimpered curling up in a ball as he walked away knowing that he was this close to killing her.

As for a distraction he was quickly there to provide that for her. his hand suddenly grabbed the back of her neck and pressed her face hard up against the lockers. He growled as he pressed his body hard against her back forcing her to feel every defined muscle of his chest and the evidence of what he planned to do to her pressing against her back. “You rejected me earlier you will come to understand just how big of a mistake that was.” His hand grabbed her hair pulling her head back as his teeth brushed against her neck making shallow marks along the path they touched.

My post

She heard the girl get smacked after she just threw her against the wall and also heard the words 'last warning'. She felt bad for the girl probably knowing that she was going to get killed if she messed up again. Just when she thought the guy left her she felt his hand on her neck which made her yelp out and she whimpered lowly not wanting to show how scared she was right now "What do you want??". She heard what he said and whimpered some her body trembling hard "Damn it leave me alone..it's no use I'm not going to give in". She felt his chest go against her back and how muscular he was and she jerked some trying to get away but it was no use. He had her pinned and pinned well where she wouldn't get away until he was ready for her to get away.

Feeling his hand in her hair and then her head go back she closed her eyes yelping as she felt his teeth go onto her neck. She knew how serious he was and she was going to try and not let him know her bad side that no one knew about. She had been a party girl and was addicted to drugs before but she was new here so no one knew. One thing about vampires though is they can go back into your history to the first day you were born and see all that you did. That's what was starting to happen..the memories were starting to come back of her partying and of how she used to dance on poles where she went. Leaning her head forward she whimpered hard tears rolling down her cheeks "Leave me alone damn it..that wasn't fair". She knew how he would react and now he was making her cry in front of everyone which was making her feel humiliated.

Kolath's Post

His breathing was getting rougher as her memories flooded back over him. he licked a the blood that was pooling in the wounds on her neck, they weren’t deep but enough to bring blood to the surface and allow him to get at more of her memories. Feelings she had while she was dancing on the pole. He growled nipping her ear letting one of his fangs pierce her lobe. “You loved being up there didn’t you? You loved your body on display for those boys. You want to be again don’t you?” his hands brushed up her sides and stomach growling as he pulled her shirt out of her skirt and started her shit button by button his fingers brushing over the exposed flesh each new button that was opened. “Let me help you release this part of you that you want to let out so bad.” He purred but there was a threat in it making it clear she had no choice.

My post

She whimpered hard as he had found what her feelings where when she danced on the floor and how she loved being on show for the guys. She liked it but she didn't want that part of her to come again she didn't want anyone to know that part of her "Please don't..please I'm begging you don't do this I don't want it please". She rolled down her cheeks faster as her body trembled from the fear of what he was going to make her do and what he was going to do. Feeling his fang pierce her lobe she yelped and then she felt his hands go up her sides and stomach. The next thing she didn't want to happen and that she feared happened. He started to undo the buttons on her shirt and she brought her hands to his smacking them away and kicking him in the shin as she started to button her top back up. She knew if he got her back to her old ways she would be a failure again and she didn't want it. Turning around with the little room she had she looked at him and glared some her back now against the lockers "Get the fuck away from me..the other girls might submit to you but I'm not going to..I'm not afraid of threats or anything just leave me the fuck alone". She had forgotten though that he could read her thoughts and any she had that she was hiding he would find. One being that she was afraid of the people she loved and cared about dieing. She looked at him and growled some but didn't move away from the lockers.

Kolath's Post

Ralph growled not really being hurt when she kicked him. He let her turn around before his hand closed around her throat pushing her hard back against the lockers. He wasn’t choking her hard just making her have to focus on breathing more then normal. Growling his other hand slapped her hard across the face as one of his knees pressed close between her thighs rubbing up against her panties. “I will make you submit you will be my girl.” He bit her lip hard gaining a little more blood finding her fear, “Or I will pay a visit to your mother in the middle of the day…” he smiled a evil grin showing his elongated fangs, “And teach you a lesson you will never forget.” He grabbed her shirt and this time didn’t bother with unbuttoning it he just ripped it right down the front exposing her bra clad breasts to everyone in the hall.

My post

She looked at him and knew something was about to happen that she didn't want to. She felt his hand go against her neck and she gasped some closing her eyes and her hands instantly went up to his hand scratching at it as well as trying to get it off her neck. She yelped as he slapped her then she then gasped again as his knee went up to her cunt and started to rub against her panties "Please stop you can't do this damn it". She closed her eyes and screamed kicking at him again as he bit into her bottom lip then her fear became not a secret anymore. She looked at him as he pulled back and she got a scared look in her eyes. The scary day just turned into her worst nightmare as he threatened to kill her mother. Tears rolled down her cheeks faster and she instantly stopped fighting and just looked away as he ripped her shirt open. She heard the buttons popping and falling to the floor. Her bra was black with hot pink Japanese words saying pole slut. She stayed looking away and closed her eyes not caring about her anymore but caring that he didn't kill her mother "I will do what you want..just don't touch her..please".

Kolath's Post

Ralph shook his head growling. “I except your obedience but you have not submitted…yet.” He pulled her away from the lockers leaving her tattered shirt there on the floor of the hall his hand around her neck. He pulled out his phone sending a text to all his whores to be in the gym after school. He had checked her schedule before she had even come on this the first day, seeing as the office worker was also one of his whores, he knew where he next class was and led her there.

When they reached her class room he sat down in one of the back seats and nodded to the desk part of his chair. “Sit!” he commanded as he reached into his pocket pulling out a green bandanna waiting for her to obey.

My post

She whimpered hard not believe how he knew she wasn't submitting to his will yet "I..I..I". She knew he wasn't going to be fooled easily at all and she growled and looked at him "I was submitting to your will you just didn't know it". Feeling him pull her away from the locker she got a scared look in her eyes as she saw that she wasn't going to be having her shirt. Getting to the door of her next class she looked at him then away whimpering some as he pulled her to the back. She sat down as he said sit and when she saw him take out a green bandanna she got a scared look in her eyes trembling. He was in a gang...out of all the guys that had to pick her he was in a gang and a vampire she was doomed to ever get away from him. Her ears went flat on her head as her tail moved slowly from side to side "Please don't make me wear that..I..I..I can't". She closed her eyes knowing that if her parents saw her wearing that and the marks on her neck and lip and the bruise that was on her face. They would know she had gotten back into her old ways and became a slut again and she didn't want that.

Kolath's post

He growled wrapping the bandana around her neck pulling it tight and tying it on her forcefully marking her as his. He smirked as the teacher started into the lesson. His hands came around her waist and forced her legs to spread, his hands rolled her skirt up her legs exposing her panties to the entire class. He reached down between her legs and started to rub her through her panties working her clit roughly as he nipped at her back his other hand pushing under her bra and starting to rub at one of her breasts.

My post

She whimpered hard as the bandanna went around her neck and she closed her eyes knowing she was his now. She could feel the glares from the other girls as it seemed she was only his bitch and she didn't want it. Feeling him force her legs open she opened her eyes and got a scared look in her eyes "Please don't do this..I..I..I don't want that side of me to come out in public" she whispered it lowly so only he could hear it. When her skirt went up she whimpered some and she laid her head down on the desk gripping onto it as he started to rub her clit roughly. She hadn't felt that pleasure for a while and her hips jerked some but then he nipped her back which made her yelp and she whimpered hard. She knew that something was going to happen that day and she wasn't going to like it. Feeling him start to rub her breast she got a terrified look in her eyes and her breathing got rougher and heavier. Not wanting this in public she smacked his hands away and got out of the chair running out of the classroom and to the gym which also had a pool in the next room. She leaned against the gym wall and slide down bringing her knees to her chest and also starting to cry some. He knew he had brought that side of her out that she didn't want to come out and she was scared.

Kolath's post

He growled and was up after her in a moment coming right behind her. he grabbed her arm as she was trying to curl up and stay hidden. He pulled her roughly to her feet growling and dragging her along the floor if she didn’t walk. He pushed to door to the pool open and with his extra strength from being a vampire tossed her roughly into the water. He followed right behind her grabbing her hair as she surfaced slapping her hard twice before grabbing her chin, “You never walk away from me ever.” His hand pushed her back under the water holding her there for a moment.

My post

She knew he was right behind her and she knew that she wasn't going to get away with what she just did. Yelping as he grabbed her arms she walked with him but when she noticed they where heading to the pool she got a scared look in her eyes and tried to grab the door to fight some. She forgot about his vampire strength and she flew into the pool and it was in the deep end. Coming up she coughed some and yelped as he grabbed her hair and slapped her twice. Whimpering hard as he grabbed her chin and talked to her the way she did she looked at him then away struggling as he had her under the water. She was afraid he was going to kill her kill her by drowning her and she wished she never came back to school. Whimpering she scratched at his hand and kicked at him but it wasn't helping her at all.

Kolath's Post

He kept her under there just long enough to make her truly think he was going to kill her before he yanked her above the water slapping her hard again. “You will come to understand what true submission is. You are mine now and there is nothing that you can do about it.” he leaned in kissing her lips roughly bruising them before he pushed her back under the water not as long this time since he had made sure she had a hard time catching her breath.

My post

When he pulled her up she coughed some more then yelped weakly as he slapped her. The sign that she was going to submit to him soon but she didn't know if he was going to with her body or with words. Closing her eyes as he kissed her she whimpered some and looked at him then away as he talked "I know just please don't kill me or put me under the water again". Right after she said that she was right back under and she kicked some really wanting to get up. She grabbed onto his hand and her nails dug into the skin wanting him to get the hint that she was clinging to him. Before she would try to get herself out of the situation but now she was going to have him get her out of it.

Kolath's post

He forced her back up to the surface slapping her again he had felt the evidence that she was clinging to him rather then fighting to get away. It was a good sign as to her submission. “Do you submit to me in everything?” he pulled her over to the side of the pool slamming her hard against it pressing against her body so she could feel him again. “No matter what I decide to have you do you will do so willingly and without hesitation you will become my whore and enjoy being so won’t you?”

My post

She coughed once again and this time the slap he gave her just made her yelp pathetically. Whimpering some she decided just to give in and not fight. Her body wanted it anyway she wanted it and it was no use fighting since if he kept up like this that side would eventually come out. Screaming as he slammed her against the pool wall she closed her eyes and whimpered a little. Feeling his body press against her she trembled some and her body went against his her arms wrapping around his waist like she was clinging onto him for life "I..I..I do I submit to you for you to do anything to me and my body..to use and abuse me when you want or see fit". She leaned her forehead against his chest her body trembling from being cold but from also being so turned on at how far he went to make her submit. Her fingers gripped onto the back of his shirt and she closed her eyes her breathing getting better but still had that sense of fear in it.

Kolath's post

He smiled moving back grabbing her chin roughly forcing her to look into his eyes nodding. “Good come.” He pushed up out of the pool and started for the door standing there waiting for her to join him. the plans he had for her shone in his eyes. He growled, “Hurry up or it will be worse for you.” He just stood there tapping his fingers against his opposite arm . he had felt her fear and submission and knew that she would lose the last bit of rebellion after he finished what he was planning for her. but for now he hoped she had been broken enough to at least obey his words.

My post

She looked at him whimpering some as he gripped her chin and made her look him in the eyes. When he let go she let go of him and got out of the pool also. She didn't like that look in his eyes and she hoped that soon it would go away but she also knew that something was up. Going over to him she opened the door of the gym and started to walk out holding it open for him "By the look in your eyes it seems you are going to make me submit with my body next...I doubt you can". She trembled some from being cold and she looked at the ground as she waited for him to come through the door and take her where he was going to. She didn't know where he was going to make her submit but she was afraid now since if it was in public or somewhere...she knew he had claimed her as his bitch his personal whore and slut. For only him to use and abuse and only him be the one she could fuck. That also meant though that she would be around him all the time and she probably wouldn't be let out of his sight for a little bit or at all.

Kolath's post

He smiled and slipped a arm around her waist leaning down to run his fangs against her neck right over her pulse being able to almost taste her blood through her skin. “You are right my bitch you will learn to submit to me totally.” His hand guided her down the hall way her white blouse all wet and see through attracting much attention from the few students out of their class rooms. He pushed open a door that led into the principal’s office the lady in her mid to late thirties that was the principal jumped seeing him and her soaked. With a quick look outside to be sure no one else was there she came around front of the desk kneeling in front of him, “She pleases you master?” he nodded grabbing the woman’s hair. “yes now get out.” He roughly tossed her outside the door slamming and locking it shut. “Get on the desk.”

She didn't fight when he put his arm around her waist or when his fangs drug across her neck. Whimpering a little she looked at him then around as the students looked out the doors to see them "Well I have no choice anyways so it doesn't make any difference if I fight I just get hurt if I don't fight at least I get to enjoy anything we do". Seeing them head towards the principal's office she got a somewhat scared in her eyes but she didn't fight. She wanted him to go rough on her but that would be when it was necessary and when they both wanted it. Leaning her head on his shoulder as they went into the principal's office she looked as she jumped and she saw as she got on her knee's and asked. Hearing his words she was happy but also scared since she knew she wouldn't be able to get away. Staying where she was as he pushed the principal out of the office also slamming and locking the door she looked at him "Your going to do something to show I'm yours I know it already". Going over to the desk she moved everything off then climbed on leaning back on her hands as she looked at him "I'm never going to be able to get away from you am I??". She smirked slightly letting him know she was happy about it "No guy has been as persistent as you to make sure you got me".

He looked her over leaning back like that smirking. â??No you wonâ??t ever get away from me and you are never going to try are you?â? he came over grabbing her chin roughly forcing her to look up at him. he could see that she was all but submitted to him something in her was still holding on but he knew what to do to push her past the point of total submission. Stepping back from her he walked over to the camera and flicked it on the screen near the ceiling in one of the corners of the office coming on showing her on the desk. He came over slipping up onto the desk behind her biting her neck but not enough to break the skin as he started to rub her breasts through her wet shirt and bra being a bit rough with them. He made sure that she could see herself in the TV set letting her see how submissive she already was. â??You are my new slut do you understand?â?

Maria saw him smirk and she whimpered at the comment he made "I..I..I..I don't know yet..time will tell I guess". She saw him turn on the camera and she got a scared look in her eyes looking at herself on the TV. Biting her lip she yelped lowly as he roughly made her look at him "I..I..I.I..". She knew she was going to submit since her weakness was being a slut and whore in front of a camera and where everyone was watching. Feeling him behind her there was a light tint of pink on her cheeks and she moaned some as he bit at her neck. She tilt her head to the side and gripped onto the sides of the desk. Feeling his hands go to her breasts she bit her lip some more and she leaned her head back on his shoulder. Her body tensed and she whimpered lightly "Okay okay okay I'm your new slut but please just don't do this..I.I can't be my old self again..". She remembered of how guys also made videos of her and them and sent it out to their friends. She moved to try and get away from that but her past was coming back to her. Her breathing started to get a little faster and her face started to get a darker tint of pink and would soon be going a bright red.

His hand closed over her throat again pulling her back against his chest as he growled pulling her shirt off and then her bra followed as he growled more seeing her breasts exposed to his hungry hands and to the camera. â??I donâ??t care what you were in the past as of now you are my slut and will do what ever I say.â? He bit her neck against pushing her skirt up with his hips so she could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass and panty clad pussy as he leaned close whispering in her ear, â??The whole school can see you and will know you are my total bitch and slut.â?

She yelped lowly as she felt his hand go around her throat again. Feeling her shirt and bra come off her breathing got harsher and her face went a deeper tint of red. "I..I..I..I..I can't...I mean I understand". She gasped and tilted her head as he bit into her neck and she gripped onto his pants as he brought her skirt up. Feeling his hard on she whimpered and looked to the side. She didn't want to look into the camera and she already knew who's bitch and slut she was. It was getting confirmed right now right then with her on camera and everyone in school seeing her get put in her place.She felt him lean in close and she gripped harder her nails digging into his skin as he whispered into her ear "Damn it stop it..please don't do this". He could feel how turned on she was. His cock would be feeling the heat and a little spot of wetness and if he did what she thought he would do that would be another sign. Her clit was swollen and it as throbbing it wanted her to get pleasure and it wanted to have her cum but it looked like. This guy was different he didn't want to get just straight to sex he wanted to place and make her turned on bad. She looked down at the desk and closed her eyes "I am your total bitch and slut..I already showed it why do you have to go this far??".

He smirked pulling his cock out of his pants and letting it rub along her panties pressing the tip against her throbbing clit. â??Why do I go this far?â? he leaned down tightening his hand in her hair making sure that she was looking right into the camera as he pulled her shirt down her back exposing her neck and shoulders to his mouth. Leaning in he bit the back of her neck hard. â??Because you are still resisting me and I will make you submit to me you will be totally broken when I am done with you. You will only ever want me ever again and I will be your life in everyway. â?? he pulled her panties ot one side letting his head rub against her slit before he pushed two fingers deep into her pussy thrusting them hard in and out of her.

She felt him pull out his cock and she got a scared look in her eyes as he would feel her clit throbbing against it. Yelping as he forced her to look at the camera then she growled lowly. Feeling her shirt go down her back she got a scared look in her eyes knowing he was going to bite her again "Don't please..I already know how to please you I will do it just don't please". He hadn't sucked blood yet and if he did it would truly bind her to him for life. Feeling him bite her back arched a little and she winced but moaned lowly "You already have me..if you are a real vampire like you try to be you know the rules and how to bind me to you forever". Her thighs tensed as his two fingers invaded her cunt and she looked to the side not wanting anyone to see her getting more turned on by the second "Please stop..I won't leave you and I won't disobey you again".

He smirked and pulled her back so she was leaning back against his chest her breasts hanging out of her shirt and bra her skirt still pushed up and her panties to one side as he fingered her letting the camera see her getting even more wet for him. His teeth brushed over her neck nearly breaking the skin but not yet. His free hand rubbed at her breast as the other worked her pussy and clit roughly thrusting a third finger into her thigh juicy cunt. â??Mmm you are mine now.â? His teeth suddenly sunk into her neck roughly as he slowly almost sensually started to suck her blood his fingers still working on her pussy.

She whimpered as she was pulled back against his chest and she didn't know what he was going to do next. He wanted to humiliate her to show everyone that she was his to control her every action and move. Biting her lip as his teeth brushed over her neck she looked to the side moaning lowly as he thrusted a third finger into her "Damn you". Her breathing started to slowly become panting and she gripped onto his pants moaning loudly. His teeth sunk into her neck and that's all that she needed to confirm that he was serious about wanting her. He would hear her saying in her mind to fuck her like an animal. On the desk doggy style and take her hard and fast. She wondered though she thought if they would ever become lovers after this. Act like she didn't want it in public but behind closed doors she was more willing then she looked it "Fucking hell". She gripped onto his pants harder as the thoughts went through her mind and her nails dug into his legs.

He growled softly feeling her thoughts and knowing she truly wanted what he was doing to her. this is what she wanted any of her boys to do to her and more. She thrived on being someoneâ??s personal bitch and even though she would deny it with her mouth she knew it in her heart. He pushed her back down onto the desk pulling his fingers out of her pussy pressing hard on their way out against her g-spot. He didnâ??t even wait and just pushed his long thick cock deep into her tight wet pussy starting to fuck her hard and deep doggy style on the desk with all the school watching some of the class rooms cheering so loud that they could hear them yell â??YEAH FUCK HER!!!â? in the office.

She hated the growl that he gave off and she whimpered a little really not wanting to hear her thoughts bit it was no use. Whimpering hard she yelped as he pushed her over onto the desk with her on her hands and knees "Ralph please do this somewhere else..Please". She screamed as he pressed against her g-spot and then thrusted into her. Gripping onto the desk she leaned her head down moaning as he started to fuck her. Hearing everyone from the other classes cheering him on she knew it was time to stop playing around and just let everyone know she wanted this. She saw the looks on the other girls faces and it made her feel good that they were so jealous but then again she didn't know if he would do anything to her anywhere they went. Arching her back some her back rubbed up against his chest and she leaned her head back nipping lightly at his chin but also nuzzling under it. Her tail wrapped around his leg and she whimpered in want and need.

There was that submission that he was looking for in her. it was a shame that he had to go to this point to get it but she had to learn who was in charge. â??Mmmm no Maria I will show the whole school that you are mine.â? He thrust hard and deep in and out of her pussy pounding her roughly kissing her back and biting at it lightly making small marks that would say to any other vampire that she was taken. â??You are mine totally in every way.â?

Back
Top Bottom