Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I shouldn't procrastinate... (Comments welcome)

Caitrionna

Planetoid
.... but hey! It's so much fun to do that. So why not? Hey Cait, look, there's a section for journals on Bluemoon!

Wait a moment Cait! You don't even like journals. And you -should- be writing those texts for the homepage.

Yes, I know! But my "write for work" skills are so much better, when I had a little rp here on BMR. If I write without rping in between it takes 2 hours to finish. If I write WITH rping in between it takes 2 and a half hours, and my work texts are better, because I am relaxed and my creative juices are already flowing.

Ok, ok, point taken! This is true. But... nobody responded to your rps during the night. So why don't you go and write those texts?

I know I don't have replies yet, thanks for frustrating me! Ok, I'll just browse the Games!

Erm... you did! All the games you are interested in are asleep. The last person who answered there is you!

Shut up! I'll browse the request threads!

Ok, browse the threads! But then don't you come back complaining that you have too many bad rps and only receive like 2 lines. Just don't Cait, ok?

I said SHUT UP! Ok, ok, I'm NOT browsing the request threads. Hey... LOOK! They have a JOURNAL SECTION on Bluemoon!

;) And as soon as I finished my work... I bet there'll be "Cait's moments of "doh" - Chapter 2" waiting to be written already. Is it just me, or IS BMR a little addictive?

Whoa. Welcome to Moments of "doh" - Chapter 2

So I'm visiting my Mom at the moment. We have a weird relationship, the two of us. Weird. We didn't talk with each other for quite some time, we hated each other for some time, and now our relationship suddenly is super cool and chilled, and we really get along great.
Now yesterday I wanted to write posts for 2 rps I have been LONGING to post, and planned them the entire day, what I wanted to transport with these posts, the info i wanted to give, and so on. But I didn't want to be an ass and type roleplaying posts while visiting my Mom, and so I decided to wait until she'd go to bed.
But my Mom didn't GO to bed. Because she just started a polyamorous lifestyle and since I am openly poly and she needed to talk to somebody and so we talked. And talked. And talked. And talked. Until waaaaaaaay past midnight.
So I went to bed, and couldn't sleep because the roleplay posts were still stuck in my head, and I kept waking every 2 minutes with what felt like a BRILLIANT idea. So I headed out of bed, cross eyed, half asleep, and got all those brilliant ideas out into rp posts.
:O dear rp partners... if you received ultra complicated, long sentences, containing one and the same word like 6 times making absolutely NO sense.... :( then i profoundly apologize.
I learned my lesson... do not try to rp while sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom