Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's have some fun, ladies! [M x F, M x Futa, M x ?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonTralion

Super-Earth
Hey all, thanks for stopping by.

Here's a bit about me, if you want it!
I'm a male from the south in my mid twenties, I love writing. It's my dream to become an author, but for now I work as a designer. I want to write horror, sci-fi, and comic books! I guess more specifically, I want to write manga. Sometimes.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I like a good plot, snuggling, and foreplay even more than sex. My biggest fetishes center around anything different. I like the strange stuff, but like with ice cream, the crazy flavors are fun now and again, but vanilla never gets old.

So you could be my android futa, fucking my ass with a pistoning tentacle dick, or the sweet girl next door who can't say no to my bad boy. Just keep the plot moving and the drama levels high!

Shoot me a pm! I'm a friendly guy and I'd love to chat with you if nothing else! <3

Writing Requirements:

Make your post interesting! As long as it tantalizes my
brain and advances the story somehow, we're good!
Try and give me a couple paragraphs, I usually write
3-12 per post, depending on how much I'm given to
work with. Long or short, just entertain me! :D

Yes Yes Yes!

A good story, plot twists, and working with my partner
OOC to ensure we're both getting what we want out of
this experience. Contact is key to co-creation!

Male x Futa (With you being my Futa girlfriend)
Cum: I love cum and cumming. The more I cum, the happier I am.
Blowjobs and threesomes: Who doesn't?
Satisfying my partner's crazy kinks

Incest: Bro/Sis, Cousin/Cousin

Monsters (Me and/or you)
Tentacles (Me or you)
Androids (Me or you)
Jellies/Slimes (You)
Ghosts (You)

No No No!

God-modding, skipping ahead weeks/months without
asking, using my character for non-minor actions
(I mean, sure, kiss him or pull him along to a place,
but don't say I killed someone or anything weird)

Boring partners
People who don't help advance the story
People who don't contribute / "whatever you want"
Single liners

Incest: Parent/Child, Aunt or Uncle / Niece or Nephew

Pregnancy
Toilet Play
Vore

Simple Plot Starters (just add water):

Steven Universe: We could each be OC's in Beach City or elsewhere on Earth, even in different time periods. I also have a thing for Lapis or Peridot. As a male, I would play a scientist who studies gem beasts and looks for allies, sentient gems to gain knowledge and resources. But what happens when there's more to it than that?

Phantasy Star Online: The setting is perfect for RP, I guess most people just haven't played it. Starships that house massive cyberpunk cities, orbiting a fantasy planet of dragons and cute yellow birds, teleportation to any environment for action and/or dates, and hell, a free character builder if you want to make your character REAL! There's even an anime for PSO2, it'll explain most everything... TT n TT (Craving like FUCK)

Zombie Apocalypse: Expect lots of conflict and action storytelling here. In my experience, when characters stop moving in these games, it's over after the next orgasm. We can even double up on characters and have orgies if you want. It's the end of the world, after all.

The AI: One of our characters finds or buys an advanced android with all the right features. They use them as a toy and enjoy life to the fullest, but what happens when the "fake" emotions prove too real? And what about the society that can't accept their love?

Monster School: Be my slime girl, I'll be your cat boy or minotaur. Let's deal with the drama of that vampire that likes you a little too much, or my bitchy ghost sister who's always so damn close. (switch those races around like crazy, I won't get tired of that)

Inside Out (yeah, the pixar film): Riley grows up, and with teenage hormones comes a new emotion: Lust. So when college starts and Riley gets involved with a guy who wants her to do all kinds of gross things (and she begins to get addicted to the pleasure) Lust is in the control room showing Disgust how fun being naughty can be. (Trial, just a random idea)

Poke'mon: I can be a fellow trainer (oc x oc) or you can feel free to be Misty or May. You could be my Lopunny or a Gijinka, I could play a humanoid Gastly line that evolves as far as you'd like.

Animal Crossing: Two options. Cyrus sleeps for way too long, but Reese has needs, too. When a villager offers to help her through heat, she has no idea how much fun it will be. Even after Cyrus wakes up, she starts sneaking out. At first, once every few months. Then weeks. Then, it's every single day. OR the mayor finds a jar of peanut butter and decides to assign Isabelle a few new tasks in keeping the mayor satisfied. This leads to new outfits, secret toys, maybe even to her being sold to pay for public works projects.

Bare Bones (Let's flesh it out together!):

Steampunk Pirates: Sky Pirate x (Intrigue me!)
An Unusual Pet: College male x (cat girl? dog girl? something more exotic?)

I'll add to this as I come up with more stuff.
Shoot me a message, my F list is in the signature!
Oh, and I usually do PM's, but I might do threads!
No email or IM, sorry girls :(
Last Update: 2/26/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom