Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Romance (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Super-Earth
So I've basically been craving a roleplay that plays off of the idea of a forbidden love. Our two characters shouldn't be together, and depending on the pairing/scenario, they could either have to hide their relationship, and/or have to deal with people trying to tear them apart. I have a few pairings in mind that could work for this, but I'm also open to any ideas that you may have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

-I am open to roleplay through PM, thread, and sometimes email.
-I generally play submissive characters, and prefer YC have more dominant qualities.
-Here's a link to my main request thread, which is more in depth as far as what I look for in a roleplay, and includes many more ideas.
-Kinks.
-Note: I DON'T enjoy playing slutty, experienced characters that can seduce anyone and everyone. I like playing more innocent, naive characters with less experience.
-That being said, I generally prefer that YC is older than MC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Pairings:
--I have plots in mind for most of these, but am also willing to take suggestions.--

Medieval:
Wanted commoner (criminal)/Noblewoman
Nobleman/Commoner

Modern:

All Part of the Job:
An undercover agent has made his way onto the security team of a drug/crime lord in order to try and gain information needed to take the man down. Though he was hoping to get closer to the man himself, his primary task is to look over the man’s girlfriend/wife (or daughter). He still uses this to his advantage, getting close to the girl to try and learn any useful information. Whether his romantic advances meant something from the start or he was simply using her to get to her boyfriend/husband (or father), he falls for her in the midst of it. Now, he must battle between getting the information he was sent out to get and helping his young lover escape a life that he fears could lead to her end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom