Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transferred | Unchained & Aeonic |

Archangel didn't answer.
Crowds of students rushing to class parted before her, like there was some field keeping people away from her. Eventually, after a few twists and turns you end up in an abandoned hallway. Dust gathers on the windowsills and lockers, the windows are boarded up and dirty to the point of uselessness. This part of school hasn't seen use for a long time.

The hallway ended in a dead end, a worn and battered wall against which Heaven herself was leaning. She was nonchalantly sucking on the crucifix hanging around her neck and nodded as you approached. Unlike her helper, she was actually smiling.

"Hey there Daisuke-kun. I hear you've been making the rounds with the cheerleaders."

She spat out the cross and placed her hands palm to palm under her chin.

"I'm going to be honest with you and tell you some things I shouldn't probably tell you. You see, this place has rules; an order to things. I help maintain that order. Usually, it's like Archangel-kun here," she walked up to Hana and traced a finger down her arm, "solid, strong, beautiful ... " She placed a kiss on her cheek, causing the stone-faced girl to blush noticeably. "And you are very good at breaking that order down."

Heaven's hand, which had been slowly snaking it's way up Archangle's tbe top suddenly thrust outwards, tering the clothing with it and revealing a lacy, tiny bra wrapped snugly arounf a nice pair of tits. A sweep of the legs later and Archangel was on the ground, trying her best not to groan.

"That ruins things." Heaven stated. "And you have to help fix it. I'll even throw in a few bonuses for a job well done, quid pro quo and all that."

Wait a second, was she... offering you a job?

When Daisuke came in to the room, he frowned, glancing left and right and then straight ahead where Heaven stood. Wow, this was all kind of over-the-top, wasn't it? He couldn't help from feeling like the girl's display was nothing but an extreme exaggeration, but there was something eerie about her that she couldn't quite place. How could someone so obviously full of sin claim to be so deeply religious? He rubbed the back of his head as she addressed him, tring to piece her offer together as Archangel was suddenly forced on her knees.

"Whoa," he said suddenly, reaching out. "Hey, wh -- what's going on? Alright, what do you want, huh? I'm not really sure what you're asking..." Daisuke looked at the busty, pink-haired student then back up at the petite blonde again. "You want me to stop fucking everything that walks, is that it? Look -- I can try, but I can't go five seconds without having my pants ripped off and mu cock sucked. Maybe YOU can get them to stop."

Heaven smiles creepily and caresses Archangel's cheek.

"Oh no, I don't want you to stop. In fact it's been made very clear that you can't stop. I want you to do it when I say so. Starting now."

She reached forward, bending over Archangel's shoulder and unbuttoned her pants, pulling them down roughly. Archangel made a move to protest, but was silenced with a kiss. Stepping away, Heaven crossed her arms over her chest and pursed her lips expectantly.

Daisuke swallowed hard, looking between both girls. He grumbled to himself, shaking his head. "Baka," he murmured to the both of them, throwing a look at the blonde. Still... he couldn't deny how tempting this was, and with the busty, pink-haired student on her knees before him, his thick rod was already hardening beneath the material of his pants.

The young man stepped forwards, already undoing his belt and reaching down to open his trousers for her. His cock sprang forwards, bouncing off of Archangel's cheek with a soft smack. He looked down and pushed the dyed strands from her face and rested his hand on the back of her head, giving the girl an encouraging little push to the fat crown at the end of his shaft. He smeared his tip against her lips, pre-cum oozing out and on to the pillowy mounds already.

"Girls here are crazy..."

Archangel glared daggers at you, clearly not at all a fan of this little "test", but still parted her lips slightly. SHe made no moves to start sucking though, and her body language made it perfectloy clear she would be an active participant in this.

"Go on Daisuke, show me those moves that left Ayuka panting for more even after she denied you," Heaven said, egging you on, an observant look on her face. She was watching you closely. For some reason, a shiver runs through you, but it might just have been Archangel's hot breath on your tip.

Daisuke bit his tongue as Heaven egged him on, goading him in to acting further. He had to admit, he liked the way Archangel looked on her knees -- it was all good and fun, having a school full of girls throw themselves at him... but something about the pink-haired beauty's stubborn attitude made him smirk slightly.

"If you say so," he muttered, fingers tightening their grip on the back of Archangel's head. They grasped her dyed tresses, and he suddenly thrust his hips forwards, ramming his length down her throat and hilting himself, not stopping until his balls had smacked off of her chin. He held that position, and would until he saw those glaring eyes of hers start to water. "I guess you -- agh -- like watching, huh?"

As your cock slammed into her mouth, filling even her throat, Archangel's eyes shot open, her face changing from one of defiance to one of shock and discomfort. Her throat pulsed nicely against your cock, increasing in frequency quickly as she tried to gasp for air around your fat prick. She held on for a full two minutes before her eyes began to water, and something told you she could hold out another minute or two before she began to choke.

"I must admit, it's been a while since I've seen my Hana choke on a cock like that," Heaven said, a faint smile on her lips. "Usually it's just toys she gets choked with. Do keep going, she isn't going to break. They make them tough in Heaven, you know." She followed the statement with a motion with her hand over her crotch as if she had an invisible head being violently rammed down onto an invisible cock over and over again. Clearly this wasn't Archangel's first skullfuck.

So that was a challenge, then? Daisuke raised a brow at the petite blonde, wondering how someone as small, cute, and innocent looking as Heaven found herself in a situation like this. Archangel could overpower her, easy, and yet...

"Yeah, we'll see," he grunted, and Daisuke accepted the invite, lowering both hands to hold either side of his busty fuck-toy's face. He thrust his hips in to her again, reclaiming his favorite little orifice before pulling back out far enough to where her lips were only suckling on his tip. Archangel would have half a second to breathe again before another footlong was stuffed down her throat, cutting off her supply of oxygen. In, out, in, out, just like Heaven had shown him, though the blonde was ignored in favor of Archangel, for the time being...

He pressed so hard against her that he could feel her ample tits pressed against his thighs, though it was a shame that they were still hidden away behind that bra of hers. Daisuke groaned loudly, slobber and semen coating his shaft. He watched with satisfaction as loose strands of saliva dribbled down the pink-haired girl's chin, spilling on to the valley of her breasts below.

Obscene gulps and squelches emanated from Archangel with every forceful thrust, her chin dripping and her large tits shiny with spit and precum. Her cheeks puff out as you thrust inside her wet mouth, her eyes bulging at the sensation. Her hands push against your legs, but it is a testament to her devotion to Heaven that she doesn't push you away, instead gripping onto you for support, squeezing your thighs as she endures the torment.

Heaven herself coos at the sight, one hand moving to almost lazily grope her own breast, clearly enjoying the show.

"I wonder what you'll do next, Dai. Is this just foreplay, or are you going to empty your sack down her tight little throat? I bet if you do she'd taste cum for days afterwards..."

Daisuke answered Heaven's question with a loud groan and a heavy load, his cock swelling up nicely before a thick, sticky load was shot down the angel's throat. He filled her so much that his cock was forced from her mouth, still shooting semen -- though, with nowhere else to go, it landed on her face, painting the pale girl an even paler shade of white. With a few pants, Daisuke sank down low on to his knees and pressed a hand against the girl's shoulder so that she was on her back.

Still hard, his thick dick leaking cream like a fountain, Daisuke gripped Archangel's broad hips and pulled her closer to him so that his cock was pushed against the damp fabric of her panties. He didn't bother taking them off. Daisuke simply pushed them to the side, wasting no time in claiming the woman for Heaven to see. He teased her for a moment, his leaking head pushed hotly against her folds, and then Daisuke eased inside with a low groan of pleasure, pulling her hips closer so that he could press himself further in to her.

He was doing this for himself, now. Not for Heaven. Daisuke grit his teeth and started fucking the girl, rolling his hips against hers. He watched her breasts, frustrated by the fact that they were still hidden from him -- though he was determined to fuck her so hard that they'd jump right out of that bra.

Archangel tried to scream as your bulging cock felt like it was tearing her open, only for that same cock to muffle her. She fought desperately to get away from you as you dumped your load right down her esophagus, the impressive length of your dick saving her from getting cum in her lungs. Her struggles were pointless though, as you held her head in a steel grip, her head nothing more than a sex toy, a tight hole for your cock. As you sprung loose, painting her face white she keeled over, coughing up cum that fell from her mouth in waves, covering her already soaked tits and now thoroughly ruined belly shirt.

She barely even registered you tipping her over, gasping for breath and waiting for her heart to stop pounding like your cock had just done. Then you entered her again, and she let out an exhausted moan, passively accepting your renewed fucking. Over you, Heaven grinned like a true pervert, seemingly proud of Heaven's endurance or your potency.

"Good," she chuckled, "now stop."

The word rang in your ears even through the din and focus of sex, standing out like a stoic at an orgy. Looking up, you see Heaven staring at you expectantly, arms crossed under her massive chest.

It took Daisuke a moment to register the words, but as soon as they connected, he blinked dumbly, reluctantly tearing his eyes away from the pink-haired girl that lay beneath him.

"Huh?" he asked, glancing up at Heaven's chest -- then at Heaven herself. He was hovering over her favorite pet, hands resting on the ground near either side of Archangel's face. His cock was halfway inside of the girl, though he'd stopped thrusting in and out of her entirely. Daisuke's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean 'stop'? Isn't this what you wanted?"

Heaven smiled innocently -a sign that she was up to something, as she was far from innocent- and let out a sigh that rested on the dge between dreamy and exasperated. "Wanted", she repeated, stressing the last syllable. "Past tense." Now I want you to stop assaulting my pet and put your pants back on."

Daisuke sighed -- not out of frustration, but out of exasperation. He looked down at Angel and pulled his cock free from her tight cunt, leaving it coated in cum, spit, and her own vaginal juices. The young man stood and pulled his pants back up and around his hips again, fastening them once more. "Sorry," he said, clearing his throat sheepishly. "For, uh, cumming all over your face. Can I go back to class, now?"

"Well done Dai", Heaven chuckled, helping Archangel to her feet, "You passed the test. Now that I know what you're made of, here's your first assignment: Ichiha Oshi. The little bitch hasn't stayed in her place, so I need you to fuck her brains out to remind her of it. I'll leave the methods up to you, girls do have a tendency to flock to your penis after all. Dismissed." She waved you off with a half-hearted shooing motion as she began to lick the cum from Archangel's face. Confused and unsatisfied, you wander off back to class.

((I'll put the timeskip in it's own post after this one.))

Your first task doesn't take long as you find Ichiha condescendingly lecturing some other girls about some religion stuff. Within the hour you have her alone in a closet, pressed up against the wall and moaning as you pound her tight, possibly virgin asshole. You cum twice, dumping one load up her rear and the other over her round asscheeks after hot-dogging her.

The days become a blur as you alternate between following Heaven's orders -meeting and fucking a wide variety of girls all over the schools- and building your relationship with Mayako, Mi Suk and the Cheerleaders. You discover that Mayako has a bit of a fetish for casually discussing your "conquests" of the other girls, and that the cheerleaders have a serious thing for creampies, to the point of complaining when you take to long to cum inside them. You also meet a few more friends (and lovers), such as Natsumi, a caring mom friend to Mayako with an ass that won't quit and who loves having you fuck her while she works; and Wakumi, a bratty rich size queen who keeps belittling and teasing you even as you're three orgasms into wrecking her pussy.

They even bring you along to a get-together with their rival school in Rusthill, Heaven using the opportunity to wield you like a weapon against the vaunted school nemeses. If you though Storm Coast girls were eager for your cock, the Rusthill girls are downright fanatically submissive, and it's obvious that your reputation precedes you. It was so worth the three hour ride in a bus with no AC to get to fuck three girls at once (Who Heaven tells you later are named Misoka, Yuriko and Kata) in the middle of a corridor, the girls staring in awe at you vigorously taking the girls time and time again. You do think it's odd however that Heaven harshly tells you not to engage the Rusthill mascot, even though the impossibly busty bunnygirl is clearly the hottest of the lot.

You quickly gain a reputation around school, with many crowding you with clumsy come-ons and pathetically obvious innuendos. You even catch some of your regulars straight up bragging about how much cock they're getting.

One morning some two months later, you stir awake in your bed, the familiar sensation of a wet spot beneath you and a farm body pressed against your side. This time it's Natsumi, who smiles at you tenderly as you open your eyes.
"Good morning babe," she coos, wriggling her hips against you, rubbing her crotch playfully along your morning wood. Before you can accept her invitation however, Mayako bursts into the room, slamming the door open and startling Natsumi.

"Daisuke, why are you still in bed? Don't you know what day it is?" She asks. You don't have a clue. For you it's just another Friday, which usually means a late morning and early finish. Also you have Fukami Ito in chemistry, and she's pretty cool (and hot). Is that what she means?

The months seemed to pass on like years. It's true what they say about time flying by when you're having fun, but -- believe it or not -- a life of non-stop fucking was busy work, and Daisuke often found himself tired by the end of the day. Not that he ever had the chance to sleep much. Before he could close his eyes for too long, one of the girls in his bed would sometimes roll over and stuff his cock down their throats, or in to their cunts, or between their tits, or anywhere else they were clever enough to think of. Not that he was complaining, but sex seemed more like a job at this point than it did anything else...

"Mm?" he mumbled, lifting the pillow from his face as the older woman turned to coo at him. Daisuke had grown more handsome, somehow. Maybe being a professional girl-fucker had done that to him, but he carried himself with an air of confidence and comfort that hadn't been there before. He didn't even have to try to impress the girls anymore, and so he didn't. Looking down at his cock (which seemed to constantly be hard these days), Daisuke sighed through his nose and prepared himself for some morning action, hand sneaking around Natsumi's waist to grip at her ass and pull her closer, until his door was suddenly thrown open.

"Wha--?" he asked, yawning widely as she burst inside. Daisuke didn't try hiding the monolith between his legs. "Maya, what the hell are you talking about? It's just Friday, right?" He raised a brow, looking somewhere between tired and bored. Or just lazy.

Mayako gasps in shock.
"What do you mean you don't know what day it is! It's the start of the Umibozu festival!"
"Mayako, he's not from around here, remeber?" Natsumi reaches for her glasses, putting them on and giving Mayako a look of "get out of here". Mayako doesn't seem to get the hint however, and keeps talking about the festival.
"Basically it's a weeks-long festival dedicated to the gods people used to worship around here. The festival goes on for at least two weeks, with one day dedicated to one god, then they-"
Mayako is cut off by Natsumi throwing a pillow at her.
"Mayako, please, do this later." You get the feeling that Natsumi wants you to herself a moment... Mayako sighs and walks out, mumbling something about prudes as she goes. "Finally. Now..." Natsumi wriggles closer to you, her ample breasts against you chest.

"Oh," Daisuke said, and that's all he could really say. "Festivals are fun, I guess?" Though he got the feeling that Mayako had more to say about it than Natsumi would allow, at the moment. He blinked when the pillow was thrown, and watched the younger girl stalk off before turning his attention to the older woman. An arm instinctively moved to wrap itself around her waist as she molded against him, keeping their bodies close. "What was that all about?" he asked, raising a brow. "Is there something special about the festival, or something?"

Natsumi sighs -this clearly wasn't the outcome she wanted.
"Nothing too special really, she's just excited because the festival means no classes for weeks and we get to go into town, which doesn't happen often." She shifts about a little, reaching a hand around her back to guide your half-erect cock in between her asscheeks. "Now can we please get back to what we were going to do before she burst in?"

When Natsumi insisted they continue with what they were doing before Mayako busted in to his room, Daisuke only smirked at her and nodded. He was used to being constantly nagged for sex by now, and it wasn't like he could tell the older woman no. As she slid his halfway-hard cock between her round asscheeks, Daisuke gripped her ass with both hands and thrust his hips forwards, hot dogging Natsumi with a small groan, pre-cum already leaking from his tip and spilling on to her warm flesh.

"We can't take too long," he panted, giving her rear a nice little squeeze. "Got to get to class soon. I think the teacher's waiting for me..."

Natsumi sighed happily as you began thrusting against her, relieved to finally get somewhere.
"I know Mayako can be a bit much, but didn't you at all hear her about the festival? No classes. After lunch we'll be going into town for the festivities though." She groaned and twisted her hips slightly, getting bored with the half-assed foreplay. "Go on, put it in already..."

"Ah... yeah," Daisuke answered, sounding awkward for a second. "Guess I wasn't really paying attention, huh?" Well, who could blame him, really, with a naked, older woman snuggling up beside him in bed, eager to have his cock sheathed inside of her? The young man's hands went to fondle her ass, and Daisuke smirked at what she said. "I guess we'll go and see what kind of fun there is at the festival, huh?" As he finished his sentence, Daisuke lined himself up with the older woman and sheathed himself inside of her. He sucked in a breath as his cock pushed past her familiar walls, finding a home for itself inside of her. "Nnng... never gets old..." he breathed, moving his hands to her hips now. "How you wanna do this?"

Back
Top Bottom