Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The dying (Strawberry_kiss & fogu_s_tofu)

He kept up the vigorous pace watching her body rock. when he heard her announcement that she was going to cum, he let her know he was on the verge as well. "Me too." He groaned out. He didn't count how many more thrusts he'd made before he was asking her what she wanted him to do, if she wanted him to fill her or not take the risk. He kissed her ear as he asked and was fighting to hold on, to keep back the flow untill he recieved her command.

She gasped sharply as she clutched at the sheets beneath her tightly. She groaned as he asked her on what to do while he kissed her ear. She bit her lower lip, arching her back and groaning, "Aah...No no not inside me...." She groaned, afraid of getting pregnant after this night of passion. She looked up into his eyes as she groaned louder, her toes curling up a bit

With her answer he managed a few more thrusts before he pulled out and released his seed all over her stomach and chest. Still hovering over her and panting hard he looked her over. "Sorry." He leaned in and kissed her soft lips, he let his own linger a moment on her's before giving her the room to get up if she wished, though he did take her hand lightly. A small gesture that he wasn't just going to abandon her after what they had just done.

She arched her back and cried out as she reached her climax just as he pulled out of her and released his load all over her stomach and chest. "I-It's ok..." She panted heavily, looking up at him with a grin as she kissed him back softly. As he held her hand, she gave it a gentle squeeze, before pulling away from the kiss to grin back at him, "That was wonderful...." She purred softly, looking into his eyes.

"You were wonderful my dear." He splashed a little flattery on the moment and sweetened it with another kiss to her cheek. He lay back then, with a happy sigh. Muscles burning from the exertion and giddy with the after effects of their splended activities. He reached beside the bed and found a cloth, not bothering to look he began to clean her. The soft cloth and the weight of his hand resting lightly on her as he wiped away the mess he'd made. "I think we shall both sleep well tonight." He commented as he folded, what he now saw to be his shirt, over so he could finnish with his small task.

She grinned up at him, purring as he kissed her cheek like that, panting softly. She smiled as he cleaned her up, sighing softly and brushed her hair back. She nodded softly back to him, leaning up to press her lips against his in another soft kiss.

He hissed back tenderly, letting his tongue tease her bottom lip once or twice. As he pulled back to smile at her he asked softly. "Should I run you a bath my dear?" His tipsyness had worn off to a happy buzz as they enjoyed themselves, now feeling just a bit tired he thought that a bath before bed would be a nice way to clean up. Business, after all, could wait untill morning.

She smiled up at him, purring softly as she stretched her arms over her head, "That sounds great...." She purred, lightly cupping his cheek and stroking it before lightly kissing his cheek

After returning the kiss he gives her a pat on her belly. He reluctantly removed himself from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. Inside he gathered everything heeded and started the water. He checked the temperature often untill he felt it was right and stopped the flow. Stepping into the doorway he gives ger a grin. "I hope it is to your liking."

She sighed, sitting up on the bed, running her fingers through her hair as she check her reflection in the mirror, giggling at how flushed her cheeks were, what a mess her hair was in, and what a great glow her skin was omitting. Smiling, she stood up, not caring that she was naked as grinned at her from the doorway, smiling at him before getting on her tiptoes to kiss the tip of his nose lightly before heading to the bathtub, "You are joining me, aren't you?"

He admired the sight before him with a great interest. As she walked closer the subtle flexing and bounce of her body and the flush of pink hue that had blossomed on her cheeks.

She stopped to kiss him before passing him by, asking if he were going to join her. He admired her as she passed, noticing a small cut on her cute rear. "I do believe you can read my mind, as I do like to think that I'm not that transparent." He said as he moved in behind her, closing the door for privacy even though the main room was locked.

She smiled back at him, swaying her hips in a playful, seductive way as she walked, knowing that he was watching her. She tied her hair up into a messy bun, before slipping into the hot tub. She let out a deep sigh as the warm water wrapped up her body, before she glanced back at him, waiting for him to join her

Z smiled the whole time. He waited untill she was in the water before he himself walked over. He gave her a moment to move foreward a bit, before he slid in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her. "I'm rather surprised with the size of the tub. I think this might have been an addition." He made idle small talk, by nowm one would have noticed the lavender scent wafting up from the warm water, he'd used a few bath beads to bring about the pleasant scent. "I'm happy."

She chuckled softly, sliding forward a bit to allow him to slip in behind her, before she slid back to rest her back against his chest, nuzzling his neck while her hands rested on top of his, "well....I guess we're just lucky" she purred softly, taking in the intoxicating scent of the lavender. She closed her eyes, nodding "I'm happy too..." She whispered

He rubbed the flat of her stomache, giving a happy sigh. "You want to know a secret?" He asked, before she could answer he started up again. "I've got an entire shelf back home full of bath beads, oils, salts, and soaps." Hr felt comfortable with her, why not let her know something only a few people knew. "Do you think that's odd?" He asked, this time awaiting her answer as he enjoyed their time together.

She smiled, shaking her head as she let out a deep sigh, "Not at all...You seem to really like baths though..." She smiled, nuzzling his neck and sighing softly, "I have a lot of bathbeads and oils as well...I love a good bubble bath after a long day..." She whispered softly

"Aye, I do. Especially with good company, though, I'd have to say you're the first, but it's better that soaking alone." He tilted his chin down and breathed in, smelling her hair and nuzzling back. "A shower after a long day just doesn't do well with tired legs and sore muscles. The beads and stuff, they started off a curiosity, Demin and Custer left them at my place. Kind of took a liking to them." He spoke softly though he wanted to know more about her, so he moved the conversation her way. "What is your favourite bath scent? I'm partial to the cucumber."

"Actually... Lavender is my favorite.." She whispered softly, opening her eyes to look back at him, leaning in to plant a kiss upon his chin. She smiled warmly at him, curling up a bit back in his arms, "Its amazing how different you are tonight than you were just yesterday.." She chuckled softly, giving his hand a soft squeeze.

"everyone needs to let their guard down now and again. I can't push everyone away." He said happily as he leaned down to capture her lips a moment. "Otherwise, i would have missed you." He reached up for the washcloth and soap. "Here, let me get your back."

She blushed a soft shade of red, kissing him back gently. She smiled as she nodded, leaning forward a bit to let him wash her back, turning her head to the side to smile back at him.

He made sure the cloth was good and soapy, then after setting the bar aside he began to wash her, putting just enough pressure to make it feel as if she were recieving a massage. "Is that too hard?" He asked.

She let out a soft groan, shaking her head as she closed her eyes, hugging her knees to her chest, " no its perfect.." She replied in a soft whisper, letting out another deep sigh

He relaxed, knowing he wasn't hurting her and took delight in the task. Now and again his fingertips would trail along her soft skin, either on purpose, or because the rag had slipped. He felt little jolts come though them and only wondered what she felt.

It was nice to try and save the world, but little moments like these, they'd be the ones he would remember, and the woman here with him now, only confirmed what he was fighting for. The brief thought out of the way he noticed he was now hitting the bottom of the tub. He'd made it down already without even noticing. "I guess that it is true, how time flies by." He set the rag aside and leaned foreward, giving her a hug.

She closed her eyes, relaxing as he washed her back for her. Whenever his fingertip would brush against her skin it would send a shiver down her spine, causing her to let out a soft sigh and a small groan of satisfaction.

Once he was done, she opened her eyes and looked back at him with a smiled as he hugged her from behind. She held his hands to her, before turning around to face him, just to lean in and press her lips against his, "Let me return the favor.." She purred softly with a warm smile

He smiled and turned away from her after the kiss. His back to her he leaned foreward. A scar ran from left shoulder to right hip and was obviously once a deep wound. various small scars could be seen surrounding it. "Quite gruesome wouldn't you say." His voice was jovial and he didn't make it out to be anything, just a simple remark at something few people saw and what she was seeing clearly now. He rubbed her thigh and smiled back at her.

Back
Top Bottom