Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The dying (Strawberry_kiss & fogu_s_tofu)

Well, we went that way the other day. nothing but a bar and burger joint." He pointed the direction out as he thought. "That way?" He shifted the car into gear and pulled out before long they were cruising the town. "I'm rather surprised with how quaint this place is. Nice yards, houses. I really expected more trailers." He pointed to a sign as they reurned to a main road. "Carrol's?" He questioned.

He pulled into the parking lot and found a place, but he didn't turn off the car yet. He looked to Amelia. "Something on your mind, love?"

"Just this case..There's something missing.." She replied softly, glancing back at him, as if searching for answers, "I just...Don't know what it is.."

"I know the feeling." Some of these books my father went through. Pages got moved to updated information, i havent found the new one yet, but i do know that this one is complete." Honestly, Z didn't know a page was missing. His matter of fact attitude and careful nature with the book had kept him from opening it far enough to see the missing page. "My old boss, he took up some of my father's notes. they're mixed with his, it could be in those, but i'll have to have Demin or custer ship them out." He turned off the engine. "There is alot of paper work with demon hunting. old cases can help solve the new. just like real polie work." he hopped out and moed swiftly to open her door. Holding out a hand he gave a bow and offered to help her leave the car. "May I lend some assistance maddam?"

"I don't think it is...I think there's a missing page" She replied softly, before looking back at him and nodding about the other notes. She can't forget why she's here in the first place. When he came to open her door, she grinned brightly at him before stepping out of the car, taking his held out hand, "Why, Thank you!" She chuckled softly, giving his hand a soft squeeze.

He smiled warmly closing the door behind her. "There is a missing page?" He asked as they walked into the tidy little diner. "It's was true I liked to think my father kept it intact, with the importance it held. For now, shall we forget about work and enjoy this lull in the storm?"

She smiles back at him as they walked into the diner, nodding, "You're right..I'm sorry" She grinned at him, her hand reaching down to take hold of his, giving it a soft squeeze while they walked into the diner, taking a seat on a small table for two by the window.

Z smiled at the contact, he didn't say a word as they made their way to the table. He smiled across the expanse of wood. "Order whatever you wish to my dear." He took the menue from behind the napkins and handed it to her. He smelled what he wanted, a plate of crispy bacon with some pancakes and eggs, hash browns. The aromas from the kitchen wafted in and he sniffed the air. "Smells good in here."

"It does..." She replied with a smile, looking over the menu before shrugging her shoulders, "I'll just have some pancakes" She shrugged lightly, before setting the menu aside.

Back
Top Bottom