Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's play in the dark. Plot twists, action and adventure, kinks galore. FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarEclipse

Planetoid
I am an experienced rper with 10 years under my belt. I love detail. If you can give me descriptive scenes, and throw some twists into the mix then I'll be putty in your hands. I write anywhere from 2 - 10 paragraphs, depending on my partner. If you write more, I'll write more.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM with your ideas! Pick one of my plots or suggest some of your own. I will roleplay through threads, PMS, or email.

**I'm not interested in a smut based story. Now wait, before you hit the back button, let me explain! I believe sex should be an added benefit to a story, not the soul purpose. Let it add spice to the world we are creating! Too much spice will change the flavor, and our tastebuds will grow tired of it. So, if you come at me with a plot that seems sex centered, I will likely decline. Sex is obviously going to be in there somewhere anyways! Talk to me about the rest of the story, and not just one scene.**

**My characters are straight. Sorry!**

F-list

What I like:
  • Dark twists
  • Plots
  • Action
  • Adventure
  • Mystery
  • Suspense
  • Supernatural
  • Kinky
  • Vanilla
  • Modern
  • Fantasy
  • Romance

What I don't like:
  • Sappy love stories
  • Sci-Fi
  • Furries

Genres I'm interested in:
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Urban
  • Grunge
  • Medieval
  • Modern
  • Realistic

Characters I'll Play:
  • Slave/Pet
  • Victim
  • Witch
  • Sorceress
  • Fae
  • Human
  • Vampire
  • Werewolf
  • Queen/Princess
  • Viking
  • Mermaid
  • Siren
  • Hostage
  • Angel

Characters I'd like to Play With:
  • Dominant Male/Master
  • Criminal
  • Demon
  • Sorcerer
  • Orc
  • Human
  • Vampire
  • Werewolf
  • King
  • Viking
  • Warrior

Television Shows/Movies/Books:
  • Game of Thrones
  • Underworld
  • Percy Jackson
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Harry Potter
  • Van Helsing
  • Morganville Vampires
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood
  • Shade of Vampire
  • Beauty and the Beast
**Please note, I don't usually do canon characters**

Inspirational Pictures:

[img=600x400]http://img02.deviantart.net/8ddc/i/2010/019/3/8/pirate_attack_by_raven1303.jpg[/img][img=600x400]http://cdn.paper4pc.com/images/girl-pirates-art-hat-pirate-sexy-babe-monster-dragon-wallpaper-1.jpg[/img]
143177029-sexy-vampire-biting-victim-gettyimages.jpg
[img=600x400]http://cdn.paper4pc.com/images/women-men-fantasy-art-artwork-wallpaper-1.jpg[/img]
r169_457x256_6597_Spiral_Direct_Crucified_vampire_2d_fantasy_witch_girl_woman_vampire_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
fantasy_and_werewolf_by_wawachi-d46lzih.jpg
9de07465a65192cfcdfe1ac5b51a1499.jpg
r169_457x257_20722_Little_mermaid_2d_fantasy_mermaid_siren_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
fantasy-mermaid-siren-wom-JnDg-500x338-MM-90.jpg

My Characters:

These are just pictures. Personalities and attire can change depending on the plot, the setting, etc etc. Names can also be changed or switched to a different appearance.

[img=300x400]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/d0/3a/3bd03adb95a0699b2041c96aab26cc51.jpg[/img]
[img=400x400]https://images2.alphacoders.com/955/95542.jpg[/img]
1256270-bigthumbnail.jpg

Plot Ideas:

Be patient! More ideas are coming!

Vikings and barbarians weren't at all the way we think of them. Long ago, they were slaves. They lived in colonies heavily guarded to prevent an uprising. It was the Elven that ruled the world, using their magical abilities to manipulate those around them to gain power. Enslaving the vikings, they were forced to produce food, weapons (Though they were rarely needed), clothing. Our characters are apart of the colony. One day, the ruling court comes to call upon a shipment that had been placed from our colony. Of course, they enjoy their time humiliating those in the village. An uprising occurs, members of the court are slaughtered, and there's a bounty out for those with blood upon their hands.
Every werewolf goes through their turning at different times. Often, it happens when their birthday falls upon a full moon, or their 21st birthday. No one quite knows why. It's no different for this new wolf, who is about to turn 21. Her 21st birthday happens to fall upon the full moon, which is a big deal to the local pack. It was said that the Alpha's mate would be turned upon her 21st birthday when it fell upon a full moon. However, there's only one problem. This girl doesn't know she's a wolf, has no idea what was about to happen. The alpha sets off in search of his future mate, and when he finds her, has a short amount of time to convince her to go away with him. On top of it all, he has to convince her that werewolves are real, and she was about to face the worst night of her life.
The Gods have always been experimenting with humanity and other creatures far longer the records may show. Often, they enjoy playing little games, making bets, holding contests to see who can influence a certain race the most, or do the most destruction. We are nothing more than a very elaborate board game, with our fates resting in their hands. What happens when the gods decide to try a new venture, pinning the forces of good and evil together in a union that cannot be broken? One Angel, One Demon, bound together for 1 years time.
The king was dying, his daughter was left to take over the kingdom. However, she wasn't set to be wed. This posed a problem as every Queen must have a King. To find a man worthy of her hand, a tournament was set. Men from far and wide were to battle and show off their skills through a series of events. The winner would earn the crown and the hand of the Princess. The kings enemy got wind of the happenings, and chooses to disguise himself and enter the tournament. Expecting to win and kill the Queen, he had no idea there would be obstacles in his way. For one, the Princess wasn't at all the way he thought she'd be. For two, she had her own dark secret. Will he succeed in his murderous plot? Will he discover her secret and shun her from the kingdom? Or perhaps he falls for her, developing a deep respect and trust. The fate of the kingdom can go many ways. It's up to us how it ends!
Mind control is not at all a new concept to those with abilities to use them. They are often corrupt beings that dabble in the art of taking over another persons mind, tweaking the way they are wired so they complete the darkest tasks. One day, a girl traveling is discovered by a lone male, who immediately finds her the perfect specimen for his latest needs. Haunting her mind, he slowly makes himself known to her, manipulating her thoughts and actions until he's molded her into the perfect "pet" to carry out his dark deeds.(Can be done with any supernatural character)
I have recently started watching Game of Thrones, and I am in love with Drogo and Daenerys. While I don't play canon characters, I'd love to do a story in this setting with similar characters.

More coming soon!

RE: Seeking M characters for action, adventure, dark-themes, kinky things

Another bump

RE: Lf M characters for adventure, dark themes, kinky things, Game of Thrones, romance!

Looking for some more stories

RE: Lf M characters for adventure, dark themes, kinky things, Game of Thrones, romance!

Another bump

bump again

Craving Game of Thrones!

bumping

bumping again!

Just a friendly little bump

RE: Seeking M characters for Action, Romance, Plot driven stories and some kinky things!

In the mood for another bumpity bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom