Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exploring every possible world(Craving of the day : Father/daughter !)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ! Welcome to my request thread. Hope you'll find what you're looking for.

I'm someone who's now been into roleplaying for quite some years, always willing to expand my horizons. In real life I'm 21 years old. I try to take roleplaying seriously and will do my best to answer you quickly. I'm searching for partners that do the same, and are willing to discuss so we both are able to fully enjoy our time roleplaying together. I'm flexible with post length as long as we're able to make the plot move forward.

In this thread, by default I'll talk about MxF scenarios, but know that I also love futanaris, and that i'm quite curious about innovative uses of the gender spectrum, if done well.

To allow you a quick glance at what I like, I just made this F-List : https://www.f-list.net/c/restless%20dreams Only a rough sketch, but it'll do the job for now.

If you read it, you should have notice incest is quite high on my list of favourites. That's right, I never had enough of it. So any incest scenario you thought of and want to try, feel fry to sent it to me. The other one is older/younger partner : I do love a huge age gap, no matter if I play the younger or older one. That means any daddy craving is fine, but M/S I love too. And I've always had that itch of playing an long term B/S RP that would really be able to explore that dynamic.

Semen and risk of impregnation are huge favs too. I think nature hardwired me well. I also to exchange dirty words. And quite curiously, loving one too, as love is also a powerful drug for me.

Now I guess is the time for me to write down some pairings and give you some ideas I had :

Father/daughter(or grandfather/granddaughter)

Something I used not to do, but I realized how wrong I was. I love this one now. Very vanilla is fine, with the two of them falling in love. But RP with darker elements can be interesting too : a distant dad, and a daughter have to buy love/favors from him using her womanly charms. Be it loving, with the daughter head over heels in love, or him taking advantage of her.

Mother/son and sister/brother :

Same here, exploring how they would seduce each other, make their relationship grow is always a nice adventure. In both cases I like the relationship to feels a bit authentic. A mother helping her son cope with his sexuality, or him making her discover how she's a woman, and a perfect one at that.

For the brother/sister, complicity is even more important. I'm not shy about including alcohol, or drugs inside my RPs and this one is a good occasion to do so.

This is still a work in progress, so I did not only talk about these ones because I only do them, quite the contrary. Feel free to send me a PM about any other craving you have, I'll be happy to send you scenario ideas, and to play with you.

Meanwhile, I wish you satisfying encounters, and to find what you're looking for ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom