Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Monsters and the Like. [M x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
This is going to be a pretty short/generic thread. I may spruce it up down the line, but my main goal is to get one idea I've had rolling around out there to bait the line. I consider myself an alright writer; generally the sort to match post length and post fairly regularly. All I ask is that you be able to write enough to roughly match me in turn (or come pretty close) while in the third person.

I have an F-List, somewhere, so I'll eventually dig it up. For now I'll just suffice to say that I'm definitely on the kinkier end of the fetish spectrum. I enjoy monsters/beasts, ageplay, non-con, power struggles, obscenely sized or decorated weiners, gore/action and everything that goes along with it. I'm fine with footplay if that's your thing, especially if it fits into a humiliation or chaste scenario (ie. "I'll use my feet so as not to dirty anywhere else on my body," it's a fun hentai cliche). While I generally don't pursue it, I can stomach some watersports... if incorporated into an overall darker scene where humiliation and domination are a part of the overall theme. It's not something I actively pursue however, and with that said I'll point out that vomit and number two are definitely out of the picture. Beyond that the only areas I'll flat out avoid are bimbofication/absurd transformations. It's just not something I enjoy; and while I don't hate it, I'm not exactly feeling modern, everyday pairings such as incestuous relationships or teacherxstudent.

The list of ideas are constantly expanding, if not often out of place given they're copy-pasted from old PMs.

This idea/pairing would likely take place in a medieval/fantasy world, though we could switch roles about if an alternate setting was desired. The short of it is is that the world is being ravaged by an evil, supernatural overlord - we'll say a demon now, for simplicity. MC would be hellbent on bringing him down at a point where most folks have simply given up and accepted their fates. Her motives could be anything, really. She could have been a lord's retainer/knight and thus duty-bound to resist, or it could be more personal. Not really too important in this loose-idea stage. However she is far too weak and thus must look to other places to gain enough strength to topple this world-ending force. Or maybe there's just a weapon or a set of armor that can't be used without the aid of a being capable of magic - something humans are sadly incapable of in this universe.

She would either be approached by a demon, or go seeking it out in order to gain the power she needs. Her expectation might be that she would need to make a sacrifice or trade something valuable in return, but in order for a demon (or whatever creature you prefer to play) to maintain it's form and thus it's strength in the mortal world, a pact with a human is required. She would be sealed to her supernatural partner until their enemy was toppled and the world was set right. Of course, to her it is a small tradeoff; but she's also woefully naive to the machinations of a demon's mind, and finds herself at the mercy of this creature's advances throughout their journey. Plus there could be some fun of her gaining notoriety as the hero of her realm while trying to conceal her own involvement with an "enemy". If we wanted to be creative, a caveat of their pact could be that certain acts are forbidden until after the pact is ended, at least if we wanted to imagine the heroine as a little less oblivious to what a demon would probably do. She could forbid penetrative sex under the idea that she could quickly banish her former partner once their pact was broken. Or not - I'm really open on pretty much every facet of this idea, despite the amount I've vomited onto this page about it. So tl;dr, this is an idea revolving around a Human Warrior/Knight x Non-Human/Demonic Pact Partner

This idea/pairing is more or less a plot I came up with for use in a roleplay that died before it began. The basics are that magic exists in the world, in part as fuel for the planet. The earliest inhabitants of the world were the forces of Heaven, Hell and Dragons. While Angels and Demons ruled over the intangible, refined forms of magic such as black and white magic, dragons were rulers of the the planetary elements such as fire, earth, water, etc. Dragons became magical power houses if only because as they consumed forests, drank up rivers of lava and expanses of oceans in order to terraform the world to their liking, they collected large stores of magic from the raw elements they were eating. Dragons lived long life spans in their prime, amassing giant stores of magic in their guts in the form of crystalline masses. When a dragon inevitably dies, however, that magical mass is freed, gradually seeping back into the Earth. Depending on the dragon's element, all sorts of natural wonders can sprout up as the planet reclaims its spoils - massive forests, grand lakes, volcanoes, etc. In this way the life cycle of the dragon was very in-balance with their natural elements. That said, however, the later existence of the 'lesser races' such as elves and humans brought on issues between the two primordial forces where none had existed previously. Angels and demons had been happy enough to ignore dragons until they became a competitor in the affection of man. Mankind had been the only means of the two forces of light and dark to face one another; a war of proxies in a plane they could not so easily interfere with. Dragons, as grand and present in the world as they were, found their own worshipers among mankind. Dragons were also oft to spoil battles, to topple monuments and just in general show no heed or respect for the unending battle between Heaven and Hell. Since they were the rightful rulers of Earth, why should they have?

Urged on by their churches, by their unholy masters and the like, humanity waged a war against the great beasts. Dragons were long-lived, but in this a sentiment that expanding their numbers would stand as a challenge to their territory and possessions had festered. Compared to the innumerable masses of humanity, along with the various 'gifts' given to them by angels and demons, the balance of power toppled. Dragons were losing, fast, and by the time of the roleplay they are an only very rarely seen. Considering the crystalline shards within the dragons had been pilfered for their masters, the cycle of magic between dragons and the planet has been tipped. Even dragons, oft solitary and greedy have realized how precious the lives and deaths of their fellows are. Thus when a dragon does die, another is quick to take up guard until the last of its magic has been leeched back into the Earth. The guardian dragon, in this way is also able to consume plenty of magic for themselves; as when the new land mass sprouts up it will be their duty to shape and trim it down to something suitable to their tastes. In this way they reclaim a good portion of the fallen dragon's power for themselves.

This is more of a setting, though I've got a few ideas on how to use it. I'd be up for playing a female dragon that had been reduced to a more humanoid/monster girl form, or as a human or other fantasy race opposite a dragon,

Humanity has for years been creating robots, first mostly for manual labor and then companionship as VIs and AIs began to take shape. Human ingenuity thrust the development of these companions forward quickly, and on the surface this proved to be an amazing thing for the economy and industry sectors. However, human greed and shallowness meant that for every cutting edge synthetic being, there was a previous model that had to be left behind. Something given a conscience, even a limited one, however, can not simply be thrown away, though. Early on there were incidents of old robots returning home, being confused and reacting unpredictably at the knowledge that they were replaced. The government mandated that all robots should be destroyed, their memories and personalities purged so that they could do no harm once their master's had outgrown them. Yet for many, even if they were willing to abandon them, destroying something they had seen as a 'friend' or lover proved too harsh a reality. What could be the harm in letting their robots go free, scraping off their serial numbers and leaving them somewhere where coming home would be impossible? And so, even with the laws and the very real, albeit unproven dangers, some people simply abandoned their robotic companions and tried to move on.
-This general setting can go a lot of ways. Do the abandoned robots form some kind of society? Are they upset over their predicament and want to punish humanity for their shallowness?
-Perhaps a companion robot just can't let go. He spends years thinking only of his former master, wasting away in some abandoned place. Eventually his mind begins to degrade - or rather, his old inhibitions and limits. With his programmed love for his original master left in tact, however, he sets out to prove himself to her and make her love him by doing whatever is necessary. He could either find his old master or, if we wanted to imply that a LOT of time has passed, it could be her of-age daughter who resembles her. Or he could just pursue any female in order to make someone genuinely love him.
-Robots getting hacked either by other robots or nefarious organization/person, removing their usual limitations, etcetc.

Humanity has made first contact with an alien species and gradually been incorporated into the galactic community. Given that humanity has not had to withstand the arduous task of surviving deep space, however, the supple, delicate form of humans quickly became a sort of fetish among the alien race(s).
-One idea is that humans willingly engage in sexual relations with the aliens - or some do, much to the chagrin of more conservative people. These folks decide to run an expose on the disgusting "truth" of interspecies mingling and send a female undercover to spy on them and gather evidence of the disgusting deeds. She gets caught and taught a lesson, yada yada yada.
-Another route is that humans don't take so quickly to screwing around with an alien race. This one-sided desire would build up until a hapless female is pounced and abused while on the alien's ship/homeworld for some reason.

We could also explore the idea of Earth being invaded and subjugated by an Alien race. Or, if not Earth, an Earthen ship or exploratory vessel with a small crew. Generally I feel that hypnotism and all that could fit into any of the ideas if we try hard enough. Also these are really just ideas off the top of my head - so if you have an addendums or ideas of your own I'd love to hear them. Anyways I'll cut this message here and hope to hear back from you.
Elements of this roleplay can be changed, a lot - I'm very fluid on this. That said, here are the current basics. At the end of the 21st century, humanity was facing a very real crisis. The planet? Ravaged in the pursuit of resources. The people? At each other's throat, teetering on all out nuclear war. The idea of preserving Earth's most vital resources had been a reality for years, though not much beyond the collection of history, culture, seeds and animal DNA. There came the question, however, of how humanity itself would be preserved. What if no humans survived a nuclear holocaust? What if those that did had been so far mutated that they were no longer recognizably human? The idea came that artificial mothers, capable of assessing the value of human genes in order to produce beings capable of thriving no matter the environment came to them - and it was judged as such a good idea that it was acted upon. Artificial minds, artificial hearts, artificial bodies and most importantly an artificial womb. Each aspect of these false mothers had a challenge and they were steadily running out of time to conquer them. prototypes were built, deemed failures and shelved. Eventually a satisfactory model had been produced, but the human race had already begun to destroy itself. The model that had done well? Shot into space to orbit close to the Earth until civilization had stopped bombing itself. The rest? In a futile effort to continue the progeny of the human race, they were fired into space, their ships to seek out any environment suitable for human life. Except the sheer quantity of the prototypes and the haste with which they were deployed caused all sorts of confusion. The one pod intended to orbit the desiccated planet? Clipped, damaged, incapable of sustaining its own trajectory. So it instead followed in pursuit of the others, a last ditch effort by the damaged VI to preserve its host's purpose. Many of the prototypes found the same planet - so to did the completed model, though it came quite a bit later than the others. By then the imperfect breeding machines have been incorporated into alien society for their own benefit, though the host planet is rife with the products of interspecies intermingling, as well.

So, yeah - kind of an all over the place explanation but the short of it is that a bunch of androids built to be able to pop out genetically pure humans were sent out to colonize a new planet once the human race shat the bed. All of them have a collection of hand selected human genes on board; if need be they could produce asexually, though the original intent was for them to collect the genetic material of post-apocalyptic humans and hand pick those better suited for survival in their new environment. Instead they wound up on an alien planet that already had inhabitants. I have some ideas for this and I'd be glad to share, but I'd also love to hear your own. The 'heroine' of the story would be the only non-prototype android. The rest can't actually serve their purpose proficiently, either because they lack motherly instincts or the ability to raise children or because their false wombs are imperfect, spitting out short-lived abominations. The genetic profile of the androids can be purged, however, allowing them to give birth to completely non-human offspring once given new genetic profiles. In this way they would work well when paired with aliens suffering some kind of fertility/breeding challenge, or ones who want to ascend passed their current genetic traits - who knows.

Beyond that, I'd definitely love to hear ideas. Also if you've got a kink and I didn't list it, let me know and I'll get back to you with what I'm willing to do.

Fixed a few of my egregious grammatical errors, though there are certainly more still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom