Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dez Nul Void

Super-Earth
Salutations

In the way of introductions, I am Dez (that's Dez not deez). I am a storyteller and decent RPer. I'm pretty open minded. My turn off list is shorter than my kink list. With that said I am straight and so I'm addressing the ladies.

Now to the point. With as random as my life is my RP skills are as being used as often. I might still RP but it will probably be short term. It all depends if you have a good offer. What I'm really posting about is to use my development skills. If you need help world building, character development, or plot devices I'm your man.

I'm posting this here because this is about roleplay and I'm a male. Hence "roleplay requests by males"
I look forward to working with who ever reaches out to me. All you have to do is PM.

Some story ideas I'm really good with is both taboo and non taboo genres. So anywhere from incest to slice of life, from beastality to furries, from sci-fi to fantasy.

Oh and this is a bump to

I'm flexible with working with just about any setting. School, woods, medivial, alian planet, pirate ship, labs. You name it.
Or this could all be a bump.

Just a few examples (and a bump) of stories I've help put together.

Incubus revenge- an incubus's birthright is robbed from him by his own sister. In order to reclaim it he must challenge her. Before he can even have a chance of winning he must form himself a harem that can compete against hers.

To concur- negotiations and treaties of the world's counties have all fallen through. War is everywhere. Armies are ravaging the land and looting every village they come across. So armies level every settlement they encounter. Other "farm" the village in payment for their "protection". However all take what they want whether it is supplies, food, or women. Those who have the potential for good soldiers are drafted. While healthy women are used to breed soldiers.

Genetics- scientist have been studying the DNA code for some time and believe they have unlocked favorable genetic markers. However tests will be needed. And the the best planet to find these test subjects is Earth.

Farming- a farm is need of some workers. However it's not the kind of farm you would think. If the farmer's two daughters don't surprise you the animals certainly will.

Growing up- high school can be surprising for anyone. So many things are new. New classes. New building. New feeling for people that you only thought as only friends before.

Who's up for a bump and so added info?

I'm a fan of video games, movies, sci-fi, superhero, medieval, and around cool stuff in general.

You want an erotic story about Pokemon? I can help you develop one? How about a sexy D&D adventure? Not a problem. Space pirates? Space raiders? Space harems? Piece of cake. I can help you develop most fandom desires. I'm even a brony.

I'm in a bit of curious mood at the moment.
I just saw zootopia and I think that world would be a fun one to talk about. I'm a brony too so I don't mind talking MLP or Pokemon for that matter.

If non of these ideas interest you I still have a few more we can talk about. Such as stranded on an island or space exploration.

Looking for women.
Looking forward to your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom