Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad traffic stop! (celebstars & TheGunslinger)

TheGunslinger

Meteorite
The sun had set roughly two hours ago and Police Constable Lewis Murphy was mindlessly cruising the empty country roads near the city of Crowborough. Located in the south of London this part of England was mostly small towns and vast areas of agrarian fields and woods. It was mundane most of the times for the 34year old black man. Usually nothing happened and if the operator actually radioed in, it was about a domestic dispute or a farmer had called that some teenagers had vandalised his barn. At night time the occasional traffic accident happened but all in all, life as Police Constable in Crowborough was not that hard and pretty much always the same.

That's why the car that passed by his own immediately caught his attention. The way the driver had steered around that corner was a clear sign for PC Murphy that it was someone from outside this area. The locals usually drive much faster and not as careful as that car had been. Murphy decided to follow the car and check it out. After all he had nowhere else to be. He turned his own car, a big Range Rover around and accelerated until he saw the back lights of the other car. With a quick flick he turned on the sirens and the emergency lights of his car and followed closely. When the road revealed a long straight he overtook the car and flicked on another button, which turned on the LED lights in the back window of the Range Rover which read: "POLICE PLEASE FOLLOW". He looked in his rearview mirror to make sure the driver had seen it and then slowly hit the breaks and made a left turn onto an abandoned parking area right next to the woods.

When the car stopped behind him he looked once more in the mirror and could now see that it was a girl in the drivers seat. Judging by his first glance a pretty one, which made Lewis Murphy smile smugly. "Well well, maybe this day is not wasted after all", he mumbled to himself before getting out of the car. After a few steps he pulled out his flashlight and turned it on, pointing it towards the female driver. She was gorgeous and looked weirdly familiar, but the Police Constable could not point a finger as to from where he knew her.

The standard procedure would have involved Murphy calling the traffic stop in to his operator but he knew that this might turn into something that needed to be kept quiet, so calling it in was the last thing he would do. Menacingly he tapped the flashlight against her window and used that moment to take a closer look at the young beauty. "Miss, I need you to turn down the window right now please!", he said with a deep but polite voice and supported his request with a motion of his empty hand.

Uploading a picture to Instagram, the Internet star posted a little message with it. "Been great spending the day with my Mum, now time for the long trip back home." Living in Brighton, which was South of London, the beauty which was Zoe Sugg was to spend a few hours on the road heading to her house by the sea.

She had made the journey many times before and learned a neat trick which someone had told her about. There was a road used by the locals next to the highway which cut out a lot of land which Zoe would of had to driven around. This way, she could just go through it, killing half an hour in time and thus getting home quicker.

Making the usual slow turn around the corner, her head lights beamed in the open road ahead of her. Suddenly, the surrounding area became lit up with blue lights causing her to look in her rear view mirror at a police vehicle. "Great" she said to herself, both hands on the steering wheel and a quick check to make sure her seat belt was on.

Watching the car speed past her on the tight lane, her black Volvo was left behind as she saw the follow sign. Despite being down this lane many times before, she had never noticed a turning in to a car park area. Hitting her indicator she turned right and heard the noise of the wheels hit gravel and stones.

The space probably held around ten cars maximum, the headlights shone on to a sign which was placed near a little pathway. It seemed families used this to take a walk in the woods.

Seeing the man pull over in to a space, Zoe parked two spaces away and killed her engine. The environment around her seemed a little creepy at the dead of night, but having an officer did make it feel safe. While he came over, she turned to the passenger seat and got her bag, ready to show her driver's license. It also had make up, tissues her purse and today's vlog which she would be editing tomorrow ready to upload on to YouTube.

As the light shone through the window, Zoe squirmed before pressing the button on her door, allowing the window to drop. "What is the problem officer?" She said, putting her hand up to her eyes, shielding them from his flashlight. Her black nails came in to view which stood out against her milky skin. "Here is my license" Handing the small card to him, she waited for a response.

Police Constable Murphy appeared to be a nice man who takes his job seriously and loves his family. Generally considered to be a good guy and also a good police officer, that was only one side of Lewis Murphy. Like everybody he had a dark side. It rarely came out and the thoughts that were revolving inside his head right now, had only crossed his mind twice before. Both times he had acted on the urge that overcame him. The last time even on that very car park area. Murphy knew that during the days sometimes a few cars were parked here, when some folks were hiking through the woods, but as soon as the sun went down, the cars usually disappeared. Nobody wanted to be in the woods once it was dark.

Shining his flashlight into the face of the young woman, he pondered for a brief moment if he would give in to his urge again. When she had dropped her window and immediately spoke to him, he was annoyed at first. That stupid question about the problem had been heard a thousand times by every policeman in the country. Murphy got distracted for an instant by her hand that tried to shield her face from the flashlight. The perfectly painted nails did not only showed an appealing contrast between the colour of the nail polish and her skin colour, but it was also an example of the good care she seemed to invest in her body. A character trait that Murphy appreciated a lot in girls. His discontent however went by quickly as soon as she handed out her licence without him even asking for it. "Eager to please, thats how I like it", he thought to himself before glancing on the licence.

A few seconds went by and Murphy's mind was working hard in effort to remember why the girl seemed so familiar, especially after he had read that her name was Zoe Sugg. Almost giving up, the pieces suddenly fell into place. He had seen her before in one of those Youtube videos his daughter had watched. Zoella was the name of that nonsense about make-up and beauty products. His daughter Rose was 12 years old and watched all kinds of strange things on Youtube. Every now and then Murphy had sat down with her and watched some videos, just to make sure she was not following something dangerous.

After the realisation hit him, his heart started to pound a little faster and that weird hot nervous feeling was spreading through his body. He had planned to indulge in one of his dark fantasies with a pretty girl as soon as he saw that it was indeed a pretty girl behind the wheel. Now the prospect of doing all the things he had imagined before to someone like Zoe Sugg, a somewhat famous Youtube star, made him pant for the depravity that was filling his mind.

"Miss Sugg, I am Police Constable Murphy, I need you to turn on the light inside your car please. In addition to your drivers licence I also need a proof of insurance. Once you have handed me that I would like you to keep your hands on the steering wheel so I can see them ok?", he spoke calmly and still in a polite tone.

Zoe wasn't sure what the hold up was, he hadn't given her any indication that there was a problem. Why he pulled her over she had no idea, maybe it was just a check up. Perhaps she was in the wrong place at the wrong time or it was a simple misunderstanding. Either way, the star knew she had done nothing wrong.

"OK Constable Murphy" she replied upon hearing his name. A hand went up to the roof off the car and she pressed a button which lit up her vehicle. Unfastening her seat belt, she leaned over to the passenger seat to reach the storage compartment. At this stage, her cute little black skirt was visible as was her black nylon pantyhose underneath. A little glimmer of her white underwear showed through the clothing before she got the insurance and sat back normally in the driver's seat.

"Here" handing her the papers, she put her hands on the steering wheel and looked at him. "Can you tell me why you pulled me over please? I do think I have the right to know Constable." A hand left the wheel but only to pull some of her soft brown hair behind her ear, a loose strand which had left her ponytail.

Under normal circumstances the Constable would radio in the information he received from her ID, in order to check if there was something going on, but Lewis Murphy would not call in any of this. He just pretended to thoroughly examine her ID until she complied with his demands and her car lit up. Seeing her completely now without the extreme contrasts a flashlight is creating, Murphy could not help but smirk a bit. This Youtube-girl was beautiful and hot, both things that will not work in her favour tonight as far as the police officer was concerned.

When she leaned over towards the passenger seat Murphy was able to take in her legs, which were complimented by the black nylon pantyhose she was wearing. The hem of her skirt had rolled up significantly enough for him to even catch a glimpse of her white underwear. The view caused a first excited twitch between his legs. The tall black man of the law longed for the chance to reveal those legs and pretty much every other body part of Zoe. An endeavour he was about to set in motion.

Murphy took the papers she had handed over to him and glanced briefly at them. They looked like insurance papers alright, but it did not really matter to him anyway. While keeping up the pretence, his voice arose again in order to answer her soft spoken question.
"Certainly Miss Sugg, you do have the right to know. I pulled you over because your driving behaviour was deemed suspicious by me, as it differed from how people around here drive on these streets. I am sure you can understand that as an officer of the law, every suspicious event needs to be investigated. Which leads me to my next question…", he paused for an instant and stared right into those bright blue eyes. "What are you doing around this area? According to your ID you live in Brighton, therefore I am wondering what brought you out here to the country side Miss Sugg.", Murphy added and raised his eyebrows with a small nod.

"My driving behaviour? There was nothing wrong with it. I was just driving normally?" Zoe seemed a little frustrated by his answer and reply. She wondered why cops got such a hard time by civilians and this only fueled that debate. "I do live in Brighton, I am on my way there now. I normally use this road to take a shirt cut, not many people know about it. It was just to save time. Although I am regretting that decision now."

The Youtubers attitude was certainly picking up and frustration was building. "Can I go now? I will be much safer with my driving officer. May I have my papers back please?" Those gorgeous blue eyes of hers were bright in the darkness of the evening. They lit up with the car light on inside and a little shine glimmered across her lipstick covered lips. How good they would have looked wrapped around a cock.

She wanted so badly to demonstrate her nasty angry side, but she bit her tongue and tried to remain calm, knowing any trouble she caused would result in further action.

Constable Murphy remained calm when Zoe began answering and the frustration in her voice became apparent, after all it was the perfect opportunity for him to accuse her of further mischief besides her suspicious driving. In fact the tall black man had to muster up a lot of mental strength to prevent himself from grinning diabolical. She was making it too easy for him. The sassy vocal outburst was certainly not doing any good for her either.

Murphy was sure that in her perfect little Youtubestar life everyone was trying very hard to please Zoe, fulfilling any wishes she might have. Yet here and now it was the policemen who was in charge and it seemed to him that the internet-fame has clouded her judgement as to how to behave when interacting with a man of the law. With the sight of her white panties still in the back of his mind he was determined to teach her to respect him the way she was supposed to, not only because he was a policeman, but also because he was a man!

Still staring right back into those beautiful blue eyes, Murphy gave no sign of his intentions or his thoughts. Only when the firm voice of his, disturbed the silence on that abandoned parking lot he gave a indication of how things would go from here. "Miss Sugg, I can assure you that the insolence you are displaying is not helping to reduce my suspicion!", he told her while admiring that face that was pretty as a picture. He imagined slapping his thick black cock on it, letting the heavy member of his resting on that small head of hers.

"In fact I think there is a reason why you wish to be send on your way quickly, which makes me think it would be a very good idea to investigate a little further.", Murphy continued and put her papers in his back-pocket. He was curious as to how she would take his next request. He would have none of that cheekiness and not having an asskisser telling her everything she wants to hear would probably be a new experience for the internet-star. "Miss Sugg would you please step out of the vehicle!", Murphy's voice was filled with authority and it was obvious that it was more of an order than a question. "I need you to walk up to the front of your car and put your hands on the bonnet.", the police constable finished and opened the door for her, using the opportunity to glance once more over her legs.

"Investigate me further? Whatever for?!" Her tone was hard now, frustrated and angry. "Do you know, I am sick and tired of everyone thinking they can tell me what to do. I get it all the time. On Twitter, on Instagram, leaving comments on how I should live my life, how I should behave. Driving is the one thing I actually get when I can relax, listen to the radio and just be in my own company. You have just ruined that!"

Taking a few deep breaths now, she gasped, hands on the wheel. Then she heard him tell her to get out, putting her hands on the bonnet.

"Are you fucking serious!" Swearing hard, she got out, but she didn't walk. Instead, Zoe marched at the front, her feet hitting the stones on the floor before she slammed her hands palm side down on the bonnet.

Police Constable Murphy was unconcerned in regard to the Youtube-Stars outburst. He did not care if he ruined the joy of driving for her, at the end of the day, he would ruin much more than only that. In fact it almost amused the tall black men to see her pretty face with her mouth turned up, all angry and hostile. That was good, he would use this behaviour against her. Once she statted to swear the charm of her anger started to fade away and Murphy felt the need to boost his authority, which she quite clearly still not fully acknowledged.

After the loud thud her hands made as she put them on the bonnet of her car there was only silence for a brief moment. Slowly and lofty the Police Officer started stepping towards her. Almost stalking his prey like the predator he was. He stopped close behind her, letting her feel his breath in her neck. With standing only 1,63m tall, he was more than 20cm taller and could easily look down on her. Breathing in deeply he raised his voice quite a lot in order to convey the authority she ought to display towards him. "Let me be perfectly clear Miss Sugg, I mean everything I say and I can promise you that I do not care one bit about your social media life, that is your problem and not mine. I am an officer of the law and when I ask you to do something, you better oblige or I will arrest you for obstruction of justice!", Murphy's voice was on the edge of sounding angry. "Are we clear on that?", he added the question but continued before the Youtuber could even answer.

"Now, you behaved suspiciously and that means I will subject you to a body search, as it is my right and duty as a Police Constable of Crowborough. By law I am required to tell you why I do this. Your behaviour so far has been erratic and I suspect that the reason for that is, that you have Class A or Class B drugs on your person or in your car." Murphy let that sink in for a moment before pushing her back towards the bonnet, giving her no choice then to bend over it, before he kicked out her legs, spreading them roughly a meter apart. "If you have anything in your pockets that can hurt me, I strongly advise you to tell me upfront", the black Police Officer added and put his hands her shoulders, letting them quickly glide down her arms. Of course he did not care about her arms at all, but it was part of the whole scheme. Slowly his hands slid down her sides before patting down her tummy. As he had always down whenever he had let his inner demon out on jobside, his next move came quickly and suddenly, giving his victim no warning whatsoever. His big hands shot up and grabbed her voluptuous breasts. Feeling them, even through her clothes made Murphy's crotch tingle again. It took almost all of his self-control to not worm his hands underneath her clothes right away. He squeezed them firmly for a few seconds before he moved his hands away and down to her hips.

Sliding over her legs quickly he took his time with her inner thighs and finally let both of his hands rest on her perfect little ass. Grabbing each cheek hard before taking them away altogether. "As I suspected!", his voice rang through the night as his hand moved down his own sidepocket and he threw a small bag of weed onto the bonnet of her car. "Do you care to explain that Miss Sugg?", he asked condescendingly and took a step back.

Back
Top Bottom