Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Devils_girl with werewolf in = Night with a ghost

Sabastian sighed and shifted on the mattress that was brought into the house a couple weeks agaon, he laed back on it and adjusted his glasses, pushing them up. He looked up at the ceiling, lauging some. "Oh man...I have to try NOT to scare them...I want them to stay...there daughter is hot..." It was true what he said, she was. He laughed some remembering her face, if he didn't know any better, he would say she saw him when she walked in the house. He sat up and walked to the window, no one there, he whined and walked to the closet, opening and closing it, opening and closing it with boredum.

"Oh my god this is so boring!" His head it the wall, going through it, he sighed, "If she did see me...I have to be careful of when I spy on her...I hope at least she doesn't when I spy on her when she is in the shower...heh heh heh..." HE laugehd at the thought in his head as he started to shake a lil, "I wish I could feel heat..." He saw his pale cold transparent hands, and curled them, turning solid, "..." He sighed, in this form he looked completely humen, as if he was alive, and he could feel heat...but it was cold in the house.

Suddenly he heard a car, and ran to the window, again invisible, looking out it and seeing a black SUV drive down the street, "Is it them?"

Back
Top Bottom