Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

KittyLuvs2RP's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyLuvs2RP

Banned
Banished
I Have YIM: Ask For It!

Incest RP
I would like to do a RP involving either a brother & sister, father & daughter or a grandfather & granddaughter pairing (could even be all three). We can discuss the RP specifics and any kinks which will be involved.

A Sister's Disobedience (The Virtual Game)
There is a new game on the market which everyone seems to be playing these days. You will play a protective brother and a plot centered around the brother trying to ban his sister from playing this wicked game; however, sisters never listen and his sister decides to play one day while he is gone. The game logs her in on her brother's last saved level (a very high one) which is a dangerous and unfortunate mistake because the sister cannot possibly fight on this level (the game is designed with biometic technology and the game recognizes that she is not her brother) because all new players are required to start as a beginner level fighter (Level 1). What happens from here can be discussed. The sister could get abused before the brother shows up or maybe the brother's protective nature goes one step further as he has to enters the game in order to aid her in gaining the skills to survive the game (although, the sister will be prone to failing quite a bit along the way and this lead to many erotic scenes that can even include the brother). Another option is that maybe the sister invited her friends or they somehow got involved?

Adventure Time on Monster Island
This RP involves a group of girls and/or heroines that arrive on an island in order to start a fun adventure. The trouble is that this is no ordinary island. It is home to lots of beasts, monsters and various perverted non-monster males. There is even rumored that there is a school located somewhere on the island (for those who wish to do a non-heroine based RP) but this is unconfirmed since it is hidden deep within the tropical landscape of the island. It is going to be a long and fun summer for this group of girls. We can either do the heroine RP in which the group of girls are faced with various threats which lead to a lust-filled frenzy or we can do a RP where a group of girls arrive and get picked off one by one by the Island's inhabitants. Another idea is for the RP to revolve around the sex-slave style school that is rumored to be on the island and a group of girls go in search (or are sent there) but find that some places are even more real than you can imagine. The moans they all will be making hehe...

The Haunted House
Who really believes in haunted houses? The house down the road (from my main character) has always been rumored to be haunted but that has to be nonsense right? I will play a group of girls which think that it would be exciting to prove all the stories wrong by exploring the house. The problem is this house is indeed "haunted" by something but whether that is a ghost/demonic presence or a human one is up for discussion. Message me if you wish to do this RP

Post-Apoc RP
This is a RP obviously centered around a plot in a world which is under threat from a apocalyptic event (natural, alien or man-made) and involves a group of survivors living in this world. You can play as several males in the group which often have sexual interactions with the females of the group. There is also the option to include the threat from the outside word (other people, zombies, aliens etc) which the females often have encounters with.

School of Hell and Lust
This RP involves a school/academy which would be transformed into a breeding ground for LUST and PLEASURE. One version starts with a group of students (or disguised as students) that are witches that summon demonic entities from the other side. They might wish to gain power/influence but things might get out of hand. The demonic spirits slowly corrupt the faculty and students turning the school into a Sex Slave School. Another version can go with that where the supernatural is involved present on the school grounds. The story might also include a band of heroine style females that try to stop the spread of the darkness only to fall victim to it themselves. The story can include schoolgirls, cheerleaders and various other ideas.

Full Moon Fever RP
A werewolf (s) come out to play under the light of the full moon. They seek to make the best of the night and ravish some poor victim. They soon happen upon a beautiful female and begin to have their way with her until she is full of cum and riding a huge wolf cock. This can include a gang-bang if a pack is involved or just one wolf taking advantage of her curves. We could involve breeding as well if desired.

Wicked Summoning RP
I will play a female that is fascinated by the occult and who decides to summon a beast (or demon). It might start off subtle with the being actually entertaining her but then the being would seek to have its way with the female. Did she really think that a summoning would go unpaid? The being might even require her to give over her friends and that would be even more fun?

Mother & Daughter (s) RP
Have you ever wanted to do a RP with multiple females including maybe even a mother and her daughters? Well here is your chance. I have several ideas which we could discuss as far as a RP plot. It could be a RP where the mother might owe a huge debt or wishes to give her daughters a better education; therefore, maybe your character would take advantage of this. I was even open to maybe playing the mother as a teacher of a school which operates more like a sex slave academy; even if underground or under the radar. I also have a current favorite idea which involves the mother having been a heroine in the past; maybe part of a secret order but your character could target the mother and daughters. In this idea, I may even play the daughters as the new heroines since the mother may not be able to be a full-time heroine anymore. I am also open to other ideas as well and so do not be afraid to suggest.

RE: It's Adventure Time (Monster Island Fantasy RP)!!!

not sure if I'm getting my PMs but will try to keep an eye out :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom