Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Monster Hunter RP Character Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly just the styles and the Hunter arts. But I have no problem with going with Monster Hunter 4

I'm not doing any particularly structured form of combat, so the styles are kinda irrelevant as are the arts, your character would theoretically be able to do them either way since there are no engine limitations.

Character Name: Crimson

Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/mkZk7Z

Personality: Mainly quiet, but a fierce hunter and a kind soul, even if he appears to be harsh and cold.

Background: An orphan, he was left alone around the age of 14, when his parents were killed by an Silver Rathalos. When that happened, he took their place as a hunter. A few years later, when he's around 20, he became a full fledged hunter. He's trained in all weapons, but sticks to Insect Glaives, and has a name for every Kinsect. Because of this, other novice hunters and vet hunters know him as, "The acrobat, " as he's always joking around on his glaive.

Starting Equipment: All weapons, but mainly the insect Glaive. Starting Armor is Ludroth, with the helmet being the helmet for gunners.

Kinks: not keen on bestiality, oral (give and receive) gentle and rough sex. Only goes for huntresses

Anything Else? Nah

Code:
Name:Raiki

Species/Appearance: Kirin: http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0092/tAG_92641.jpg

Behaviour/Background:A quiet and isolated young woman who is only seen during storms in villages when she hides her true nature and buys supplies for some backwater country village that she lives near, she is generally a oddity and she avoids others, she lives alone and has so for as long as anyone who has known her in a small hut like place in the countryside

Where is it relative to mh4u cities then? Because I'm keeping this just to mh4u for the moment...

It is the first area of Generations, it is off on an island the area around is Jurassic Frontier but I am not sure where it is in relations to MH4U, as I never played that one, just put it near one of the villages then where everworks.

tumblr_n5q8peLyYL1trxig9o4_400.jpg
spacer.gif
Character Name: Agnes

Personality:
When it comes to focusing on tasks, Agnes has become a role model for her fellow mates within her village. Having the serious dedication to learn from her peers and mentors, Agnes believed it was important not to mess around unless one could afford the break. Despite being a full-frontal melee warrior, Agnes will try to employ her resourceful skills as a huntress with cunningness and unorthodox manners to outsmart and subdue her preys by any means.

Background:
She hails from a remote village isolated deep in a jungle swamp forest. The clan that resides there are comprised of Amazonian-like warriors that are either female or futas. In her youth, Agnes' tracking skills allowed her to be a resourceful huntress and contributed to supplying her village with a bounty of food. However, she was more talented at the skill of a blade.

Upon passing the age of trials set by her village, Agnes then became a warrior and adult. Joining the ranks of her comrades at arms, Agnes was exceptional with wielding two blades but still keeping her huntress tracking skills honed. Years later, she went out to wander the world for challenges and adventures. Upon hearing the existence of a race of monster girls, the huntress sought to test her skills.

While she has experience of a warrior, Agnes has yet to encounter monster girls and other extraordinary creatures. All the challenges she's faced so far within the vicinity of her remote village were not enough to satisfy her thirst. She's had it a bit too easy when it comes to combat.

Starting Equipment:
Leather vest worn over her sleeveless turtleneck, fingerless leather gloves worn over her forearm bandages and elbow-length sleeves, frontal loincloth, and boots worn over her kneehigh leg bandages. Agnes also carries a simple rucksack that holds a number of simple hunting tools when prepping her kills. 3-balled bolas, short hun-style bow 'n arrow, an iron scimitar, and dagger.

Kinks:
Penis-milking, monster pregnancy, urethral oviposition and birthing. Breast-milking. Giving oral sex (limited only to futas, shemales, and femboys), and receiving oral sex (from anyone and/or anything). Getting violated by worms, maggots, grubs, larvas, leeches, and slugs of various shapes, sizes, and colors. Tentacles. Foreskin-play. Partial nudity.

Anything Else?
I have reservations when it comes to receiving and giving anal sex. It would be limited only to futas, shemales, and femboys. And won't do anal-play such as chilli-dogs, tossing salad, fingering, etc... No kinks involving anything that belongs in the toilet. No permanent injuries, and snuffing. When it comes to vore, it would be light if only the for the sake of subjecting my character to a swarm of creatures ready to gang-bang.

We don't really have orcs in this world as long as we're keeping to the games... Pretty well everyone else has stuck to this, so I'm reluctant to make an exception...

Character Name: Goes by the Nick-name "Blast", due to their. . . Fighting style.

Personality: Same here...

Appearance: https://65.media.tumblr.com/6cf51775ea765102025899277b97d943/tumblr_mjvz5oCkht1s6unkuo1_500.jpg

Background: Blast is not your typical 'Slay the beast' Hunter, more of a fashion Hunter. She just loves seeing how decorative and unique each set of armor is and if she like the look, must have it for her collection. Id does not matter how little or weak the armor may be, If it looks cute, she will wear it. When not hunting for a new set of fashionable armor, She rather not kill her targets, using traps and tranquilizers when she can. She has even tried combining Tranqs with her favored weapon, which probably voids the terms of use on her Gunlance. seems like, though, some ingenuity is needed to make Tranq Shells for a Gunlance that work. Other then the usual supplies, She does bring Barrel Bombs with her as she is a bit of a pyromaniac. (Does not help that her Choice of armor can not stand heat well ). She is willing to help those in need as she rather not hunt alone as Sacrificing protection for looks is not a smart move and a Gunlance shield can only protect you from so much.

Starting Armor: Blade Gigginox Armor.

Starting Weapon Class: Gunlance
Kinks: Pretty basic; those out of the norm would be excessive Semen, Macro and Micro, Transformation.

Anything Else: Can't think of any.

Accepted and accepted! Sorry for the wait on espi! Thought I'd accepted her already! I'll work out where espi can post later today but blast can post into Val Habar or another town if she wishes.

Oh, one question for blast, are you okay with monster on huntress? Your kinks are somewhat vague on that point...

I am, Its vague cause I am unsure myself XP, the only thing I know is I do not like dirty play (Scat and the like)

I have no intention of letting scat, vomit, or piss play enter into this at any point anyways, but the monster on huntress bit is quite liable to happen, so I had to ask on that front. Go ahead and start into one of the towns, I can give you a list of them if you need some guidance there.

From the looks, its only Val Habar. but if there is other options, would like a list since its seems only MH4U, and I do not remember what locations there was.

There's Val Habar, which is the main town for the most part, Harth, the underground village, Cathar, the village at Heaven's mount, and Dundorma, the big main city of the game.

Oh, and Cheeko sands, the tropical island populated mostly by felynes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom