Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Monster Hunter RP Character Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Hey there.Found this group RP and got really interested on it! So here's MC bio! Hope it's all according to what it's needed))

Character Name:Genji Hokusai

Appearance:
rb.jpg

Personality:Intelligent,Underhanded,Astute,Manipulative,Creative and Heroic whenever the time calls for it.

Background: Genji is what you could call the epitome of a free spirit,or at last so he thinks, swishing his way through life in a slightly odd but surprisingly wise attitude.He might be,perhaps, a bit crazy but that doesn't make him any less intelligent given that Genji excells at finding "alternative routes" to achieve his goals with less effort than it would normally take.He watches and reads people and gladly manipulates them for his own ingenious ends,although he keeps from bringing them any harm.Genji has a sense of right that may fluctuate by circumstance in the details, but he still has a sense of honor. When the chips are down he will come through, if at all humanly possible, for his friends or the greater good.

Born in the streets without a single trace of parents or anyone who would take care of him,Genji grew up using his intelligence and good acting skills to save him whenever it was nescessary.He now has his eyes set on the monster hunting business and,being a skillfull acrobat and pretty decent swordsman, is resolved to earn enough money at it to be able to spend the rest of his life in a luxurious and carefree way.

Starting Equipment:

Ceanataur Head
Ceanataur Mail
Ceanataur Braces
Ceanataur Tassets
Ceanataur Graves
Dual Blades

Kinks:Oral, Tit-fucking,Rough sex,Anal (Giving),Clothed Sex, Foreplay,Spanking,Vaginal and others to be added further on...

Anything Else? Genji carries on his person little tokens or souvenirs from places he's been or people he's met,being his favorite one the necklare of turquoise collored gems that he's allways wearing.

Took a while for me to get to this point, real life is very much a nuisance and completely unnecessary, but nevertheless here I am:

Name: Ajara

Species/Appearance: Najarala, traditional coloring. Humanoid, 6'6 (from feet to head), strong looking with noticeable muscles, completely green scaled body with hardened horn-like protrusions on her back going up to her neck (those sail/hood thingies). Facial features are very sharp and her eyes are extremely striking with the area around them being dark red while the eyes themselves are bright yellow. Nose and lips are shell-like in texture, but look mostly humanoid. Her hair is yellow that darkens into orange at the tips and reaches down to her lower back. Right below where her back protrusions end, there is a long, thick, tail with a rattle at the end. Counting her tail, she ends up being over 12' long. Her legs are very toned and shapely with her behind being practically non-existent thanks to her tail, and her chest is on the smaller, c-cup side.

Behaviour/Background: Very fierce and not afraid to show her dominance over other Najarala, both male and female. Still a virgin thanks to not having found a mate she considered worthy yet. She often fights with anyone who tries to enter her territory, even if they're other Najarala males seeking to mate with her, and thus she is considered a big outsider to any tribes around where she lives. Thanks to her violent nature, she has earned many scars and injuries, but she has only been driven out of her territory once before. Thanks to the many Hunters trying to kill her, Ajara knows limited speech. She cannot speak at all, but she understands it to an extent. Has not been infected with the frenzy virus, but has fought opponents under the effect of it.

Location: Began her life in the Everwood but moved to the Primal Forest when she was old enough to seek out a mate.

Kinks: If she finds someone she considers worthy enough (male or female) then she'll happily oblige them. She's quite the romantic at heart, she just hasn't found anyone worthy enough to see that side of her. Otherwise: Cum-play (both semen and female juices) and oral (both giving and receiving).

Does this look good? And can I make a Zinogre too?

Good enough to be accepted, and yeah, go ahead and write up a zinogre too if you want!

If you understand the reference within both Ajara's and Jinouga's names, I'll erect a statue in your honor.

Name: Jinouga

Species/Appearance: Zinogre, traditional scales with slightly red tinted fur. Humanized, 6'2, scales over most of the body, aside from the chest, arms, legs, and around the neck. Chest, smaller d-cup, is covered with soft fur instead of scales, as is the area around her neck, creating a collar-like effect. Her arms and legs, elbow down and knee down respectively, are made up of a significantly stronger, gold colored material which almost gives her gauntlets and boots, though she still has soft paws on her hands along with her claws. She has a pair of golden horns on her head that go into a pair of spiked spines that run along her back down to her tail, and her lower jaw shares this gold color. Her face is soft looking despite her scales, and her eyes are dazzling shade of violet that many Zinogre males have tried to mate with her for.

Behaviour/Background: Has lived with her tribe in the Primal Forest for all her life, not having felt the urge to create her own territory like many of her peers. however, she is by no means weak. Among her tribe she's respected and revered as one of the strongest females, and she has had many mating request given to her. She has only ever taken one male as a mate before, but he never gave her any cubs, so she left him after a short while. She still seeks after someone to give her a litter of cubs that she may raise, for she is a truly loving being in the end.

Kinks: Same as Ajara, with breast worship added.

Acceptable?

Seriously? That one's easy, those are just the Phonetic English of the original Japanese names for the monsters.

Also, accepted.

Katakura.Kojuurou.600.406837.jpg

Character Name: Kojiro

Personality: Determined, Resilient, Independent, and Confident. Many would consider Kojiro a lone-wolf, and he prefers it that way. His belief that a partner is just another thing to worry about has led to his decision to hunt alone- though he isn't stupid. He may seek assistance if a task is too far beyond his reach- but only after it nearly kills him trying

Background: Born to simple fisher folk, Kojiro grew up resenting his dull upbringing as he sought any chance he could for adventure. Slipping away at night, or sneaking out into the wilds provided just enough excitement to sustain him- or at least until he was caught. Around his 12th year, he found himself stuck out in the wild amongst a pack of Velociprey, cowering and attempting to flee the beasts but to no avail. He sustained a harsh blow to the cheek, and was pressed against the rocks, his life flashing before his eyes as he cowered in fear at what was to come. However, his luck would turn- finding a random group of hunters slaying the assailing beasts and rescuing the boy. Quickly, they made their way back to town with Koji- though little did they know, the boy had become an orphan.

His parents had set out that same day to find their child, falling to an unknown beast that left their bodies savagely torn and ruined. Koji's young mind could barely grasp the severity of his actions and their consquences, becoming introverted and unsure of himself for a few years to come. However, progress what slowly made as he worked himself out of his stupor- finding purpose and vengeance through the idea of hunting as he trained. Now coming of age, he's made his mind to sally forth and try his hand at hunting- hoping to come face to face with whatever took his parents from him.

Starting Armor: Leather Armor (Full Set)

Starting Weapon Class: Dual Blades

Kinks: Titfucking, Oral (Giving or Receiving) , Anal (Giving), Vaginal (Giving), Dominated/Dominating, Restrained, Teasing, Scratching (No flaying or maiming), and Biting (No vore/gore, just sensual displays)

Character Name: Wyn of Pokke village

Appearance: Wyn has short, platinum-blonde hair cut short enough so it doesn't get caught in her help, stick to her neck, or get in her eyes. She has two scars over and near her eyes, leaving her blind in her right eye. She removed her own eye in the field and has scarred the tissue around that eye more than if she had sought medical attention. The result is an eyepatch made of Genprey leather to cover her scarred eyelids. Her features are otherwise soft and has strong Russian features. She is quite fit, able to bench 400lbs and run a mile in five minutes and thirty seconds. Her body is covered in scars, most noticeable on her face. Aside from the scars around her right eye, Wyn has a scar under her left eyebrow and one running from the left corner of her lower lip diagonally across her chin. Her one remaining eye is a brilliant bright green.

Personality: Wyn is very cold and ruthless. She's very sarcastic, and is not used to company.

Background: Wyn is originally from Pokke village, and hails that proudly by including that in her title. Wyn forsakes her last name since it brought her no luck prior to her arrival in Pokke. After being taken in by a master hunter she was brought up by the village and raised to be the resident hunter after her father figure and master hunter Genrick died. Once she helped train a new resident hunter, Wyn set off for the world to discover herself and take on the ferocious beasts of the world. This is how she came upon Val Habar where her desire for adventure was found.

Starting Equipment: Dark Akantor X armor (if allowed) and a Switch Axe/Greatsword

Kinks: Bondage, multiple penetration, FxFuta, tentacles, ball worship (receiving) and multiple orgasms.

Anything Else? Wyn is lesbian, but when under the influence or horny enough she will bend her preferences.

Most of the characters thus far are new or only moderately experienced hunters, so Wyn might be on something of a different power level than the rest. If you're okay with that then she's accepted but I suggest that you dial her back a little to put her more on level so she can hunt with other characters if she wants.

I mean, I can always make up some NPCs to hunt with her but...

Kaybee said:
Most of the characters thus far are new or only moderately experienced hunters, so Wyn might be on something of a different power level than the rest. If you're okay with that then she's accepted but I suggest that you dial her back a little to put her more on level so she can hunt with other characters if she wants.

I mean, I can always make up some NPCs to hunt with her but...

I'm relatively unfamiliar with the switchaxe, and in my games I am still getting the hang of this, so that's one handicap.

Second handicap is her lack of depth perception and about ninety degrees of her sight is gone.

I figured if I didn't use a longsword and used something more heavy I would limit myself to making single cuts that required more tact rather than whoosh-whoosh slice-slice. Monster Hunter is never that easy, and all this gear will do is keep me alive a little longer. I plan on playing fair and realistically. Wyn may be a veteran, but that just means she'll be getting hit less and standing more.
Because of her limitations and armor weight I wouldn't have her running in and one-shotting things, rather posing as a distraction and making hindering blows to whittle away their mobility before going in for the kill.

If you think this is still too OP, I can shelve the Akantor X armor and wear Giaprey armors, and if I can wiggle it maybe Tigrex armor until we all collectively work our way up to Akantors?

Kaybee said:
Fair enough then, accepted, feel free to post an opener into Val Habar

If you change your mind I'm flexible like a gymnast so let me know!

Here are my two bios for this Role Play
--------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Ameria "Ammy" Arianna

Appearance:
reference_vix_zpswyex8nlv.png

With an added scar on her left cheek and green eyes....and with a Hunter Armor, of course!

Personality: A bit distant and cold at first, but actually very kind once someone gets to know her. She is also very protective of the people she cares for. In battle, she tends to be very rough and raging, but she is incredibly shy and fragile in more lewd situations.

Background: Daughter of a respected Hunter, Ameria grew up wanting to be a Hunter and focused his entire life to do so, sacrificing some of the social aspects of her childhood along the way. Her father, having lost an arm saving her from a monster when she was merely a baby, was strict but caring, and taught her the basics before sending her to start an adventure of her own.

She was motivated by her father's stories and made her a small mission of hers to see and defeat the kind of creature that took his arm as a way to restore his honor.

Starting Equipment: Leather Armor and Charge Blade

Kinks: Bestiallity, Forced Sex, Consensual Sex, Rough Sex, Soft Sex, Double / Multiple Penetration, Multiple Partners, Anal Sex (giving), Vaginal Sex (giving), Oral Sex (Giving or Receiving), Handjobs, Romance or Attraction (If the story demands it and makes it open for other consensual and non-consensual acts), Tit-Fucking, Outdoors, Masturbation, F/F and plenty more, as long as is not Gore, Vore, Scat or that kind of stuff.

Anything Else? She is inexperienced with sex and bicurious so she may engage in F/F situations if the scene calls for it or she is seduced. Also, not willing to admit she has a strong sexual drive because she has repressed it for so long.

--------------------------------

Character Name: Rao Kuraba

Appearance:
reference_rao_zpsibcxky4n.png

Like this, but with armor. Long blonde hair, regular skin tone (wish i could phrase it better) and blue eyes.

Personality: Easy going, clumsy and somewhat naive, he doesn't seem to be the kind of attitude you expect a Hunter to be, but he is in truth, very focused on his duty. HE tends to dooze off, but he is a surprisingly social and friendly person, as well as his niceness tends to get him involved in mature situations even when he wasn't really planning for it.

Background: Rao was found as a baby by a simple fishermen family on the distant Moga Village, where he grew up happy but with the dream of going out and see the world. He used to watch countless of Hunters come and go as a kid, and learned form their tales by the port-side of how many different places and people they see and meet. As such, and despite never being a combat-loving person (unless it was for protection of the village), he decided to become a Hunter.

Luckily for him, a old sweetheart (more like friend with benefits) happened to be a guildswoman, who was now working at the town of Val Habar. Without thinking it twice, and with the blessing of his family, he embarked to the arid city in seek of fortune, fame and adventures across the land.

Starting Equipment: Jaggi Armor (The helmet somewhat modified for his longer hair) and Insect Glaive

Kinks: Same as above with added Pegging.

Anything Else? He is so sure with his sexuality, that he is capable of engaging in things things like pegging. He is also of a high drive so he gets aroused easily.

Accepted and accepted, though I really don't know about pegging, just not one of my kinks. I'll try to find somewhere to throw it in maybe,

Kaybee said:
Accepted and accepted, though I really don't know about pegging, just not one of my kinks. I'll try to find somewhere to throw it in maybe,

I can live without it, so no beggie. I'm new to this so what do I do now? An opening post in Val Habar? anything in particular i gotta put/What are the quests I start with?

I'll make up a new slate of quests to investigate actually, you can go ahead and post in if you want, or wait and have your character start already doing a quest I list in my next post.

size=12pt]Character Sheet[/size]
Character Name: Sage DeChany

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/37/7d/f7/377df7ca4ef5a37a2c4023fe9170c51f.jpg

Personality: Protective type Likes to look after others and help teach others from his experiences. If one of his friends were to be carted it would bring back memetirs of an attack that will put him in a rage.

Background:Sage grew up in a small village that was constantly threatened by monsters. He picked up a weapon and became a hunter apprentice at the age of 16. Luckly not many large monsters came by but jaggi and other small monsters would come in droves near the village making him and the other village hunters have to chase them off. But one day a elder dragon was reported coming in the direction of the village and it was evacuated for no hunter could stop it. Sage now looks for a new place to call home as well as a new team to work with to fight the great monsters of the world.

Starting Equipment: Basic Great Sword, 10 Mega Potions, 10 potions, 10 antidotes, 25 point balls, 10 whitestones, 5 well done steaks, Low rank Rathian Armor. (Potions antidotes are small items that can be consumed in one bite so each item has their own sack that he has around his wast. The well done steaks are tied to ropes and hang on his back)

Kinks: loli (legal lolis), harems, bondage

No-one becomes a full Hunter at the age of 16. Apprenticed himself to one maybe, but became one? Ehhhh...

Also, if you go into that much detail with your specific items I will make equally sure to make you explain how the heck you're carrying all of them or they will weigh you down. We're playing pretty fast and loose with stuff like that.

Also, put the berserker rage or whatever it is that happens when a friend gets in trouble into the personality section, it is a personality trait after all.

Oh, and not to nitpick, but the plural of Jaggi is Jaggi...

You also didn't address my other two concerns, namely his age and you spelling/grammar errors.

Hey, a little late to the party, but I saw monster hunter and thought, " I have to join! " Is it too late to apply a character?

The RP is set in the MH4U world and I haven't played generations unfortunately, what differences between them were you wanting to make use of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom