Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A.T. Journal

AeonTralion

Super-Earth
This is a space for me to clear my thoughts and keep notes. If you stumble in and want to talk, shoot me a pm. Don't post here, please. It's for me.

---------------------

Magic Incarnate - Beelzing

Characters: Tobias Nosrael Learson - Bound to Fe, a demon seed that is slowly consuming his life force. Favorite movie is Seven Samurai by Kurosawa, anime geek, smokes black clove cigarettes and reads a lot of manga.

Side Characters: To Be Listed

-------------------

--------------

Living With the Consequences - Beelzing

Characters: Aedan Davis - Lacking a soul, bound to the rank 1 demoness Arcadia

Side Characters: Lawrence "Law" Ralleigh , Kevin Faulkner , Violet Dale , Ivan Dale All Deceased, died fighting an overwhelming slime force.

--------------

--------------

Tipping the Scales - AndNich123

Characters: Graham - Sadistic and adoring master of Callie, Tessa, and Halley.

Side Characters: F - Mysterious man coaxed into grim deviancy by Callie. Terrified but intrigued by Graham.

Pig and Slim - Two officers in Graham's pocket after abusing Tessa.

--------------

--------------

A Gem Among the Stones - Applepoisoneer

Characters: Lucas Firmont , a scientist who studies gem technology and seeks revenge on the beasts ravaging the earth, with the help of Serpentine, a gem from homeworld.

Side Characters: Morganite - Gem shard lantern, purple red, shows the past on specific gem events if able. Tanzanite - ammo for his modified bolt-gun. Creates powerful bolts that can easily crack and destroy gems.

--------------

--------------

Seeking a Companion - WrittenFantasies Canceled due to sudden lack of interest.

Characters: Nathan Cazmarak - Down on his luck man with black hair and blue eyes. Left by his girlfriend after 'the incident' at his previous job, discarded by his parents, seeks out Olivia Karmen thanks to her ad looking for a paid companion.

--------------

Back
Top Bottom