Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to play on AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamchaser481

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Everyone,

To keep this short and sweet. looking to play over AIM. Currently looking for Females. Looking for a Mom to play with or even just chat with. My major kinks are incest, age gaps, sneaking around, interracial, multiple partners. I am open to most things. Please PM me or message me on AIM.

Thanks
DC

RE: Looking to play on YIM

*hugs* drop me a line if you're still up, but I suspect I've probably missed you. x

Incest, ageplay, multiple characters, interracial, and on YIM to boot. I'm most defiantly game. Let me know if you want to talk scenarios.

Martin

dreamchaser481 said:
Hello Everyone,

To keep this short and sweet. looking to play over YIM. Currently looking for Females. Looking for a Mom to play with or even just chat with. My major kinks are incest, age gaps, sneaking around, interracial, multiple partners. I am open to most things. Please PM me and if we click I will give you my YIM information.

Thanks
DC

Bump

dreamchaser481 said:
Hello Everyone,

To keep this short and sweet. looking to play over AIM. Currently looking for Females. Looking for a Mom to play with or even just chat with. My major kinks are incest, age gaps, sneaking around, interracial, multiple partners. I am open to most things. Please PM me or message me on AIM.

Thanks
DC

Bump

dreamchaser481 said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
DC

Bump

Hello Everyone,

Thanks
DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom