Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Nightmare ~[Me & Werewolf_from_hell]~

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
blackxs2.jpg

Werewolf_from_hell's post

Zac looked around the hallway of the school, his back pack slung over his left shoulder as he sighed, "Fuck this..." He throw the backpack in a locker and walked to his third period class, Theater Arts, he hated it almost as much as he hated his classmates. Well...all but one anyway, Pixie, he liked her, but more sexually then anything. Many times during class, he would have fantasies of ravaging her body, taking sexual advantage of her, raping and abusing her. HE smiled at the thought and sat in one of the chairs, lately, she had been looking at him...a lot. He noticed that she kept to herself, and that could work to his advantage, she would have no one to tell on him, except her parents, but he could threaten her to were she wouldn't.

He looked at all the kids in the class, "So annoying..." He watched as some of the football players sat with the cheerleaders, touching them, the girls liking it. His theory? If a girl liked it and wanted it at FIRST? It wasn't worth doing it again.

My post

schoolgirlc.jpg

Pixie knew something was up since every time she was in the same class with Zac he always looked at her and it didn't look good. She was looking at him a lot lately cause mostly he kept looking at her and she didn't have any interest in him at all well some ways but not sexually. She was a virgin and had never let one of the Jocks or football players get at her. Most of the time she pushed them away or screamed to leave her alone and they got sick of it so they left. She was happy that they didn't bother her anymore but now she had someone elses eyes on her and she knew that wasn't good. The way he dressed and even acted she knew he was a bad boy and that she didn't want to get involved with him.

Starting to feel sick as she looked at the clock and it seemed that school was going to be ending soon. She decided she was just going to go home and since the teacher wasn't here yet she would be able to get away with it. Getting up she grabbed her backpack and the headed out the door with her Ipod earphones in her ears. She didn't care about what went on but she wanted to get out and she wanted out right then. She walked in the school halls somewhat calming since no one was there and in their classes so she felt at peace but she felt like it was going to end soon.....really soon "God I hate school I hate everything about it..it's just making me annoyed with everything..plus they teach you the damn same fucking thing each year". She was talking to herself and not even realizing it but she knew she needed to get out.

Werewolf_from_hell's post

He watched her, and as she stood, he figured maybe she was standing just to stretch, but she grabbed her stuff, and left. He licked his lips, knowing how empty the hallways where. HE stood and followed behind her, watching her put in her earphones. He smiled, and followed her, grabbing his backpack from his locker and catching up, watching her, waiting for her to make a mistake. Then she started talking, she had a nice voice, he wanted to her its scream. He walked up to her, quickly while she was ranting, his hand wrapping around her mouth, stopping her in her tracks.

With his free hand, he removed one of her earbuds, "Now now...i've been watching you for awhile, you should have been expecting this..." He pressed his crotch to her back hard, so if she tried to kick his groin, she couldn't, shed just hit his ass. He licked his lips again, smiling.

My post

Pixie had a feeling that something was going to happen but she just tried to ignore it. After she stopped talking she just listened to her music but then she felt the hand go over her mouth. Whimpering hard she closed her eyes and her hands went to his hand and tried to pull it off. He took out one of her earphones and she got a terrified look in her eyes and shook her head as she tried to tell him she didn't want it as well as to try and get her head away.

She felt his crotch press against her back and she closed her eyes tightly her hands going to his hips and pushing on them. Another way to try and get him away. She knew since he was so close she couldn't kick him in his crotch but she could try in the other place that would hurt. Raising her foot she slammed it down on his shin and pulled away quickly looking back to see who it was "Get away from me". She growled some and glared at him down but then turned around and started to run towards the school doors.

Zac grunted as she kicked him and dropped everything he had, it was just weighing him down. HE ran up to her again, growling loudly, his chains changing loudly. HE then got an idea, he remove don of them and whiped it around as he got closer, wrapping it around her neck and dragging her back to him, and backing up, he was a strong man, very strong. HE tightened it whenever she tried to kick him, and knew that him strangling her would drop her energy alot. He lead her to a door, and opened in, it was the boiler room, a rather damp dark room, like a dungeon. "Nice..." HE tossed her inside, and held the chain, doubled over to increase pain, there was on running now.

He looked at her and growled, "You...are gonna leave a bruise on my shin..." He growled and took the chain, swinging it around, and smiling evily. "Look at that....the chain left marks on your neck...how nice..." He laughed.

Back
Top Bottom