Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy cafe

Sexycindy14

Planetoid
Hey, so I'm new here and I was hoping to make an rp. Idk if this is the right place to request, hope so. So anyway the idea for the rp will need multiple people. Maybe like 8? And the idea is that it is a femboy cafe that serves male customers only, so no females, futa, trannies etc. Just manly men and femboys.
-the rp would take place in a world where being a femboy is common and encouraged of many boys. Being a slut is required of femboys.
-femboys can also get pregnant in this world, although it is about a 20% chance of that happening.
-cock sizes are realistic to some extent, meaning no cocks larger than 14inches and 6 inches thick. Copious amounts of cum, up to a pint, is cool though
-piss and scat are ok
-abuse or dismemberment are not ok
-this is intended to be a rp full of kink
-the story takes place in the cafe and perhaps some homes
-I need like 5 femboys that work at the cafe, no older than 22. 1 shop owner, and the rest need to be customers, regular or otherwise.

Having said all that please message me if you are interested and let's have some fun. If you have a fursona femboy we can talk about it.

-sissy kisses
Sc14

I think your computer double posted this on you. You my ask a mod to delete the duplicate.

Back
Top Bottom