Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Lust After My Futa Sister (Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

She watched the turmoil that riddled her sister's head as she continued to struggle and come to grip with what was happening. It was only a matter of time until Emily fond out, and the girl only wondered why the futa thought she could keep it a secret the whole time. Though a smile creeped on her lips when Amber asked if it would be their secret, and that no one else would have to know.

Emily relaxed, smiling as she felt her sister's hands on her waist, sighing softly as she leaned into the woman and closed her eyes."That's right...Our secret..and you won't have to be alone anymore and have to try so hard to hide it...We're sisters afterall.."

At her sister's words, Amber's resolve buckled. She'd held onto this secret for so long, it was almost painful. Words tumbled from her mouth before she had a chance to think.

"Oh god, I didn't want this but... but it just grew and one day I saw you changing and it got so hard and I didn't know what to do but it felt so good to touch it..." she blurted, almost sobbing as she took a breath, "...and it felt so good! But I couldn't tell anyone, not mum or dad or you or..."

She gasped and placed a hard over where Emily was gently stroking her. "I'm a freak but... but it feels so much better now that you know..." She turned to look up at her sister's beautiful face and couldn't resist placing a kiss on her cheek.

She giggled a bit as the girl began to rant and let it out, Emily smiling as she kept close to her sister and listened as she explained how she had felt about everything. When Amber pointed out that she got hard at the sight of her changing, Emily licked her lips and smiled, shaking her head some as she moved herself closer, almost laying right on top of Amber. Still she stroked the massive rod, breathing slowly, relaxed as she enjoyed the throbbing in her hand, her eyes turning to look at Amber as the kiss touched her cheek."You're not a freak, You're perfect.."She whispered, gripping the cock tighter before kissing her sister passionately on the lips.

Amber melted the moment her sister kissed, her the last remnants of her resistance dissolving like ice in the summer sun. She returned the kiss with equal intensity, lips parting to probing tongues. She ran her hands down Emily's back, grasping her sister's sensual form in a way she had never done before, the embrace of a lover.

There were remnants of her resistance still clinging to her but they were drowned out by the tidal wave of pleasure that consumed her as she kissed her sibling and pressed her body against hers. She could feel her nipples harden through the material of her top but that was nothing compared to the aching stiffness that was grasped in Emily's hand. With hesitant, slow movements, she slowly began to shift her hand down her sister's back and across her bottom, feeling the warmth from her sex.

When the kiss was returned she smiled a bit more, holding Amber closer to her, enjoying the moment as she relaxed, her hand still tending to the hard on below while her other hand hugged her sister. She was happy, glad to have her sister back, even if it meant in this way, but she didn't care about that fact either. She had her sister back and more, something she was afraid to explore with others. So with her sister having the things she wanted, it made things easier for her, easier to dive into more depraved pleasures.

When Amber began to touch her way down, Emily shivered, breaking the kiss as she leaned her head into her sister's shoulder, enjoying the moment, relaxing as she tended to Amber's needs

Back
Top Bottom