Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowman (ZonaTea & Vyrania)

There would only be a few more pulls of the blood, Emil wouldn't want to take too much and he was really starting to warm up again thanks to Aaron. Withdrawing his fangs and retracting them he pulled Aaron closer, so that they could lay together. His lamb was so stiff, so afraid of him. After all, he'd proved that the boogeyman was real and that all those nightmares, the ones where he thought he was going crazy...they were a reality. Did he break his little lambs brain? Poor thing.

"Breathe, slowly, in and out" he said. "Just going to end up passing out if you hyperventilate" he said. He'd seen it happen before, his victims getting too scared of what was going on, that numbing in their neck, the sucking sounds. Being drained of their blood. Surely they could feel it leaving their body..and then darkness. For death wasn't very far behind generally when he took victims. But Aaron was special, it was why he got to live.

Aaron barely registered that the creature holding him was no longer as cold as the night outside. He was too busy going over in his mind all the horrible things that were about to happen to him. He was already traumatized, but unlike most cases of such things, the danger was far from in the past. "Please..." he sobbed meekly, head bowed and face hidden behind his bangs. "Please dont' do this... Not again... Please..." It was useless; he knew that, but it was human nature to hope and try to survive, even if it was utterly futile.

Emil sighed "Just relax' he told him. "We do not have to do anything" he told him. Sitting up he would reach out and switch off the light, it was bothering him. The darkness was much better for him to deal with. He just wanted to lay with him, he wouldn't even touch him anymore. He had hoped perhaps to arouse him but, that pathetic begging...really, it tugged on his dead heartstrings. "You will break, actually, I am not surprised you have not already" he was even more surprised that Aaron wasn't more curious to who he was. After all, it's not every day a vampire waltz in.

Surprised confusion mingled with the fear. Aaron lay still and quiet for a time, waiting for something to happen. He couldn't believe that the creature that had ravaged him two nights ago, that had gotten off on his fear and begging, was now heeding it. This had to be some kind of game to lure him into a false sense of security, to fuck with his mind. And what did he mean about breaking? Surely that confirmed this was a mind game.

"What do you want?" Aaron finally asked, frustration and desperation audible in his tone. "Y-you expect me to believe you're just going to start being kind to me after what you've done?"

What did he want? Valid question. "I expect you to relax" he said. Emil wasn't just going to take that anger and frustration. He would rather have him lying there complacent and whimpering. "If you do not wish me to be kind and spare you from your obvious torment I can get to what I originally came here to do" he threatened his voice going dark. Somehow, Aaron crawled under his skin at times too...he preferred that sweet, gentle lamb, to the raging bull there was at times.

"I thought perhaps to lay here with you a bit, personally I'd rather have you in a bit more sane frame of mind before I take you again" he said. "I know just where it is to make you squirm in pleasure..." his tone changing again. He was fucking with him a bit, mentally this time. But really, showing kindness didn't have to be a mind game.

Aaron felt a wave of terror and nausea at the threat and curled up into himself. "How am I supposed to relax? H-how am I auspposed to just... b-be okay with this? Y-you've been stalking me, spying on me... You... y-you t-tortured me a-and put me and you i-intend to keep doing all of this. W-what kind of person could just... relax?" His voice shook the entire time he spoke; having a conversation with his rapist didn't feel right at all, but what else could he do in this situation. Maybe there was some way to reason with the man... creature... whatever it was. All the while, he tried to keep his voice low and without too much strong emotion other than the fear he could not hide. The last thing he needed was to make the intruder angry.

Emil let out a slow breath. He was hungry that's what it was. It wasn't fair to Aaron to take it out upon him. "I've done a lot of things, and yet you still live" he said. "I could have easily killed you the first time I saw you but...I find you much more intruding my little lamb" he said as he kissed the shaking boys forehead. He felt badly at times, he did really. But he came from a time where doing something like that, stalking, raping..it was appropriate it wasn't frowned upon. And yet here it was, and he didn't know how to fix it. He couldn't woo him, couldn't take him out on fancy dates. They only had the beautiful dark night...unless...there was a place he could take him during the day but...he would have to come. "I'd rather possess your delicious body then feast upon you..."

"...S-so you want me to be grateful to you for... f-for r-raping me instead of killing me..." It wasn't a question; it was simply a statement of a rationale Aaron could not understand. He truly had no idea what to say or do, how to react to all of this. Would this creature's mood chane again? Was he truly safe for tonight, or just until a whim struck the intruder?

Maybe.... Maybe if he kept the vampire talking, the night would pass them by and he would have to leave beofre the sun rose. It was the only plan he could think of in his current frame of mind.

"...You... You're really a vampire, aren't you...?" He still didn't look at the other man; he didn't think he could look someone in the eyes after they had done something like this to him.

That wasn't what Emil had said, Aaron had twisted his words around. "Oh no" he said. "Just for sparing you" he said. "No, I quite enjoyed forcing myself upon you..and then making you cum from it" he flashed him a sharp toothed smile. "You're quite tight, and see you always remember your first...so you'll never forget" he'd made a painful, and lasting impression on his little lamb and he was rather proud of the fact even if it was evil.

"Yes, for hundreds of years now. Changed by a man named Dominion V'rey" he said, his smile fading quickly. He hadn't been asked something like that in years. He'd given a bit more detail then he would have normally but he felt that Aaron should know. Hell his name was probably something he should know but, he hadn't asked, so he hadn't given it to him.

Listening to the vampire speak of how much he enjoying doing what he'd done brought fresh tears and fresh fear to Aaron. He shook with light sobs, feeling utterly helpless in the knowledge that this creature was nigh unstoppable and so thoroughly enjoyed hurting him. His plan to ask questions started to fade from his mind, but he grasped it firmly and held on; it seemed like his only hope to make it through this night unscathed, if that was even possible.

"W-will you... tell me who you are? W-where... are you originally from...?"

That shaking...Emil could practically smell the tears. It wasn't Aaron, he knew he had become a very vicious killer and it made him cold. That's why he enjoyed the hunt so much. "I've always lived here, born and raised when the world was but simple and there was a need for King and Queens" he said not even bothering to look at him, his eyes focused on the dark wall ahead of them while he held the smaller male close. "Castle Cervantes is my home, I am Emil, rightful heir to all these lands; from here to lake Chyleene" he explained to him. The lake was a good 100 miles away from there, so any and all land in between really belonged to him. He had all the original land deeds still, perfectly preserved.

This revelation caused a jolt in Aaron's body. This... creature owned everything here? Could it really be true? Was the land upon which the University and even this very apartment owned by the monster that had been after him for logner than he knew? If that was true, then perhaps this... Emil didn't even consider himself an intruder at all. Perhaps he considered himself the true owner of this property and anyone on it. That was an utterly terrifying thought, and it made Aaron fall silent and very still.

The silence was strange so Emil, he would much prefer the questions. It was true, these were his lands and those that lived in it were his people and he should be able to go anywhere freely. It was times, where he wished he had simply died and left the world instead of being made to wonder endlessly....Well, nothing he could do about that now. If he were to come out and reign supreme again, it would cause problems surely it was why he had gotten his land to be a historical landmark and stayed in the shadows like some restless spirit.

"..Nothing?" he asked. "No other questions?"

His voice jolted Aaron out of his thoughts, and his mind began to frantically grasp for something else to ask. "N-no, I have more... Um..." He swallowed hard, trying to relieve the tightness in his throat. "Th-there are... many myths about... a-about your kind. Which... are true? So many of them... contradict the others."

Now that was certainly a topic they could get into. Emil noticed that Aaron seemed to scramble for things to talk about, it was why he had asked he wanted to give him a chance to say something. "I can't go out in the sunlight, so yes, you are safe from my presence during that time" he said. "No, I dont' turn into a bat. They're weird bug devouring creatures..." he shook his head. "Garlic is annoying in smell and taste but I won't just asphyxiate from it"

"Let's see what else is there.." he muttered. He would keep some things to himself of course. "Steaks through the heart are going to only piss me off and bullets are obviously nothing or I would have been dead by your gorilla friend by now" he said. "Forget crosses, my family was very religious so the most you're going to see me do is frown"

Aaron could feel his hopes sinking with each myth that was dispelled. Emil could be lying, of course, but it would be simple enough to find out, and it honestly wasn't too hard to believe that these things were false. All it really meant was that all potential defenses were being stripped away. The only protection he had was the daylight, but what could he do with it that would keep him safe at night.

"What about... not showing up in mirrors or photographs? Silver?"

Emil hummed "I don't really know" he told him. "Photographs, for what I was used to were paintings.." he said. "You can certainly take a picture" he said with a shrug. He didn't know if he'd show up or not. "Mirrors I feel would be the same, there are some hung in the castle though non that I will look in.." he stayed away from his parents room. Everything in his castle would be priceless and antiques but he wouldn't part with them. He didn't need the money.

"Silver? I don't believe I've heard of that"

"Oh..." Aaron decided not to elaborate, hoping it would be passed off as no big deal. It was the one thing he could clutch to, one hope that he might be able to find something to defend himself with. Instead, he focused on the more mundane issue, his curiosity rather than his desperation. "W-well, I... I would like to try taking a picture... I am... curious..." Slowly and very carefully to started to pull away, to reach for the lamp and for his phone on the bedside table. He honestly expected to be stopped, but he was hoping that if he made no sudden movements, Emil would just let him go and stay complacent for a little while longer.

Emil made no move to stop Aaron, though he did notice how he skirted around the question. Was he trying to find something to use against him? OH how clever the trickery. No matter. If it would make him feel better to do so then he would allow it. But, that didn't mean he coudln't over power Aaron if he needed to. His little lamb was his. Nothing was going to stop him. "Go for it" he told him. Really what would happen if he didn't show up in a picture?

Aaron flicked on the light, his stomach twisted into so many knots it had become quite painful. He picked up his cellphone, and with his back still to Emil, he had a very strong urge to call the police. That left him in a rush of helpless disappointment. What would the police do? They would come woefully unprepared, and not a soul would believe him if he claimed a vampire was holding him prisoner in his own home... which was on the vampire's lands.

So, feeling utterly trapped, Aaron turned with the phone in his hands and held it up, the camera active. He didn't really bother lining up the shot, just snapped a picture when Emil was in the frame. He lowered the phone and looked at it, Emil's face looking back at him. "...I guess that myth is false, too..." he observed. Having a quick thought, he hit the button to save the picture, then closed his camera app and set the device aside again. Then, though he didn't want to be in the dark again, going to turn off the light would give him an excuse to delay returning to that creatures arms for just a couple more seconds, so he did just that.

Emil watched him quietly, paying attention as he took the photo. Really what did saving it would really do? Nothing that's what. No he would just lay there watching him take the picture. "Whoever came up with the myth's about vampires obviously had never met one" he said. Which probably was a good thing. They were ruthless killers. The only reason he had survived was because he had slept with his would be killer, just as hew as doing to Aaron. Save..he couldn't doom him to this life. He couldn't just force him to change. Dominion was a handsome man he remembered, and at the time he'd been small and meek like his little lamb.

But that had long since changed. "What really was the purpose of keeping the photo? Who is going to believe you?" he would have to capture him literally melting through the walls into the shadows..

Aaron sat there in the dark, not having come back to lie down. He just couldn't bring himself to willingly move closer. His lip quivered at the remark, because he knew it was true. "...I don't know... Force of habit, I suppose." He would probably delete it later, but a part of him had hoped he could use it somehow.

He realized then that he needed more questions and started grasping again. "How... is it that you've been hiding from me? Can you... turn invisible?"

Just so full of questions. Emil wondered if he could keep it up for a while longer because he still had time left. "No" he said. "I can't turn invisible" he said. But he didn't answer how he did it. If he told him he could shadow walk, then Aaron would make sure there was never a shadow in his room again and if he couldn't get in without being spotted really what was the point? Perhaps one day he would answer it.

Moving to him, himself, Emil would nuzzle his little lamb's neck. "I can't share all my secrets.." he told him. "See I know you're just looking for something to use against me but unless you kill me this isn't going to stop. Ever"

Aaron stiffened up when Emil came to him, going rigid as a board. He had not relaxed for a moment, of course, but he had been less tense while there was at least a little distance between the two of them. Now, not only did the vampire have a hold of him, but that fanged mouth was near his neck again.

So far, sunlight was the only weapon he had. If he could force Emil into the sunlight, maybe he could be free of this. Much easier said than done: how could he force this creature to do anything?

Questions! He needed more questions!

"W-what happens if... if you don't feed?" The words came out more quickly and at a slightly higher pitch, making Aaron's panic audible.

Now that was a question Emil could answer. "After too long I become a mindless killer" he said. "Feeding without regard, killing whomever gets in my way, innocent or not" he said. He only knew because it had happened...so long ago when he had been newly turned.

"Have you heard of the massacre that happened..oh what is that now? In, 1793..I believe" he said. "Where half the town here was wiped out in a single night because of a so called 'vicious animal?' Yeah that was me" he said. It was in texts books, taught to the children as they are growing up because it is apart of the towns history, though rich, it was very bloody.

"I hadn't meant to do such harm, but it was hard to feed off just lowlifes and criminals..." he wasn't always cruel.Not always.

Back
Top Bottom