Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadowman (ZonaTea & Vyrania)

A slow hot puff of air escaped Emil, Aaron shouldn't beg, it just turned him on more and he'd go a lot longer this time around if they did start fucking again. "Oh, I see, anxious for round two are we?" he teased him. He knew full well that that he wasn't. No, he was sure the other wanted to rest considering how rough he'd been. Instead he held on tightly, simply holding him, almost in a loving fashion. He would fuck him again but he wanted to just rest just a a little bit at the moment. He didn't want to fuck him so soon, he'd be far too sensitive. Just a little bit of down time would be nice.

"Relax" he said softly.

Those teasing words brought out a whimper, and Aaron realized that speaking had been a huge mistake. He should have known that begging would only make things worse after doing so earlier had driven his attacker to climax. So, he stopped talking and simply cried. He was so tired, but relaxing and resting was impossible. The best he could do was lie there like a rag doll and wait for whatever would happen next. Anything else he did would only excite this monster more.

Eventually, his sobbing subsided to only the occasional hitch of breath. He was left feeling hollow and exhausted, too exhausted even to weep from his pain, fear, and humiliation. God, he just wanted to sleep, but how could he while in the arms of such a vicious brute?

Emil would move his head down to Aaron's shoulder and would start to kiss him there. He didn't bite this time at least so he didn't have to worry about him drawing from him. He drank far too much, instead, his lips were warm and soft. It was nice, to feel him not so stiff but it didn't mean his erection had gone away unfortunately. Pulling him a little closer he would bring Aaron's body a top his, since he was lying there not moving anyways.

"Ready to go again?" he asked in a much more serious tone as he moved to line himself up again. Surely he was still lubed up from the cum and the blood.

Something that might have been a piteous wail had it not been so soft escaped the young man. "No," he sobbed, having found the energy to start crying again with the knowledge that - no - it was indeed not over. "I-I can't... take anymore..." He knew begging would do him no good, but he was clinging to the hope that this creature had not lied about not wanting to kill him. Aaron was so afraid he would die tonight even if it was an accident, and all he coudl do was try to convince his attacker that any more would kill him. He had no real hope of success, of course, and he tried in vain to prepare himself for the pain that was to come merely from the re-entry.

This time around however, Emil was very slow. Pushing into him, he went as slow as he should have when he first entered into him. At least he was still slick inside, he could feel his own cum acting as a lubricant though he could get more if he needed it. "Sure you can" he said as he eased himself into the abused passage. God he was still tight. He couldn't believe he hadn't stretched Aaron out yet. This time, he was determined to make him feel good, no more howls of pain. He paused once he was seated fully inside of him again, his cock throbbing a bit. It just felt so good!

Aaron whimpered at the stinging sensation of the thick cock rubbing against raw flesh and so many small lacerations. His sore muscles protested being breached again, but this time they did not try so hard to protect him; his body was too worn out for that. Conversely, he suddenly no longer felt empty. he was filled again and alarmed at how this felt like a return to equilibrium in some sick and twisted way. Shame burned in him as badly as his physical wounds, and he could not find it within himself to protest anymore. He just lay there with his head against the broad, well-muscled shoulder of his assailant. He just lay there waiting for the true agony to begin again, waiting like the sacrificial lamb who knows it is about to die.

Emil however, gave Aaron a few more minutes before he gently started to thrust in and out of him, kissing and nibbling down his neck just rocking gently. He had his arms around him protectively still and he was treating him how a lover should, a complete 180 from his brutal attack just moments prior. Reaching down with one hand he would run his hands over Aaron's cock and tugged and pulled on it gently trying to get him aroused. He would find that pleasurable spot inside of him and that too would help. His poor little lamb, surely he was being confusing at the moment but he didn't care. He just wanted him to feel good, it would bring him pleasure. His moods changed so much and at the moment this was what he wanted to do.

Aaaron was indeed confused and waiting for things to get worse, trying not be lulled into some false sense of security. However, his reeling mind was grasping for anything that wasn't so dreadful and his body began to respond to the gentle rocking and the touching. Aaron lay there with his face a mask of horror and shock while his own cock began to harden beneath the shadow's fingers and the muscles around the cock inside of him began to not just comply, but to welcome the steady in and out motion.

Emil groaned softly feeling Aaron responding to his gentle touches, he didn't move any faster then what he was doing. No he would only do that if he begged him. He still wanted him to but only to hear him moan in pleasure. "Sexy" he said softly as he gripped the hardening cock and pumped it in time with his thrusting. He would turn Aaron's head gently and pressed his lips to his in a soft kiss as he continued to fuck him gently while he played with his cock. It wasn't just a false sense of security, he would have treated him better if he hadn't fallen into such a blood lust.

Aaron sniffled and squeezed his eyes shut tightly, trying so hard to ignore what was happening. In some ways, he found this worse than the pain. This was still rape, and yet his body was responding as if he wanted it! This had gone from physical torture to mental and emotional torture.

His manhood was properly hard now and beginning to leak pre-cum. The movement of the other's cock inside of him still hurt, but without the more intense pain he'd felt earlier, he could also feel the beginnings of pleasure there as well.

Emil was still searching out Aaron's prostate, just going easy as he looked for it. As soon as he knew where it was he was going to take full advantage of it, it should help to ease that he was really big and thick inside of his little lover and then they could get faster. But it was nice actually just taking it slow. Seeing how he was leaking he would, continue to stroke him. He wanted Aaron to feel exceptionally good. "Mm, there we go..nice and hard" he said in his ear as he licked and sucked on it.

"I bet you taste divine too" he said. He had forgotten that he had wished to taste him, oh well, there was plenty of time for exploration another night but right now, he was going to continue being inside of him. He didn't want to stop now, not when he was finally starting to feel good.

Aaron was doing his best to just let his mind wander, to try and block it all out somehow, to withdraw into himself and hide from all of this. However, an incredibly powerful sensation within him brought him to full attention. He gasped and his body shuddered with an intense wave of hot pleasure. The shadow had at last found his mark, and it brought a soft and quite involuntary moan from Aaron. It was followed by a mewling sound of despair, but now he didn't have the luxury to even pretend this didn't feel good. His cock twitched eagerly in the shadow's hand and pressure built at the base of his spine. His head spun with so much confusion and so many conflicting sensations.

Emil smirked. That was what he was looking for. He had found his little lovers pleasure spot and he was planning on taking full advantage of it, rocking up against that spot he made sure to stay angled. It wasn't hard, perhaps a little bit more on his part but he would gladly continue to fuck him like that before he moved any harder. "Mm, that's it...looks like we found your sweet spot" he purred in his ear as he rocked up against it. He wanted so badly to see Aaron cum, maybe twice if he could get it. But he wasn't always going to be taking him gentle like this, he wanted to take him good and hard and fast a lot. But oh well, they would work up to that.

No matter how Aaron tried to suppress them, tiny gasps and moans of pleasure kept slipping free to encourage his rapist. The constant stimulation of such a sensitive spot within him was bringing him closer and closer to climax. His mind screamed in protest while his body screamed for release, and the internal struggle made him cry out. He came then, his seed spilling free and flowing over the shadow's hand and his own belly. His body shook and his muscles contracted in waves around the invading cock. The orgasm was brief, but it left Aaron even more exhausted and without an ounce of tension in his muscles for the time being. He briefly faded out of consciousness, but it was only for a second or two before his senses came drifting back to him and he simply lay there, panting and wide-eyed.

Groaning softly Emil loved the feeling of Aaron tightening on him. More importantly was that his little lover had came, just as he wanted him to. Giving him one last pump, he would pull his hand away and bring it to his own mouth so he could taste the seed that had spilled out over it. It was quite delicious but his rocking had never ceased. In fact, he was rocking into him a little harder now, it wasn't intense, just a bit more pressure against that spot. He wanted there to be this overload of pleasure. "Felt good didn't it?" he purred. "Let's see if you have one more in you" at least that's what was what he wanted. He wanted just one more if he could manage it and two would be good for him to end with as well.

"No..." Aaron groaned meekly, sounding as if he was actually in the midst of some nightmare and talking in his sleep. However, he was still awake and enduring the extreme discomfort combined with sparks of pleasure created by the internal stimulation while he was physically unable to get aroused. His body so desperately needed rest, yet it did not see fit to let him pass out yet. By this point, he wanted to. He no longer cared if he never woke up. Anything to escape this creature and what it was doing to him. Without the arousal to distract him for the time being, the pain returned, each rocking motion of the shadow's hips like a knife going into his center.

"Mm, you poor lamb" Emil groaned as he continued thrusting up into him. Aaron looked so exhausted. His poor little love, yet he felt far too good to want to stop. Why would he even want to after he was feeling so good? If he was lucky his little lamb would just fall asleep and he'd be gone far before morning. He would start to tease him again, his hand returning to gently pull and tug to try and get him aroused again. He was still rubbing in that spot that made him feel good, his bulbous head striking it every time he thrust up. He wasn't going extremely fast though it was a lot more then he had been. He would kiss and nibble on Aaron's neck again, wanting to hear more of those sweet little moans of pleasure.

In spite of everything - his exhaustion, his fear, his unwillingness - his body began to respond again. He was young and in his prime, and no matter that he barely had any energy left, his body decided to devote it to this particular activity. Aaron took in sharp breaths each time his prostate was hit, and his eyes began to water as the intense pleasure itself began to border on pain. Revitalized, his cock began to stiffen and rise in the shadow's hand, and all Aaron could do was curse his body in silent despair.

It was nice that Aaron was responding so beautifully. Emil would grip him harder as his thrusts increased again. "Moan for me"[i/] he whispered into his ear as fucked him a little more roughly then before. He was stroking him in time with his thrusts and really starting to abuse that prostate. Given a different position he could really start grinding at him but this pace was nice too. He wanted to hear him, really wanted to hear him. Quiet moans suited the exhaustion but he didn't care for that anymore, they were nice at first but they were starting to get into it and he wanted noise. "Be loud" he groaned.

Aaron was not intentionally obedient, but the increased speed and power with which he was being fucked forced him to comply, and he was too tired to try and hold the sounds back. Involuntary moans became cries of pleasure and pain. His body began to twist and writhe on top of that which was so relentlessly abusing it. Each thrust was like a bolt of lightning through his most sensitive nerves,a nd the harder the shadow thrust, the louder Aaron grew, save the times when his tight, raw throat simply wouldn't project his voice.

Emil was most pleased. He didn't go any faster then what he was now, each thrust was powerful enough to get his desired reaction. He continued to stroke him in time with his thrusts, feeling as if he actually was going to cum again much sooner then he had anticipated. It just felt so good and the added sounds were quiet pleasurable to him. Feeling as if he was getting far closer he wanted Aaron to cum first before he would climax as well. After this, though..he'd let him get some sleep and leave him be for the night, obviously he wanted to have some time away from him so he'd let him, but one of these days he'd get him used to his presence.

As eager as his body was to return to arousal, it was less willing to finish this time. Thus, despite the intensified pleasure, it took longer. However, he was eventually shoved over the edge with a long, waverying cry, his body seizing and a second load of cum spilling free. Yet again his muscles tightened around the shadow's invading cock, clamping firmly with each wave of the orgasm. This hurt Aaron terribly, but he was too busy being swept away by the rest of the sensation.

And with his second climax went his senses. At last his bruised and battered body gave into the fatigue, and this time when he went limp, he also fell unconscious. His head lulled back against the shoulder of the larger man and his eyes closed, leaving him practically lifeless.

Emil growled suddenly feeling Aaron tighten around him and he furiously pumped into him a few times before he shuddered and hit his own orgasm, it was just as big as the first one as he pumped wave after wave of his sticky cum inside of his lover. Feeling his little lamb go limp against him, he held on tightly so that he wouldn't fall over and hurt the both of them. Once his orgasm subsided he would pull out slowly with a wet slurping sound and could feel the hot cum dripping out of him as he did so. With a small kiss to Aaron's shoulder he would position him so that he was lying on his back on the pillows. Getting up he gripped the blanket and pulled it around him before he watched him a few moments. He always looked so peaceful resting out cold like that. Leaning down he would cup his face a moment before he kissed him, slipping his tongue inside before he pulled back and started to pull his clothes back on.

Once he was dressed he would melt into the shadows again leaving the room empty and void of his presence. It had been a great night and he felt far more satisfied then he had in a while. Now..to wait for the next night...

It was noon the next day when Aaron awoke, and the pain was what he registered first. He groaned and coughed, feeling absolutely miserable. Every part of him hurt and his limbs felt like lead weights. Each pain he noticed brought the previous night more to the front of his mind, and soon he found himself weeping softly as he lay helpless in his bed, filthy and used.

All pride was gone, and he struggled to reach his cellphone, which lay on the nightstand. He managed to get a hold of it and used the voice feature to call the emergency service. "I need an ambulance," he mumbled when he heard a female voice come over the line. His voice sounded foreign to him, hoarse and broken. Even speaking hurt.

The operator tried to ask what the emergency was, but he just repeated that he needed an ambulance and gave his home address.

He heard the sirens, heard someone beating on his door, then silence. He waited, then heard a key in the door; the EMTs had gone to get a maintenence personale to let them in. He knew how they would find him - naked and with very obvious signs of what had happened to him the night before, but he was too hurt and afraid to care a the moment. The EMTs tried to question him, but he stayed silent and drifted in and out of consciousness as they bundled him up and took him from the apartment.

The next few hours were a blur. He was taken to the emergency room where he was examined and treated. He was given a potent painkiller, which dulled his mind even more. He welcomed it and basked in drug-induced oblivion for a while. Shortly after he regained most of his awareness, he was half-sitting up in a bed peering at a doctor.

"Son, do you want to tell me what happened?" the older man asked in as gentle and encouraging voice as he could muster. It was soothing, but Aaron was not going to be easily soothed right now.

Aaron looked down and away. He shook his head.

The doctor gave a soft, almost inaudible sigh. "Alright. Well, we'll hold onto the examination records just in case you change your mind. Is there someone you can call to come get you?"

Aaron had to think about this for a little while. Almost everyone he knew was out of town, and those that remained, he didn't exactly trust. One name floated to the front of his mind, and it made his stomach knot up. Of all the times he would need to resort to asking him for help.

"...Yes..." he finally mumbled, already feeling dread. The dcotor nodded solemnly and handed Aaron's cell phone to him. Numbly, Aaron scrolled through his contacts, found the person he was looking for, and held the device to his ear. "...Raphael..."

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little Aaron! I knew you'd call eventually. Changed your mind?"

Aaron swallowed hard; his throat was still sore, and it was audible in his voice. "No, Raphael. Look, I... I'm at the hospital and I... I was hoping you could come pick me up... a-and if I could... stay at your place tonight." He cringed as the man on the other line started to laugh.

"No one else was around, I take it? Sure, I'll give you a bed for the night, little guy. Maybe it'll even be my bed." The grin could be heard.

Aaron felt his throat tighten and his eyes burn. "Raphael, please..." he begged, so much pain in his voice. "Please don't do this... Not today... I just... I just need somewhere I feel safe... I... I can't go home right now..."

Raphael seemed to sense the gravity of the situation and sobered somewhat. He sighed. "Alright, kid, I'll be there to get you soon. You need to run by your apartment to get some stuff?"

The thought of going back to his apartment at all was terrifying, but Aaron kept telling himself that he would be safe during the day, especially with Raphael there. He never felt that odd presence during the day, and said odd presence had to be... He shuddered. "Y-yes, if you don't mind. I have nothing with me."

And so it was that Aaron climbed gingerly into his ex-boyfriend's car. Raphael was Spanish with a Mediterranean complexion. He was thirty years of age and built like a wrestler. He looked critically at Aaron, a frown on his lips though he opted not to say anything. They swung by Aaron's apartment, he hastily packed an overnight bag, and then he found himself stepping into a house he had never again thought to visit. Raphael scared him. He had begun to fear that Raphael would take advantage of him the way that shadow had the previous night and had ended their relationship before that could happen, but now he seemed the lesser of two evils.

Aaron was certainly safe during the day. Emil felt no remorse for what he'd done, he'd gladly do it again and was going to in fact. There was no where he could go, nothing he could do that he wouldn't be able to follow him. In fact, he had heard the paramedics take him to the hospital. His poor little lamb, needed the attention of doctors in order to feel better. Medicine had surely come a long ways since he had been alive and actually mortal but, he cleared his head.

It would be hours before he would even feel Aaron again, Emil frowned seeing another there at the apartment but they hadn't stayed long. A shame..he would have to get back to his little lamb some how. But there was nothing he could do until it was a little darker out. Too bad. His little lamb might just have gotten away from him for the night...It was much better when the days were shorter. Perhaps this was best, give him time to think that he was safe..then pounce.

Back
Top Bottom