Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Blueys Land of Requests~ [OPEN/LOOKING FOR ROMANCE/NEW PLOT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyBluey

Moon
Hello! My name is Bluey!

I am 25 years old and have been roleplaying for a while. I dont have much to say about myself personally but there are a couple of things I should mention.

1. I suffer from GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and because of this, my mood can change at any time and I may not reply for a while. I ask that you send me a PM if I have not replied for a few days otherwise the RP will be left hanging and I dont want that to be a burden.

2. I do have a job as well, so combine that with number 1 and that can result in me leaving for a few days.

3. I only roleplay through threads. Its just easier for me that way. I have tried every other method and it just doesnt work.

4. I never give out one liners. I try to give out as much detail as possible but dont expect a multiple paragraph novel. Match my response and Ill match yours.

So, you got all that? Good. Lets state my likes and dislikes of roleplaying.

~

Whatever pairings I crave most will have the most * next to it. Simple as that.

Student x Student Tutor ****
Coworkers ****
Mob Boss x Girlfriend ***
Soldier x Enemy Soldier ***
Vampire x Human *
Werewolf x Human **
Soldier x Soldier ***

Mass Effect ***

OFF LIMITS

Toilet play
Extreme beastiality
Unrealistic body parts and genitals
Unrealistic amounts of cum

Btw, I am a huge sucker for romance, Im a hopeless romantic. If you can put together a short plotline that plays to that, you have me sold.

~

Soldier x Soldier
The empires of Nostala and Rimulo are at war and its not just them that are affected, but the small kingdoms and villages in between. One in particular is the kingdom of Owari, which has been under occupation by Nostala for over 10 years. And one girl in particular has made it her goal to get it back. After participating in many skirmishes, her body has no more strength. Until she wakes up in a cave saved by a man about the same age as her...

Mass Effect
A young and brand new Alliance recruit gets her first mission on Omega to deal with a smuggling ring. Unfortunately, she is by herself and eventually fails the mission, getting shot in the bag and left to die by the gang she was supposed to take down. But then she wakes up in a base on Omega, with nothing but junk parts. Who saved her life?

Faking Nobility
It is 1700s France. A young slave woman runs away from the estate she was hired at to get her brother back from being shipped off to the Americas. To do this, she has snuck into another manor and dressed as a noble, wandering the streets for several weeks now. She goes around looking for clues of her brothers whereabouts helping the slaves and nobles alike, until one of her selfless acts gets the attention not only of Paris, but also of a dashing nobleman.

~

Thats about it. PM me if interested!

RE: ~Blueys Land of Requests~ [OPEN/LOOKING FOR VANILLA, GOOD OLD FASHIONED ROMANCE]

Bumpz~

RE: ~Blueys Land of Requests~ [OPEN/LOOKING FOR VANILLA, GOOD OLD FASHIONED ROMANCE]

Bumpz~

Bumpz~

Bumpz~
NEW PLOTLINE!

Bumpz~

I know, its been a couple of months. I have a new plot Im DYING to try out!!

You sort of remind of someone I used to care about a lot.
We aren't very compatible. But, I would like to do something nice for you.
So... Free bump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom